Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,938 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 989,340
Pageviews Today: 1,767,692Threads Today: 756Posts Today: 13,474
08:02 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WAR: Turkish Army Continues To Pound Syria For A 2nd Day In Response To Mortar Strike Across Border!!! Turkey Green-Lights Military Action...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24660570
Turkey
10/03/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WAR: Turkish Army Continues To Pound Syria For A 2nd Day In Response To Mortar Strike Across Border!!! Turkey Green-Lights Military Action...
[link to www.todayszaman.com]

if syria causes another crisis in one year, the goverment will have the parliament's permission to take military action right away
AngelaSites

User ID: 1537907
United States
10/03/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WAR: Turkish Army Continues To Pound Syria For A 2nd Day In Response To Mortar Strike Across Border!!! Turkey Green-Lights Military Action...
Israeli military: Armed Syrians approach border
[link to wcfcourier.com]
godzilla85

User ID: 11287347
United States
10/03/2012 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like Obama is getting owned... Tonight could be a disaster for him. What a perfect way for the American people to forget... WAR!!!
 Quoting: DL

good, keep us up to speed DL...I'm not watching the debates since I've already made my decision so it's all a moot point for me
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23224688
United Kingdom
10/03/2012 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Related note on "No Fly Zones"

Excerpt from CS Monitor, "Why no safe zone in Syria, yet?"
"As I explored in a piece for the United States Naval Institute, imposing a no-fly zone in Syria would likely mean conducting intensive Suppression of Enemy Air Defense to destroy Syria’s air defenses and air force. Even a partial no-fly zone would likely require some strikes outside its limits in order to degrade Syrian airfields, early-warning radars and mobile or semi-mobile air defense systems.
Additionally, any proposal for military action needs to be understood in a fully comprehensive manner. A no-fly zone (NFZ) cannot be established without some air strikes to eliminate air defenses. Any air strikes would require an NFZ that would allow freedom of action by the forces involved." (Emphasis Added)

So in a "No Fly Zone," NATO would fly around destroying Syrian air defenses.

For the more suspicious folks out there, NATO would shoot anything that "appeared" threatening as well.

...It could act as "cover" to assasinate Assad...which is why Russia would veto a "No Fly Zone."

No Fly Zone = Whole Lotta Flying
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1839550

Theres a whole lot of Iranian early warning radar sytems in Syria. A no fly zone would ultimatley pave the way for a 'blind' Israli airstrike on Iranian facilities. Esentially the 'no fly zone' will take out these systems.

[link to online.wsj.com]

No fly zone in Syria = Imminent doom.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23224688

Good find...

Ive been monitoring the global situation for many years, as soon as the sheep are on board its go time. This situation has false flag all over it. Mossad, C.I.A and Blackwater have been in Syria for months, arming the rebels and inciting the violence.

[link to www.huffingtonpost.co.uk]

for anyone unfamiliar with blackwater.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

TPTB have already said they are going into Syria and Iran, its just a matter of time. Its all about the black stuff. roughly 150 billion barrels worth.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
DL  (OP)

User ID: 5630614
United States
10/03/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like Obama is getting owned... Tonight could be a disaster for him. What a perfect way for the American people to forget... WAR!!!

good, keep us up to speed DL...I'm not watching the debates since I've already made my decision so it's all a moot point for me
 Quoting: godzilla85

Mitt Romney is extremely confident and at times I feel bad for Obama because it's obvious he doesn't know wtf he talking about
Steve5728

User ID: 21752721
United States
10/03/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Mitt Romney is extremely confident and at times I feel bad for Obama because it's obvious he doesn't know wtf he talking about

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10097155
United States
10/03/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Now getting back on topic...

Do not hijack your own thread....

Dumbass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24388158
United States
10/03/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Now getting back on topic...

Do not hijack your own thread....

Dumbass.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10097155

I would like to point out that Romney's jacket has a single vent and Obama's is side vented. Interpret that as you will. #presidentfashion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24277598
Turkey
10/03/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
got fresh video of mortars from Turkey,akcakale

skip the ads (REKLAMI GEC) on video
[link to www.video-izlesen.net]
DL  (OP)

User ID: 1355544
United States
10/03/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: PAT-O-LOC-O

Nice
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24913030
United States
10/03/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Syria's Assad regime must fall before aggression on Iran.

I said a long time ago...

"The warpath to Tehran, must first make a pass through Damascus..."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24277598
Turkey
10/03/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nice

rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1841487
United States
10/03/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Syria's Assad regime must fall before aggression on Iran.

I said a long time ago...

"The warpath to Tehran, must first make a pass through Damascus..."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24913030

Yup, one only needs to look at a map to figure that out. Also TPTB already listed Syria as one of the nations they were going to go to war with.

So how long before the big players step in? Will Russia make hollow threats during the flattening of Syria and wait until the Iranian invasion before acting?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24034203
United States
10/03/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
WTH!? Re-pin this now!

I thought GLPers were wiser than thinking tonight's debate matters. No matter who wins, same outcome. They are both bought and paid for by the same power elite.

