Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,818 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 635,442
Pageviews Today: 1,086,107Threads Today: 346Posts Today: 6,797
11:11 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Pole Shift, Crustal displacement evidence is here! Vast Plate movement sequence proved between Indonesia, Alaska and Americas

bendinglight  (OP)

User ID: 2143478
United States
10/21/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Pole Shift, Crustal displacement evidence is here! Vast Plate movement sequence proved between Indonesia, Alaska and Americas
Two back to back 5+ earthquakes off of El Salvador..
I suspect these to be foreshocks and expect more in the region soon.
bendinglight  (OP)

United States
10/21/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Pole Shift, Crustal displacement evidence is here! Vast Plate movement sequence proved between Indonesia, Alaska and Americas
Two back to back 5+ earthquakes off of El Salvador..
I suspect these to be foreshocks and expect more in the region soon.
 Quoting: bendinglight

911update5

Notice last time Cali had a 5+ earthquake that pressure move to El Salvador.
Earlier today this happened Thread: 5.3 central California

And El Salvador region very well might be next for some more
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
10/21/2012 05:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
Nice job bendinglighthf
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26002995
Australia
10/21/2012 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
UM HOLYYYYY CRAP!
I watched the day after tomorrow last night and their computer models were showing those three buoys in event mode just before catastrophe!
HOLY CRAP!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26002995
Australia
10/21/2012 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
NOW I'm officially freaked out! WTF
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
10/21/2012 07:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
UM HOLYYYYY CRAP!
I watched the day after tomorrow last night and their computer models were showing those three buoys in event mode just before catastrophe!
HOLY CRAP!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26002995

That is pretty bizarre
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 476586
Canada
10/21/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
pin
Solar Guardian

User ID: 26116018
Malaysia
10/22/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Mount Rainier, Washington (Volcano) - Seismograph Shows Heavy Magma Movement! Rapid Development
Thread: 10/21/2012 - Central California 5.3M EARTHQUAKE Volcanic Movement 1000s quakes in 24 hours

hidinghidinghiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23703306
Canada
10/23/2012 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
GLP in general is malfunctioning tonight, what gives?
This is one of the threads I usually read, first time that I have trouble accessing ANYthing on GLP - anyone else?
NiNzrez
User ID: 24399306
United States
10/23/2012 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
ahhh here we go
there is now a buoy in event mode in Alaska
[link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24399306
United States
10/23/2012 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
GLP in general is malfunctioning tonight, what gives?
This is one of the threads I usually read, first time that I have trouble accessing ANYthing on GLP - anyone else?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23703306

same for everyone
bendinglight  (OP)

United States
10/23/2012 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
ahhh here we go
 Quoting: NiNzrez 24399306

Fascinating eh?

This now makes 4 times in a row following Indonesia adjustments.
I just uploaded a screenshot, I hope the mods approve right before I go to bed.
bendinglight  (OP)

United States
10/23/2012 05:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
ahhh here we go

Fascinating eh?

This now makes 4 times in a row following Indonesia adjustments.
I just uploaded a screenshot, I hope the mods approve right before I go to bed.

Here we go..
Finally got the screenshot so now I'll give a mini update.

The event was tiny but did indeed happen which made 4 times in a row within days following Indonesian events.

I covered it here as well:
Thread: Crustal Displacement! Pacific showing signs of folding/compressing plates! Connection proven between Indonesia & Alaska

Moving forward I would like to document and share a few points.

Quote from 9/20:

There is oh sooo much pressure building from that buoy east of Australia to Java area Indonesia up to Sumatra region.

Pressure is stuck basically and it's gotta give sooner rather than later.
I suspect strongly the area by New Caledonia/Vanuatu/Tonga is the culprit.
Outcome? More buoy activity and/or increasing earthquake swarms or large earthquake in that area.
I wouldn't be surprised to see one near a 7 or above.

Second possibility.. which would mean another seafloor adjustment by Java.

Days after that quote the next sequence started and within days completed with the 7.3 Colombia earthquake.

That's not the point here though, the point of the quote was that I felt by data the plate movements would become more vast in future sequential patterns.

As said.. "another seafloor adjustment by Java."
and "There is oh sooo much pressure building from that buoy east of Australia to Java area Indonesia up to Sumatra region."

So has that happened recently?
YES!

We had another adjustment by Java, Indonesia ending by 10/17

315meterjava

Then this happened Thread: Tsunami Buoy project boss killed days after a plate adjustment and Java's Buoy live feed is shut down

Even though the buoy by Java got "turned off".. the previous quote become a reality shortly there after with buoy events off of Sumatra and East of Australia.
Oh yes, the very places I spoke to look for!

Here is a screen from 90 min ago:

buoyevent1023

Notice the buoy in event mode by Alaska that just went off..
I will refresh this topic with what I opened this thread on:

trianglesequence

This is basically a plate movement sequence that has been spot on 3 times in a row now.

