Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
10/07/2012 04:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking my vows of secrecy for you

You guys are hilarious at times.

I can assure you I am still "me". The whole reason I created a username was to be able to log in, so people could know it would be "me" posting and no one could pretend to be me if I should leave.

If the way I address you and talk to you changes, it is simply because the ice is breaking and I am getting more comfortable speaking with you. More at ease. That is all.

When it comes to my grammers, other times I am simply over tired, as I may be writing very late at night when coming home from meetings. And, having some time on my hands to do so. In addition, English is not my native language, and I speak several other languages primarily before English so it is not exactly fluent for me.

The reason the "location" / country changes is because I am changing it on purpose by altering my IP to hide my identify for those I do not want to sneak up on me. I have a powerful anonymity solution where I am, along with strong security against break-in attempts and spying.
 Quoting: SolarSon

OP is like Carmen Sandiego. :)
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

exactly. a stealer and corrupter of truth.
 Quoting: DPS

DPS, you are wise enough to realize that you do not hold the authority on Truth.

The Jews think they know all.

Why would the Rothschilds disconverge and go a separate way if YOUR group was right, DPS?

The Rothschilds have UNLIMITED Financial resources.

So they can research EVERY perspective.

And what they found was.

The only thing that matters is NATURAL LAW.

And DNA.

Way too funny. Well, the cosmic arrests that I've had visions of for some time, we ignore all the little guys, and go straight to the Windsors and Rothchild's. hf

The coloring book has an end. The big mismanagers of this planet are not off the hook. They have hijacked a school, stolen the tools and equality of the students, stolen the upgrades given, and work to fail all the very precious students, who are very well loved indeed. So you guys, but there are consequences. And some big bullies have managed to avoid for them for quite a long time. But there is an ending to that.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 10/07/2012 04:26 PM
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21528915
United States
10/07/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
weed is indeed suspect..

I smoked constantly for most of my life, enjoyed it a lot! it has good sides and bad and those are different for each of us.

I seemed to me that it encouraged spirituality and may be a major factor. it also beyond any doubt, hightens your awareness. this I learned from motorbike racing mainly and also gives some insights into the propigation (sp?) of time in respect to this instant and the duration of this instant.

what it is is a tool! it is not to be used as a recreation. find out what it is truely usefull for and then use it only as needed. at this point in my life I do not use it for many reasons but mostly because it prevents me from remembering dreams and those to me are much more important.

I wont rule it out completely but for now I dont use it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1105272

You really think it has a bad influence on remembering dreams?
I've been thinking to quit smoking at least for two weeks to see the changes
 Quoting: 1908247

it does, absolutely. if you smoke all the time, you might remember a few dreams a month. if you quit smoking after having a tolerance like that, ive found that you will have the most vivid dreams, within a few weeks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25140339
United States
10/07/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
BS.
Esoteric Morgan
...in awe of many things

User ID: 3539589
United States
10/07/2012 05:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
Natural Law is real.

Everything else will lead you into your imagination.

That is what Religion does.

It keeps you in your imagination.

And that is why the Rothschilds allow sites like this.

Because it keeps the masses in their imaginations.

And we are required to be honest in plain site, to give you the opportunity to find the truth on your own.

There are no Laws. There are only Virtues. Thou Shalt not Harm, Thou Shalt not Rape, Murder, or Enslave......!!!!!

There are consequences but, Higher Ups determine that, mainly your own Soul.

Anyone with Love that is ready to learn or be helped IS! Forgiveness too! Though perfect knowledge is the hard one, and again, our Souls are very tough on us. Spirit/Ray of Thought has to be alligned to the Frequency of Love of the Mind/Soul it is a part of to return.

The physical realm laws are irrelevent to me. There is No Spoon.
 Quoting: Sungaze_At_Dawn

Ah, but, there ARE forks.

I think both of you have made points that could be considered from a different perspective.

They both affect free will, about the choices one makes. About being as conscious as we can be of the forces within and surrounding us, and, learning to use them to our advantage.

This is how I think this 'spoon' meme shows there ARE LAWS. It's up to us to find a way to align ourselves to them, so we can slip into (their) reality.

If we choose paths with little care as to where they might lead us, we simply exist as is; then all we are discussing has no consideration.

But, as we gain awareness, I think imagination has a very important role to play, as long as we continue to move forward, in ways it will not trap us. We might get stuck for a while, but, only until we advance.

Likewise, the physical realm laws also play an important role.

Think of it as a progression. In order to be part of something, we must understand its parameters, and how we might fit it. We must understand what is hindering our progress, why we are not seeing it work. We use reasoning to analyse where we are, against where we want to be.

With imagination, we get to analyse what the correct balance might be. Hit and miss, we can get there.

If we are being blocked in attaining this balance, we MUST consider how the physical realm laws are in play. Even SolarSon has noted that certain substances can hinder us. If our lifestyle is not healthy, we cannot use our energy to our full advantage. If our energy is being compromised, we must consider how to balance it.

