United States
10/12/2012 01:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking my vows of secrecy for you
Yes, I too keep checking to see if OP is coming back---

Yet I do consider his thread title--

"Breaking my vows of secrecy for you"

Remember this person is a vow breaker--vows are to be taken seriously, and to break them for strangers?

It is like in court when you can prove the witness has lied in the past....they lose credibility.

I'd like "Hidden Hand" to come back--she at least said she had permission to reveal what she did.
"You can bend it and twist it... You can misuse and abuse it... But even God cannot change the Truth.”
Michael Levy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1195877
10/13/2012 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump for more OP!
Esoteric Morgan
...in awe of many things

User ID: 3539589
United States
10/13/2012 11:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
as we all wait for OP to return, this is starting to gain an aspect of a second-coming...

For example:

No disrespect intended; I have fully enjoyed the insight of both OP and other posters.

cool2

Last Edited by esotericMorgan on 10/13/2012 11:43 AM
-- TRUST THE PLAN --
.......WWG1WGA......

User ID: 23944642
Ireland
10/13/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I must notify you that due to unexpected events it will take some time more before I can reply and post more. Had to participate in a project and sending this message from a mobile device. Do not have internet connection for about a week more due to being located in a cut-off security facility.
.'. Ubique Daemon Ubique Deus .'.
Offline contact: [email protected]
-
SEEC Spiritual-Ecological Education Center:
[link to www.SEECenter.net]

-
EARTH: A Spiritual Trap & Practical Exercises to Ascend:
[link to www.ebax.si]

-
Facebook Page:
[link to dld.bz]

Every Man and every Woman is a Star.
Esoteric Morgan
...in awe of many things

United States
10/13/2012 03:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
I must notify you that due to unexpected events it will take some time more before I can reply and post more. Had to participate in a project and sending this message from a mobile device. Do not have internet connection for about a week more due to being located in a cut-off security facility.
 Quoting: SolarSon

Aye aye, sir!

but, don't be surprised if you come back to find a much more discombobulated thread! Advice: print out what's here to this point. You cab read through it in your off-hours, to figure where you might start again.

good luck!
-- TRUST THE PLAN --
.......WWG1WGA......

User ID: 25528046
Australia
10/14/2012 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

...... security facility...... *cough.........
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25225980
United States
10/14/2012 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just found this thread, and thought it sounded like he was writing from a book. I'm surprised that no one else checked into this before now.

Either he, or someone else wrote this earlier and planned on bringing it to GLP at some time.

Here all of his posts are in the written form of a book.

[link to www.scribd.com]

Esoteric Morgan
...in awe of many things

United States
10/14/2012 03:23 AM

Report Abusive Post
I just found this thread, and thought it sounded like he was writing from a book. I'm surprised that no one else checked into this before now.

Either he, or someone else wrote this earlier and planned on bringing it to GLP at some time.

[link to www.scribd.com]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25225980

SolarSon was both asked to prepare this, and, asked for permission to do this, by posters on this thread...

...although I was not aware it was actually done yet.

Thanks!

Last Edited by esotericMorgan on 10/14/2012 03:24 AM
-- TRUST THE PLAN --
.......WWG1WGA......
United States
10/14/2012 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.scribd.com]

SolarSon was both asked to prepare this, and, asked for permission to do this, by posters on this thread...

...although I was not aware it was actually done yet.

