Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,877 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 719,739
Pageviews Today: 1,157,656Threads Today: 460Posts Today: 6,862
12:23 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

***TRIPLE THREAT***Jack Reeds Theory--Sink Hole, New Madrid, St. Lawrence Seaway

Childoflight
User ID: 11707592
United States
10/05/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ***TRIPLE THREAT***Jack Reeds Theory--Sink Hole, New Madrid, St. Lawrence Seaway
Great information indeed. I think Jack has a solid theory.
 Quoting: Oh Kay

Thank you for taking the time and reading through the material
 Quoting: Lost N Dying World

Looks like they know that these salt domes aren't the best place to store oil, gas, or whatever else..

[link to www.chron.com]
 Quoting: novamom

THIS IS A SMOKING GUN......Does anyone know how close this is to the sinkhole?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8264381
United States
10/05/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ***TRIPLE THREAT***Jack Reeds Theory--Sink Hole, New Madrid, St. Lawrence Seaway
Every day millions of gallons of oil are being extracted

Not only are oil and natural gas being extracted, but chemically enhanced water is being pumped INTO the rock strata to free up more oil and natural gas in a process called fracking.

Which Obama gave his approval of, nationwide, a few months back.

Make sure all you enviro-lefties absorb that little bit of info.
DispicibleMe

User ID: 20618958
United States
10/05/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wrong thread

Last Edited by DispicibleMe on 10/05/2012 02:53 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12779781
United States
10/05/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
From April Douglas Fox 10 News

"Heading to Bayou La Batre. There was a possible explosion and life flight called out."

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
 Quoting: DispicibleMe

hiding
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
From April Douglas Fox 10 News

"Heading to Bayou La Batre. There was a possible explosion and life flight called out."

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
 Quoting: DispicibleMe

hiding
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12779781

Where's that in relation to Bayou C
DispicibleMe

User ID: 20618958
United States
10/05/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Posted in wrong thread.
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

User ID: 1004066
United States
10/05/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
These things just keep bubbling up everywhere. Oct. 5th 2012 we have now 28 sites bubbling.

Now 28 bubbling sites associated with giant sinkhole — Air releases at 3 locations outside area being tested

[link to enenews.com]
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
This link provides a very nice detailed list of maps for the area.

[link to lasinkhole.wordpress.com]
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Parts of Louisiana's Gulf coast Lafourche and Terrebonne parishes, approximately 45 miles from the giant Assumption Parish sinkhole in the Bayou Corne area of a breached Napoleonville Salt Dome cavern, shook Wednesday, causing offices of officials to be flooded with telephone calls from frightened residents.

A little before 2 p.m. Wednesday, reports began flooding officials' offices about tremors with loud thunder noises some 45 miles from Louisiana's giant sinkhole and about 140 miles northwest of the BP-wrecked Macondo Prospect oil well in the Gulf of Mexico. Even residents in brick houses were rattled by the quakes.

There is much more at this link to read.

[link to www.examiner.com]
heratogwea

User ID: 17955607
United States
10/05/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Parts of Louisiana's Gulf coast Lafourche and Terrebonne parishes, approximately 45 miles from the giant Assumption Parish sinkhole in the Bayou Corne area of a breached Napoleonville Salt Dome cavern, shook Wednesday, causing offices of officials to be flooded with telephone calls from frightened residents.

A little before 2 p.m. Wednesday, reports began flooding officials' offices about tremors with loud thunder noises some 45 miles from Louisiana's giant sinkhole and about 140 miles northwest of the BP-wrecked Macondo Prospect oil well in the Gulf of Mexico. Even residents in brick houses were rattled by the quakes.

There is much more at this link to read.

[link to www.examiner.com]

I heard some pretty loud booms here in SE MO around mid June. My brothers who live in S IL heard them aswell..

bump
Free your mind
dschis1000

User ID: 19590683
United States
10/05/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Their blood is on their hands
7even

User ID: 22010955
United Kingdom
10/06/2012 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Substance to the assertions that something is going on, if they've got this right it is indeed going to really put pressure on the New Madrid.

[link to thewatchers.adorraeli.com]

There's this too with a crude graphic of Reed's 'missing plate'

[link to dublinsmick.wordpress.com]

Last Edited by 7even on 10/06/2012 07:40 AM
7even
heratogwea

User ID: 17955607
United States
10/06/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Free your mind
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25080899
United States
10/06/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where does the st. Lawrence seaway come into play from this?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25083894
United States
10/06/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
BP hit - and compromised - a fault line.

The repercussions of that are playing out now.

There is a techtonic plate in the LA Bayou.

