[link to us.123rf.com]
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
10/08/2012 02:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking my vows of secrecy for you
In the ancient Tao Alchemy that mentions some of what Christ spoke of: the precious pearl And the kingdom of heaven (the real existence) is within you (outer is the reflection 2d in the mirror/shadow realm but the real light flows in endless and eternal to show the way). Light = Lucifer?????. Woe unto you who make light dark, and bitter sweet! Is all I have to say on that. Christ said, to SHINE YOUR LIGHT. You are an indiviudal ray, be a loving ray of sunshine (note the sun is just a technology and gateway its not a being like some mystery school think). It connects to every star in existence, and the central, where there is no center in infinity, so its with us all the time through our stars, to Beyond and Paradise. The true light shines in, shines in From the non duality BEYOND, where our true Family is.

Now that CHI, Or 3rd Chakra has much higher meanings than the slave system wants us to focus on: FREE WILL. AND LIGHT BODY. SEE THROUGH THE WORLD, DON'T JUST WORK AS A SLAVE. TRY TO FREE YOURSELF INNER AND OUTER IF YOU CAN. INTENT OF HEART COUNTS IF YOU CAN'T.

[link to mvozus.files.wordpress.com]

WHY DID THEY TAKE OUT MARILYN's GALLBLADDER?

WHY? WHY HAS FUKUSHIMA CREATED SO MANY GALLBLADDER PROBLEMS I KEEP READING ABOUT.

Crystal Iodide and Paudarco Tea and ways to heal the body and detox heavy metals are essential now.

I am never going to join any secret mystery school. I am told to keep pure.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 10/08/2012 02:23 PM
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1105272
United States
10/08/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
>>OH, the passages in the bible relating to cloudships, the base on Mount Sion, and even cigar shaped crafts. (zecharia 5) That odd flying scroll. Well in literal translation it also means CYLINDER, isn't it odd how they lie to us?<<

hi, where can I find more information on this? specifically this "CYLINDER"?

thanks
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
10/08/2012 02:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
And for all you mystery school guys who claim human are lower beings from their dark side father, YOU Cosmically hold the responsibility for the school, since you appoint yourself higher beings, higher ups, management team.

There are some truths in the bible, Light Code your own heart recognizes.

Isiah 28 is good, it tells you that you are in error, you didn't meet with angels but with the dead, your frequency was wrong, (murder, slavery and drunkeness will do that for you).

That ALL YOUR CONTRACTS ARE NULL AND VOID. YUPPERS!

And here is the crucial part those allowed to be left in charge forgot: you are responsible for being really good role models to the so called students/children, I guess like CHRIST was, so equality, sharing and all of that would have been number one priority, the opposite of elitism.

It says, How Many Times Do You Till The Ground To Get Off The Crop? Its hard work to grow souls bigger, in schools, do you repeat, fail, repeat, fail, repeat over and over to get slaves. And yet you think true Higher Ups, the real parents of the children honor you as the board of directors instead of criminals?

It says your hiding places and underground dumbs will be wrecked.

Also, Christ did say, no viel on the truth, To shine your light without a Lampshade, veil or cover.

Something you guys really misinterpret is the "giving pearls to the swine".

That never meant, to hide truth from people.

That meant, in dangerous times, in fascist systems, don't uselessly martyr yourselves for the Universe sick and tired of all the martyrs.

That mystery school belief that heaven is for courageous martyrs is one hell of a dark side distortion. That is not what hero means.

Hero means, standing up for the poor and homeless.

SUPERMAN IN THE SYSTEM. Dark Code and LIGHT.

For every coding they do that is dark, the LIGHT turns it around, that goes for all their language codes, their DATES, ie xmass, is Satan/Saturn. Well in a strong presence of Love backwards, Love forwards arrives so it becomes the Spirit of Peace and Love and Family. Halloween is the community giving gifts to children and fun day. WE HAVE REDEEMED THEM ALL.

Now Superman in the system. Nazi symbol. MY heart sees IMMANUEL. GOODNESS WITH US. CHRIST BECOMING HIS HIGHER SELF, and saying I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE AND THE SAME, and by that BECOMING ONE WITH FATHER/MOTHER.