Thanks!
 Quoting: Esoteric Morgan

and solar sun still hasnt shown back up since the original post on the 3rd huh
Esoteric Morgan
...in awe of many things

United States
10/14/2012 03:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
Yes he did..

look for the post at the end of page 37

Last Edited by esotericMorgan on 10/14/2012 03:28 AM
-- TRUST THE PLAN --
.......WWG1WGA......
United States
10/14/2012 03:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Okay bumping...Solar Son post from a different User ID...
Thanks for pointing that out Esoteric Morgan
Ministar

User ID: 16227053
Netherlands
10/14/2012 04:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.scribd.com]

Thank you for posting the link. I just read till page 24.. and it is all the info I know. I awaken about five years ago and got trapped again in the new age world (via internet) was in contact with the so called angels and felt like meditating (which I could not do). While the years passed.. I just went deeper into myself.. untill about 2 months now I just know what the author writes in the book (see link). I do not believe we will go to a fifth dimension, we are here to learn..Dimensions are traps too. The reason why I awoke was because I had everything I wanted.. kids and getting married. I saw 11:11 on the clock so many times.. (I still can not figure out why I saw that, I see it as a wake up call). What I do feel is that I only listen to myself, follow myself and know that I will go further, away from this illusion! The truth/answers are realy inside of you, just ask yourself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25460442
Thailand
10/15/2012 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
am bumpin this good thread.

i myself have managed to meditate my away along the tree of life.

during this meditation ive went across galaxies and universed and reached the edge of infinity itself.

you may not believe me but what ive seen there had forever changed my veiw of reality.

i saw something i could not believe. i refused to accept it, thinking something went wrong with the meditation.
what i had seen shocked me so deeply.
after crossing the edge, i saw the back of my head! my journey began at the third eye taking me in a loop across infinities only to see the back of my head.

could i be god? is that the answer i was looking for? no! but that was the answer i got.

only later i came to understand, that god is me, all of us and all of creation.

i had now stumbled upon the root of the tree of life, the qlippot.

this is where the elites fail. after realizing this truth i could have easily failed like the elites, and begin to worship myself. but god is not like this.

the elite are stuck in the qlippoth, they are unable to redirect the energies flowing to them back to the rest of the tree and creation. that is why they had gained so much power. but the nature of a true god, is to share these energies with the rest of creation.

once reaching the qlippoth it is not obvious where the energy goes from there. it seems like a dead end... there are no visible tubes to go on in, but only a choice to share the energies back and wide by an act of free will motivated by love
Thread: Goetia, Enoch/Thoth/Metatron Sacred Geometry, Kabbalah & Qlippoth / Quantum Physics, Freemasonry, Secret Societies, Aliens, 2012/13.. ask away
 Quoting: DPS
Bent

User ID: 18393953
United States
10/15/2012 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
am bumpin this good thread.

i myself have managed to meditate my away along the tree of life.

during this meditation ive went across galaxies and universed and reached the edge of infinity itself.

you may not believe me but what ive seen there had forever changed my veiw of reality.

i saw something i could not believe. i refused to accept it, thinking something went wrong with the meditation.
what i had seen shocked me so deeply.
after crossing the edge, i saw the back of my head! my journey began at the third eye taking me in a loop across infinities only to see the back of my head.

could i be god? is that the answer i was looking for? no! but that was the answer i got.

only later i came to understand, that god is me, all of us and all of creation.

i had now stumbled upon the root of the tree of life, the qlippot.

this is where the elites fail. after realizing this truth i could have easily failed like the elites, and begin to worship myself. but god is not like this.

the elite are stuck in the qlippoth, they are unable to redirect the energies flowing to them back to the rest of the tree and creation. that is why they had gained so much power. but the nature of a true god, is to share these energies with the rest of creation.

once reaching the qlippoth it is not obvious where the energy goes from there. it seems like a dead end... there are no visible tubes to go on in, but only a choice to share the energies back and wide by an act of free will motivated by love
Thread: Goetia, Enoch/Thoth/Metatron Sacred Geometry, Kabbalah & Qlippoth / Quantum Physics, Freemasonry, Secret Societies, Aliens, 2012/13.. ask away
 Quoting: DPS

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25460442

From a very early age in my life i had pondered what would happen if i left the spot i was standing, where would i end? I imagined that I'd come back to where i started. Your comment really ties it all together for me now, because i had difficulty grasping the concept. It wouldn't be a one time physical journey, but one in the mind and spiritual.