The Gulf of Mexico is geologically active with smaller faults and a very large methane gas pocket.

NM is covered with criss-crossing patterns of gas pipelines.

There are 15 nuclear plants in the area that would be affected by a major NM event.

Follow the countless links . .
Digital mix guy

User ID: 25030054
United States
10/06/2012 09:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
Reed is a retired geologist who studied oil formations in the Gulf of Mexico. Oversimplified, his theory says a crack in the North American tectonic plate runs from Louisiana through New Madrid to the St. Lawrence Seaway. Seismic activity in the western Gulf of Mexico would directly affect the New Madrid area

[link to www.showme.net]

There are two youtube videos this one won't post for some reason here's the link
[link to www.youtube.com]

I live in Ripley County Missouri right at 100 miles from New Madrid. I am very concerned about the connection this Sink Hole may have on the New Madrid Fault.

The Macondo well that was drilled by BP is located at the tail end of the New Madrid fault.
this is a major problem for us.

After I post this I won't be able to access GLP for about an Hour for some reason please keep this alive. Till I can log back on.

Have no fear, Spock is here!!! LLAP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17666240
United States
10/07/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is a list of recent quakes near NMSZ

[link to www.showme.net]

has there been a dramatic increase of EQs in the last year or so?

eq
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25110031
Germany
10/07/2012 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
This whole situation reminds me of "The Great Abyss" from American in Prophecy.

[link to www.christian-faith.com]

Is America sitting on a continent-wide bomb of natural gas and oxygen ready to explode?

[link to www.fourwinds10.net]

THE GREAT ABYSS
AN ENTIRE CONTINENT BURNING.
._ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
THE VERY CONCEPT OF HELL

[link to www.bad] goose/letters/oct2010/BURNING%20OF%20THE%20USA.pdf

"encompassing the entire Panhandle of Texas, it was discovered that this giant reserve ran all the way across the State of Kansas. Kansas had already named "its" portion of the reserve the "Hugoton Reserve." As the Hugoton and Panhandle reserves were found to be one and the same, they were simply referred to as the Hugoton-Panhandle Natural Gas Reserve"

"what we have is essentially one common gas reserve that encompasses most of the area beneath the entire North American Continent, with a commonly used process turning it into a literal bomb of unimaginable size, creating a potential disaster of Biblical proportion"

"Although the government will claim these are different
reserves, and that they are not connected, a look at
their own official Geological Survey clearly shows us
otherwise."

[link to ebookbrowse.com]

So how many prophecies have there been from different people about American Burning or in Flames?

Vince Diehl
David Wilkerson
Dumitru Duduman
Rick Wiles

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24866548

Quoting: Shamar

Thanks for posting this!!! I kept thinking of this prophecy and have been trying to find it for days!!!hf

Thanks and Thanks for posting

Here´s some more great scientifically explained prophecy to give everyone an idea of what to expect during end-time events. Amazing stuff. It is lengthy, but informative.

[link to www.rogerswebsite.com]

"In this article we started off looking at the repetition of the plagues of the Day of the Lord which tends to indicate that the choice of plagues God sends upon mankind are not simply random choices. We looked at the possibility that they are inter-connected as the effects of a singular method by which He is choosing to humble mankind to the point of repentance.

After seeing the clear cosmic origin of many of the plagues we looked at the three types of earth-threatening objects and the merits of each of them to account for the many plagues of the Day of the Lord."

"The first important parameter of my model, which I believe best fits the clues of the Book of Revelation, is that it requires the passing of a large heavenly object such as a comet not just once, but twice!

The first passing is at the time of the sixth seal at the beginning of the Day of the Lord. The second time it passes is at the time of the seventh trumpet at the end of the Day of the Lord.

The second important parameter is especially provocative.

In order for this heavenly body to cause worldwide earthquakes twice, this heavenly body would have to be large enough to have the gravitational mass to cause great seismic stress all over the whole earth as it passes our planet!

In order words, this heavenly object might have to be as large as a moon or even a planet!"

"We then looked at the phenomenal possibility that such a phenomenal cosmic catastrophe occurred in the past at the time of the Exodus based on the Immanuel Velikovsky's “Worlds in Collision” which I used as a reference to develop my own theory of how God will bring about the plagues of the Day of the Lord."
grefey

User ID: 24294934
United States
10/07/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Gulf of Mexico is geologically active with smaller faults and a very large methane gas pocket.

There are 15 nuclear plants in the area that would be affected by a major NM event.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25083894

One could look at it that way. However, it could also be that what they did in the GOM with the oil spill was done to relieve the pressure on the fault line because the earth is heating up and that will also make the gas expand. Preventing the NM fault from going for as long as possible is a good thing.

