Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,326 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 843,146
Pageviews Today: 1,397,473Threads Today: 573Posts Today: 9,857
02:14 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Pole Shift, Crustal displacement evidence is here! Vast Plate movement sequence proved between Indonesia, Alaska and Americas

bendinglight  (OP)

User ID: 2143478
United States
10/16/2012 04:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Pole Shift, Crustal displacement evidence is here! Vast Plate movement sequence proved between Indonesia, Alaska and Americas
Bendinglight,

I'm curious about your thoughts for the period of time, following the Pole Shift.

Do you believe the new Equator will run through the middle of the USA & Canada?

Besides ZetaTalk, do you have any recommendations on reading material regarding how my state of Colorado will fare after the pole shift? I live about 30 min North of Denver, in a smaller town. I realize the Rivers will swell, and I'm about 8 miles away from the nearest one.

How much warning do you think we'll have in the interior of the Country before all Hell breaks loose with high winds and large Earthquakes?

I am well aware of very large underground Government areas here in Colorado. Isn't it risky for them to go underground with major flooding and Earthquakes on the horizon?

If Antarctica and the current North Pole suddenly end up in Tropical zones, how long do you think it'll take for the ice to completely melt away and effect the Ocean level? It would seem to me that more ice would melt in a Tropical zone, than form in a new Arctic zone.

How long do you expect the Oceans to slosh around directly following the Pole Shift?

Do you expect the Pole Shift on 12/21/12, as seemingly foretold in ancient religions and writings? If not, what is your best guess?
 Quoting: Go Away

Thanks for sharing.

First of all I have studied Zetatalk long and hard.
If you've seen my threads and videos you'd know I certainly do my research.
I'm ALL about connecting the dots, finding patterns and proven documented data etc.
Zetatalk is real tricky because it is a mix between correct and incorrect.
I personally believe Nancy for whatever reason can't tell the difference between the two.
Probably some agenda behind all this.
Most find the obviously wrong information and then dismiss all the rest.. oddly enough the more hidden information is where you'll find more accurate information.

Take for example this thread and other recent ones where I've predicted earthquakes.. shown patterns etc.
All I've done actually is in tune with zetatalk quote "folding pacific allowing S. America to roll"
We're seeing signs of that now, so much and so obviously so that I've recently predicted activity accurately.
Including the very adjustment now talking place by Indonesia.

Take for example the video I made recently PROVING how adjustments are now taking place by Indonesia followed by 7+ quakes starting the South America roll.. and lastly the media coming out admitting the indo australian plate is breaking in half!
Anybody with a thinking mind would go.. OH MY what amazing PROOF giving creditability to what's going on!
7/10 plate movement etc!
Of course all this is dismissed by the Ning however.

But why? Well as I said there is an agenda and for whatever reason that current agenda is to maintain some hardcore element of doubt.

Either way I'm going to continue to do, share and have a good intention in sharing.
That intention always gets me bashed by most people for bring up Zetatalk.
Truth is what I have predicted accurately is in tune with some statements on the site, some of which helped me in my forecasts.
If I took all credit I'd be selfish and lying however most seem not to understand that.
Anyway... enough about that.

I am 100% sure the pole shift WON'T happen in 2012, too much more needs to take place before the shift can happen.
All of which won't take anybody by surprise.

As far as everything else, I can only guess which I'm not going to do.
My goal is to stay near term and follow the steps and data.
All of which now is this sequence that has occurred 3 times in a row.
That is what's important now, that is back up by evidence and that's what I'm going to stick to at this moment.

Last Edited by Bending Light on 10/16/2012 05:21 AM
bendinglight  (OP)

United States
10/16/2012 05:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Pole Shift, Crustal displacement evidence is here! Vast Plate movement sequence proved between Indonesia, Alaska and Americas
Magnitude 6.7 - NEAR THE SOUTH COAST OF PAPUA, INDONESIA
[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

for the Bump
 Quoting: NiNzrez

Thanks.. yup
Thread: 6.9 EQ Aru Islands Region, Indonesia
Thread: 6.7 Earthquake Indonesia!!!

