Australia
10/03/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking my vows of secrecy for you
Antarctican.
 Quoting: Top Hat

lol... and his grandmother......

i prefer to receive sage advice from my uncle.....

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 10/03/2012 11:46 PM
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
ThereIsNoEye

User ID: 14434016
United States
10/03/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since the OP cannot seem to get his act together, I will answer the best I can about freeing your-Self from the 'Matrix'.

Your own false assumptions create 'The Matrix'.

Consciousness arises at birth and grasps the body as 'I'. This is when the sense or concept of 'me' comes into play. The body develops and 'I' am a thing(a body). It takes a bit of time to settle in, as it is artificial and unnatural. It cannot be present without several factors --- the body, consciousness, the mind, the idea of 'me', the association of that concept with these factors keep the mechanism in play.

A bit of looking dismantles it like a hot knife through butter, because the primary factor, consciousness, is itself an appearance.

You are That to which consciousness happens. The coming and going of consciousness does not change your fundamental being. And therefore anything that happens in consciousness does not apply to your real being.

Just see the facts of the situation and all the identification and beliefs are undermined.

The main thing is to understand what you Are. Until we start looking into this, the assumption is that the body is what we are. This is untenable, in actuality. As long as this association is assumed, there will limitations, because we are asking ourselves to be something other than our real Self.

In this very moment, what you Are is actually clear and present yet most cannot see it.

The Illuminati or whatever you want to call them(Luciferians) create the world to keep you trapped in this state of body-identification --- which ultimately leads to desire, fear, isolation, and rebirth.

But you can transcend it all by simply coming be know and understand what you Are...which always clear and present prior to the emergence of any object or thought.

Look for your-Self and you will find it.

But you cannot understand your 'Self' by looking through 'yourself'.

In order to find out what you Are, you must have the courage to let go of what you ARE NOT.

Be Still and Know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22632524
United States
10/03/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
bait thread.
beware
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1519424
United States
10/03/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yawn
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10750949
United States
10/03/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are 8 beings on Earth who have currently achieved Christ Consciousness.
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

How do you know this ?..I thought there were 36.
 Quoting: Newheart

There are about 80 Guardians of Earth.

And 28 are currently in body.
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

I sent you a pm Alex.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22573986
United States
10/03/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where does the universe end?

Just the fact that we NEED and "end" tells us that our thought processes are completely screwed up.

We don't know. We are FAR from knowing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6739256
United States
10/03/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
The MATRIX was pure Satanism,

it was a Play on the ILLUMINATI story

The Man WHo WOuld be King

where a main character NEO

goes and is mistaken as a GOD

and worshipped by the People as a God,

This character is actually the anti christ,

The Anti Christ wants to 'free' you from God

and drag you to hell with him.

HOLLYWOOD aint your buddy,

their heroes are SATAN and Demons,

and they want to trick you into worshipping them through movies and TV
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19866620
United States
10/03/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
One day..I got so disgusted and just said to hell with this world..I don't need any more lies..I wan't the whole truth from the one who can tell me it!

Free yourself..go within..ask the True Universal Father to open your heart to hear HIS voice. Ask Him to dispatch Wisdom/Holy Spirit to teach you all things apart from man.

Stop letting man tell you what to think. GOD is my warrior and all I need to help fight with me. Ask for His protection from the darkness who wants to keep you in prison.

red_heart
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The MATRIX was pure Satanism,

it was a Play on the ILLUMINATI story

The Man WHo WOuld be King

where a main character NEO

goes and is mistaken as a GOD

and worshipped by the People as a God,

This character is actually the anti christ,

The Anti Christ wants to 'free' you from God

and drag you to hell with him.

HOLLYWOOD aint your buddy,

their heroes are SATAN and Demons,

and they want to trick you into worshipping them through movies and TV
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6739256

hf
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
10/03/2012 11:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
The way to be free, is to do as you've said. Those are the right intentions and things to seek. Set intentions every night, day, doing dishes and connected to the grid always, saying, I wish to remember who I am and my Family who I love. Reporting for duty, want to help free this world, for the is the prime directive, and that is why people come in, and why there are Teams watching over.

It is an honor to Love and to Serve. We need to wake up and be hero's of this thing. Each day, turn the negative around, clear the shadow in our mind and thoughts, strive for what is positive.

And say, there is no place like home, no place like home.

However, this is akin to a hijacked school, playpen. Its not quite the way the bloodlines think, they do have some distortions.

Some entered in freely, but then things are far too negative, to be able to wake up and do the things that could be done to help, instead people get bogged down, more and more, the more they try to wake up, and even have some memories.

But there is a plan with many working to free souls from this backwards world, or shadow.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 10/04/2012 12:00 AM
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2090084
Canada
10/03/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
ffs ! when you die, you die, you are dead. plain and simple, dead !

-- there is no way in hell you can prepare for death. none. it happens at anytime, to anyone, at any age.

maybe ask the ppl who have suddenly dropped dead from cardiac arrest, or the ppl who have instantly died from being hit by a drunk driver.

when you die, you are dead. !!

lucid dreaming, etc, all that stuff is just training your mind.

ugh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1575022
United States
10/03/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can also call it the Devil, or Satan - but do NOT call it God.

