Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,176 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 758,276
Pageviews Today: 1,337,387Threads Today: 567Posts Today: 9,778
03:37 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Pole Shift, Crustal displacement evidence is here! Vast Plate movement sequence proved between Indonesia, Alaska and Americas

NiNzrez

User ID: 24399306
United States
10/11/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Pole Shift, Crustal displacement evidence is here! Vast Plate movement sequence proved between Indonesia, Alaska and Americas
Magnitude 6.7 - NEAR THE SOUTH COAST OF PAPUA, INDONESIA
[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

for the Bump
bendinglight  (OP)

User ID: 2143478
United States
10/12/2012 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Pole Shift, Crustal displacement evidence is here! Vast Plate movement sequence proved between Indonesia, Alaska and Americas

for the Bump
 Quoting: NiNzrez

Thanks.. yup
Thread: 6.9 EQ Aru Islands Region, Indonesia
Thread: 6.7 Earthquake Indonesia!!!

I would like to point something out from the 10th:

Ug Oh!
We've got a buoy going off.
Station 56001 - Indian Ocean 1 - 1025km NW of Dampier
[link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]
Look at the water level drop...
 Quoting: AKObserver

From El Q's earthquake thread
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

Yup, it was very tiny though.
Could have been nothing or perhaps some rumbling as pressure is increasing.

Note the event happen 20 minutes before a 4.9 quake in Indonesia as well.

Too early and too small to tell if anything.
This might be a sign things will increase soon however.
 Quoting: bendinglight

Source: Thread: Pole Shift, Crustal displacement evidence is here! Vast Plate movement sequence proved between Indonesia, Alaska and Americas (Page 4)

It now appears like that "rumbling" is taking place & is increasing due to pressure building.
I said on the 10th after a minor event that it might be a sign things will increase soon.. well those signs are now picking up less than two days later.

Beyond the near 7 quake in Indonesia that just happened.. hours after a buoy is showing further rumbling.
ALL of which is on the left side of the triangle sequence that has developed recently.

I don't believe step 1 has completed with an adjustment yet but rather rumbling is taking place now and there soon will be an adjustment.

Here is a link of the buoy by Indonesia showing as I call.. rumble signatures.
10/10 through 10/12: [link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]

You can see now today the signature has increased over the previous time on the 10th.
We have that along with the 6.7 quake in Indonesia a few hours ago.
So now you have a general sense of what is building with increasing data/signs.

Lets not also forget that the location of this buoy is right in the location even where the Media has stated...:
"the vast Indo-Australian plate is being torn in two... This is causing a broad area in the centre of the Indo-Australian plate to buckle"
[link to www.newscientist.com]
and gave this image also:

The media came out with this "information" long after I talked about the same areas, documented a pattern, predicted accurately etc.
There is much more currently going on that we're not being told.

As of where we are now?
I would go so far that say that we are on short notice now for an adjustment.
Which would be 7+ quake/s and/or increasing buoy activity showing seafloor adjustments rather than the rumbling we're seeing now.
All of which would be in the general area of step 1.
Pressure is hard to know when exactly it'll be released.. I'm confident though that this adjustment should happen anywhere from within a few days up to two weeks at most.
I can make that statement mostly based upon the data of the previous 3 adjustments that took place in this region.
Once this next adjustment takes place you'll know then it won't be long till 7+ quakes/s around C/S America which will be severe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25417015
India
10/12/2012 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
As of where we are now?
Which would be 7+ quake/s and/or increasing buoy activity showing seafloor adjustments rather than the rumbling we're seeing now.
Pressure is hard to know when exactly it'll be released.. I'm confident though that this adjustment should happen anywhere from within a few days up to two weeks at most.
I can make that statement mostly based upon the data of the previous 3 adjustments that took place in this region.
Once this next adjustment takes place you'll know then it won't be long till 7+ quakes/s around C/S America which will be severe.

OP- what do u mean by short notice adjustment? Will the indo-aus plate adjusts itself?

Will this also follow your previous pattern?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24677033
United Kingdom
10/12/2012 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps this is also important to include in the plate movement theory: Unusual Indian Ocean earthquakes hint at tectonic breakup

[link to www.nature.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/12/2012 03:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
As of where we are now?

OP- what do u mean by short notice adjustment? Will the indo-aus plate adjusts itself?

Will this also follow your previous pattern?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25417015

similar to previous event sequence patterns but likely to be more vast.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/12/2012 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps this is also important to include in the plate movement theory: Unusual Indian Ocean earthquakes hint at tectonic breakup

[link to www.nature.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24677033

I have covered the information just as information to share but trusting MSM and their "explanations" is a different story.