I would like to point something out from the 10th:

From El Q's earthquake thread
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

Yup, it was very tiny though.
Could have been nothing or perhaps some rumbling as pressure is increasing.

Note the event happen 20 minutes before a 4.9 quake in Indonesia as well.

Too early and too small to tell if anything.
This might be a sign things will increase soon however.
 Quoting: bendinglight

Source: Thread: Pole Shift, Crustal displacement evidence is here! Vast Plate movement sequence proved between Indonesia, Alaska and Americas (Page 4)

It now appears like that "rumbling" is taking place & is increasing due to pressure building.
I said on the 10th after a minor event that it might be a sign things will increase soon.. well those signs are now picking up less than two days later.

Beyond the near 7 quake in Indonesia that just happened.. hours after a buoy is showing further rumbling.
ALL of which is on the left side of the triangle sequence that has developed recently.

I don't believe step 1 has completed with an adjustment yet but rather rumbling is taking place now and there soon will be an adjustment.

Here is a link of the buoy by Indonesia showing as I call.. rumble signatures.
10/10 through 10/12: [link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]

You can see now today the signature has increased over the previous time on the 10th.
We have that along with the 6.7 quake in Indonesia a few hours ago.
So now you have a general sense of what is building with increasing data/signs.

Lets not also forget that the location of this buoy is right in the location even where the Media has stated...:
"the vast Indo-Australian plate is being torn in two... This is causing a broad area in the centre of the Indo-Australian plate to buckle"
[link to www.newscientist.com]
and gave this image also:

The media came out with this "information" long after I talked about the same areas, documented a pattern, predicted accurately etc.
There is much more currently going on that we're not being told.

As of where we are now?
I would go so far that say that we are on short notice now for an adjustment.
Which would be 7+ quake/s and/or increasing buoy activity showing seafloor adjustments rather than the rumbling we're seeing now.
All of which would be in the general area of step 1.
Pressure is hard to know when exactly it'll be released.. I'm confident though that this adjustment should happen anywhere from within a few days up to two weeks at most.
I can make that statement mostly based upon the data of the previous 3 adjustments that took place in this region.
Once this next adjustment takes place you'll know then it won't be long till 7+ quakes/s around C/S America which will be severe.

Update!

Now on 10/15 it's confirmed!
Current on going Seafloor/Plate adjustment by Java, Indonesia.

At time of post it's currently at 70 meters of adjustment.
Source: [link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]

There also was an earthquake at the near same position of the buoy recording this adjustment.

Note the buoy location is 113 degrees east in the link above.
Range 4.3-5.0 earthquake.. Java Indonesia, 113 degree east.
Source: [link to www.ga.gov.au]
[link to geofon.gfz-potsdam.de]

As you can see above, on the 12th I forecasted this to adjustment to occur.. within the location and time frame it has.

Quote:
"I don't believe step 1 has completed with an adjustment yet but rather rumbling is taking place now and there soon will be an adjustment...
buoy activity showing seafloor adjustments which would be in the general area of step 1.
I'm confident though that this adjustment should happen anywhere from within a few days up to two weeks at most."

It's happening now!
Step 1 has started!

Buckle your seat belts!

Adjustment is still ongoing, now at almost 140 meters.
Buoy 56001 west of Java also just went into event mode.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4090379
Netherlands
10/16/2012 06:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great work OP, thanks!
old guard

User ID: 1405158
United States
10/16/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll be keeping an eye on things to see the pattern

bump
Tiny Trink

User ID: 25361381
United States
10/16/2012 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bendinglight,

I'm curious about your thoughts for the period of time, following the Pole Shift.

Do you believe the new Equator will run through the middle of the USA & Canada?

Besides ZetaTalk, do you have any recommendations on reading material regarding how my state of Colorado will fare after the pole shift? I live about 30 min North of Denver, in a smaller town. I realize the Rivers will swell, and I'm about 8 miles away from the nearest one.

How much warning do you think we'll have in the interior of the Country before all Hell breaks loose with high winds and large Earthquakes?

I am well aware of very large underground Government areas here in Colorado. Isn't it risky for them to go underground with major flooding and Earthquakes on the horizon?

