Cry... Cry and let go... Remember YOU, remember LOVE

hithereimS

User ID: 22920360
United States
10/03/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Cry... Cry and let go... Remember YOU, remember LOVE

I love beautiful things I do but lately I havent gotten any new toys I kinda miss getting new things but lately more than anything I wanna see the people I love but everyone is far away out of reach and im stuck in my box. Im trying to be patient hoping one day I will get out but im scared. What if there is no place for me. I got weird feelings i know.
 Quoting: hithereimS

Nothing weird about you or your feelings...
It is easy to get scared in this world, the medias are filled with scary stuff, even most of the world are just peacefull people talking, like we are now...
We just let it fill our minds, that's all...
You are lovely and perfect as you are, you just need to remember, sweetheart...
Perhaps you just need to build up your relationship to yourself, trusting who you are...
What is the box you are stuck in?
(just tell me if I ask too many questions, you are not obliged to answer, I love you just as much <3)
 Quoting: 141

my room, I dont really do much just use my computer, sleep and eat, its lonely in here it is :< and thankyou your so nice to me, it makes me happy and are you a girl or boy?
hf

Am a boy, or would rather consider myself a man after 44 years :o)
No worries, we are together in this...
What about nature... I sometimes isolate too, but always nature does wonders for me...
When I was younger, sometimes I feared meeting other people, just needed to be alone, think it was bc of sensitivity, that I could feel everything going on in them, all that that was unspoken, without me being aware of it and knowing how to handle it...
Today, still as sensitive, but know how to use it as a tool and also how to protect myself...
Still nature was always wonderful...
This world is not always nice to sensitive people, bc there are so much noise and distractions...
Just a thought, don't know if you are sensitiv, but you might be?

I see im still kinda a kid hehe I am sensitive >_< I dont like showing this to everyone so there is a mean side that I show to block certain people from knowing that im actually just sad and lonely. you know your like a big brother I never have hf
hithereimS
Qarley

User ID: 24879212
United States
10/03/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is easy to get scared in this world, the medias are filled with scary stuff, even most of the world are just peacefull people talking, like we are now...
Perhaps you just need to build up your relationship to yourself, trusting who you are...
(just tell me if I ask too many questions, you are not obliged to answer, I love you just as much <3)

my room, I dont really do much just use my computer, sleep and eat, its lonely in here it is :< and thankyou your so nice to me, it makes me happy and are you a girl or boy?
hf

What about nature... I sometimes isolate too, but always nature does wonders for me...
When I was younger, sometimes I feared meeting other people, just needed to be alone, think it was bc of sensitivity, that I could feel everything going on in them, all that that was unspoken, without me being aware of it and knowing how to handle it...
Today, still as sensitive, but know how to use it as a tool and also how to protect myself...
This world is not always nice to sensitive people, bc there are so much noise and distractions...

I see im still kinda a kid hehe I am sensitive >_< I dont like showing this to everyone so there is a mean side that I show to block certain people from knowing that im actually just sad and lonely. you know your like a big brother I never have hf

dont be lonely. the universe is by your side every moment of everyday. But, i do know what you mean. I know sensitivity is a bitch. I like to be sassy and a smart ass bitch to people i don't know because it hides the fact that i feel EVERYTHING. Love to you and a hug. you have a friend in me so no need to feel lonely.hfhugs
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
141  (OP)

User ID: 18671744
Denmark
10/03/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

I'd love to be your big brother, bc I know how tough it can be, being sensitive...
I know that sad and lonely part, very well and the blocking...
Took me ages, just to allow myself to feel loved, and to even love myself, that was so impossible...
But I know you'll manage that, I'd love to help you do that...
Loving yourself is first step... And don't take it as a heavy burden, just try to be in it...
Whenever you are talking yourself down within... Like saying I can't do this or that, stop and breathe... Let yourself go deeper and feel that the true you is beyond that...
You do matter, and you are worthy... I know I appreciate your presence very much, and that's straight from the heart
just be love in truth...
hithereimS

United States
10/03/2012 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tyvm you guys I feel shy now :S But I feel less lonely now
hf
hithereimS
Qarley

United States
10/03/2012 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

i sense the shyness. But i like your energy. reserved for a reason. My mood changes depending on the energy in the forum. Sometimes i never post. (shy) sometimes i am inspired to speak..
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
141  (OP)