There is a pattern, based upon data and that is my main source.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22083125
United States
10/13/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

This data is the real deal, most important post I've ever made

To be read and explained the details it's all covered here in this video:

It all starts with this...

:trianglesequence:

This is basically a plate movement sequence that has been spot on 3 times in a row now.

1: Sea Floor adjustments/buoy events, volcanic eruptions
2: Buoy events showing movement
3: Large 7+ earthquake

Before number 3 can occur steps 1 & 2 must have occurred in sequence leading up to the mega quake.

That exact sequence from start to finish is within days and has resulted in this:
Thread: 7.4 off El Salvador
Thread: EARTHQUAKE.... HITS: Costa Rica MAGNITUDE 7.5-7.9
Thread: Columbia 7.4

The Plates in the western Pacific are breaking apart and folding.. which leads to activity off the coast of Alaska as a hinge point/warning.. ending by a major earthquake in lower C. America and/or upper S. America.

Below I will go through each sequence and you'll see that exactly happen! After I will show previous predictions I've made by following this data that has come true and MSM trying to coverup what's really going on.

When you read through and see the data below I want you to ask yourself this..
Why is it there are buoy events by Indonesia and the Alaskan islands at nearly the same time, with volcanic connects to Indonesia ending in a mega quake by the Lower Americas?
Twice can be a coincidence but three times????
Not only that the activity is increasing!
No coincidence here!

Watch the stages and patterns, starting with the first:

8/24-8/27 Movement leading to El Salvador quake:

Step 1 Java, Indonesia seafloor adjustment
:buoy824:

* Indonesia Volcanic eruptions:
8/25 Batu Tara volcano, Indonesia eruption:
[link to www.volcanodiscovery.com]
Sulawesi, Indonesia eruption
[link to www.youtube.com]

Step 2 Buoy event showing movement by Alaska's Aleutian Islands:
:buoy825:

Step 3 8/27
Thread: 7.4 off El Salvador
"Magnitude 7.4 earthquake hits El Salvador; tsunami warning issued" [link to latimesblogs.latimes.com]

8/29-9/5 Movement leading to Costa Rica quake:

:110meterbuoyview:

* Indonesia Volcanic eruptions
Aug 31, 2012
"Batu Tara volcano (Sunda Islands, Indonesia)
Ash eruptions occurred both today and yesterday"

Step 2 Buoy event showing movement by Alaska's Aleutian Islands
:alaskabuoy95:

Step 3 9/5
Thread: EARTHQUAKE.... HITS: Costa Rica MAGNITUDE 7.5-7.9
"Magnitude 7.9 Quake Off Costa Rica, Tsunami Warning"
[link to www.bloomberg.com]

Note Buoy event by Alaska started two hours before Costa Rica earthquake occurred.

9/23-9/30 Movement leading to Columbia quake:

:javabuoyoverview:
:javabuoy926:

* Indonesia Volcanic eruptions
"Marapi volcano (Sumatra, Indonesia): new eruption,
Marapi volcano had a modest eruption this evening (26 Sep)
The eruption, probably the largest in this year so far... accompanied by load roaring noises"

Step 2 Buoy event showing movement by Alaska's Aleutian Islands:
:Alaskabuoy8926:
and this large quake Thread: ALASKA EARTHQUAKE 6.9

Step 3 9/30
Thread: Columbia 7.4
"Magnitude 7.3 quake strikes southwest Colombia, USGS says"
[link to www.cnn.com]

There you have it!

:trianglesequence:

Bamm!
1: Sea Floor adjustments/buoy events, volcanic eruptions
2: Buoy events showing movement
3: Large 7+ earthquake

In that exact sequence 3 times in a row!

Is this plate movement sequence becoming more severe, yes!

-The first event started with a 40 meter seafloor adjustment by Java leading up to the El Salvador quake.
-The second event was a 110 meter seafloor adjustment by Java leading up to the Costa Rica Quake.
-The latest event was a 270 meter seafloor adjustment by Java which made step 2 in the sequence more severe by Alaska with a 6.9 quake along with the buoy movements there leading up to the Columbia quake.

Notice the increase in severity?

Another thing I like to point out is this image at the time of the Costa Rica quake:

:buoyseventing95:

Notice all the buoys in event mode!
As well as steps 1 and 2 also showing movement.
Notice how vast the plates are feelings the effects of what's going on!

From previous quotes (right below) I warned of a "hand in hand connection" between Indonesia and Alaska and Alaska being a "warning sign" the next step results in a mega quake.