This consideration is imagination, for it helps us to realize why we are stumbling. It also helps us KNOW which fork to choose. All of our preparation will be futile if we follow the wrong path in the end. What works for one person does naught for another.

Once we get everything in balance, by imagining a better way, by using the laws of the physical realm to attain our correct balance, only then do we move forward without resistance.

Every thing we manage to imagine need not imprison us.

So, there are Laws. Virtue is all about morality. Some schools of thought consider Natural Law in aspects of moral behavior, yet, Natural Law, without the interference of philosophical interpretation, really is nothing other than the balance of our physical realm.

It is the energy of the world around us, the actions and reactions of the frequencies of everything around us: the classical elements of earth, wind, fire, air, metal, water, wood, and, the aether. And, for the purposes of human considerations, how they all affect us.

Sungaze_At_Dawn, I mean no disrespect, but, considering the MAIN POINT of SolarSon's thread, I do not think that Love is all that matters here.

It is about freeing one's self of the conditioned effects of those forces that keep our souls from advancing.

While LOVE is inherently important in life, we have the ability to break the cycle of corporeal life in death. This does not come naturally, it must be attained through our own efforts.

At least, that's my understanding of this thread.

Last Edited by esotericMorgan on 10/07/2012 05:45 PM
-- TRUST THE PLAN --
.......WWG1WGA......
United States
10/07/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
/snip

This security hole, is your so called Third Eye. In contrast to what your mainstream New Age movement teaches, the Third Eye is part of the Control mechanism to keep you here. It is through the Third Eye mind control is performed, delivering outside programming to your inner worlds, your psyche.

It was inbuilt on purpose in the Human-Energetic body, which contains what you call Chakras, along with its connection to the Pineal Gland in the physical body, to serve as a remotely controlled entrance point for feeding you thought-patterns and induce altered states in your psychology.

However, this can be used against its purpose, since you can actually go towards the flow, and let yourself pass out through the crack that must always be there for a physical human being to function. It is a security hole that can never be completely closed. Connection with the Soul can never be truly cut. That would render the Human body useless and lifeless. It is the Soul that animates the Body, but the Body is not expressing its Soul, but a mashed up cooking pot of ideas, thoughts and mental programming that the Mind of the Human host is filled with.

OP, last night my pineal gland "popped" so to speak. It was a loud, audible popping/cracking noise that originated from right in the center of my head towards the top of my skull.

When it happened, I suddenly felt an intense warmth/tingling pressure in that area that persisted for the next few hours until I eventually fell asleep. I also got a huge rush of energy and became instantly alert and focused. My back/body felt as if it realigned itself and popped everything back into place with very little effort or will on my part. Overall it felt pretty amazing.

How does this relate to your quoted text above? I know I've read that this may mean that one's pineal gland is "activating", but after looking for some material I haven't found anything conclusive.

Also, at the time I was smoking marijuana with a couple of friends. I was just chillin, practicing pre meditation breathing techniques/visualizations in my mind. I would smoke and feel rushes of warm energy to my head at times that would leave me feeling euphoric/lightheaded.

In total it was 2 grams between 3 of us. I am an everyday smoker. This particular session I was pretty stoned. Up until I felt the "pop", I was super tired due to smoking + lack of sleep, and it was a task to walk or keep my balance. Also, these effects disappeared once I got my energy rush.

I mention this info after reading your previous posts on marijuana use, but I can't help but think it's all related.
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
10/07/2012 05:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
I have personally visited some of the planets and its truly an experience that will stick with you - and make you understand how much you still have to discover. And that is in the physical universe alone, so countless amounts of worlds to see - then after comes all the other layers of existence, astral plane, and wonders. You have a great journey ahead of you.

Can you tell me what is or what was on Mars long ago? I am of the belief that there once was a civilization on Mars that was wiped out. I also think they were very evil people and may have been the fallen angels or the Annunaki.

I also think NASA is hiding the vast number of ruins and monuments on Mars that make the pyramids on earth look like tinker toys.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24885194

Mars is very important in our history, since people of Earth have a direct lineage to people of Mars, its where Humans came from when populating Earth and mixing with other planetary races both from here and elsewhere.

The currently ongoing Mars Rovers mission is just a sham to keep you blinded from the real truth, presenting you with "interesting" bits here and there to keep you busy.

People are already traveling back and forth between Earth and Mars, and there is an ongoing collaboration between the Elite of the Earth, and Elite of Mars. Among other things, exchange of technology and resources. Earth is helping rebuilding and terraforming Mars.

The technology used is advanced and they travel directly without space crafts using teleportation or quantum portals. This is an interesting topic on its own, since teleportation is a naturally occurring phenomena. Ancients were even "using" teleportation to travel around, at least their highest leaders and elite of those days. Teleportation today is done through a combination of the natural sources for such along with technology to fine-tune it and control it properly.