If Antarctica and the current North Pole suddenly end up in Tropical zones, how long do you think it'll take for the ice to completely melt away and effect the Ocean level? It would seem to me that more ice would melt in a Tropical zone, than form in a new Arctic zone.

How long do you expect the Oceans to slosh around directly following the Pole Shift?

Do you expect the Pole Shift on 12/21/12, as seemingly foretold in ancient religions and writings? If not, what is your best guess?
 Quoting: Go Away

Thanks for sharing.

First of all I have studied Zetatalk long and hard.
If you've seen my threads and videos you'd know I certainly do my research.
I'm ALL about connecting the dots, finding patterns and proven documented data etc.
Zetatalk is real tricky because it is a mix between correct and incorrect.
I personally believe Nancy for whatever reason can't tell the difference between the two.
Probably some agenda behind all this.
Most find the obviously wrong information and then dismiss all the rest.. oddly enough the more hidden information is where you'll find more accurate information.

Take for example this thread and other recent ones where I've predicted earthquakes.. shown patterns etc.
All I've done actually is in tune with zetatalk quote "folding pacific allowing S. America to roll"
We're seeing signs of that now, so much and so obviously so that I've recently predicted activity accurately.
Including the very adjustment now talking place by Indonesia.

Take for example the video I made recently PROVING how adjustments are now taking place by Indonesia followed by 7+ quakes starting the South America roll.. and lastly the media coming out admitting the indo australian plate is breaking in half!
Anybody with a thinking mind would go.. OH MY what amazing PROOF giving creditability to what's going on!
7/10 plate movement etc!
Of course all this is dismissed by the Ning however.

But why? Well as I said there is an agenda and for whatever reason that current agenda is to maintain some hardcore element of doubt.

Either way I'm going to continue to do, share and have a good intention in sharing.
That intention always gets me bashed by most people for bring up Zetatalk.
Truth is what I have predicted accurately is in tune with some statements on the site, some of which helped me in my forecasts.
If I took all credit I'd be selfish and lying however most seem not to understand that.
Anyway... enough about that.

I am 100% sure the pole shift WON'T happen in 2012, too much more needs to take place before the shift can happen.
All of which won't take anybody by surprise.

As far as everything else, I can only guess which I'm not going to do.
My goal is to stay near term and follow the steps and data.
All of which now is this sequence that has occurred 3 times in a row.
That is what's important now, that is back up by evidence and that's what I'm going to stick to at this moment.

Very well said!

clappa
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
miabelieves

User ID: 1458422
United States
10/16/2012 02:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]

2 in event mode and the 53046 the green just moved from 4030 to 4100???? thought someone here might be saying something????
Hold on to your undies, it's gonna be a hell of a ride
NiNzrez
User ID: 24399306
United States
10/16/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
we have a sharp rise on buoy 53076
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25687667
United Kingdom
10/16/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

2 in event mode and the 53046 the green just moved from 4030 to 4100???? thought someone here might be saying something????
 Quoting: miabelieves

what the fuck is going on there?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25687667
United Kingdom
10/16/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
even a small physical pole shift will unleash huge tsunamis on us all

only the very lucky, or the chosen few, will survive.

talking of surviving something like that is pie in the sky, imVho
lassensage

User ID: 20870872
United States
10/16/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many thanks for keeping us informed.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/16/2012 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
check out the newest buoy data :/
BCaudill77

User ID: 25528285
United States
10/16/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bendinglight, have you ever seen such a precipitous drop of over 250 meters before? If this goes in sequence like the rest did does this mean the EQ will have much more energy to unleash? Thanks for your time.
Apathy builds walls that are only brought down by pain and suffering.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22052297
Canada
10/16/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

awesome job bro!!!!!!!-johnny utah
bendinglight  (OP)

United States
10/16/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bendinglight, have you ever seen such a precipitous drop of over 250 meters before? If this goes in sequence like the rest did does this mean the EQ will have much more energy to unleash? Thanks for your time.
 Quoting: BCaudill77

yup last time, within the thread it's noted.

270 meters was the last time.

javabuoy926

This time at this moment the adjustment since started is now at 315 meters.