Thank you for making me aware of the notion of giving. I do think you have nailed the concept of a the way to be. The way to live is to give.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1105272
United States
10/15/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
>>I think is was Plato (not sure but famous philisopher) who said it first and rings true for me aswell is "The only thing I know for certain is that I dont know anything" or something to that effect L0L<<

it was Socrates who said "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
miqq

User ID: 25781376
Argentina
10/19/2012 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20793638
United States
10/19/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
this should be good for a chuckle..... maybe.....

not much a vow of secrecy then.... op is obviously not to be trusted based on that alone.....
 Quoting: citizenperth

That is a good observation and point to make. And yes, as far as vows going I am not "proud" of breaking such, but in my case I see no other options since this information is so important I HAD to share it.

But deciding so was not an easy or instant thing, this has taken me decades. But as my own kids are growing older, and the world they will grow up in goes deeper into oblivion and deceit, I feel it my responsibility to let them and their generation know, as the world need the coming children as they grow old to be of ones in the know, or this will continue on for eternity.

It will not be a quick fix, if my words will even have any significance , or me breaking these vows will turn to anything good, I can only hope for even though it seems hopeless.

Solarson, I think you're getting close. You're reaching out, that is true, because you don't know, none of us know, but you're on the right track and you can feel it and you're fishing. There is no justifiable reason for us to all be floating on this rock in the middle of this vast expanse we call the universe. None whatsoever. People can try to explain it away using their gods, if that's what helps them sleep at night. But to be fighting over land, politics, it's all just a giant facade. Nothing that is going on in the news today matters.

I believe that the answer lies in our dreams. Now bear with me. There is a place, between awake and asleep. When you close your eyes, you can see shapes. You can travel through those shapes and see things you've never seen on this earth. The shapes are fractal in nature, constantly morphing, changing, but you can get in if you try hard enough and you don't let yourself be taken by sleep. These are portals. They are ways of showing you the other, hell, I don't know, dimensions, universes, options, realities. All I know, is if you relax and focus on them, you can fly through them, and if you do, when you DO fall to sleep you will dream something that impacts your daily life here on earth. I don't know if it's the pineal gland that is the source of this, or what it is, but I know you can see the most amazing things. And I think, between that and lucid dreaming, you can find more answers than what we see and feel in this reality.

You can't trust your eyes and ears in this world. We see and hear only a small amount of the spectrum. There is so much more out there. So if our eyes and ears have, through evolution, made it so we filter out MOST of the frequencies in our world, doesn't it make sense that we should trust more, the things we see when our visuals and sounds are cut off?

There's this reality (you control it),

Then there's day dreaming (you control it),

Then there's the place between awake and asleep (you do not control it),

Then there's dreams (you do not control it),

I think these different levels of consiousness will someday bear much more fruit than we give them credit for these days.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22573986

Those.
Blue Skies

User ID: 19168576
United States
10/19/2012 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
These types of threads seem to appear periodically.

kks1
:kitten on fence:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16934412
United States
10/19/2012 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you for a most interesting thread to date SolarSon. I feel much truth in your posts and appreciate your effort to put it out there. Take care of you and yours. Hope to hear from you in the near future.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1066166
Switzerland
10/19/2012 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's the answer to this thread! No further research required.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Aikan

User ID: 25949007
Thailand
10/20/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's the answer to this thread! No further research required.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1066166

u satan worshippers are worshipping yahweh, just falling for the same old tired line.. just a different trick pony.. satan/yahweh/archon all the same

become gnostic.. find the truth..

[link to www.g]
odlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2007554/pg40#34116199

--------------

--------------
you can get a lot out of the first 15 minutes.

Solar Son, u might not agree with statement made at 44:00 minutes, I actually agree with you on this point and that it is the catholic.. not what is mentioned on the video.. actually, about 30 seconds later they then flip back to reference 'catholic'

actually at about 1hr 20 minutes the video goes kind of stale..

it was going pretty good up till that..

that is where i am at..

if it improves beyond 1hr 20 minutes I will let you know..