Many important monuments and structures are built upon places on Earth where the natural sources, a form of energetic vortex, are found. Some call these spots for "grid points" and "ley lines" in alternative resources. These spots were favored in ancient days for their mystical properties, allowing strong and transforming spiritual experiences, which is why they usually built temples and holy places on such spots. Today, the elite are still constructing on such spots both for occult purposes and other practical uses, such as mentioned teleportation as well as time travel purposes.

Mars is also a representation of Atlantis, and the first real physical version of the whole Atlantis tale. As I mentioned earlier, mankind lives in a "loop" and are still reliving their ancient mistakes, and you also have an Earthly representation of Atlantis, its rise and fall, mimicing that of more ancient Mars.

Ancient structures on Earth are also architecturally designed in similar ways as those on Mars and elsewhere, and often also with patterns "pointing" at the real origins of Mankind, including other planets. You will probably find the material on this website fascinating in that regard: [link to thehiddenrecords.com]

The guy behind that site is spot on in his research, and in fact many members of my own orders and other secret societies attend in secret at his lectures.

Yes those memories are ones I have. And of a longer journey from Lyra.

But we came in for a reason this time. I was told as a child I chose to be here and didn't have to. That was a bigger me talking to a little me, but had no concepts at the time, except that at the time, preschool age, had watched vietnam on the news and napalm on children, and was so shocked that I sat trying to picture how many generations of people back to back extended into history, and then said, What????? So Kids have to change the world! They still don't get it!

You spoke of family being here for some reason, it didn't sound positive, it was apart of the trap.

Family is why most of us are here, for we try to reach family.

I understand and have debated with many mystery school who believe in a duality, or ALL GOD.

But its not truly like that. First of all Infinity is something that needs to be contemplated, and in fact, science itself should be based on deep thought/studies on infinity. For there is no measurement possible. There is NO ONE. There is ONE-1111111111111111111111111................'s. The Spirit between us, that is Peace and Love is about possibly what we think of as God, or the Holy Spirit.

There are grades and levels, like infinite sheets of paper, and gravity is harm. The playpen is something confined to lower levels, and so there are levels above us with duality.

But then that ends, and there is no longer any duality. Only Goodness and Love, when we reach those levels.

The Family of Love and Goodness are the Higher Ups and the True Creators/Designers. They are Beyond. To infinity and Beyond. Home! There is no place like home!

Actually we don't even truly leave our home. For while we are stuck walking "time" sort of, where there is NO TIME, the Whole Holistic Infinite Being that is US, our Soul, individual Souls at that, not One, for if you join as One you are Finite, and thus what has begun has ended, INFINITY...... forever.....never joins. We are united, but we are as unique as snowflakes. Individual Rays. Doing it "our way", growing up past the ability to harm anyone. And we sort of are in a dream lab.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 10/07/2012 06:04 PM
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
10/07/2012 06:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
snip.....
 Quoting: SolarSon 8464961

Exactly what are you doing here? I come from a generational LHP family and we were always taught that Humanity, in general, was created by the "false one" that is currently seen by christianity as the god of the universe. We were also taught that "we" are from a different genetic seed that is separate than the rest of humanity.

We were taught that "evil" is subjective. In our doctrine, Lucifer is equal to the 'god' of the Bible but he was ostracized for trying to enlighten a lower life form. Lucifer, aka,(Prometheus) was removed from his position in the spiritual hierarchy.

This action by Lucifer raised a very important UNIVERSAL question... Should lower physical life forms be ALLOWED the knowledge of spiritual ascension...or was humanity created as the proverbial "play-thing" for the more advanced, spiritual entities in the hierarchy simply because of their organic base.

Our separate genetic line was placed here to settle that question. Christianity's "davidic" line is the opposition.
 Quoting: Mr. Wilder 24521357

He talks about that later in his post. This is pretty common knowledge. Even among the un-initiated. Lucifer is too good of a name for someone "evil". Light Bearer.
 Quoting: Revguard

I'm aware, sir. Unlike the OP, I wouldn't dare share any real knowledge to the profane.... I value my life and sanity. If the OP thinks he can share any real Arcanum without consequences then he's either delusional, or just another Internet/youtube knowledge kiddie. "light bearer", arent you comical.

Complex disinfo he's pushing though. He's juuuust skirting behind the line...but he/she knows this. Those "inner-entities are always peeking around. His initiation guaranteed this intrusion on one side of the mirror or the other...
 Quoting: Mr. Wilder 24521357

If you truly believe this, YOU ARE ONE OF THE BULLIES, and your position should have been helper, teacher of the way, not parent to the children, but more teen sitter, you would be showing the way, demonstrating something the FAMILY ABOVE always show, EQUALITY, MERCY, KINDNESS, HUMILITY, and you would be equalizing, teaching, helping.

But since you have chosen to not follow the Soulstone and Love in your heart, and not listen to the Voice of Love, but follow something else and worked against the progression of the students, and mistreat them, there is going to be the Cosmic Arrest Team, at the time appointed. The school is being taken away, and progressed to something far better.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 10/07/2012 06:33 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25147408
Australia
10/07/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP states in an earlier post that those that give orders are not encumbered with karma of these actions...so Hitler went to heaven right? You really must be quite fearful as you should be...you are about to be "file deleted"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24392638
United States
10/07/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sweet Jesus the lamb can walk on water.
 Quoting: Jonny Blaze

There are only 2 things that can "walk on water" in our physical world: the sun and the moon. Ever see the sun's rays shimmer on a lake, a river, the ocean? The moon does the same thing at night. So, yes, the Sun (Son) walks on water.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25063986
United States
10/07/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok so i agree with most/if not some of what you are saying OP.I have 1 question though. Our souls are in the outter and were trapped in the inner and we reincarnate after every death(not knowing wtf is going on). Our population has grown since recorded history, as we know it.

SO
A:new souls pops outta nowhere

OR
B:there was a much bigger population then 6 billion on earth in the past.

OR
am i wrong?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/07/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
You guys must be totally delusional to totally avoid the lamb question.

It's pathetic the way the lambs are being dismissed and discarded.
 Quoting: Jonny Blaze

you are the lamb, all gentiles are, we jew,s are youre sheperds here, our role is to teach you the truths and greatness of the torah code.

you have been lead by false sheperds, all they did was to scare you away from your true sheperds, they made you hate us, they made you kill us, they made you remove us from our home in israel.

but the moshiach is on his way, and he is very close.

i pray for you that he will allow you to come to israel, and study in jerusalem

DPS: How about you start your own thread and quit highjacking this one?
Roppee

User ID: 25063986
United States
10/07/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok so i agree with most/if not some of what you are saying OP.I have 1 question though. Our souls are in the outter and were trapped in the inner and we reincarnate after every death(not knowing wtf is going on). Our population has grown since recorded history, as we know it.

SO
A:new souls pops outta nowhere

OR
B:there was a much bigger population then 6 billion on earth in the past.

OR
am i wrong?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25063986

this me me i just registered
Rayrayz

User ID: 951476
United States
10/07/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I haven't been terribly impressed with the OP's "secrets".

Pretty sure I have seen the same kind of theories widely available on the internet for 10 years.

He just seems like a new agey researcher.

Rothschild's thread is by far the most believable "insider" thread on GLP. He doesn't sugar coat...in fact he doesn't lie at all...Here is an authentic "elite" guy and how he acts towards the peasants:

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Last Edited by Rayrayz on 10/07/2012 10:07 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10750949
United States
10/07/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

OP is like Carmen Sandiego. :)

exactly. a stealer and corrupter of truth.

DPS, you are wise enough to realize that you do not hold the authority on Truth.

The Jews think they know all.

Why would the Rothschilds disconverge and go a separate way if YOUR group was right, DPS?

The Rothschilds have UNLIMITED Financial resources.

So they can research EVERY perspective.

And what they found was.

The only thing that matters is NATURAL LAW.

And DNA.

Way too funny. Well, the cosmic arrests that I've had visions of for some time, we ignore all the little guys, and go straight to the Windsors and Rothchild's. hf

The coloring book has an end. The big mismanagers of this planet are not off the hook. They have hijacked a school, stolen the tools and equality of the students, stolen the upgrades given, and work to fail all the very precious students, who are very well loved indeed. So you guys, but there are consequences. And some big bullies have managed to avoid for them for quite a long time. But there is an ending to that.
 Quoting: Sungaze_At_Dawn

yes,the little peons are spiritul travelers who open up the 7 seals and 7 thunders within them.
Emptiness Dancing

User ID: 24388138
United States
10/07/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
so how do we get free then?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24519206

Based on what he said, you don't know your-Self.

So becoming 'free' involves knowing your-Self as you really Are.

Otherwise, you remain trapped in an endless cycles of suffering or samsara or whatever you wish to call it.
 Quoting: ThereIsNoEye

bump

Society functions from: Problem, Reaction, Solution, is it not?
we've been trained at a young age to function from ideas thrown at every angle how to act, direct, produce drama stories with others using words-symbols based on separation in time-space, is it not? These stories are either in categories of comedy, drama, sci-fi, action & adventure, cult classics, horror, children and family, independence, documentaries, faith and Spiritual, list is endless to this time reality of past-present-future "Queue" called mine, me's, I's, Ours, and Identities overlays, all based on fears, insecurities which is broadcast over Television more so than positive events, etc. Who wants to place their bets on positive stories? Only if it falls within the realms of selfish wants, desires, etc. We've all been hoodwinked on attachments to stories made up on scientific time-space elements that keep us in boxes under authority-control. And, there isn't a darn thing you can do about it-physically, but mentally you can see through these veils and try to balance out these conditions of polarity duality concepts in time & symbols of perceptions. And 'know' that this isn't your nature.Than your free mentally and not crazy chasing after objects or subjects of time. Namaste
Right!!
Emptiness Dancing

United States
10/07/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Out beyond all ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing, there is a field. I'll meet you there."
- Rumi

sun
abduct
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5127800

peace
Right!!
SimplySecond

User ID: 24084092
United States
10/07/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
SolarSon:
I really enjoyed reading through the first 6 pages of your thread. My name is Bill Porter and I AM in San Antonio,
Texas. If you are in danger by posting on this thread I will give you some advice. Please remain quiet and relocate. If you are a member of a gnostic group that is benevolent, the HIGHER UPS may be able to tell you who I AM.
Of course you know the Dark Cabal follows everyone's emails and every stroke of your keyboard. The Dark have been very interested in mine for 4 years.
I would hate for something to happen to you merely because I read your thread.
Looks like the Military/Intelligence/Law Enforcement here in the USA is going to be taking down the bankers and their politicians this month.
May Father Bless And Protect You
Bill Porter
PS: There are enough hints aren't there?
Emptiness Dancing

United States
10/07/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Solar Son,
So...were you suggesting opening the third eye is a bad thing? One should avoid doing so? Can your third eye be opened safely? You make it sound like a major security risk.
 Quoting: Third Eye Activation 24951688

Think of it this way: A computer with an internet connection is not a bad thing on its own. The problem is when you leave that computer open with too much security holes. Think of someone in China - they are very limited on what they can surf online, what information they can get. Their computers and online activity are highly monitored and easily controlled by governments. Imagine computers created with security holes on purpose, so they can be controlled when wanted or needed. This is how the body is created, and the purpose of the Third Eye.

The trick is the same as for computers - to outsmart the technology and create protection against the security holes, and be able to find loopholes in the design of the Creators so you can get MORE access than was originally intended, in the same way a hacker can hack into the databases of the governments and other secret institutions.

Learning to CONTROL your Third Eye activity is the key - find the loopholes that enables you to access the higher levels you were not supposed to access, while at the same time limiting their ability to "detect" and control you back.

clappa

you'll know by keeping a journal
Right!!
TheDude99

User ID: 8097191
United States
10/08/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
love this thread
 Quoting: grasptheuniverse

Cool, let's see how long it lasts now that I AM here. For some reason, they tend to die when I chime in. scratching
 Quoting: HEYLEL

A mark of higher consciousness is having ego awareness and mastery the ego to a large extent..........which isn't apparent in your case.

peace
 Quoting: get_over_it

Actually you are dead wrong and our Ego is our connection to God. So, please.....

Quoting: HEYLEL

Lol, the Ego is? Wow, are you ever mistaken!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3683731
United States
10/08/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
The little Asian ancestors are good activists
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25172475
United Kingdom
10/08/2012 04:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
The little Asian ancestors are good activists
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3683731

Loud ones anyway, all that chanting...

tounge
Fraam

User ID: 25168899
Romania
10/08/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Will ascension take place anytime soon?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25018771

It's REALIZATION, not ascension. You are not ascending anywhere, but realize you true infinite self.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
SolorSon What you are saying regarding all these rituals and other stuff is spiritual perversion. God does exist and he does have a form your in his form. One question. What if everything that you think you know is a spiritual deception?
The reason why I ask is are going into topics no different than Alyster Crowley who was a proclaimed satanist. Also various of the rituals that you use are from King Salomon who in his words said these teachings are for the glory of God. I have had so many experiences with the spiritual that to me is natural not supernatural anymore. God created a veil in humanity in order for us not go into the spiritual realm for a reason and that was spiritual deception. Yeshua was not just a man I seen and experienced who he is. He is forgiveness and love. But what you say about astral projection and rituals and magic is spiritual perversion. I believe that the one who has been mislead is you. You speak about reincarnation but what is really happening are familiar spirits giving you and putting those thaughts in your head for you to believe that you have had many lives and are reincarnated. Brother/Sister you have got yourself involved with something that you are being mislead and at the same time misleading. People are hungry for answers and understanding in spiritual arena, you have some but as it was in the days of old regarding the serpent (or reptilian) as they call them these days. This being told half truth and half lies. Now to you this may be truth. But there is only one truth and many lies. Yeshua (Jesus is the truth the way and life) everything else friend is death. I speak not out of reading scripture but out of my experiences directly with him. Not religious crap nor catholicism but personal relationship with the lord. He is my father the great I am. Yes you don't truly know oneself until you realise you are the image of the creator of all that exists. Father, Yeshua, And spirit of the lord the Holy Spirit is the only way one can have peace in this life and the one to come. Spiritual life. If you think you have found another way than good luck with that you will find out the hardway later on.
 Quoting: nelusmc 6875630

Yes, only one truth ... and that is that each person must find their own truth. Your truth is not my truth and vice versa. As soon as the world understands this, there will be no more wars, no more hate, no more my-God-is-better-than-your-God.

