Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,945 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 921,377
Pageviews Today: 1,587,194Threads Today: 625Posts Today: 11,794
05:32 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WAR: Turkish Army Continues To Pound Syria For A 2nd Day In Response To Mortar Strike Across Border!!! Turkey Green-Lights Military Action...

Zombietard

User ID: 24459719
Argentina
10/03/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WAR: Turkish Army Continues To Pound Syria For A 2nd Day In Response To Mortar Strike Across Border!!! Turkey Green-Lights Military Action...

nah DL I can still feel the beer I'm drinking tounge
 Quoting: godzilla85

I just bought some svedka vodka and some cheap wine...

To DOOM!

dasbier
 Quoting: DL

TO DOOM!!! with Miller High life dasbier

5a

dasbierdrunkiwishabomb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24201234
United States
10/03/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WAR: Turkish Army Continues To Pound Syria For A 2nd Day In Response To Mortar Strike Across Border!!! Turkey Green-Lights Military Action...
I went to the grocery store... Are we dead?

To DOOM!

dasbier

Holy shit! I'm drinking Svedka and do have a bottle of wine in the fridge that i bought today. DL, if you are ever in SC we can doom drink whenever. Long live doom.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2913820
Australia
10/03/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
dooooooooooooooooooooom

bomb dooooooom
godzilla85

User ID: 11287347
United States
10/03/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know this guy is usually full of shit, but...

Syrian Commando ✩‏@syriancommando

#Iran's National Security Council is in emergency session. #Turkey #Syria #WW3

well if Assad was actually dumb enough to let his own military shell a neighbor, I wouldn't be shocked to see some stupidity from Iran as well
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6739256
United States
10/03/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
yea,

good luck with that,

Syria saw what happened to Gaddafi,

he's going to hit back with everything he's got.

And, I wouldnt expect Russia and China to sit back as Syria gets attacked.

Related note on "No Fly Zones"

Excerpt from CS Monitor, "Why no safe zone in Syria, yet?"
"As I explored in a piece for the United States Naval Institute, imposing a no-fly zone in Syria would likely mean conducting intensive Suppression of Enemy Air Defense to destroy Syria’s air defenses and air force. Even a partial no-fly zone would likely require some strikes outside its limits in order to degrade Syrian airfields, early-warning radars and mobile or semi-mobile air defense systems.
Additionally, any proposal for military action needs to be understood in a fully comprehensive manner. A no-fly zone (NFZ) cannot be established without some air strikes to eliminate air defenses. Any air strikes would require an NFZ that would allow freedom of action by the forces involved." (Emphasis Added)

So in a "No Fly Zone," NATO would fly around destroying Syrian air defenses.

For the more suspicious folks out there, NATO would shoot anything that "appeared" threatening as well.

...It could act as "cover" to assasinate Assad...which is why Russia would veto a "No Fly Zone."

No Fly Zone = Whole Lotta Flying
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1839550
DL  (OP)

User ID: 1355544
United States
Report Abusive Post
Another tweet...

Piccola Bee‏@PicoBee

"@Ugariti_Homsi Some activists reported that the Turkish army has crossed into the Syrian soil. #syria #Turkey"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1841487
United States
Report Abusive Post
No word from China yet? In the earlier devolpments of the Syria issues they were against western interference. I wonder what their response will be, if any.
godzilla85

User ID: 11287347
United States
10/03/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another tweet...

Piccola Bee‏@PicoBee

"@Ugariti_Homsi Some activists reported that the Turkish army has crossed into the Syrian soil. #syria #Turkey"

if true wow he really pissed off Turkey to get a move like that so fast
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24904605
United States
10/03/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
No word from China yet? In the earlier devolpments of the Syria issues they were against western interference. I wonder what their response will be, if any.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1841487

Mild rhetoric, they are too close to a hot war with Japan to actually attempt to intervene in a Syria/Turkey conflict,they havent the resources to become active in the ME and the Pacific. They simply cannot lose face to the Japanese.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24660570
Turkey
10/03/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Grand National Assembly of Turkey is going to hold an emergency meeting in order to decide for goverments demand on Military intervention to Syria

[link to www.ntvmsnbc.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22151483
United States
10/03/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1841487

China won't do shit. They'll appeal through UN and all the bull shit, but they won't risk cutting ties with the west or making military moves. It would be cutting their own throat.