Last Edited by Aikan on 10/29/2012 02:10 AM
Aikan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1066166
Switzerland
10/20/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
...thats what Illuminati is all about...

TurtleKId

User ID: 15887316
Spain
10/21/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I must go on a bit more for myself here before addressing more of your questions and comments.

This will bring me back to the Reincarnation subject I briefly mentioned and the origins of how you got here.

Long time ago, hundreds of thousands of years ago or longer, mankind did not exist in physical form.

In fact we can go as far back in time that it goes beyond all of the physical creation.

God did NOT create the physical universe. People already existed BEFORE the physical universe. It would however be more correct to call the people of those times for "angels", in the sense that they were not physical, but spiritual beings.

There were even different "races" and "beings" in those times, it was "Good" and "Evil" as now, but not in the extreme form we can see today.

The Human race, were innocent back then, still good and pure at heart, mind and soul. They were playful, adventurous and exploring their existence.

People had an incredibly strong connection with each other, since they were pure spirit in form, and all was telepathic and empathic. They had never heard of "evil", never experienced it in any way, it was not part of their existence at all.

But, Evil DID exist, just in outer reaches of the Universe of that time - and in contrast with the Human race, that Evil race was completely opposite, much more so than the worst form of Evil we can see or experience here in this form today.

Back then, both those Good, the Human Race, and those Evil, for lack of good terms you can call them Reptilian since in effect, the ones called Reptilians on Earth now relate to these - they were both immortal in form, with eternal progress and development in state of individual awareness. No death, no birth, and no reincarnation.

The Human Race were a race of givers, of lovers. While the Reptilian race, were a race of takers, of destroyers.

Whereas the Human race would give each other what they needed and desired, the Reptilian would take it from each other - and anyone in their path.

At some point, as both the Human race and the Reptilian race were expanding their territories , they came across each other.

This was the turning point starting the downfall of Mankind - as the Human race now encountered a terror that was so great, that they had no preparations at all for what came. Evil of such proportions we can't even imagine it now - and the Human race of that time had never seen any form of Evil at all, they were pure good, and experienced Fear for the first time.

The Reptilians , coming over the Human race, were addicted. This may sound incredibly strange, but they did in fact get addicted on Human Souls - this because they consume the energy of the Souls.

Souls are basically the Food of the Reptilians, and they favor Souls of specific energy patterns or "tastes" so to speak. One such "taste" is that of Fear.

The consumption of Fear-filled Human Soul-energy gives a form of intoxicating rush and satisfaction to the ruthless Reptilians. This is why you often hear about Human sacrifices in the conspiracy-scene, and this is WHY such occurs in physical form in our days , it dates all the way back to those original events.

This is also the reason for the extremely negative state of the world, with so much famine, wars, violence, terror, etc - the world is kept alive, in physical form, to feed the hunger of the Reptilian controllers. They lust for the Human Soul-energy, and they lust for Power.

And what happened back in the time they first encountered each other, the Reptilians and Humans, was that the Reptilians gained utter control and enslavement over the Human race, which had no way at all to defend itself, they had never had any reason to defend themselves.

The time before this, can be connected to "the Garden of Ede" of the Bible. It was all pure bliss and love and harmony back then.

So let me fast forward a bit since it is too time demanding to go into all the details -

Eventually the contact between the Reptilian race and the Human race resulted in something more, a completely new experience for both races. This was an unexpected "side-effect" of these two different forms coming together, metaphysically speaking.

What happened was the materialization and spawning of the physical. This was caused by the mixed spiritual energies of the two opposites, the Reptilian race and Human race.

The Reptilian race, who were and still are very intelligent, took advantage of this discovery to create new denser levels of existence within the Sphere of Existence they were already living in at the time, along with the Humans.