As SolarSon said so eloquently: You walk your own path - and you build your path as you walk it!
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
10/08/2012 12:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
To begin with, and I know that I have to be true to my experiences and my own lifelong memories, for I'm kind of on assignment (cosmic) or like in Dolores Cannon's books, I answer the distress call, but it's also about our family here and reaching some trapped in endless testing ground, so that the various honorable, benevolent mystery school practictioners all seem to have distortions and various forms of Law of One, whereas this isn't true, when you in meditation connect to the ALL mind, that is your Infinite Higher Self, but there are Infinite Higher Selves, or All's, everyone is an infinite part of infinity and unique, and it's really a system of infinite progression. With a cutoff point to the duality. And to allow someone to cast Mom/Dad in the role of Smiter or Tough Love, or to cast them in the role of Duality, half lover of power, half power of love, is to bear FALSE TESTIMONY. So I do speak up. Because I know from whence I came and where I go.(I'm well aware of the opposite polarity as well in mystery school practitioners!)

But I've been looking into a few things, because some of it, along with some of the ancient wisdom, which is buried in The Taoist Alchemy, (and this link to Egypt, Sumar, Atlantis, but in reality in its wisdom of Sophia, Mother, Matrix/Womb, Equality and Love to graduate, this is previous cycles, millions of years ago, Lemuria/Mu, and past civilizations that peopled the solar system and was known as The Equality! The natives continued to practice various forms of a moneyless resource society for eons, before Europe domination ended that here). The Tao is what Christ practiced (ie the precious pearl is your Light Body formation, and the inner world is the REAL WORLD.) The outer is the mirror.

How to Turn a Sphere Inside Out

Also, I have spent a couple hours trying to decide if you're a wolf in sheeps clothing.

The information on smoking tobacco, even the toxic waste kind is OK, spiritually, but cannibis is a trap, is so erroneous that it either means you allowed them to pull the wool over your eyes, or you are deliberately encouraging the harmful, and lying about the beneficial.

Tobacco, is not good, its not a mortal sin, but its harmful to you and others, and striving to overcome it is Good Positive Intent and Action.

Cannibis is Given By Higher Ups as powerful medicine and Shamanism.

As to someone hijacking your pineal. Not possible, if, and this is important, IF YOU'RE DOING THE RIGHT THING.

Its a phone line, what number do you dial when you open your third eye? It's a frequency match. Hence, there are no shortcuts to awakening. Just being a ruthless dictator and taking shaman drugs, and then saying I AM CHRIST, means you will be in communication with a frequency match or a Bigger Bully than you are.

Hence you can't avoid the heart and throat (ministry or STO) chakra. To renounce and see through the world and stop being selfish.

Then your frequency match will be OK. ET Phone home.

Sungazing too! Huge metaphysical boost, but also, ET phone home!

Have Faith in Love and Goodness, your heart already knows, your soul will wake and remember more, seek within for the answers are there.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 10/08/2012 12:51 PM
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
10/08/2012 12:49 PM

Report Abusive Post
But some of what you say is really positive and especially about seeking within. I've been researching the Rosicrucian Order:

[link to www.rosicrucian.org]

and

[link to www.alchemywebsite.com]

It's just that, unless a person actually is doing what Christ spoke of.

Become like a child, is synchronicity with his passages on the sowing seeds, seeing through the world, asking Dad/Mom/Creator to heal your sight, your hearing. In otherwords its about:

Deprogram! From everything you've been taught. See through all the traps of worldliness, sexuality, (dont be selfish), war, violence, slavery and the political ISMS, money, popularity, peer pressure, promotion, all of it. See through all of it. Go to those in need. See the world as it is: Wars, Starvation, Profit made out of wars and disease, homelessness, slavery, despair, prisons. And realize, these are things we need to overcome.

Empty your cup.

Then use discernment. Because you need to have your heart light up for the loving passages your may encounter in old texts and religious texts, and shudder at some harsh things there and denounce them.

Children know what love is and very young children are not yet indoctrinated.

That is what the whole Christian instructions meant.

And also to go within, form the light body, astral, shine your greater light into the world.

That's a universal truth, not just an earth truth.

So those links are given cautiously. I suspect there is good mixed with bad in there.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 10/08/2012 12:49 PM
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
10/08/2012 12:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
weed is indeed suspect..

I smoked constantly for most of my life, enjoyed it a lot! it has good sides and bad and those are different for each of us.

I seemed to me that it encouraged spirituality and may be a major factor. it also beyond any doubt, hightens your awareness. this I learned from motorbike racing mainly and also gives some insights into the propigation (sp?) of time in respect to this instant and the duration of this instant.

what it is is a tool! it is not to be used as a recreation. find out what it is truely usefull for and then use it only as needed. at this point in my life I do not use it for many reasons but mostly because it prevents me from remembering dreams and those to me are much more important.