Superman has the inverted triangle, ie infinite family and equality, on his chest. Then the dreaded S sign, unless you realize its a Spiral, and literally means infinite progression.

Superman - Can You Read My Mind?

We're all to strive to be Christ/Buddha.

Robin williams was in some really good movies, he is a hero type.

What Dreams May Come, and really reaching down into the dark realms to free family, like ET does here, and some incarnate to do here.

Also, HOOK!!!!

Key words, what are your happy thoughts, you need your happy thoughts to FLY!

We're all capable of overcoming the dark gravity squares in us and to FLY.

The Boy Who Could Fly.wmv

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 10/08/2012 03:02 PM
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24708460
United States
10/08/2012 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Solarson,

Coild you repost the link fpr the torrage.com page for the monroe gateway series, please? The current link just goes to the main webpage and they dont allow search...you have to have the web address.

Thank you!

SoS, can you give me some advice.

I have had 2 OBE experiences. But I have not been able to recreate them now.

The first one was so amazing and enlightening. Right up until the fact taht I looked down and realized I was neither male nor female. I should not of been surprised by that fact, but it threw me back into my body. Was an amazing experience.

The second one was short, and I did not get more than 2 feet from my body.

Any reading/books on how better to achive lucid dreaming/obe/astral travel?

Thanks,
 Quoting: Revguard

Get the book "Astral Dynamics" by Robert Bruce, have some of the best public exercises of all material you can find. Its available on amazon [link to www.amazon.com]

In addition, get "The Gateway Experience" audio course by the Monroe Institute. The best audio lessons you can get on the same. [link to torrage.com] (First install [link to www.utorrent.com] or download will not work - and read about or buy the full course here: [link to www.thegatewayexperience.com] )

I can almost guarantee you will succeed greatly, using both these together.

I would also recommend you, as an addition, the free audio course on remote viewing by Courtney Brown, found here: [link to farsight.org]
 Quoting: SolarSon

Yep! I've got all these tools, Rev. I've been doing Monroe's Gateway series for years. Robert Bruce's book is good, but some of the things he says are 'facts' about the astral are not, as I have disproven some of them. But, excellent stuff.

Courtney Brown's books are really fun to read. get both of them, Cosmic Voyage and Cosmic Explorers.

Also Robert Bruce's book used to come with a cd with a binaural beats program. See if you can score a book that includes the cd.
 Quoting: Swinging on Spirals 865798
Bent

User ID: 1441871
United States
10/08/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Solarson,

Coild you repost the link fpr the torrage.com page for the monroe gateway series, please? The current link just goes to the main webpage and they dont allow search...you have to have the web address.

Thank you!

SoS, can you give me some advice.

I have had 2 OBE experiences. But I have not been able to recreate them now.

The first one was so amazing and enlightening. Right up until the fact taht I looked down and realized I was neither male nor female. I should not of been surprised by that fact, but it threw me back into my body. Was an amazing experience.

The second one was short, and I did not get more than 2 feet from my body.

Any reading/books on how better to achive lucid dreaming/obe/astral travel?

Thanks,
 Quoting: Revguard

Get the book "Astral Dynamics" by Robert Bruce, have some of the best public exercises of all material you can find. Its available on amazon [link to www.amazon.com]

In addition, get "The Gateway Experience" audio course by the Monroe Institute. The best audio lessons you can get on the same. [link to torrage.com] (First install [link to www.utorrent.com] or download will not work - and read about or buy the full course here: [link to www.thegatewayexperience.com] )

I can almost guarantee you will succeed greatly, using both these together.

I would also recommend you, as an addition, the free audio course on remote viewing by Courtney Brown, found here: [link to farsight.org]

Yep! I've got all these tools, Rev. I've been doing Monroe's Gateway series for years. Robert Bruce's book is good, but some of the things he says are 'facts' about the astral are not, as I have disproven some of them. But, excellent stuff.

Courtney Brown's books are really fun to read. get both of them, Cosmic Voyage and Cosmic Explorers.

Also Robert Bruce's book used to come with a cd with a binaural beats program. See if you can score a book that includes the cd.
 Quoting: Swinging on Spirals 865798

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24708460

You have to download and install a torrent client and then download the torrent (or vice versa). The torrent file is useless without the client. It's just a pointer to the data. Get the client, download the torrent. Then open the torrent file in the client and let it download. Depending how large, it could take a day.
High Plains Jester

User ID: 5142277
United States
10/08/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't trust the pineal nor the chakras, part of the fragmented spiritual paradigm we're assumed to take on as our own imo.

Though, it's perhaps a good experience to see for ones self what an advanced biological matrix is like...

To see how we manage and to have a helpful experience, exhausting possibilities.

I prefer the single heart center, which includes, balances and transcends all dualities.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12566526

I too prefer the single heart center, but the chakras are important functions. You can look at it as a prism. The white, all inclusive, light enters into the vessel, splits itself into 7 distinct centers, which control and effect your reality. Step one in the process of transcendental evolution is to correct any errors in any of these centers. It is up to you to govern their rate of spin and the amount of information they take in and put out. In my personal experience, after these adjustments have been made, a shift into a new perspective can be made. The seven split can be adjusted into a three. Red, yellow, and blue. Once again, these have to be appropriately managed and maintained to a perfect resonance. Then, back to the white singularity. The divine matrix. By "not trusting" your own system, and trying to focus only on the singularity aspect, your forgetting the whole reason to inhabit a human vessel. Why even manifest to begin with if not choosing to learn to operate the system that we are?
DPS

User ID: 24946717
Israel
10/08/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
i am sorry heylel op and that weirdo who thinks hes the messiah, as i learn to become a rabbi, i can easily see how all secret societies are basically judaism covered in a shroud of mystery...
High Plains Jester

United States
10/08/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
i am sorry heylel op and that weirdo who thinks hes the messiah, as i learn to become a rabbi, i can easily see how all secret societies are basically judaism covered in a shroud of mystery...
 Quoting: DPS

Smart man.
Rayrayz

User ID: 951476
United States
10/08/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

pretty much...
High Plains Jester

United States
10/08/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

That weirdo you refer to has a DNA structure that is different than others

And is a conductor of Source Energy
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

DNA... Yep, everyone's DNA is different.

Conductor....Everyone is....

tounge
High Plains Jester

United States
10/08/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

tounge
 Quoting: High Plains Jester

The only way to explain this particular DNA is that it was touched with Divine Intervention.

Lol once again....everyone's is. Your point being?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10750949
United States
10/08/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

prove it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10750949
United States
10/08/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
All people can become ascended Masters.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
>>i can easily see how all secret societies are basically judaism covered in a shroud of mystery...<<

what makes you so sure of this?
High Plains Jester

United States
10/08/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

tounge

The only way to explain this particular DNA is that it was touched with Divine Intervention.

It is a New Godlike Bloodline.

You know how the Elite were focused on certain bloodlines from Fallen Angels over 2000 years ago.

This is a New and Improved Bloodline.

And it's not Human.

It's something way more advanced.

Methinks someone has been licking the mercury outta thermometers
lolsign
High Plains Jester

United States
10/08/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Newheart

And how along on the Path are we, brother?
High Plains Jester

United States
10/08/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is a New Godlike Bloodline.

You know how the Elite were focused on certain bloodlines from Fallen Angels over 2000 years ago.

This is a New and Improved Bloodline.

And it's not Human.

It's something way more advanced.

Methinks someone has been licking the mercury outta thermometers
lolsign

What Lead you to the Paint on the wall

lolsign

Lol, the same as you brother, simple curiosity
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22573986
United States
10/08/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
this should be good for a chuckle..... maybe.....

not much a vow of secrecy then.... op is obviously not to be trusted based on that alone.....
 Quoting: citizenperth

That is a good observation and point to make. And yes, as far as vows going I am not "proud" of breaking such, but in my case I see no other options since this information is so important I HAD to share it.

But deciding so was not an easy or instant thing, this has taken me decades. But as my own kids are growing older, and the world they will grow up in goes deeper into oblivion and deceit, I feel it my responsibility to let them and their generation know, as the world need the coming children as they grow old to be of ones in the know, or this will continue on for eternity.

