Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,639 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 146,089
Pageviews Today: 248,070Threads Today: 80Posts Today: 1,517
03:15 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Is anyone else having dreams of great flooding happening in California or an earthquake happening

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15322038
United States
10/03/2012 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Is anyone else having dreams of great flooding happening in California or an earthquake happening
I had a dream a 7.0 earthquake happened followed by a 9 I saw this on the front cover of a newspaper and three states were effected by water. I also had a dream where I saw flooding and there was no ocean but rocks when I looked to where the ocean was supposed to be.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1313288
United States
10/03/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is anyone else having dreams of great flooding happening in California or an earthquake happening
NOPE!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10904404
United Kingdom
10/03/2012 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is anyone else having dreams of great flooding happening in California or an earthquake happening
Sleeping like a baby these days.

Have you been eating blue cheese before retiring?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24871347
Malaysia
10/03/2012 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your dreams are just a sign or a warning that you have been having too much conspiracy and doom filling your head. You need a break from this website, and all similar websites.

It goes into the garbage bin, just like all the thousands of dreams that people were having that are similar to yours.

The nice dreams that the multitude of sheeple are having for their future, which they have a daily basis, have unfortunately CANCELED out your doom dreams....

The end result is zero.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 15322038
United States
10/03/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actually I am an empath. My astrology is a triple water sign which is very rare in astrology , Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio in the 8th house this is rare and known as the psychic trinity. I am a psychic by profession and have always had vivid psychic dreams and that is why I am posting this dream.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21102346
United States
10/03/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actually I am an empath. My astrology is a triple water sign which is very rare in astrology , Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio in the 8th house this is rare and known as the psychic trinity. I am a psychic by profession and have always had vivid psychic dreams and that is why I am posting this dream.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15322038

I don't dream, I stop that by choice a long time ago when I was a child. But I have been having feeling about California for a while now. The thing I feel never has a time, just a place so it's not very helpful to anyone including me. Just always in the back of my head. California looks to be headed for some rough times, earthquake and water is what is looks like to me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24228906
United States
10/05/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you OP. Have any of your dreams come true before?
ZeuZ

User ID: 11477032
United States
10/05/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had a dream about a huge earthquake a few days ago, but I'm pretty sure it was in Asia. It would be really scary if I searched for glass bottom patio restaurants/sky scrapers and found the building I was in.
Eat, drink, and be merry,
for tomorrow,
you may die.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22060914
Spain
10/05/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
In Lou Famoso's NDE he spoke about a huge earthquake in Eureka... it's likely to be Eureka, California.

I guess issuing a warning and attention to seismic data won't hurt anyone!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22054163
United States
10/05/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
No I dreamed of frogs big huge frogs one jumped off the tree limb it was on and sounded like a man landed.

When it went back up the tree onto a branch and huge big lizard came up on it pulling it from its branch.

The frogs and the lizards were massive healthy fat and actually not hostile. The lizards were crawling up on the frogs back and laying on them.

There was this flat fat massive colossal frog with a same size lizard stretched out on it....and the frogs face was under the lizards face like it was wearing a lizard hat. Like the wolf head coverings.

It was like some kind of whole new world.

There was this man who brought me peppers never could see him but I took the peppers. He told me my brown mushrooms were not doing to well so he gave me peppers.

It was a fun dream.

I was walking through the land it was my dad's house and land he is dead now.

I felt somethings brush my leg and it was his dog. Dad buried his dog about 4 days before he died. There was other dogs and animals as well they were all young fat and healthy again.

I was alone and looked up and the sky was orange red and dark blue....and I was thinking of dad I know this is the way it is to be.

And I thought I know I need to go to.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1080525
United States
10/17/2012 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP, are you still here? I keep having similar dreams, but they're in Florida. I see the ocean filling the streets and the freeways near the river that runs through the middle of town. Interestingly enough, I'm a water sign too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30298887
United States
12/19/2012 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had a dream a 7.0 earthquake happened followed by a 9 I saw this on the front cover of a newspaper and three states were effected by water. I also had a dream where I saw flooding and there was no ocean but rocks when I looked to where the ocean was supposed to be.

I know three ppl who have been having dreams of flooding too . . . But in Florida . I believe it's a sign !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5648569
United States
12/19/2012 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had a dream the other night that the coastline dropped and receded considerably and new small islands rose up and appeared close to the mainland. And there is a albino manatee and giant red octopus who keep telepathically talking to me in my dreams. But no floods or earthquakes lately.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26692909
United States
12/19/2012 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
last night I dreamed I was in the ocean swimming and came upon a mermaid
Later on in the dream I was swimming and it was dusk when I saw her again
This time she was sick and dying
I asked her what was wrong and she said we were all going to die
I told her the 12/21/12 thing wasn't about us that it may happen to a future generation but not us
She said that we were those people, we are those people, and we will be those people
I have no clue what she was talking about other than maybe in the past we went through this ending, we will go through it now, and in the future we will again?
Any ideas on what she meant are appreciated
I have had recurring end of world type dreams since I was a small child
Last significant ones were 2 dreams I had 2 years ago where 2 different people came to me in my dream telling me we only had 2 years left
Anonymous
User ID: 31146635
United States
12/30/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I also have premonitions, and dreams interlaced with important messages. I can have visions while pumping gas or doing any mundane task where my mind tends to wonder off. I come from a Christian background and although my family was freaked out at first they now heed my dreams and warnings and give them much thought. I do not live in fear and will never live in fear of what is to come, but simply share my visions as they reveal themselves to me.

To answer your question, I have also seen a large earthquake as recently as last night, but cannot place where it is to occur or when so I cannot help there. I have a friend who had a vision of one happening possibly in January, in or near Ohio. That is all I know of that particular occurrence. For years I have seen a really devastating tidal wave off the coast (maybe the west coast) but for some reason I see my area flooding as well and I'm in Western North Carolina, so I'm not sure why I see that. I just remember it being very terrifying and a lot of people being unprepared and running. I also saw a tidal wave or water flooding that looked like it was in China or something a couple of years ago. I remember seeing ships and everything being strewn all over the place and people scrambling to higher ground and some taking shelter in a highrise parking deck. I remember the aftermath of seeing people looking for loved ones and searching through debris. Anyway, I just thought I would share and let you know that you are not alone and although I can't give much more detail, I wanted to at least share what I have been shown. Again, I choose to live happily not matter what comes my way, but it is interesting to see that other people are having similar dreams and premonitions. Take care!
theboldone
User ID: 27030246
United States
01/05/2013 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had a dream my house was getting flooded by huge waves and when i seen the news ythis morning much to my surprise Alaska had a earthquake and Sunami warning emmmmmmmm...
Brandi
User ID: 34331250
United States
02/13/2013 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know several women, including myself having these type dreams, my dream has been reoccurring over the past few weeks and flooding, earthquakes, fire balls coming from the sky, extreme chaos, I see gulf of Mexico as origin of flooding. I am spiritually awake and cherokee Indian is part of my heritage, along with 2 other women I know who are also having this similar dream and premonition.
SkinnyChic

User ID: 34327205
United States
02/13/2013 10:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
I know several women, including myself having these type dreams, my dream has been reoccurring over the past few weeks and flooding, earthquakes, fire balls coming from the sky, extreme chaos, I see gulf of Mexico as origin of flooding. I am spiritually awake and cherokee Indian is part of my heritage, along with 2 other women I know who are also having this similar dream and premonition.
 Quoting: Brandi 34331250

Thanks for sharing. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28429139
United States
02/13/2013 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've had tsunami dreams for years, and also meteorite dreams, and trees being blown over.

I have this feeling that we will be given short notice before a meteorite strike, like just a few days at best.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34365603
United States
02/13/2013 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry want let that happen on my watch...lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31055139
Canada
02/13/2013 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
No
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26892369
United States
02/18/2013 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

That would indicate that you are indeed highly psychic and receptive (especially if these water planets are in 8th house or 12th house). I studied astology for a long time.

Interestingly that's why I believe Nostradmus was a real visionary and highly psychic. His moon was in Scorpio in 8th house and strong Cancer influence as well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27826933
United States
02/20/2013 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Last night I dreamt that I was on the 101 freeway (just past the 405) but it looked different. As in, instead of being the mostly even and flat road it is at the juncture it had a somewhat steep climb to it and the mountains were much closer, right alongside it kind of like they are on the 405 when you head towards UCLA, etc. Anyhow, I wasn't driving and I was very nervous in the passenger seat telling the driver I thought we should go another way when a gigantic wave came up as if it was going to topple over the freeway. The driver seemed unphased and said it was nothing to worry about, but then it rose back up, larger, and larger until it was cresting overhead what appeared to be at least 100 feet up and then I "jumped" into another level of my dream.

I wouldn't classify this as a tsunami dream, but it is the 4th vivid wave/tsunami type dream (all of which took place in Southern California) I have had since August of 2011. I never had dreams like these before then. Three of them have been since July of 2012. I'm fairly certain there are more of them than I am actually recalling as they would leave me so terrified that I eventually begged my guides to block my memory of them upon waking. These are just the ones that got through anyways.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33137576
United States
02/20/2013 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Check my tread
Thread: It is comming
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21509955
United States
03/17/2013 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
dreamed of 9.4 west coast last night / was looking at earthquake map and crescent shape flood damage
daisy
User ID: 34495736
United States
03/17/2013 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

sometimes its the effect of being at sites like this that triggers those types of dreams.

However, BEFORE I ever discovered this place or places like it, I had several dreams about the sun, huge tidal waves, EQ's and an enormous Earthquake dream to which I perished in.

It was strange to die in my dream.
daisy
User ID: 34495736
United States
03/17/2013 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

sometimes its the effect of being at sites like this that triggers those types of dreams.

However, BEFORE I ever discovered this place or places like it, I had several dreams about the sun, huge tidal waves, EQ's and an enormous Earthquake dream to which I perished in.

It was strange to die in my dream.
 Quoting: daisy 34495736

oh, and my EQ dreams were in NY and Nevada.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29870690
United States
09/24/2013 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've also been having tidal wave dreams. They started getting stronger in 2011 and I still have them. They often involve me and also my parents. I'm in southern California and they're in South Carolina. In one dream I saw a news report of global flooding. The tidal waves in my dreams are as high as skyscrapers.

GLP