Denmark
10/03/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

Happy to hear that, bc no one should feel so alone in this world... we are here for eachother
rose
just be love in truth...
141  (OP)

Denmark
10/03/2012 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Happy you came along sweet Quarley, had just the thought that you and HitereimS would have stuff to share... and there you were lol
Like a miracle with wings
sun

Last Edited by 141 on 10/03/2012 07:25 PM
just be love in truth...
Qarley

United States
10/03/2012 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Happy you came along sweet Quarley, had just the thought that you and HiterHims would have stuff to share... and there you were lol
Like a miracle with wings
sun

i like the way the universe rolls.... Energy on here lately has been amazing things are matching up
hithereimS

United States
10/03/2012 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

i sense the shyness. But i like your energy. reserved for a reason. My mood changes depending on the energy in the forum. Sometimes i never post. (shy) sometimes i am inspired to speak..
 Quoting: Qarley

ohhh thankyou >///< I feel even more shy. I wanna hug you guys hehe. grouphug
hithereimS
Qarley

United States
10/03/2012 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

the love is reciprocated.. Are you have a good day?
141  (OP)

Denmark
10/03/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

You are welcome... hithereimS... from the heart
I know Quarley, she is my friend, and she always say things straight from the heart <3
She likes you, and I do too

grouphug
just be love in truth...
Qarley

United States
10/03/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

I know Quarley, she is my friend, and she always say things straight from the heart <3

grouphug

damn skippy you!! more importantly... I like the energy from HithereimS..... its attracting. i have a feel Hithere.. is someone who grins a lot. You know. Never the loudest laugher but definitely in on the joke...
141  (OP)

Denmark
10/03/2012 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
a joke you say catzy hmmmm
am so lousy at jokes, but i remembered this video cutbait shared...
it really cracked me up lol
remind of glp at time
;o)

just be love in truth...
hithereimS

United States
10/03/2012 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

yea i guess but it ended quickly but its probaly cause I sleep more than half the day hehe :). Its rainy today I like the smell of rainy days. what about you how was your day?
hithereimS
Qarley

United States
10/03/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

yea i guess but it ended quickly but its probaly cause I sleep more than half the day hehe :). Its rainy today I like the smell of rainy days. what about you how was your day?

physically painful. but at least that means i got to sit on here all day.. I recently broke my neck and am still on the mend. I went back to work but it takes a lot out of me. I sleep all day too. But then again i am up till 7 or 8 in the morning usually. Other than all that I am amazing. There is good energy here lately and im kinda high off it. The sun is amazing but i prefer the night when i get to see a million suns.
hithereimS

United States
10/03/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

grouphug

I like you guys too, you make me smile hehe :)and I met quarley before in other thread also hehe, what was your day like today I now ask ?
hithereimS
hithereimS

United States
10/03/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

physically painful. but at least that means i got to sit on here all day.. I recently broke my neck and am still on the mend. I went back to work but it takes a lot out of me. I sleep all day too. But then again i am up till 7 or 8 in the morning usually. Other than all that I am amazing. There is good energy here lately and im kinda high off it. The sun is amazing but i prefer the night when i get to see a million suns.

ohhh I hope it doesnt hurt too much :o what happen? one time when i was jumping on a trampoline I did a flip and landed on my neck. I felt it crack but it didnt hurt and wasnt broken but im still scared to do flips. I like the night more too heat makes me get bothered and angry so i dont like being in the sun o-o
hithereimS
141  (OP)

Denmark
10/03/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

grouphug

I like you guys too, you make me smile hehe :)and I met quarley before in other thread also hehe, what was your day like today I now ask ?

Ah thanks for asking, have been a nice day, started out with taking a walk to the Ocean (only 5 mins walking from here, always love it by the sea, just to walk and empty my mind... Love the smell of rainy days too, visited a good friend, who have 2 kids and we had a nice evening... Then talked with my love (which lives in the US) and now I'm here in nice company, so really a joyful day... :o)
just be love in truth...
Nickadeemus

User ID: 11003010
United States
10/03/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Profound, graceful, and elegant...

Thanks OP.

Nick®
pbwu
Pure Life; Get it on...
141  (OP)

Denmark
10/03/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks OP.