It will not be a quick fix, if my words will even have any significance , or me breaking these vows will turn to anything good, I can only hope for even though it seems hopeless.

Solarson, I think you're getting close. You're reaching out, that is true, because you don't know, none of us know, but you're on the right track and you can feel it and you're fishing. There is no justifiable reason for us to all be floating on this rock in the middle of this vast expanse we call the universe. None whatsoever. People can try to explain it away using their gods, if that's what helps them sleep at night. But to be fighting over land, politics, it's all just a giant facade. Nothing that is going on in the news today matters.

I believe that the answer lies in our dreams. Now bear with me. There is a place, between awake and asleep. When you close your eyes, you can see shapes. You can travel through those shapes and see things you've never seen on this earth. The shapes are fractal in nature, constantly morphing, changing, but you can get in if you try hard enough and you don't let yourself be taken by sleep. These are portals. They are ways of showing you the other, hell, I don't know, dimensions, universes, options, realities. All I know, is if you relax and focus on them, you can fly through them, and if you do, when you DO fall to sleep you will dream something that impacts your daily life here on earth. I don't know if it's the pineal gland that is the source of this, or what it is, but I know you can see the most amazing things. And I think, between that and lucid dreaming, you can find more answers than what we see and feel in this reality.

You can't trust your eyes and ears in this world. We see and hear only a small amount of the spectrum. There is so much more out there. So if our eyes and ears have, through evolution, made it so we filter out MOST of the frequencies in our world, doesn't it make sense that we should trust more, the things we see when our visuals and sounds are cut off?

There's this reality (you control it),

Then there's day dreaming (you control it),

Then there's the place between awake and asleep (you do not control it),

Then there's dreams (you do not control it),

I think these different levels of consiousness will someday bear much more fruit than we give them credit for these days.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22573986

I know I'm quoting myself here, but I think there is way more to sleep and meditation than we are letting ourselves be aware of. Here's a new study, out of UCLA from today:

[link to www.medicalnewstoday.com]

Our brains "behave" as if we are remembering when we are sleeping.

Now what does this tell you?

I think we have much to learn about this 8 hour period of "non-conciousness" that we all take for granted. We should give much greater importance to it.

We ARE remembering. But what happens when we try to remember our dreams in the morning? They get shut off. Like someone is turning off the water spigot.

I think we're remembering the past lives of our own souls.
High Plains Jester

United States
10/08/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

not much a vow of secrecy then.... op is obviously not to be trusted based on that alone.....

That is a good observation and point to make. And yes, as far as vows going I am not "proud" of breaking such, but in my case I see no other options since this information is so important I HAD to share it.

But deciding so was not an easy or instant thing, this has taken me decades. But as my own kids are growing older, and the world they will grow up in goes deeper into oblivion and deceit, I feel it my responsibility to let them and their generation know, as the world need the coming children as they grow old to be of ones in the know, or this will continue on for eternity.

It will not be a quick fix, if my words will even have any significance , or me breaking these vows will turn to anything good, I can only hope for even though it seems hopeless.

Solarson, I think you're getting close. You're reaching out, that is true, because you don't know, none of us know, but you're on the right track and you can feel it and you're fishing. There is no justifiable reason for us to all be floating on this rock in the middle of this vast expanse we call the universe. None whatsoever. People can try to explain it away using their gods, if that's what helps them sleep at night. But to be fighting over land, politics, it's all just a giant facade. Nothing that is going on in the news today matters.

I believe that the answer lies in our dreams. Now bear with me. There is a place, between awake and asleep. When you close your eyes, you can see shapes. You can travel through those shapes and see things you've never seen on this earth. The shapes are fractal in nature, constantly morphing, changing, but you can get in if you try hard enough and you don't let yourself be taken by sleep. These are portals. They are ways of showing you the other, hell, I don't know, dimensions, universes, options, realities. All I know, is if you relax and focus on them, you can fly through them, and if you do, when you DO fall to sleep you will dream something that impacts your daily life here on earth. I don't know if it's the pineal gland that is the source of this, or what it is, but I know you can see the most amazing things. And I think, between that and lucid dreaming, you can find more answers than what we see and feel in this reality.