THESE ARE NOT BUOY ERRORS! Two different buoys thousands of miles away from each other wouldn't be showing this clear connection if it were to be an error!
Why volcanic eruptions when buoy data shows seafloor adjustments?... well THAT AFFECTS MAGMA IN THE REGION!!!!
This is plate movement going on and increasing!

spock

Now I would like to move forward with a couple quotes I've made previously:

Quote from 9/12:
"Basically in explanation the twin 8+ quakes on April 11th by Sumatra/Indonesia created a jam which I warned is breaking free off of Alaska.
I then warned there is a hand in hand connection between Alaska and Sumatra/Indonesia.. to look for more buoy activity there as plate movement continues to break free.
Sumatra/Indonesia is in the heavy impact zone of the compressing/folding Pacific while Alaska is an area breaking free and also is a "warning sign"."
Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 12)

Quote from 8/19:
:quakewatcharea:
"Within the yellow box is where I'd look for more buoy activity and or earthquake swarms as a possible sign.
I personally believe BEFORE any other significant Earth changes occur that there will be more signs and events in this region.
I believe this is what's been holding everything up."
Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again!

Months ago I gave statements warning of this activity by Alaska in a previous thread starting on 8/19.. links are up top.
Since then look what's happened:
Thread: Alaska officials preparing for major natural disaster
Thread: Alaska to stockpile food, just in case
Thread: ALASKA SCHEDULES LARGEST QUAKE DRILL IN ITS HISTORY on/around MAJOR TIME WAVE ZERO DROP???
Thread: Giant warehouses with food to last for 5 years: Alaska begins prepping for major natural disasters

That government activity started at the end of August.. hmmmm another coincidence eh?

Well to further my point, by following this data have I been able to predict mega quakes.. yes I have:

Back on 8/31 I posted this image:
:Sequencenew831:

Stated this:
"There are two possible things which are possible.
The western Pacific still has more pressure to release, resulting in more earthquakes in the short term.

OR.. the sequence shall continue just like last time.
As the Pacific further compresses.. the pressure point has now moved to the other side of the Pacific, the Americas.
I showed the area of concern in the image above, anywhere within that box.
Specially I'd be most concerned anywhere from California down to the bottom of Central America.
For swarms and/or at least one 7+ earthquake.. in which would release the pressure.

One of those two will happen in the short term.
Short term as in less than two weeks but honestly could be much sooner, perhaps within a couple days.
I personally feel that the Americas are now in for it based upon all this vast data but could be either."

Source: Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 8)

The outcome..
Turned out instead of one option happening, both happened fairly shortly:

"The western Pacific still has more pressure to release, resulting in more earthquakes in the short term":

I said more pressure needed to be released.. which happened in the EXACT same location as the Seafloor rise buoy event!
Notice the location of the seafloor rise next to the location of the earthquake swarm:

:110meterbuoyview:
:95quakeswarmbyse:

To further show what I mean notice the longitude of the buoy and one of the earthquakes.. both are 113 degrees east.
Buoy details: [link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]
6.4 quake details: [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

and then this happened, the 7+ quake within the area and time frame I warned :
:Costaricaquake95:

That's not all either!
How about now the MSM whipping out the excuses and getting coverups ready!

Here is a direct copy paste from a previous post:

wtf

[link to theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com]
pressure-expect-another-one-equal-or-greater-scientists-warn/​
 Quoting: blahblahblah 23246961

Also seem here: Thread: SCIENTISTS SAY COSTA RICAN 7.6 EARTHQUAKE DIDNT RELIEVE PRESSURE---EXPECT EQUAL OR GREATER EARTHQUAKE SOON

Well yes of course, I warned of more movement/destruction in that area even before these "scientists"

Quote from 8/31:
"Specially I'd be most concerned anywhere from California down to the bottom of Central America.
For swarms and/or at least one 7+ earthquake.. in which would release the pressure."

Quote from 9/6:
"Well we just had the 7+ earthquake by the bottom of Central America which could have released the pressure but I doubt not all of it.. I believe there will still be more activity within the area I warned."

Source: Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 9)

Not only did I predict the earthquake but I also said that I doubt it released all the pressure and more is to come.. now scientists are now warning the earthquake did not release all pressure and warn of more too????
Too bad for these scientists that I predicted the same thing they did, but days before them!

agent
spock

Source of post: Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 12)

Well now we had this occur Thread: Columbia 7.4

"I believe there will still be more activity within the area I warned."
:Sequencenew831:
The area is within the box. (source from 8/31/link above)
Notice how Colombia was right within that box!