1: Sea Floor adjustments/buoy events, volcanic eruptions
2: Buoy events showing movement
3: Large 7+ earthquake

Before number 3 can occur steps 1 & 2 must have occurred in sequence leading up to the mega quake.

So as you can see step 1 already took place with more signs of increasing movement/folding plates as quoted from above and shown by buoy data.. then today step 2 by Alaska just took place.

Which makes this thread Thread: Crustal Displacement! Pacific showing signs of folding/compressing plates! Connection proven between Indonesia & Alaska verified for the 4th time in a row.

Quote of "There is oh sooo much pressure building from that buoy east of Australia to Java area Indonesia up to Sumatra region."
Verified by buoy events in all 3 of those locations.

Quote of "I suspect strongly the area by New Caledonia/Vanuatu/Tonga is the culprit.
Outcome? More buoy activity and/or increasing earthquake swarms or large earthquake in that area.
I wouldn't be surprised to see one near a 7 or above."
Verified by this earthquake that took place a couple days ago: Thread: BREAKING - 6.6 EARTHQUAKE - Vanuatu

Lastly just to recall a previous occurrence..

The buoy that just went into event mode by Alaska was the SAME buoy that went into event mode right before the Costa Rica large earthquake.

Here is a screenshot after the Costa Rica quake:

buoyseventing95

Notice how the puzzle is coming together?

spock

Spoke to soon lol,
I'm going to edit this post in adding below..

Note again the quote from above:
"I suspect strongly the area by New Caledonia/Vanuatu/Tonga is the culprit.
Outcome? More buoy activity and/or increasing earthquake swarms or large earthquake in that area."

New Caledonia?
Well a 6.0 earthquake just hit by New Caledonia minutes after this post per USGS.
[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

eq

Last Edited by Bending Light on 10/23/2012 06:13 AM
Evolved

User ID: 7314441
United States
10/23/2012 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know one thing for sure...

If BendingLight says Bug out, I'm outta here!
Flora
User ID: 1565483
United Kingdom
10/23/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Four buoys going crazy now, including the Alaska buoy. All the steps indicated by Bending Light are now in place for more earthquake activity somewhere between California and Chile. Take care down there - Bending Light's been right quite a few times now!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26164989
United States
10/23/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Four buoys going crazy now, including the Alaska buoy. All the steps indicated by Bending Light are now in place for more earthquake activity somewhere between California and Chile. Take care down there - Bending Light's been right quite a few times now!
 Quoting: Flora 1565483

holy crap! This is crazy amazing!
Everything OP has predicted keeps coming true and happening!
Im amazed and scared at the same time.
tissue
uhoh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26164989
United States
10/23/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13974494
United States
10/23/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Iolair

User ID: 21063416
Germany
10/23/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can´t read all of it now, can someone sumarize what are the threats?
Huge EQs along the ring of fire?

That "Day After Tomorrow-coincidence" is also freaky..

Thank you

hf
There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26089368
United Kingdom
10/23/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Rapid Changes in the Earth's Core: The Magnetic Field and Gravity from a Satellite Perspective

wink
ladyannie2009

User ID: 24996802
United States
10/23/2012 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
catbump
"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14103869
Canada
10/23/2012 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
way to put the work in well done. most detailed thread I have ever been to thanks for posting it all on one post and not spread out threw a thread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20227994
United States
10/23/2012 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13974494

Have u even read the thread or replies by others?
OP has been proven correct! Plus the recent events are happening in the way OP said they would

antibs
bendinglight  (OP)

United States
10/23/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
6.6 just now in Costa Rica.

Thread: 6.6 Earthquake Costa Rica

Surprised?

Shouldn't be, just this VERY MORNING I said this:

ahhh here we go

The buoy that just went into event mode by Alaska was the SAME buoy that went into event mode right before the Costa Rica large earthquake.

buoyseventing95

Others by following the steps laid out also knew what was next:

This is just the beginning

spock

Last Edited by Bending Light on 10/23/2012 09:05 PM
bendinglight  (OP)

United States
10/23/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

6.6 just now in Costa Rica.

Thread: 6.6 Earthquake Costa Rica

Surprised?

Shouldn't be, just this VERY MORNING I said this:

ahhh here we go

buoyseventing95

Others by following the steps laid out also knew what was next:

This is just the beginning

spock

It's sooo obvious what is going on.
Buoy activity and earthquakes are supposed to be "random"... well not anymore!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18595677
United States
10/23/2012 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
BS
User ID: 1326993
United States
10/23/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would suggest immediately ignoring this information.
bendinglight  (OP)

United States
10/23/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would suggest immediately ignoring this information.
 Quoting: 535 1326993

Yes, because accurate patterns and forecasts are not important for the sheep eh?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4773455
United States
10/23/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6157196
New Zealand
10/23/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP