Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,220 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 624,296
Pageviews Today: 1,117,848Threads Today: 556Posts Today: 8,707
12:29 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Pole Shift, Crustal displacement evidence is here! Vast Plate movement sequence proved between Indonesia, Alaska and Americas

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21102346
United States
10/24/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Pole Shift, Crustal displacement evidence is here! Vast Plate movement sequence proved between Indonesia, Alaska and Americas
Has anyone noticed the buoys in event mode, all four of them have no data, if you click on them it's blank, except for the View Event Details. Then when you click the View Event Details, it saying server not found. A little odd.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26143620
United States
10/24/2012 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Pole Shift, Crustal displacement evidence is here! Vast Plate movement sequence proved between Indonesia, Alaska and Americas
Bending Light, as soon as I saw the Alaska Bouy had activated I remembered this thread and started watching for the Central or South America quake...well, bingo, we have it.

You can say I got the picture now.

In an earlier post you said you wondered if the Tonga area was the culprit. What did you mean?
bendinglight  (OP)

User ID: 2143478
United States
10/24/2012 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

6.6 just now in Costa Rica.

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
Thread: 6.6 Earthquake Costa Rica

Surprised?

Shouldn't be, just this VERY MORNING I said this:

The buoy that just went into event mode by Alaska was the SAME buoy that went into event mode right before the Costa Rica large earthquake.

Here is a screenshot after the Costa Rica quake:

buoyseventing95

Quoting: bendinglight

Others by following the steps laid out also knew what was next:

Four buoys going crazy now, including the Alaska buoy. All the steps indicated by Bending Light are now in place for more earthquake activity somewhere between California and Chile. Take care down there - Bending Light's been right quite a few times now!
 Quoting: Flora 1565483

This is just the beginning

spock

It's sooo obvious what is going on.
Buoy activity and earthquakes are supposed to be "random"... well not anymore!

HOLY SHIT!

Thread: Is NOAA Data Buoy Center offline?????

I just checked and the buoy website is DOWN!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7314441
United States
10/24/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Umm...

Wowsers.

agent
bendinglight  (OP)

United States
10/24/2012 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Umm...

Wowsers.

agent
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7314441

ahhhahhhahhhahhh

sfansfansfan

gotreal
bendinglight  (OP)

United States
10/24/2012 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
oh buoy!

Last Edited by Bending Light on 10/24/2012 03:50 AM
bendinglight  (OP)

United States
10/24/2012 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
it just came back online, thankfully.

whew
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7314441
United States
10/24/2012 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Internal reset maybe?
i wonder

User ID: 25243085
United States
10/24/2012 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amazing and factual info..Great job! Iv'e been watching USGS and bouy movement for two years. You are spot on!
i wonder
bendinglight  (OP)

United States
10/24/2012 03:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amazing and factual info..Great job! Iv'e been watching USGS and bouy movement for two years. You are spot on!
 Quoting: i wonder

Thank you for your research, testing the data and acknowledgement.
I really do appreciate it.

peace
Solar Guardian

User ID: 26204365
Malaysia
10/24/2012 06:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bendinglight, I now predict a Mag 7.5-Mag 8.1 quake to strike somewhere in Central and South America between October 24-November 7 2012. SmileyWink
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26205030
Germany
10/24/2012 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bendinglight, I now predict a Mag 7.5-Mag 8.1 quake to strike somewhere in Central and South America between October 24-November 7 2012. SmileyWink
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

that would be the first one you get right,
thanks to master bendinglight.
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
10/24/2012 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

that would be the first one you get right,
thanks to master bendinglight.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26205030

It hasn't happened yet... wtfwtf I am willing to extend the timeframe to November 12. peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14873148
United States
10/24/2012 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Only read the initial post now, but buoy 53046 has been offline since at least the 19th and it was showing an almost 1700 foot sea level drop.. this was the response I got from contacting the Australian bureau of meteorology.. "Buoy 53046 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]" "The South Bali Buoy, numbered 53046, has been producing erroneous readings since mid August.