Nick®
pbwu
 Quoting: Nickadeemus

You are more than welcome, my dear friend...
Only happy that your liked it and that you found something that resonated with you

Love and respect
rose
just be love in truth...
Nickadeemus

User ID: 11003010
United States
10/03/2012 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks OP.

Nick®
pbwu
 Quoting: Nickadeemus

You are more than welcome, my dear friend...
Only happy that your liked it and that you found something that resonated with you

Love and respect
rose

Love & Respect Indeed...

Nick®
thinkin
Pure Life; Get it on...
Qarley

United States
10/03/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

ohhh I hope it doesnt hurt too much :o what happen? one time when i was jumping on a trampoline I did a flip and landed on my neck. I felt it crack but it didnt hurt and wasnt broken but im still scared to do flips. I like the night more too heat makes me get bothered and angry so i dont like being in the sun o-o

i am a pale one myself. But i do love the sun, just not as much as night. the dark helps you see... metaphorically. sometimes the lack of light helps you see the brilliant light you were missing... the pain isnt too much. I have difficulty realizing i was even injured. At least the pain reminds me i am alive not paralyzed and the reality
hithereimS

United States
10/03/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

grouphug

Ah thanks for asking, have been a nice day, started out with taking a walk to the Ocean (only 5 mins walking from here, always love it by the sea, just to walk and empty my mind... Love the smell of rainy days too, visited a good friend, who have 2 kids and we had a nice evening... Then talked with my love (which lives in the US) and now I'm here in nice company, so really a joyful day... :o)

Sounds like a really nice day :) ive never seen th ocean in real life before. I wanna see it one day fish
hithereimS
hithereimS

United States
10/03/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

i am a pale one myself. But i do love the sun, just not as much as night. the dark helps you see... metaphorically. sometimes the lack of light helps you see the brilliant light you were missing... the pain isnt too much. I have difficulty realizing i was even injured. At least the pain reminds me i am alive not paralyzed and the reality

thats good ,I hope youll be all better soon:) and the night has a magical feeling, I love it hehe rose
im naturally tanish but i have lost alot of my past color

Last Edited by hithereimS on 10/03/2012 08:49 PM
hithereimS
141  (OP)

Denmark
10/03/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

grouphug

Sounds like a really nice day :) ive never seen th ocean in real life before. I wanna see it one day fish

Yes it was really... Am planning to move to the US, bc I have fallen in love with a woman there, near Champaign, Illinois... A nice little town with great nature... I'll probably miss the Ocean, bc it is truly amazing, I always go down there, and just talk a little with it, might sound crazy, but I really love it...
Hope you get to see the Ocean one day, how far do you live from it?
just be love in truth...
hithereimS

United States
10/03/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes it was really... Am planning to move to the US, bc I have fallen in love with a woman there, near Champaign, Illinois... A nice little town with great nature... I'll probably miss the Ocean, bc it is truly amazing, I always go down there, and just talk a little with it, might sound crazy, but I really love it...

aww thats great :D you gonna marry her?, and I dont think its crazy at all sometimes the best talks i have are with no one at all or maybe someone is listening good or bad. and I dont know how far from the ocean I am hehe I live in michigan so I guess im kinda far from it but not that far.

cheer
hithereimS
Qarley

United States
10/03/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

aww thats great :D you gonna marry her?, and I dont think its crazy at all sometimes the best talks i have are with no one at all or maybe someone is listening good or bad. and I dont know how far from the ocean I am hehe I live in michigan so I guess im kinda far from it but not that far.

cheer

ah michigan. I am hoping to go to detroit soon and see a friend in november
141  (OP)

Denmark
10/03/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

cheer

Yes, gonna spend the rest of my life with her, that i know for sure... <3
Makes perfect sense to me, conversations with yourself... Opens the inner world...
I know for sure that I'll go to the Ocean once in a while, no matter how far it is...
You can just come along with us sun
just be love in truth...
141  (OP)

Denmark
10/03/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have me excused, dear friends... My love has just arrived at messenger
heart

Last Edited by 141 on 10/03/2012 09:11 PM
just be love in truth...
hithereimS

United States
10/03/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

cheer

ah michigan. I am hoping to go to detroit soon and see a friend in november

I see maybe I will see you hehe, I live in Grand Rapids though. nowhere special at all. its like nowhere land o_o
peace
hithereimS

GLP