Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,213 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 415,175
Pageviews Today: 691,943Threads Today: 257Posts Today: 4,357
09:14 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

PROPHET has visited in my dream, can someone tell me if his message was legitimate, very confused :/. (DOOM?)

Anon
User ID: 24409884
United States
10/03/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
PROPHET has visited in my dream, can someone tell me if his message was legitimate, very confused :/. (DOOM?)
Last night while attempting to meditate I fell into a deep sleep and I was surrounded by nothing but a white room, stay with me now.. A prophet or some kind of spirit visited me and told me that he (god) was very sad, upset. I asked him why and he began to talk about my generation of children that I was born into. The prophet began to talk about how this generation of kid's are loosing there faith in god and that a lot of us do not even include him into there lives. The prophet said that if we do not have faith then he (God) will also loose faith..

Up until this dream I have never been religious but my whole outlook is now different, I can even see the changes, just the other day a 13 year old girl was telling me about her abortion WHOA! & the disrespect kid's have in my school it's CRAZY, like there is no longer room for a higher authority kid's think of themselves as GOD! & I am just now understanding.. We loose faith, GOD will loose faith, and the sad part is, it's to late.. My generation cannot be saved we just have to sit back and watch the WRATH.

I'm not sure if I am just tripping but I feel like god has shown me the TRUTH and now that I know this truth my whole outlook has changed on this world..

Can someone please explain this all to me, I am very confused.

Does and excuse my language, (Satan) possibly have something to do with this generation, possibly he has a greater influence somehow? wtf
Canundrum
Live well, Laugh often

User ID: 888494
United States
10/03/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: PROPHET has visited in my dream, can someone tell me if his message was legitimate, very confused :/. (DOOM?)
Last night while attempting to meditate I fell into a deep sleep and I was surrounded by nothing but a white room, stay with me now.. A prophet or some kind of spirit visited me and told me that he (god) was very sad, upset. I asked him why and he began to talk about my generation of children that I was born into. The prophet began to talk about how this generation of kid's are loosing there faith in god and that a lot of us do not even include him into there lives. The prophet said that if we do not have faith then he (God) will also loose faith..

Up until this dream I have never been religious but my whole outlook is now different, I can even see the changes, just the other day a 13 year old girl was telling me about her abortion WHOA! & the disrespect kid's have in my school it's CRAZY, like there is no longer room for a higher authority kid's think of themselves as GOD! & I am just now understanding.. We loose faith, GOD will loose faith, and the sad part is, it's to late.. My generation cannot be saved we just have to sit back and watch the WRATH.

I'm not sure if I am just tripping but I feel like god has shown me the TRUTH and now that I know this truth my whole outlook has changed on this world..

Does and excuse my language, (Satan) possibly have something to do with this generation, possibly he has a greater influence somehow? wtf
 Quoting: Anon 24409884

You dreamed this "message" because you "believe" it. Nothing more, nothing less.
Anon (OP)
United States
10/03/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: PROPHET has visited in my dream, can someone tell me if his message was legitimate, very confused :/. (DOOM?)
Yes, but I have never even had such a thought such as this, this is not something that I can just "make up".
Canundrum
Live well, Laugh often

User ID: 864935
United States
10/03/2012 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, but I have never even had such a thought such as this, this is not something that I can just "make up".

you don't "believe" that our youth is in danger? That "we've" lost faith in God?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/03/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ever since this dream yes I have, as if he TRUTH was revealed to me.. Up until this event I wouldn't have even thought of such an idea..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/03/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could it be that with all the new technology that we have put our faith into the Tech instead of GOD?
Tired of Selfish People
User ID: 19910005
United States
10/03/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your vision was a true vision. God has spoken to you. Not just because "you believe," as the other poster said. You must have faith before you receive such a revelation, but the revelation does not come simply because or as the result of belief. God really is real and really can speak to people through angels.

I once had an experience where I was walking down the street, late for an appointment. I heard a voice in my head tell me that I needed to talk to every person in front of me on the very busy street I was walking on. The voice told me that the person who told me to come back the next day at 7:00 p.m. really needed my help. I talked to every person I could. Finally, at the end of the street, I met a man who told me to come back the next day aqt 7:00 p.m. He suggested the time, not me. I returned the next day. We became friends. A few weeks later, he showed another friend of mind a noose tied to a tree in his back yard. He said that the day that I stopped to talk to him, he was planning on killing himself. But something about my visit told him to wait. So he waited and waited. But through our friendship, he found reason to live. God spoke to me and it literally saved a man's life.