We are investigating the cause of this, which is likely due to the buoy and associated pressure sensor unit on the sea floor being dragged by a vessel. To avoid concerns from anomalous observations data, the feed has been switched off until the issue can be resolved. In the interim tsunami monitoring and warning observations data can be obtained from two nearby buoys numbered 56001 and 56003.

Bureau of Meteorology

I.T. Operations
Email: [email protected]

Phone: 61 3 9669 4054
Fax: 61 3 9662 1222
URL: [link to www.bom.gov.au]
"
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
10/24/2012 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Only read the initial post now, but buoy 53046 has been offline since at least the 19th and it was showing an almost 1700 foot sea level drop.. this was the response I got from contacting the Australian bureau of meteorology.. "Buoy 53046 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]" "The South Bali Buoy, numbered 53046, has been producing erroneous readings since mid August.

We are investigating the cause of this, which is likely due to the buoy and associated pressure sensor unit on the sea floor being dragged by a vessel. To avoid concerns from anomalous observations data, the feed has been switched off until the issue can be resolved. In the interim tsunami monitoring and warning observations data can be obtained from two nearby buoys numbered 56001 and 56003.

Bureau of Meteorology

I.T. Operations
Email: [email protected]

Phone: 61 3 9669 4054
Fax: 61 3 9662 1222
URL: [link to www.bom.gov.au]
"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14873148

Switched off because the readings now are showing "alarming levels"? spock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4079433
United States
10/24/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to reinep.wordpress.com]
[link to www.morningliberty.com]
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
10/24/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4079433

hiding
gatzster

User ID: 804683
Puerto Rico
10/24/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Last update: October 24, 2012 14:19:08 UTC

As of the time at the top this post, the seismographs on this page have gone wild. I have never seen this much black and it is all over.
Mahala

User ID: 25504168
United States
10/24/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Last update: October 24, 2012 14:19:08 UTC

As of the time at the top this post, the seismographs on this page have gone wild. I have never seen this much black and it is all over.
 Quoting: gatzster

Looks like the Costa Rica eq.
Vincent Price - “A man who limits his interests, limits his life.”
Scribbler

User ID: 26208360
United States
10/24/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Something is better than nothing, pay attention, it's still free. Lead by example.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4929481
United States
10/24/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone calling BS on this is wasting their time. This isn't just some guy posting a one time link to some random web page going look at me.

You can't just debunk this with an anon bs flag. Data is stronger than gifs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634447
United States
10/24/2012 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
top 5 best post here on glp this page should stay page one forever! data rules hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/24/2012 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone calling BS on this is wasting their time. This isn't just some guy posting a one time link to some random web page going look at me.

You can't just debunk this with an anon bs flag. Data is stronger than gifs
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4929481

clappa
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/24/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Buoy site server is down yet again currently

[link to www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com]

huffy
bendinglight  (OP)

United States
10/24/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

huffy
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2143478

3 hours later, it's still down.

agent
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
10/24/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

huffy
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2143478

3 hours later, it's still down.

agent

shockedscaredshocked
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
10/24/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ho ho ho..... Pole Shift March 2013. big_smile
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13921306
United States
10/25/2012 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
bendinglight  (OP)

United States
10/28/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here is a sneak peek at the upcoming update, remember this image from the opening of the thread:

Quote from 8/19:
quakewatcharea
"Within the yellow box is where I'd look for more buoy activity and or earthquake swarms as a possible sign.
I personally believe BEFORE any other significant Earth changes occur that there will be more signs and events in this region.
I believe this is what's been holding everything up."
Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again!

Within the same quote back from August I also gave this image:

platemovement

now this

Thread: 7.7 QUAKE Canada

with these precursor quakes..
by Russia:

which were minutes before the 7.7

Notice how similar to the image above?

Explanation and details are upcoming... along with the Costa Earthquake from a few days ago.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25767253
Australia
10/28/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
well i dont know is scary but this week we have seen earthquakes in indonesia and just today canada mhhh

GLP