In addition, all of the fracking is being done around geologically active areas esp. in WY near YELLOWSTONE. I think it is more likely they are doing these things to stabilize earth instead of destabilizing it by allowing the gas the leakout gradually instead of explosively. It may very well be that the end is near and I think it is. But what you are complaining about I believe has been done to keep the lid on for as long as possible. They can't do it forever, but for now it is working.

I believe TPTB have know for a long time this has been coming and they have been planning for a long time as to what to do. A lot of the strange things going on on planet earth are for this very reason.

Get right with yourself, be kind to others because as this thing unfolds we will all have chances to be the best humans we can be.

Last Edited by grefey on 10/07/2012 05:50 PM
grefey

United States
10/07/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every day millions of gallons of oil are being extracted

Not only are oil and natural gas being extracted, but chemically enhanced water is being pumped INTO the rock strata to free up more oil and natural gas in a process called fracking.

Which Obama gave his approval of, nationwide, a few months back.

Make sure all you enviro-lefties absorb that little bit of info.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8264381

Fracking is done mostly for Nat. Gas. and Nat. Gas pricing is at an all time low they are not doing this for profits because there are none to be had. There has to be another reason for it and I believe they are trying to relieve the stress on geologically active areas by the fracking. These wells have been allowing the Nat. Gas. to escape from the earth for a long while now. Just watch the video GASLAND and you will see how many of these wells have been drilled as of late. Believe me it is not for profit just ask Boone Pickins.
grefey

United States
10/07/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know there's fracking in the area and this report could indicate another factor in the problem. Fracking does contaminate groundwater plus it releases Methane.

Most scientists have long maintained it was highly unlikely that chemicals pumped into the ground for fracking gas could move all the way up through bedrock and into the water table. But that appears to be exactly what has happened underneath Pavilion, Wyoming, population 213.

Last week, the Environmental Protection Agency announced new USGS test results were consistent with its December tests that fracking likely contaminated groundwater there.

detection of synthetic chemicals, like glycols and alcohols consistent with gas production and hydraulic fracturing fluids, benzene concentrations well above Safe Drinking Water Act standards and high methane levels.

[link to tvnewslies.org]
 Quoting: 7even

Yeah, it can cause a lot of damage to the water tables. But if it is releasing the pressure on YELLOWSTONE and helping to prevent it from going off for a while then I guess that is a trade off we have to consider.

I have been as angry as anyone about 911, GOM oil spill, Wars in ME. Then it suddenly dawned on me this is all a coordinated effort to secure the globe for what is to come.
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

User ID: 23435350
United States
10/07/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is what I'm talking about
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24333746
United States
10/07/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24333746
United States
10/07/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pisses me off that this is not mainstreamed.

Bump

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24333746
Vision Thing

User ID: 23462738
United States
10/08/2012 11:35 AM

Report Abusive Post
I've been so glued to the Assumption thread that I've lost track of this one. Want to catch up on this later.
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've been so glued to the Assumption thread that I've lost track of this one. Want to catch up on this later.
 Quoting: Vision Thing

Well just make sure you come back and catch up on this one. This thread is the one that connects all the dots to assumption.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19984340
United States
10/09/2012 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Vision Thing

United States
10/09/2012 11:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
i cant stand how people pronounce New Madrid..

I always will pronounce it like the city in Spain... ma-drid ... not mad-drid

sheesh
 Quoting: Matrix-V

ok..it is pronounced New Ma-drid...did you hear my say New Mad-drid or are you just saying.

That's kind of silly, it's New MADrid, that's how they say it, not much to do with Spain!

How about how they pronounce the French names of streets in New Orleans, you'd sound like an idiot pronouncing them the French way.

Same way Nicollet Mall in Minneapolis. NICuhluht. If it was French it would be NicoLAY. No one would know what you were talking about if you said it the French way.
Vision Thing

United States
10/09/2012 12:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
Just look at all the salt caverns under DETROIT!redface

[link to detroitsalt.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24917207

That's a nice web site with a lot of informative articles about the history of salt mining in Detroit. They mine it for road salt, it's been going for 100 years. Interesting!
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just look at all the salt caverns under DETROIT!redface

[link to detroitsalt.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24917207

That's a nice web site with a lot of informative articles about the history of salt mining in Detroit. They mine it for road salt, it's been going for 100 years. Interesting!
 Quoting: Vision Thing

I know this sh*t is crazy. I can't believe all of this has been going on right under noses this whole time.

GLP