Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,813 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 955,674
Pageviews Today: 1,652,692Threads Today: 652Posts Today: 12,513
06:11 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WAR: Turkish Army Continues To Pound Syria For A 2nd Day In Response To Mortar Strike Across Border!!! Turkey Green-Lights Military Action...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5453499
United States
10/03/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WAR: Turkish Army Continues To Pound Syria For A 2nd Day In Response To Mortar Strike Across Border!!! Turkey Green-Lights Military Action...
Sources on the ground say Turkey is now deploying huge number of tanks, artillery and missile batteries to the Syria border.
 Quoting: DL

Please define "now"
It's quite late over there. 10:35pm. Time to go to sleep.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24886945

War has a curfew?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24886945
Germany
10/03/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WAR: Turkish Army Continues To Pound Syria For A 2nd Day In Response To Mortar Strike Across Border!!! Turkey Green-Lights Military Action...
oops, BREAKING NEWS on main stream news. "Turkey attacks targets in Syria"

German Spiegel Online
[link to translate.google.de]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24871658
Germany
10/03/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
oops, BREAKING NEWS on main stream news. "Turkey attacks targets in Syria"

German Spiegel Online
[link to translate.google.de]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24886945

and the msm plays it role worldwide. everything working as planned.
DL  (OP)

User ID: 5734022
United States
10/03/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
5aanasidewaysrastabanandead3
monfra

User ID: 24805013
United Kingdom
10/03/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
✩ Syrian Commando ✩ ‏@syriancommando
#MILINT #Syria: Missile forces are ready for any crazy move but artillery forces DEFINITELY going to respond to Turkish aggression. #Turkey
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24890062
Germany
10/03/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
im watching champions league and in half time news the anchor is like looking dead serious shocked telling they just got breaking news turkey attacked syria and that this is serious shit. I swear it gave me shills he looked scared.
DL  (OP)

User ID: 5665484
United States
10/03/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Definately DOOM. My companies internet server went down! The gov trying to shut me up!
MARsSPEED

User ID: 14702788
United States
10/03/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
#MILINT #Syria: Missile forces are ready for any crazy move but artillery forces DEFINITELY going to respond to Turkish aggression. #Turkey
 Quoting: monfra

Looks like I won't be sleeping tonight as fast as this can spin out of control....

[link to www.nuclearsecrecy.com]

Going to drop some nukes...
"The Trayvon Martin Case changed the Media forever.

Whether Democrat or Republican, Fox, CNN, NBC are not in the game to tell you truth, they are in the game to make money. Always follow the money" #DYOR
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23105041
San Marino
10/03/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
it's strange, I think that west want still to put terrorist in, not intervene directly, it's too dangerous...even for their agenda....
monfra

United Kingdom
10/03/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heavy gunshots reported near the Lebanese Army checkpoint at Bahsas, in Tripoli north #Lebanon

this might be spreading very quickly.
MARsSPEED

United States
Report Abusive Post
im watching champions league and in half time news the anchor is like looking dead serious shocked telling they just got breaking news turkey attacked syria and that this is serious shit. I swear it gave me shills he looked scared.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24890062

lolsign

Whether Democrat or Republican, Fox, CNN, NBC are not in the game to tell you truth, they are in the game to make money. Always follow the money" #DYOR
DL  (OP)

User ID: 5691060
United States
Report Abusive Post

Looks like I won't be sleeping tonight as fast as this can spin out of control....

Quoting: MARsSPEED

Looks like Ill call in tomorrow!
Limpan

User ID: 1474973
Sweden
10/03/2012 03:48 PM

Report Abusive Post

Oh Boy

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24874208
Turkey
10/03/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
türkiye siker
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12058496
Canada
10/03/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
If Syria is attacked, they'll launch WMDs at Turkey and Israel...

Israel will probably nuke Damascus.

Also remember that if Syria is bombed, Iran will enter the fray.

Also Russia has warned NATO... So either Russia backs down or there will be WW3.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24874275
Spain
10/03/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Definately DOOM. My companies internet server went down! The gov trying to shut me up!

I am not surprised by this!
Anonymous Coward
San Marino
10/03/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Also Russia has warned NATO... So either Russia backs down or there will be WW3.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12058496

THIS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24871658
Germany
10/03/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12058496

thats the next planned step. dont be so fast.

first assad needs to play it role now and retiliate.
MARsSPEED

United States
10/03/2012 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Looks like Ill call in tomorrow!

When they cancel tonight's debate, it's time to pack your shit and get away from any major metro area or U.S. Armed Forces Bases...

I still say

Obvious false flag is obvious. bsflag

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24874275
Spain
Report Abusive Post

Oh Boy

hiding
 Quoting: Limpan

This guy from Syrian Commando seems to be an enraged troll...
Limpan

User ID: 1474973
Sweden

Report Abusive Post
@russian_market: #BREAKING Turkey bombs airport in Edlib #Syria

Confirmation anyone
monfra

United Kingdom
10/03/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
#Syria informed #NATO and the #US that its chemical warheads are aimed and ready to strike all nations who waged war on it or incited war.
boku82

User ID: 15761277
Poland
10/03/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
zaman.com.tr is down :O
boku82

User ID: 15761277
Poland
10/03/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
#Syria informed #NATO and the #US that its chemical warheads are aimed and ready to strike all nations who waged war on it or incited war.

source please! :)
MARsSPEED

United States
Report Abusive Post
Octoberoops2surprise?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24825890
Turkey
Report Abusive Post
Doom is fully confirmed, this time its super serious. The clashes between syria and turkey is going for about 10 days by now, it started on 24th of september. This is the final report i have for you.

Don`t ever go to sleep tonight.
Krazy Effin Ivan
User ID: 11691423
United States
Report Abusive Post
I think Syria is just a puppet for Iran now. If not for Iran and Russian support Assad would have been toast by now. This is very close to setting the whole thing off.

We know Hezbolla is itching to begin raining down missiles on Israel. Israel is ready to attack Iran. The Turks are tired of Syrian BS. US is in heavy war posture there along with some NATO forces. Only wild cards are what Russia and China will do.

To me the planners would still love to have Hezbolla and Serian forces neutralized before the big swatt hits Iran. So maybe the battle will still be in the Syrian theater for a while now. If Iran is watching Syria too hard it might be a good time to hit them?

The US mililtary better have their eyes pealed on all fronts IMO. We should also if not already move our Assets out enough to avoid any cheap easy shots from Iran. We can posture out far enough for the sun burns and silk worms to not be as much a threat yet still be able to strike at will.

It really does look like it's not if but just WHEN is the only question. I don't think Israel can afford to wait and see if Obutthead gets 4 more. I think they feel if he does he will want to play rope a dope with Iran far to long.

IMO the Iranians are not going to let sanctions of any severity dictate their direction away from seeking the caliphate they have been planning for decades. It just looks there is going to be one big war or the west has to capitulate. I sure as hell don't see that happening.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24890062
Germany
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24890062

lolsign

haha lol i read this word so often here that i confused it tounge
Anonymous Coward
San Marino
Report Abusive Post
Doom is fully confirmed, this time its super serious. The clashes between syria and turkey is going for about 10 days by now, it started on 24th of september. This is the final report i have for you.

Don`t ever go to sleep tonight.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24825890

hiding
MARsSPEED

United States
Report Abusive Post

wtf

GLP