You can't trust your eyes and ears in this world. We see and hear only a small amount of the spectrum. There is so much more out there. So if our eyes and ears have, through evolution, made it so we filter out MOST of the frequencies in our world, doesn't it make sense that we should trust more, the things we see when our visuals and sounds are cut off?

I think these different levels of consiousness will someday bear much more fruit than we give them credit for these days.

I know I'm quoting myself here, but I think there is way more to sleep and meditation than we are letting ourselves be aware of. Here's a new study, out of UCLA from today:

I think we have much to learn about this 8 hour period of "non-conciousness" that we all take for granted. We should give much greater importance to it.

We ARE remembering. But what happens when we try to remember our dreams in the morning? They get shut off. Like someone is turning off the water spigot.

But then there is lucid dreaming. I have been proficient in this area for about three years now. You do not forget these in the morning. And I am certainly taking an active approach in these and not simply remembering.

However, I will agree with you that the auto load type dreams can be past life memories. I think dreaming is like any cognitive function. It can be controlled.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15488325
United States
10/08/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Poop & pee.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22573986
United States
10/08/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

But then there is lucid dreaming. I have been proficient in this area for about three years now. You do not forget these in the morning. And I am certainly taking an active approach in these and not simply remembering.

However, I will agree with you that the auto load type dreams can be past life memories. I think dreaming is like any cognitive function. It can be controlled.

Or maybe the lucid dreams are a way that we actively participate and develop our past memories? You can do anything you want, is that right? I've only had a few in my life, but I try to do it every night.
High Plains Jester

United States
10/08/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Or maybe the lucid dreams are a way that we actively participate and develop our past memories? You can do anything you want, is that right? I've only had a few in my life, but I try to do it every night.

Well, have you ever played the game Black & White? After about a year of getting the hang of lucid dreaming, I began to begin the construction of my own island. I can be limited to a "physical" body, or not. I can be 30 miles above the island or right there walking and enjoying it. If I want to increase the size of it, I can. Mountains? Done. My only limit is my own creativeness. The next night, if I choose to be back there, I can be, and resume right where I left off. My hope is upon death, I can use this place as my retreat. You know, my own private paradise. If not, at least I have had fun creating it :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
>>Here's a new study, out of UCLA from today:<<

thanks, very interesting!

heres another link Ive found helpful related to dreaming and different types of concious

[link to garyosborn.webs.com]
Ministar

User ID: 16227053
Netherlands
10/09/2012 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
@SOLARSUN

I have been doing a lot of thinking and looking for answers inside myself. I think you are correct when you say that what we believe is real, aint real at all. Even if you are 'awake and aware' of the fake world we live in. I have read a lot of stuff the last five years and I have gone through a lot of steps in my concious/being. And everytime I thought 'wow this is it, this is what resonates with me' but later on it did not resonate at all. It was just another trap of the matrix world! It goes so deep! For pretty much everything that is outside of your self, it is some kind of trap/ilusion. Today I just cut the rope.. I will only follow my own feeling/truth/intuition, only ask myself how and what.. even if I do not get the answers straight away. The only path/way out of this matrix is by going in, into your heart and trust yourself 100%.

I just feel that you are being ownest and taking a big risk by writing your info, so thank you for sharing. I also feel that some others of your family/group will do the same.. eventualy in the end (end of the game) every soul will find their way home hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20716359
United States
10/09/2012 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
i am sick of this too OP. put up or shut up. if you got the key give it to all or burn with the likes of yourself...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6297087

Ditto

Prove it or shut up
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Newheart

And how along on the Path are we, brother?

I've learned more secrets by reading Ernest Becker "Denial of Death" and "Escape From Evil" chap 8 on fascism.

Most people don't know where to look.....and most don't want to learn.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

What life altering wisdom do you think you possess? Why waste our time wo your obtuse fraud? Get a life.....huh?
TheDude99

User ID: 8097191
United States
10/09/2012 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
And.... OP is gone.

You're all a bunch of suckers.
citizenperth

User ID: 24924658
Australia
10/09/2012 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

What life altering wisdom do you think you possess? Why waste our time wo your obtuse fraud? Get a life.....huh?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20716359

34 pages later and someone switches the light on........
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie

GLP