If Obama wins, bologna sandwich.
If Romney wins, bologna sandwich.
The two party system fails again!

On the brink of WWIII and the people on GLP keep pinning debate nonsense!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24034203

Hell yea! Bump this to the freakin' moon!
bump
bump
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmm, apparently fat news anchors and sex questions are more important... sometimes I wonder why I come to this website anymore. Flooded with sheeple. Guess I'm just looking for that diamond in the rough.

bump
Edgecrusher

User ID: 19579871
United States
10/03/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
WTH!? Re-pin this now!

I thought GLPers were wiser than thinking tonight's debate matters. No matter who wins, same outcome. They are both bought and paid for by the same power elite.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1841487

bump
"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining
supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control....
Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope,
generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21963969
United States
10/03/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
WTH!? Re-pin this now!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1841487

bump
 Quoting: Edgecrusher

Debates. War.

At GLP it's Go Team Go
Zombietard

User ID: 24459719
Argentina
10/03/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Good one pal! Please post any news you have. Cheerio.applause2
AngelaSites

User ID: 1537907
United States
10/03/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there any new news on this Syria thing? What's the next move anyone know? This debate stuff is a matter of opinion. Lets start finding out some facts abut this possible wwIII thing that's about to happen. I think it is the most important thing happening in our lives right now. Our own lives just may be at stake.
DL  (OP)

User ID: 1355544
United States
10/03/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there any new news on this Syria thing? What's the next move anyone know? This debate stuff is a matter of opinion. Lets start finding out some facts abut this possible wwIII thing that's about to happen. I think it is the most important thing happening in our lives right now. Our own lives just may be at stake.
 Quoting: AngelaSites

It's 6:20AM in Turkey... News should start flowing again in the next few hours.
EXploited
User ID: 18864159
Canada
10/03/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
How unpredictable lol

Russia/China tell US/Israel you attack Syria its WW3.

Israel/US do not attack Syria, they let one of their proxy countries attack, avoiding WW3. Very slick.

The sanctions are biting Iran hard now, I would expect a coup soon.

Saudi Arabia will have a pandemic, the NWO could be complete by Christmas at this pace.
MARsSPEED
User ID: 20290723
United States
10/03/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am a strong supporter of Romney, however I do believe Obama did so poorly tonight is because he knows WWIII is about to begin. Just sayin'.....
UNIT21

User ID: 1267719
United States
10/03/2012 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
How unpredictable lol

Russia/China tell US/Israel you attack Syria its WW3.

Israel/US do not attack Syria, they let one of their proxy countries attack, avoiding WW3. Very slick.

The sanctions are biting Iran hard now, I would expect a coup soon.

Saudi Arabia will have a pandemic, the NWO could be complete by Christmas at this pace.
 Quoting: EXploited 18864159

Until Russia or china nail Turkey. Then what? Nothing....

They could nuke turkey and nobody would do a damn thing.
Andarta

User ID: 4771797
United States
10/03/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am a strong supporter of Romney, however I do believe Obama did so poorly tonight is because he knows WWIII is about to begin. Just sayin'.....
 Quoting: MARsSPEED 20290723

That possibility crossed my mind as well.
He seemed very distracted, and maybe he did not want to be there just because it seemed silly to have a debate when the world is about to collapse.

But... Romney still had the facts that Obama had no reply to.
There is a saying that 'the psychotic drowns in the waters that the mystic swims in.' The health and structural integrity of the ego means the difference between spiritual emergence, the unfolding of a transpersonal identity; and a spiritual emergency a crisis brought on by the same unfolding, during which the foundations of sanity can be shaken.
- Jason Kirkey
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

You're a blind sheep. Just part of the herd. Obummer and Oromney are the same.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20586262
United States
10/04/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Interesting thought! Obama certainly didn't look like he had his heart into it! The Obama's didn't even have their children there with them at the debate and did you see how they walked off the stage and left the Romneys on the stage. Very strange!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20254550
United States
10/04/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Interesting thought! Obama certainly didn't look like he had his heart into it! The Obama's didn't even have their children there with them at the debate and did you see how they walked off the stage and left the Romneys on the stage. Very strange!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20586262

Thought the same thing like he was worried about something and it wasn't the elections....
Pack of $moke$

User ID: 730886
Canada
10/04/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Syrian Military probably had a fight going on with the terrorist rebels which was right near the border. And the terrorists kept on shooting/attacking the Syrian Military even while crossing the border. What else would the ordinary man do? Just sit there and let his bully try to kill his people while the terrorist is still fighting while fleeing to another country which supports the bullies that HE is trying to fight?

NATO is looking for ANY fucking excuse to get involved. Turkey has been giving these terrorists weapons and they have been WAITING for a moment like this.

People, World War 3 is at our doorsteps.

Gulf of Tonkin anyone?

Last Edited by Pack of $moke$ on 10/04/2012 12:27 AM
The rich abuse and rape the system while the poor build it. And those which do not understand the system will blindly support it.

I will ALWAYS stick up, fight, and die for the poor, and for those who have nothing if I have to. Because ALL PEOPLE BLEED RED.

GLP