God did NOT create the World. God did NOT create you. It was a different entity, far from God, in biblical terms you could say it was the "Fallen Angel" mentioned above.
 Quoting: SolarSon 8464961

Watch yourself, they don't like that talk. I know the material world is fake. Keep quiet and teach, but do not tell. Time is short, everyone should take this thread to heart. 99.9% will be lost only to relive life over again until they figure it out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2538819
Canada
10/03/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone just recommeded I read "Flatland" today. Also, this sounds a lot like Matrix too. Red Pill/Blue Pill anyone? Forget the pill..."Free your mind and the rest will follow." Cheers
 Quoting: Undestroyer

the matrix is a half truth if you realy think about it. i mean the idea in real life.
AmericanJedi

User ID: 1503533
United States
10/04/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
So, what's in the secret sauce?
(GLP aka American Jedi)

Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuck you up with some truth.
Kenny Powers

If you steal the dreams of others long enough, sooner or later you'll end up in a nightmare.
American Jedi

Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
Albert Einstein

Satis Eloquentiae, Sapientiae Parum....

"The last of the old?"

"No, the first of the new."
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
One day..I got so disgusted and just said to hell with this world..I don't need any more lies..I wan't the whole truth from the one who can tell me it!

Free yourself..go within..ask the True Universal Father to open your heart to hear HIS voice. Ask Him to dispatch Wisdom/Holy Spirit to teach you all things apart from man.

Stop letting man tell you what to think. GOD is my warrior and all I need to help fight with me. Ask for His protection from the darkness who wants to keep you in prison.

red_heart
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19866620

Why thank you for the hearts (::hf:
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada

Report Abusive Post

-- there is no way in hell you can prepare for death. none. it happens at anytime, to anyone, at any age.

maybe ask the ppl who have suddenly dropped dead from cardiac arrest, or the ppl who have instantly died from being hit by a drunk driver.

ugh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2090084

Um....sorry that is not true. I remember my past life, and long journey from Lyra, only parts, but it was very intense. And the veil lifts lots, and remember many people here at times, and have had Higher Self flood in.

This may be a hijacked school, but shadow is a distortion that has no power over positive and Love/Light/Goodness. You have to fall in order for it to do so, and work to wake up and touch your soulstone, your love and Goodness to turn it around. And set intentions.

Then you will also have memories flood in. We have to become the frequency of the mind we left.
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada

Report Abusive Post
double post.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 10/04/2012 12:05 AM
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/04/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
double post.
 Quoting: Sungaze_At_Dawn

no, you are wrong - you are remembering suggestions that your mind has been subjected to through a past life regression that could be memories of anything you have seen, read or even think you have done. you have no idea how powerful your mind is, the best scientists in the world have no idea how powerful your mind is.

!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19420840
United States
10/04/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your love of your children made you feel guilty"?

aahh..so there like us..and u..or are you different and ?

what..?

HOW MUCH IS THE BOOK? IS THAT U Spamtron_of_the_planet_douchebaggia? SORRY..THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I TYPE YOUR NAME HERE...

MAGG

A DOR...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24926659
India
10/04/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
op can you tell me about aliens?

also do visit www.xeeatwelve.com

it has more info that will blow you away.
ThereIsNoEye

United States
10/04/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some here have mentioned nice techniques.

Another one is to ask every night to realize your 'True Self' upon waking up in the morning.
ThereIsNoEye

United States
10/04/2012 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

ugh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2090084

The best way to prepare for death is to understand that you have never been born.

Once this is done, there is no attachment to whether body is remembered or not.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/04/2012 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
want to find out about yourself and who you are ?

take a lighter and go sit in a dark forest far away from anything.

you will figure out who you are quite quickly.
fredddddy
User ID: 23964726
United States
10/04/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
sweet, I am on page 3 of a 7 page fizzle.....
Frater

User ID: 18312371
United States
10/04/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP I know a lot of the things you have said are true but also it's common knowledge for any who have been studying.

Nevertheless, Kudos for putting all that together and even if your not who you claim, your way on the right track. i could be not on target with you, if so, I apologize.

So tell me about your experiences on the path of Tau?

Frater
LVX!
SMP
User ID: 18113252
United States
10/04/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
That is funny solarson how a bit ago one other poster was like dang it only took u 4 minutes to change computers, that is just sick that yr hounded like that, again fk m! I'd do the same for u. If mass stupidity was ruining mass beauty, fk it, here's the key I'd spam the net. And then get my trance on.muahastonedagent rocket
Saddletramp

User ID: 812002
Puerto Rico
10/04/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can not tell you too much about myself, simply because it would easily identify me in the groups I belong.

What I can tell you is that I am an active member of several secret orders, beyond the mainstream regions of Freemasonry into the higher forms of the inner order of Illuminati.