China is probably the most handcuffed major nation in the world. They are nothing without the west buying their junk and paying their labor force.
DL  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Grand National Assembly of Turkey is going to hold an emergency meeting in order to decide for goverments demand on Military intervention to Syria

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24660570

Anything new?
Zombietard

Argentina
10/03/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anything new?

Multiple impacts of low yield nuclear warheads detected.
abomb
Nah, just joking tounge
DL  (OP)

User ID: 5622049
United States
10/03/2012 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anything new?

Multiple impacts of low yield nuclear warheads detected.
abomb
Nah, just joking tounge
 Quoting: Zombietard

stoner
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24277598
Turkey
10/03/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anything new?

no DL, we have to wait 6 more hours
DL  (OP)

User ID: 5709388
United States
10/03/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anything new?

no DL, we have to wait 6 more hours
 Quoting: PAT-O-LOC-O

grumpy2
Zombietard

Argentina
10/03/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
PIN THIS AGAIN PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
AngelaSites

User ID: 1537907
United States
10/03/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
5 Russian military cargo planes landed in Damascus airport few minutes ago.

Expect Iraq, Iran, Armenia borders shut to Turkey soon

Iran's National Security Council is in emergency session.

[link to mobile.twitter.com (secure)]
DL  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I went to the grocery store... Are we dead?

To DOOM!

dasbier

Holy shit! I'm drinking Svedka and do have a bottle of wine in the fridge that i bought today. DL, if you are ever in SC we can doom drink whenever. Long live doom.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24201234

5a5adasbier
DL  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
5 Russian military cargo planes landed in Damascus airport few minutes ago.

Expect Iraq, Iran, Armenia borders shut to Turkey soon

Iran's National Security Council is in emergency session.

[link to mobile.twitter.com (secure)]
 Quoting: AngelaSites

spock
DL  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Syrian rebels: Turkey fired dozens of shells at a Syrian artillery emplacement about 3km from Turkish town hit by Syria

[link to www.facebook.com]

Last Edited by DL on 10/03/2012 09:19 PM
DL  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Turkey: Risk worth taking for Syria safe zones

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward
Turkey
10/03/2012 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
5 RUSSIAN military cargo planes landed to Damascus..

according to some tweets...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23224688
United Kingdom
10/03/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

"As I explored in a piece for the United States Naval Institute, imposing a no-fly zone in Syria would likely mean conducting intensive Suppression of Enemy Air Defense to destroy Syria’s air defenses and air force. Even a partial no-fly zone would likely require some strikes outside its limits in order to degrade Syrian airfields, early-warning radars and mobile or semi-mobile air defense systems.
Additionally, any proposal for military action needs to be understood in a fully comprehensive manner. A no-fly zone (NFZ) cannot be established without some air strikes to eliminate air defenses. Any air strikes would require an NFZ that would allow freedom of action by the forces involved." (Emphasis Added)

For the more suspicious folks out there, NATO would shoot anything that "appeared" threatening as well.

...It could act as "cover" to assasinate Assad...which is why Russia would veto a "No Fly Zone."

Theres a whole lot of Iranian early warning radar sytems in Syria. A no fly zone would ultimatley pave the way for a 'blind' Israli airstrike on Iranian facilities. Esentially the 'no fly zone' will take out these systems.

[link to online.wsj.com]

No fly zone in Syria = Imminent doom.
DL  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Theres a whole lot of Iranian early warning radar sytems in Syria. A no fly zone would ultimatley pave the way for a 'blind' Israli airstrike on Iranian facilities. Esentially the 'no fly zone' will take out these systems.

[link to online.wsj.com]

No fly zone in Syria = Imminent doom.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23224688

Good find...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18225135
United States
10/03/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting... on the day of the presidential debates...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6739256
United States
10/03/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

were they packed with tactical nukes??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
10/03/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm so happy for them.
DL  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like Obama is getting owned... Tonight could be a disaster for him. What a perfect way for the American people to forget... WAR!!!
Anonymous Coward
Turkey
10/03/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

were they packed with tactical nukes??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6739256

dont know :D , its not on offical tweets of course , can be some basement type tweet ....

GLP