Those "scientists" were getting ready for what's coming.
Costa Rica and Colombia are just a few hundred miles away from each other btw.

Oh and it continues, right after the most recent 270 meter adjustment as seen here:
:javabuoyoverview:
:javabuoy926:

These articles came right after!
"April Sumatra quakes signal Indian ocean plate break-up"
"The sequence of huge earthquakes that struck off the coast of Sumatra in April may signal the creation of a new tectonic plate boundary"
"Earth cracking up under Indian Ocean. YOU may not have felt it, but the whole world shuddered on 11 April, as Earth's crust began the difficult process of breaking a tectonic plate. When two huge earthquakes ripped through the floor of the Indian Ocean, they triggered large aftershocks on faults the world over, and provided the best evidence yet that the vast Indo-Australian plate is being torn in two."

Sources:
[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

Those articles came hours after the step 1 (270 meter adjustment, Indonesia) in which were eventually concluded by the 6.9 in Alaska and 7.4 in Colombia completing the most recent plate movement sequence.
I'm telling you.. none of this is any coincidence!!!
agent

Future outlook well we can expect more seafloor adjustments by Indonesia along with large quakes in that whole general region as well, more buoy events around Alaska and most certainly more mega quakes 7.5+ in Central and South America with areas being wiped out.
The signs have been increasing, the media is now giving hints.. so in short there's no sign things will cease at this point.

So there you have it! violin

I would just like to thank GLP and the members here for your thoughts and support in my previous posts.
This is the one place there are many opened minds seeking awareness, accept possibility and share possibility.. to you I thank you.
cheers

Amazing! What documented proof!
clappa
LEKKER

User ID: 25606599
South Africa
10/15/2012 06:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
I LOVE CATS AND SOME PEOPLE.
old guard

User ID: 1405158
United States
10/15/2012 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great analysis!!!
bump bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24266114
United States
10/15/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump for more info
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22898624
Australia
10/15/2012 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you so much for your time and effort.

This thread rocks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22898624
Australia
10/15/2012 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
NiNzrez

United States
10/15/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
big buoy movment today in Indonesia at buoy 53046
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4385486
United States
10/15/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: ***** BREAKING ***** URGENT*** TORNADO DOOM, FLOODS DOOM,SUPER VOLCANIC ERUPTION DOOM, ALL THIS & MORE THANKS 2 CERN LHC EXPERIMENTS*****!!!!!!!! (Page 9)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/15/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

yup thanks,

It's a current on going adjustment, which I warned of on the 12th.
I'm working on an update currently and should be done within an hour.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25311324
United Kingdom
10/15/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
watched 2012 last night

fun movie
NiNzrez

United States
10/15/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

yup thanks,

It's a current on going adjustment, which I warned of on the 12th.
I'm working on an update currently and should be done within an hour.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2143478

looking forward to seeing it :)

for others
here is the main Buoy site link
big buoy movment in the Indonesia area

there was a dramatic shift of 25 meters. but the most interesting is that after it went back down to its starting point, there has now been a slow steady fall of 35 meters
and it's still dropping

this buoy event started at 14:22
there was 2 quakes in the indonesia area that were reported around 1 1/2 hrs after the buoy event
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19672960
United States
10/15/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's a 200 ft wall of water....
NiNzrez

United States
10/15/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19672960

25 meters is equal to 82.02 feet
35 meters is equal to 114.83 feet
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19672960
United States
10/15/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19672960

25 meters is equal to 82.02 feet
35 meters is equal to 114.83 feet

You have to measure from the bottom of the wave to the top.

4250 Meters at peak
4190 at bottom.

60 meters difference.
60 meters = 196.85 feet.
NiNzrez

United States
10/15/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
they just updated the buoy data
wtf is going on over there?!
my2centsworth

User ID: 5382682
Canada
10/15/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Should we be expecting an
active volcano soon?

Last Edited by my2centsworth on 10/15/2012 04:34 PM
NiNzrez

United States
10/15/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

active volcano soon?
 Quoting: my2centsworth

many are becoming active right now
here is an article of one in Indonesia
and other going active
bendinglight  (OP)

United States
10/15/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

for the Bump

Thanks.. yup

Ug Oh!
We've got a buoy going off.
Station 56001 - Indian Ocean 1 - 1025km NW of Dampier
Look at the water level drop...
 Quoting: AKObserver

Source: Thread: Pole Shift, Crustal displacement evidence is here! Vast Plate movement sequence proved between Indonesia, Alaska and Americas (Page 4)

It now appears like that "rumbling" is taking place & is increasing due to pressure building.
I said on the 10th after a minor event that it might be a sign things will increase soon.. well those signs are now picking up less than two days later.