Which also means the sequence has increased also as noted.

Quote from the thread:

"Is this plate movement sequence becoming more severe, yes!

-The first event started with a 40 meter seafloor adjustment by Java leading up to the El Salvador quake.
-The second event was a 110 meter seafloor adjustment by Java leading up to the Costa Rica Quake.
-The latest event was a 270 meter seafloor adjustment by Java which made step 2 in the sequence more severe by Alaska with a 6.9 quake along with the buoy movements there leading up to the Columbia quake.

Notice the increase in severity?"

So now this time was 315 meters.
In my video I put out here

I recorded it at 70 meters.. said it was on going and will be for a while.
It surely has up to 315 meters now.

As the movement completes it then will put pressure on the Americas.
Mainly lower Central America and upper South America.
As when the western Pacific plates fold, it allows the eastern Pacific to MOVE!
bendinglight  (OP)

United States
10/16/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

yup last time, within the thread it's noted.

270 meters was the last time.

javabuoy926

This time at this moment the adjustment since started is now at 315 meters.

Which also means the sequence has increased also as noted.

Quote from the thread:

"Is this plate movement sequence becoming more severe, yes!

-The first event started with a 40 meter seafloor adjustment by Java leading up to the El Salvador quake.
-The second event was a 110 meter seafloor adjustment by Java leading up to the Costa Rica Quake.
-The latest event was a 270 meter seafloor adjustment by Java which made step 2 in the sequence more severe by Alaska with a 6.9 quake along with the buoy movements there leading up to the Columbia quake.

Notice the increase in severity?"

So now this time was 315 meters.
In my video I put out here

I recorded it at 70 meters.. said it was on going and will be for a while.
It surely has up to 315 meters now.

As the movement completes it then will put pressure on the Americas.
Mainly lower Central America and upper South America.
As when the western Pacific plates fold, it allows the eastern Pacific to MOVE!

The Maine earthquake is connected to all this, I working on the links and screenshots currently.
BCaudill77

United States
10/17/2012 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cool, thanks. Had a sneaking suspicion Maine EQ was connected.
BCaudill77

United States
10/17/2012 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gonna spread your message to the FB group I am part of for further discussion, already got one post but will update with new relevant info, thanks again.
Digital mix guy

User ID: 22103997
United States
10/17/2012 01:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
hmmm
Have no fear, Spock is here!!! LLAP
bendinglight  (OP)

United States
10/17/2012 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cool, thanks. Had a sneaking suspicion Maine EQ was connected.

look what just happened lol

BCaudill77

United States
10/17/2012 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ghost in the machine! lol very amusing and strange, the old adage " may you live in interesting times" is definitely fulfilled.
BCaudill77

United States
10/17/2012 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dont know if your on FB bendinglight but if you want to join the discussion just search for "mc where did you go" I am an admin there, bout 200 people. There is also "truthseekers" just a member there. We discuss all types of stuff and this is right up our alley.
BCaudill77

United States
10/17/2012 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
3.2 in oklahoma and 6.0 in celebes sea, almost on a straightline trajectory from the buoy.
bendinglight  (OP)

United States
10/17/2012 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
3.2 in oklahoma and 6.0 in celebes sea, almost on a straightline trajectory from the buoy.

you can pretty much follow it to Maine as well
spock
BCaudill77

United States
10/17/2012 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
In hindsight your observation and connection of dots is so simple and easy, its def whats going on. Its just gathering all that data and putting it together. We know the earth moves and now you can see pieces doing just that.
BCaudill77

United States
10/17/2012 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not to mention all the other factors that affect crustal changes, solar and electrical activity, solar and extra solar bodies exerting a pull, alignments and man made activity. All these factors and more affect the when and were its nice to see a pattern and put forth more theories based on new data.
BCaudill77

United States
10/17/2012 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Giant oarfish washed ashore in mexico, article in the dailymail of uk. One of these fish was reported march4th in japan preceding march11th eq there. Time will tell.
The False Prophet

User ID: 1003668
United States
10/17/2012 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
possible new madrid quake?
DON'T BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE!