I wont rule it out completely but for now I dont use it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1105272

You really think it has a bad influence on remembering dreams?
I've been thinking to quit smoking at least for two weeks to see the changes
 Quoting: 1908247

it does, absolutely. if you smoke all the time, you might remember a few dreams a month. if you quit smoking after having a tolerance like that, ive found that you will have the most vivid dreams, within a few weeks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21528915

I believe its abused, I finally got some, a small amount, and immediately shelfed it for medicinal purposes, for that is what it is, good strong non addictive and non harmful to your body (unlike big pharma) medicine. That is why the authorities hate it so much.

It is also shamanistic, if you respect this. And don't over indulge, maybe for some it means 1 pinner a day, but really, you build up immunity to it much like barbiturates, so to a intelligent seeking mind, they would study the clues and act accordingly. And not smoke enough to build up a to higher levels needed.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 10/08/2012 01:01 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12566526
United States
10/08/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't trust the pineal nor the chakras, part of the fragmented spiritual paradigm we're assumed to take on as our own imo.

Though, it's perhaps a good experience to see for ones self what an advanced biological matrix is like...

To see how we manage and to have a helpful experience, exhausting possibilities.

I prefer the single heart center, which includes, balances and transcends all dualities.
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
10/08/2012 01:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
Also the information on ET's and Reptilians is simply NOT TRUE.

Thread: My meeting with ET
This IS true and we're going to need to stand up firmly. We can't fight, if annanuki, or the return of Quetzcoatl occurs, but don't cave in. They can only harm your body suit. Be Love and tell them to make U-Turns, period. Like I do.

They're NOT THE GOOD.

They are the Elohim of the old testament.

I've downloaded this book and its very good.

Notes from this video:

To begin with Ruach is the word for God's Spirit in the translations in Genesis, but in reality, its a Sumar Word, and it means that something that causes wind on water, and they have a picture, its a craft.

So he says this:

If you read last editions of the “Lexicon Recentis Latinitatis”, published by the “:Liberia Editrice Vatican” where they insert the latin neologisms, you'll find that the Vatican inserted “navis sideralis”, which means “starship” They inserted “areia navis”, thus “airship”, they inserted “aireus viator”, that is “astronaut” and they inserted an acronym, “R.I.V” which means: res inexplicatae volantes”, that is UFO's.

Psalm 82. Elohim, AKA annanuki, AKA from cosmos, may live longer than we do, but this pslam (its even better and more clear in the literal translation) is about the Head Elohim, ie Captain Kirk, telling the crew, of differing polarities I take it, because Annanuki history is complex, the Humans there were also with the pleidians and other systems a part of The Equality, but some bad cloning with them and reptiles took place, creating a race of warriors who lacked empathy, and they were chased off this planet eventually.

So the head hauncho told the others, You too are just as mortal as the Adams! (literal translation, we are the Adams), and reminded them, they answered to the Higher Realms/Power/God/Goodness too (and it wasn't him or he would have said, you answer to me). So he said NOT TO PROMOTE CORRUPTION AND HELP THOSE IN NEED SUCH AS WIDOWS AND ORPHANS.

Yuppers!

OH, the passages in the bible relating to cloudships, the base on Mount Sion, and even cigar shaped crafts. (zecharia 5) That odd flying scroll. Well in literal translation it also means CYLINDER, isn't it odd how they lie to us?

He is credentialled. If you log into: [link to www.worldcat.org]

Log in and use the search term Biglino. His works are in the US libraries. Yale has a collection of them and its not something a lesser scholar could do.

Nothing to do with Sitchin but only acadameia is allowed:

Giovanni Pettinato!

Anyway there are definitely real annnauki some are tall humans, some Royal Zeta Retticuli and some are Reptilian Hybrids.

THey are most literal in carnate form and actual preferred charred meat to the offer of vegetables.

In space your skin sluffs off and burns, hence a comfortable smell to real cosmonauts.

OH, and did these races come from deep space at that time? Or, in the past cycles, of people who were formed by the cosmic races, did we actually have CLONING and ANIMAL HUMAN CLONES LIKE REPTILIANS MADE BY THE NEGATIVE SCIENTISTS OF ATLANTIS SAY? OR JUST PREVIOUS TO THAT TIME, WHEN THEY TOOK OVER THE SCHOOL IN THE DAYS OF MU AND MARS?

So our ETs could be past negative and positive human cycles before the GREAT FALL, the actual drama that led to it, by Earthlings.

So much to consider.

After all, ET IS COSMIC AND LOCAL ,Ie OTHER HUMANS FROM PAST CYCLES.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 10/08/2012 01:34 PM
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
10/08/2012 01:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
I don't trust the pineal nor the chakras, part of the fragmented spiritual paradigm we're assumed to take on as our own imo.

Though, it's perhaps a good experience to see for ones self what an advanced biological matrix is like...

To see how we manage and to have a helpful experience, exhausting possibilities.