Beyond the near 7 quake in Indonesia that just happened.. hours after a buoy is showing further rumbling.
ALL of which is on the left side of the triangle sequence that has developed recently.

I don't believe step 1 has completed with an adjustment yet but rather rumbling is taking place now and there soon will be an adjustment.

You can see now today the signature has increased over the previous time on the 10th.

Lets not also forget that the location of this buoy is right in the location even where the Media has stated...:
"the vast Indo-Australian plate is being torn in two... This is causing a broad area in the centre of the Indo-Australian plate to buckle"

The media came out with this "information" long after I talked about the same areas, documented a pattern, predicted accurately etc.

As of where we are now?

Update!

Now on 10/15 it's confirmed!
Current on going Seafloor/Plate adjustment by Java, Indonesia.

At time of post it's currently at 70 meters of adjustment.
Source: [link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]

There also was an earthquake at the near same position of the buoy recording this adjustment.

Note the buoy location is 113 degrees east in the link above.
Range 4.3-5.0 earthquake.. Java Indonesia, 113 degree east.
Source: [link to www.ga.gov.au]
[link to geofon.gfz-potsdam.de]

As you can see above, on the 12th I forecasted this to adjustment to occur.. within the location and time frame it has.

Quote:
"I don't believe step 1 has completed with an adjustment yet but rather rumbling is taking place now and there soon will be an adjustment...
buoy activity showing seafloor adjustments which would be in the general area of step 1.
I'm confident though that this adjustment should happen anywhere from within a few days up to two weeks at most."

It's happening now!
Step 1 has started!

Buckle your seat belts!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/15/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

active volcano soon?
 Quoting: my2centsworth

many are becoming active right now
here is an article of one in Indonesia
and other going active

Yes pressure is building, I covered it in the video above.
strawberrymittens
User ID: 19937556
United States
10/15/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

for the Bump

Thanks.. yup

As of where we are now?

Update!

There also was an earthquake at the near same position of the buoy recording this adjustment.

As you can see above, on the 12th I forecasted this to adjustment to occur.. within the location and time frame it has.

Quote:
"I don't believe step 1 has completed with an adjustment yet but rather rumbling is taking place now and there soon will be an adjustment...
buoy activity showing seafloor adjustments which would be in the general area of step 1.
I'm confident though that this adjustment should happen anywhere from within a few days up to two weeks at most."

It's happening now!
Step 1 has started!

Buckle your seat belts!

bendinglight you are AWESOME and I just watched your updated video for today. It'll be interesting to watch over the next week or two! I don't know what your background is or how you know so much about how it all works but it seems like you're really on to something!
strawberrymittens
User ID: 19937556
United States
10/15/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

for the Bump

Thanks.. yup

As of where we are now?

Update!

Quote:

It's happening now!
Step 1 has started!

Buckle your seat belts!

bendinglight you are AWESOME and I just watched your updated video for today. It'll be interesting to watch over the next week or two! I don't know what your background is or how you know so much about how it all works but it seems like you're really on to something!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/15/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

for the Bump

Thanks.. yup

Thank you
peace

As of where we are now?

Update!

Quote:

It's happening now!
Step 1 has started!

Buckle your seat belts!

Quoting: strawberrymittens 19937556

Thank you
peace
Go Away

User ID: 24443051
United States
10/16/2012 03:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bendinglight,

I'm curious about your thoughts for the period of time, following the Pole Shift.

Do you believe the new Equator will run through the middle of the USA & Canada?

Besides ZetaTalk, do you have any recommendations on reading material regarding how my state of Colorado will fare after the pole shift? I live about 30 min North of Denver, in a smaller town. I realize the Rivers will swell, and I'm about 8 miles away from the nearest one.

How much warning do you think we'll have in the interior of the Country before all Hell breaks loose with high winds and large Earthquakes?

I am well aware of very large underground Government areas here in Colorado. Isn't it risky for them to go underground with major flooding and Earthquakes on the horizon?

If Antarctica and the current North Pole suddenly end up in Tropical zones, how long do you think it'll take for the ice to completely melt away and effect the Ocean level? It would seem to me that more ice would melt in a Tropical zone, than form in a new Arctic zone.

How long do you expect the Oceans to slosh around directly following the Pole Shift?

Do you expect the Pole Shift on 12/21/12, as seemingly foretold in ancient religions and writings? If not, what is your best guess?
stormer

User ID: 25615648
South Africa
10/16/2012 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
eqhidingpeace
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery - Bob Marley

GLP