With this they found a new way to further enslave the Humans, who had started to rebel at this time and fighting against the Reptilians. The Humans did not longer let themselves be oppressed as they had been for so long.

The Reptilian race created, by manifestation, a whole new Universe of physical matter, one that they could rule and be in charge of completely. They created worlds, planets, rules, laws, their full own system.

And having figured out the nature of the Human race, they knew how to persuade the Human race so they could gain more control over them. They understood that Humans wanted to be free, individual and their own Masters. Thus they created a World for in which to live the Human race, at least the ones they could lure into their own creation.

They created a World that was beautiful enough, one that was attractive, peaceful and tempting. They created all the physical, and the systems on how the physical life played out, and laid it out in such a way that the Human Bodies they created could support the consciousness of the Human Souls and thus function as a vehicle for the Human consciousness to exist within.

Doing that, they had set up a perfect place for their prisoners, their slaves. And now they put into action a new plan, which was to stage an escape of the Human race from the Reptilian capturers.

Of course, the Humans did not "escape" - they simply moves down into an even tighter controlled "concentration camp", called Earth.

Since the Reptilians were in control of their own design, the Human Bodies, they now had a very effective way of controlling the Human race that shifted their consciousness into the Human Bodies. As I mentioned earlier, this includes the spiritual aspects of the Human body such as the Third Eye, the "remote controlled Mind Control system" so to speak.

It also includes the laws of Reincarnation and Karma, which also were created by the Reptilian race to control the captured Humans.

The Physical brain of the Human Body was also designed in a way to make it easy to control. As an example, it was made so that it is easy to put into a trance, Hypnosis exists because of this Reptilian implement in the physical brain. Hypnosis is simply a way to quickly and easily control a Human (or many at the same time) without even the need of a direct spiritual-mental influence through the Third Eye.

As mentioned earlier, further Mind Control and Brainwashing techniques were implemented in the Reincarnation process, as they made sure to create humans to only live a few years at a time so they never could properly progress or come to know themselves before they would die and be "reset".

And we can see the result of how effective their methods are, considering people are still here on Earth, life-time after life-time, since the dawn of those times

There is much more to tell, about all the time that passed between "now", and "then" - the very beginnings of physical incarnation on Earth, and I will try detail that a bit more later, but I will also get more into real practical things on how to better get back into OWN control of Life, Destiny, Death & After.

Listening to Solfeggio Tones its harmful then? Opening the Third Eye its indeed anothe demon gate? I experienced an strong psychological attack while I was listening to them everyday, all of a sudden. Stopped them for good that day.
"The Blade must be tempered in fire or it will break"
Dr.DoomLittle

User ID: 6231580
United States
10/21/2012 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Congratulations. You're a fuckin idiot.

Why would anyone go to so much trouble typing so much nonsense?
What could you possibly get out of this?

Don't answer, I really couldn't care any less about your failed role play.

whatever
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24885688

:

Last Edited by Intergalactic Diplomat on 10/21/2012 09:03 AM
Dr.DoomLittle

User ID: 6231580
United States
10/21/2012 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
More Gnosis.
Let me put it in laymen's terms for you.
The Devil is the good one and God is the bad one.

Lol

Cheap stinking Gnosis.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18847658

That does have some fragments of truth to it. However it is not that simple. It is not just a question about the one or the other.

However, it could be close enough to truth to say that if you reverse the roles of the biblical God and Devil, it would be more correct, as the Vatican is an institute of the Evil force, the ones that DO control you and keep you here, and were directly INVOLVED in getting you here in the first place. They run the show through diabolical connections with that which is beyond the Sphere of existence on your level of currently being.

So the antichrist is the grand enlightenment; something that we should embrace as a true messiah... and the manufactured Jesus Christ is in fact the false christ; a figment of the imagination based upon astronomical events and earthly seasons? An astrotheological creation of the elite to capture the imagination?