The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events.
NiNzrez

United States
10/17/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
thank you for taking the time to put together such imformative videos and putting all the info into 1 place
i know it takes a lot of time to do this, but it is helping many of us spread the word of whats going on with earths movements
keep up the great work!
bendinglight  (OP)

United States
10/17/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's the update
Source: Thread: Maine Earthquake is connected to Indonesia movement, proven! Evidence of Indonesia movement putting pressure on other regions and Buoy data also.

So today when this happened...

Thread: 4.5 EQ MAINE
Thread: WTF??? 4.5 in Maine?

I went hold on!
This has happened before!
I remembered another Maine earthquake that happened back in April and it was also the same size.

Here it is:
Thread: 4.6 Gulf of maine - East Coast

Here are the stats:

Magnitude 4.5
2012 April 12 02:29:41 UTC
41.998°N, 65.994°W

After some homework I found a screen shot of the earthquake as seen here:
mainequakeapril1

USGS eventually wiped this earthquake off their records though.

Now what happened within a 24 hour period of both of these Maine earthquakes???
Massive adjustment by Indonesia completed right before hand!

April 11th:
Thread: 8.7 Quake In Sumatra - 7 Small Tsunamis - 12.0 On Mercalli Scale - 13 Buoys In Event MODE! Massive Elevation Change In Sea Off NZ!
Thread: 8.6 Sumatra, 5.9 Oregon, now 7.0 Mexico
Thread: 4-11-2012 Sumatra 8.6 EQ possibly largest strike / slip EQ on record

October 16th, 315 meter seafloor/plate adjustment completed by Indonesia:
315meterjava

Notice there was a 315 plate/seafloor adjustment by Java, Indonesia which completed on the 16th.
I've covered this area in other threads in detail.. made accurate forecasts etc since August in knowing plates are starting to break free.

More recently MSM came out and admitted this area IS INDEED adjusting!

Thread: The Indo-Australian Plate May be Splitting
Thread: 2012: Scientists say Huge Earthquake April 11 Triggered Other Quakes Worldwide
Thread: Sumatran quakes in April were part of tectonic plate breakup

I give some quotes from these sources to summarize:

-"Earth cracking up under Indian Ocean. YOU may not have felt it, but the whole world shuddered on 11 April, as Earth's crust began the difficult process of breaking a tectonic plate. When two huge earthquakes ripped through the floor of the Indian Ocean, they triggered large aftershocks on faults the world over, and provided the best evidence yet that the vast Indo-Australian plate is being torn in two."

-"The quakes were also notable for triggering powerful aftershocks thousands of miles away. Though major quakes have been known to trigger aftershocks at great distance, they are usually less than 5.5 in magnitude. The April earthquakes triggered 11 aftershocks that measured 5.5 or greater in the six days that followed, including a magnitude 7. Remote shocks were felt 6,000 to 12,000 miles from the main quakes."

-"Fred Pollitz, a geophysicist with the U.S. Geological Survey in Menlo Park, Calif., and lead author of one of the studies, said the quakes were extremely effective in transmitting seismic wave radiation around the world. Though Pollitz said the magnitude of the larger Sumatran quake is No. 10 on the list of quakes since 1900, no other temblor has triggered so many strong aftershocks so far away.
"It's the most powerful earthquake ever in terms of capability of putting stress on other fault zones around the world," he said."

For record, the buoy that has just shown the 315 meter adjustment is in the Indian Ocean, the very area these Geologists are talking about.
Of course they aren't telling all, in actuality the plates in the region are on the move and when they move it puts pressure on the other side of the globe.
I've documented a pattern starting with this buoy in other threads on here, however this Maine earthquake today is further proof how everything is all connected.

So now that I got Maine out of the way, there was just a 6.0 earthquake 337.4km deep.
Thread: >> M6.0 earthquake, 166km SW of Sarangani (philippines)

Has large earthquakes happened Northeast of the adjusting plate (buoy event) by Indonesia previously right after the adjustment? Any other patterns? YES!