I prefer the single heart center, which includes, balances and transcends all dualities.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12566526

I do, as its been with me from birth, and have always had memories of Eutopia and providence in Family watching over, though for a time fell away and got semi lost, but prayed until they showed up and answered my prayers. And now through much work, found out what ends negative experiences, or too much lab work with you, KINDNESS, ARK IS ACTS OF RANDOM KINDNESS.

Raising frequency.

Pineal is your lifeline.

Gensis 32 30, Where Jacob says he met God in the city of Penial.

Eh?

The trick is to avoid their hijacking you. They hjack. They didn't form this testing ground, shcool/prison, reform camp, whatever you want to call it, and Lou Baldin/Sleeper has alot of info on it.

But they did hijack it.

Make it fall into their hands, thats what happens when we harm others, have greed in our hearts, walk by those in need, and behave anything less than positive children of the Family of Love, with the Kindness and Equality They truly are, we fall into the other false demiurges/bullies jurisdiction or hands. And have to raise our frequency to get out.

Set intentions to be safe and your pineal to be protected and ask your soul each night for help and answers. They will come.

But if you're an average person, who doesn't do any of that, doesnt set intentions, doesnt read up on things. Just being kind does it. Higher Self is in control.

If the elite here plan on taking down a passanger jet (and they do these things), and you board it last minute because you are striving to do the work you came to do and STO, and need to go and help someone in another country.

THAT JET WOULD NOT GO DOWN IF THEY LAUNCHED COSMIC WEAPONS AT IT, ANTHILL TECH TO THE HIGHER UPS, THE GOOD FAMILY!

If you did go down with the jet, you would be whisked out of body in their arms and brought home, so happy your tests were over.

Anything else, your soul would say, others are going through far worse and keep faith until that whisking to home occurs.

Chakras are really something else, I don't like my long posts, so I'll write another on them.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 10/08/2012 01:50 PM
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
10/08/2012 02:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
Chakra system. It's a metaphor.

Its tied into Saturn's Rings, or bindings.

Its basically the way they have us by the short and curlies.

We have to break the seals wide open.

How, there are basic levels of behavior required to pass out of this brutal realm of murder incorporated and warfare, starvation.

you don't have to meditate on chakra's to break the seals wide open. A person anywhere in the world, and in any religion even who was using discernment and not obeying bad orders from priests or IMANs and who only looked at the lovign passages, and actually used their own inner authority, guidance and soulstone to only take the WHite Squares in anything, just a good loving person in general, who is constantly studying any harm they do, any failures or lack of love and patience with others, and always trying to correct, and doing there best, will BREAK ALL THOSE SEALS OPEN without meditating one bit.

But you can meditate on them.

Here are the seals or the list of lessons here. First look at the world, see the horrible inequality, slavery and oppression, look at the homeless, the corrupt corporation and jobs, having to pay for land on your own planet, ie forced slavery, forcing anything to survive, when its natural to plant and grow and build a home and evil to make slaves pay rent. Look at the wars, the homeless, the disease for profit.

The overflowing prisons.

And you kind of realize what the lessons of this realm are:

So the Chakras and seals are these. but note, there is a Lower frequency route of looking at them, and its a trap, and a higher one. Seek the high road.

1. Base Chakra survival. Energy. Health. Vitality. Does this mean that the elitists are correct in putting down those who are disabled and assuming they have bad karma? NO!

God/Goodness surprisingly enough, choose the weak over the strong, and the hardships are often the path of kings.

What this means is, if it is in your ability to do so, Protect and Honor the REAL CHURCH/TEMPLE, your body. And respect and honor, the health and bodies of everyone around you. Knock on them and there is God/Goodness. You dishonor FAMILY and GOODNESS/GOD, when you harm anyone or deprive anyone of their health!

2. Sexuality. Well. Don't harm others, don't be greedy, selfish out of control. There is a loving giving way to connect to your loves, and a selfish way. Give to others, don't control, love/honor others. This isn't about ownership and marriage. Its about good dealings with people. Also, you can flow this energy as well.

3. Your Free Will, your Structure/discipline work and survival, your Knowing and also your CHI, relates to the Gallbladder and Kidney's Liver meridians and in the Higher Road its not about working structured slave and sovereignity and judging those who are poor.

ITs actually about, seeking within to get on your Soul Path and why you're here.

4. Unconditional Love. If you've done this right you've avoided the traps of blaming the poor and are compassionating everyone and resolved for Equality, and you've taking the Heart Path All Along On ALL the seals.

5. Throat Chakra. Essential. Most Important of ALL. This should flow out of the HEART. Doing The Work You Came To Do, STO, Using Your Talents to Serve Others.

6. That opens your third eye on the right frequency.

7. And you phone home and meet God in your pineal and shine your light in, your greater soul. You could even become superman in the system and become your Greater Soul Orb or Higher Self and be ready to Step out of all the higher realms of this universe, out of the OCEAN, and GO HOME FOR REAL.

GLP