So in fact the antichrist is our true 'savior'; really one of these "super activists" that breaks through the barrier and we in our ultimate stupidity are taught by the 'bad faith' bible to DENY this occurance, with ever fiber of our being?

Wouldnt surprise me. Makes alot of sense. I'm going with it.

Last Edited by Intergalactic Diplomat on 10/21/2012 09:01 AM
TurtleKId

Spain
10/21/2012 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
You could have just typed:

"I know stuff and you are being decieved."

And it would have gotten the same thing across.
 Quoting: tandym

You guys are acting very strange for truthseekers.
TurtleKId

Spain
10/21/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
More Gnosis.

Lol

Cheap stinking Gnosis.

That does have some fragments of truth to it. However it is not that simple. It is not just a question about the one or the other.

However, it could be close enough to truth to say that if you reverse the roles of the biblical God and Devil, it would be more correct, as the Vatican is an institute of the Evil force, the ones that DO control you and keep you here, and were directly INVOLVED in getting you here in the first place. They run the show through diabolical connections with that which is beyond the Sphere of existence on your level of currently being.

So the antichrist is the grand enlightenment; something that we should embrace as a true messiah... and the manufactured Jesus Christ is in fact the false christ; a figment of the imagination based upon astronomical events and earthly seasons? An astrotheological creation of the elite to capture the imagination?

So in fact the antichrist is our true 'savior'; really one of these "super activists" that breaks through the barrier and we in our ultimate stupidity are taught by the 'bad faith' bible to DENY this occurance, with ever fiber of our being?

Quoting: Dr.DoomLittle

I wouldnt jump in the conclusion of the Antichrist being our true savior yet lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19004483
United States
10/21/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is the purpose of keeping our souls trapped here on earth continually through reincarnation? How does trapping our souls benefit the forces who you claimed created our reality?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24423643

Energy Harvesting

They harvest Energy.

Earth is a Prison and the Souls are not evolved enough to be let of out this Planet.

The Beings from Other High Frequency Planets will not let Earthlings leave and intermingle with their Galactic Brothers.

Which is why a very select group of Spirits volunteer and come to Earth from the High Frequency Planets to help Evolve Mankind.

Earth is a Soul Evolution Center.

And it is a shame that Memories are wiped.

It would be a lot easier to Evolve if you kept your memories from lifetime to lifetime.
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

Open your eyes open your eyes.

Rewards for suffering come from the Archons.

Check the Ancient Gnostic Text.

Reincarnation is a device of the Archons.
TurtleKId

Spain
10/21/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
bait thread.
beware
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22632524

It's now a gathering of attention whores all peddling their own mystic bullshit trying to sound enlightened.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 610727

Fuck you oscurantists, you are simply denying, denying youserselves! Its all here at your eyes and hands but you choose to deny it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19004483
United States
10/21/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
More Gnosis.

Lol

Cheap stinking Gnosis.

Quoting: Dr.DoomLittle

I wouldnt jump in the conclusion of the Antichrist being our true savior yet lol
 Quoting: TurtleKId

The snake in the garden was the instructor sent by Sophia.

The Archons, specifically the head, Jehovah, did not want them to have knowledge of good and bad, so that they could be further manipulated, and taken advantage of.

The entire "salvation" religions do this.

Read Genesis.

The God of the Bible is a created God, as other beings existed before him.

Jehovah has always thought he and he alone rules all, until of course till Sophie brought forth light to his material domain.

That is why the Library in Alexandra was burned, or should I say stolen, and taken to the Vatican. The Shamans killed. Latin projected onto the masses. Etc.

Now Latin is no longer needed, for no one remembers Gnostic knowledge, or the mysteries, as they used to be common public discourse in Indigenous Culture.

I wonder why the "church" did away with all them savages.

Pathetic.

And till this day, Jehovah begs Humans to save him, by reinforcing his ego, and suffering for salvation.

Some loving God, this Archon.

The very fact this so called god, has a name, is telling.

Anyway.

GLP