-1-
Adjustment ending on 8/25:
buoy824

Followed by a 6.6 earthquake on 8/26 by Northeast Indonesia:
[link to comcat.cr.usgs.gov]

-2-
Adjustment ending on 8/30
110meterbuoyview

Followed by a 7.6 earthquake on 8/31 by the Philippines
[link to comcat.cr.usgs.gov]

-3-
Adjustment ending on 9/26
javabuoyoverview
javabuoy926

Followed by a 6.4 earthquake on near end of 9/26 by the Alaskan islands
[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

As you see whenever there was a plate adjustment by Java, Indonesia it sends pressure immediately Northeast which is release within a day by a 6+ quake.
That has now occurred 4 times in a row, no coincidence because is just PLATE MOVEMENT!
Sure there is more behind all this, this movement has an even more vast pattern connected to magma in the region.. Alaska buoy events and ending by 7+ quakes in the Americas.
If you look back at the past three 7+ quakes in the Americas you'll see within a week prior there was that very adjustment by Java, Indonesia.
All that data is covered in this thread:
Thread: Pole Shift, Crustal displacement evidence is here! Vast Plate movement sequence proved between Indonesia, Alaska and Americas

What's going on is that the plates in the western Pacific around Indonesia are folding.. in turn puts pressure on the Americas.
With lower Central America and upper South America actually being on the MOVE which equals BAD NEWS for that area very soon.
Pressure is put on North America as well for increased activity but not as severe as the lower Americas.
The signs of this keeps increasing now even with Maine in the mix as explained above.

Here is a screenshot of buoy data at the time during the recent 7+ quake in Costa Rica.
buoyseventing95

Buoy in event mode by Costa Rica makes sense being there was an earthquake there but why by the Caribbean and off of North Carolina as well?
Recent evidence is showing that as the lower Americas is moving west towards the breaking Indonesian plates that it's pulling the Caribbean down behind it also.
Pressure is building in that region and for whatever reason Maine also is an area that is feeling the affects of all this movement.
The two Maine quakes after adjustments by Indonesia give credibility to that statement.

All this is very clear to me, so much so that I've already made an accurate prediction based upon this data:

Back on 8/31 I posted this image:
Sequencenew831

Stated this:
"There are two possible things which are possible.
The western Pacific still has more pressure to release, resulting in more earthquakes in the short term.

OR.. the sequence shall continue just like last time.
As the Pacific further compresses.. the pressure point has now moved to the other side of the Pacific, the Americas.
I showed the area of concern in the image above, anywhere within that box.
Specially I'd be most concerned anywhere from California down to the bottom of Central America.
For swarms and/or at least one 7+ earthquake.. in which would release the pressure.

One of those two will happen in the short term.
Short term as in less than two weeks but honestly could be much sooner, perhaps within a couple days.
I personally feel that the Americas are now in for it based upon all this vast data but could be either."

Source: Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 8)

The outcome..
Turned out instead of one option happening, both happened fairly shortly:

"The western Pacific still has more pressure to release, resulting in more earthquakes in the short term":

I said more pressure needed to be released.. which happened in the EXACT same location as the Seafloor rise buoy event!
Notice the location of the seafloor rise next to the location of the earthquake swarm:

110meterbuoyview
95quakeswarmbyse

To further show what I mean notice the longitude of the buoy and one of the earthquakes.. both are 113 degrees east.
Buoy details: [link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]
6.4 quake details: [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

and then this happened, the 7+ quake within the area and time frame I warned :
Costaricaquake95

So where are we now?
Well after the last three Indonesia adjustments within a week there was a 7+ quake in the lower Americas.
I don't see any reason why that won't happen again soon as pressure is about to be directed on that very region once again.
I would even say myself that it WILL happen and be more severe of an adjustment over the prior ones.

This spooky thing happened to me as I was working on this thread:

Perhaps we all will be freaked out from the next adjustment, right in time for Halloween eh?

bricks
spock
Jasto
User ID: 22797020
United States
10/17/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP Blight, if you recall, about two weeks ago i posted how eq's were spreading from just the calif west coast, then inland to nevada, midwest, oklahoma, and now Maine.

The eq's in the usa being reported has now crossed the entire country, as it spread east, just like i said.

Take heed, and incorporate that into all your thoughts and applications, because it is significant, i tell you.\

Good luck!

Jasto

GLP