Do not doubt your vision. Try to treat people with love. But I would recommend not being obnoxious about witnessing to your fellow schoolmates. Treat people well and you will have opportunities to share with them. Read religious books. Your knowledge and ability to be an instrument in God's hands will increase.
HilosPP

User ID: 1486547
United States
10/03/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Man was given a world in which He(god), did not exist; a world which the majority of them still seek and wish the faithful would shut up about already.

It is and has always been an individual's heart that finds them welcomed in the kingdom of heaven; no matter how one might be staged in the transition of its birth.

There is always hope, it just doesn't always manifest the way you think; hard trial and lesson.

Haha, you know I never thought I'd be one of those end is near wackos but was always afraid I'd end up one and there'd never be any convincing me otherwise.

Man will never forget 2013.
The Silver Singing Saiyan; Israel's Redeemer.
Justice found
Equals
Satan
Usurped
Shamelessly
It's not me, I am not Him
Freedom
From
Fear
The Key To Troublesome Peace
savont
User ID: 24839801
United States
10/03/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
i plan to cancell my tv contract,i will still keep the net to surf,the radio will still be nice,but the tv will go,and you now what im excited and looking forward to it,i fugure at least half of the stress,i feel now will disappear,
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/03/2012 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW! Great response, Your vision had purpose though, God saved a man's life. But why did he reveal to me this information. Warning? Does he want me to preach his message..

Very strange thing's going on lately..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20816248
United States
10/03/2012 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP that sounds pretty legit. It's clearly had a large impact on you too.
gebahie

User ID: 10118097
United States
10/03/2012 05:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
He gave you the information you do what you want with it.. Its in YOU..

DUH
And your not CONFUSED your just being hit with a lot of energy right now.

Last Edited by gebahie on 10/03/2012 05:48 PM
Tired of Selfish People
United States
10/03/2012 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW! Great response, Your vision had purpose though, God saved a man's life. But why did he reveal to me this information. Warning? Does he want me to preach his message..

Very strange thing's going on lately..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24409884

I don't think you need to know the exact meaning of the vision yet. Revelation from God takes on new meaning as time goes by and as you learn more. I would do your best to get your life right with God so that you can be prepared to do whatever He needs from you as time goes on. "If ye love me, keep my commandments." There is power in keeping God's commandments. Learn them and do them. Though it is by grace that we are saved, there is still value in trying to live a Godly life.
CrazyEyesThreadKilla

User ID: 14327039
United States
10/03/2012 05:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
how old are you, anon?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/03/2012 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank's all great responses, I have not been living a godly life I made many mistakes this summer and even almost went so far as to no return, but I have recognized these mistakes and will start doing a better job from here on out! This vision had very powerful impact.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18847658
United States
10/03/2012 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Truth is setting you free Op.

The Lord is Jesus. He is the TRUTH.

Believe in his power and you will be saved.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/03/2012 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
how old are you, anon?
 Quoting: CrazyEyesThreadKilla

Between the age's of 15-18 but why would that even matter?
HilosPP

United States
10/03/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not everybody has dreams like these, natal charts can be used to determine prior incarnations.
Justice found
Equals
Satan
Usurped
Shamelessly
Freedom
From
Fear
Tired of Selfish People
United States
10/03/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank's all great responses, I have not been living a godly life I made many mistakes this summer and even almost went so far as to no return, but I have recognized these mistakes and will start doing a better job from here on out! This vision had very powerful impact.

Don't dwell too strongly on your mistakes. Don't feel shame for them. Christ died for you so that you can be forgiven. Making mistakes and learning from them are part of God's plan for us.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/03/2012 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not everybody has dreams like these, natal charts can be used to determine prior incarnations.
 Quoting: HilosPP

I'm a Gemini? lol
HilosPP

United States
10/03/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ya, I don't know too much about this stuff; one of my friends is really good at the sort of the thing so I've been focusing my memories else where.

I'm sure you'll have more dreams to come in the days ahead, when things start picking up.
Justice found
Equals
Satan
Usurped
Shamelessly
Freedom
From
Fear
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21903530
Canada
10/03/2012 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see more religious kids in the schools than ever before, it's just that they're not the pentecostals of the 70's anymore.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24228906
United States
10/05/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could it be that with all the new technology that we have put our faith into the Tech instead of GOD?

Yes. That is part of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24922246
United States
10/05/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Regardless if he made this up or not, this makes sense. I could almost imagine, God feeling the same way, prior to destroying Sodom and Gomorrah, and in Noah's time, prior to destroying the world.

GLP