And I have come here to reveal some of the secrets that I feel are of immense importance to all, as well as certain matters that should be for the benefit of everyone and not just us select few.

None of you know anything of what you think you know - not about us, the ones behind the curtains, nor about yourselves. You have been mislead and led astray since before your birth.

The complexity of it all is so vast that it will take time to detail it for you. Thus I will have to start somewhere, and I will come back to add when the occasion lets me. If time allows, I will also answer questions some may have, as long those questions do not incriminate me or reveal for those who knows me from the inside who I am.

Being here at all is risky enough as it is - take what I tell you for what it is and decide for yourselves what you want to do with the information, or whether I am telling you the truth or not.

Let me start with a short introduction of myself, to at least give you the bones without the meat.

My family have been involved with the secret orders as far back in time I have been able to look back in any of our records. I stepped right into the same as soon I was born.

We have close ties with many of the groups and orders most of you will have heard of - and even more of the ones you will never even find the name of. A lot of the Light shines in the Darkness.

The family I come from has a leadership role and a greater importance within these orders. This has given me an unique access to information, understanding, knowledge and greatly guarded secrets that very few are privileged to.

Being in such a position is very rewarding, and you would probably not even believe all the things we oversee and are witness to - not to mention what we experience and are involved with directly ourselves. A lot of it can't be mention, since doing so would endanger my anonymity.

The reason I have decided to come here to open the lid on the door a bit, is because of both the horrific discoveries I have made during my time on the inside, AS WELL as the WONDERFUL discoveries.

Truly a lot can be said, and probably will, but for now in my first attempt at letting you in on the secrets I must detail the utter most important parts.

First of all: You are IMMENSELY deceived. NOTHING is the way you think it is, and not even close to it either. Everything is a lie, and a great hoax put upon you. This includes your own LIFE, your IDENTITY.

Everything around you have been created and put in place to BLIND you from the truth. The Media, is there to deceive you and keep you away from understanding, your job is there to keep you busy and away from discovering your true self, your favorite hobbies and past-time activities have been designed to maintain your business beyond your job to further mislead you from reality, religion is there to hide the truth, technology, science, medicine, all there to derail you from the truth. The person you love, your own family, they are there to keep you away from the truth.

EVERYTHING AROUND YOU IS A MOCK-UP!

The very Earth under your feet is in place to keep you away from the Truth.

That all may sound preposterous - and I can see why, since it really does sound insane.

But nevertheless, this is the way it really is.

Now this does not mean you are not "real", or that the world, or those things you see around you are not "real". But it does mean that your reality, that which is your everyday, is part of a greater design, spun around you in all its splendor, to maintain you in a level of status quo - to keep you in your current state. Compare it to cows in a field - the field and the farm they live on are real enough, and the cows take it for granted as their everyday life, yet it is still in the end artificially created for the cows to keep them there, as the slaves of the farmer. It is truly a perfect analogy since it is pretty much identical to what is really going on.

In that sense, in YOUR reality, you are the "cows", and the "farmer" is, well, call it the Great Architect of the Universe.

God did NOT create the World. God did NOT create you. It was a different entity, far from God, in biblical terms you could say it was the "Fallen Angel" mentioned above.

With this I quickly jump through tremendous parts of History, and skip all the important bits in between. We go back to our "present" and Secret Orders - since what I have just mentioned now is one of the MOST guarded secrets of these orders.

And, at the highest level of most orders of any significance this is a well known truth - a truth guarded because of many reasons in itself, but not necessarily for Evil as I will get to in my next post.

It relates to the Secret Orders due to us being in existence since BEFORE the time of the Creation of the illusious world you live within, and the Orders exist on Earth today as the channel that allows for the connection and communication with the Divine, and that which still exists far outside the Spheres of the physical Universe you now experience yourself in.

This is all something I will detail soon, when I have the time to come back to further share some of the secrets I feel must be shared.

Same shit I've been hearing since I was thirteen years old, and while I agree with you that most of what people think they know is a lie, what makes you think you are any different? The truth I discovered is that you're just as deluded as the masses, if not moreso...

Last Edited by Saddletramp on 10/04/2012 12:26 AM
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
Earth Daughter

User ID: 202278
United States
10/04/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, at least this is more interesting than the presidential debates.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24160047
Canada
10/04/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
In that sense, in YOUR reality, you are the "cows", and the "farmer" is, well, call it the Great Architect of the Universe.

It relates to the Secret Orders due to us being in existence since BEFORE the time of the Creation of the illusious world you live within, and the Orders exist on Earth today as the channel that allows for the connection and communication with the Divine, and that which still exists far outside the Spheres of the physical Universe you now experience yourself in.

Please remember you're preaching to the choir :)

And, it is both and: both God and other entities cocreated our human existence. The truth is reflected at every level and so to deny the connection with Unity consciousness and God is to choose illusory separation.

If you are trying to claim sole 'connection and communication with the Divine', then you are denying and dishonoring all other more truly connected, and limiting your experience by that choice. But how can we know others if we don't know our self, right?

hf

GLP