Breaking my vows of secrecy for you

TurtleKId

User ID: 15887316
Spain
10/21/2012 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking my vows of secrecy for you
i have to warn you that OP is mixing truth with lies. take this at your own risk.

pte
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24892547

Dont do that most of insiders and truth providers? He its inside, so the probabilities of him using the classical deceiving maneuver are high - mixing truth with lies etc.

OP, are you honest and truly want the best for the readers?
"The Blade must be tempered in fire or it will break"
TurtleKId

Spain
10/21/2012 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

That does have some fragments of truth to it. However it is not that simple. It is not just a question about the one or the other.

However, it could be close enough to truth to say that if you reverse the roles of the biblical God and Devil, it would be more correct, as the Vatican is an institute of the Evil force, the ones that DO control you and keep you here, and were directly INVOLVED in getting you here in the first place. They run the show through diabolical connections with that which is beyond the Sphere of existence on your level of currently being.
 Quoting: SolarSon

So the antichrist is the grand enlightenment; something that we should embrace as a true messiah... and the manufactured Jesus Christ is in fact the false christ; a figment of the imagination based upon astronomical events and earthly seasons? An astrotheological creation of the elite to capture the imagination?

So in fact the antichrist is our true 'savior'; really one of these "super activists" that breaks through the barrier and we in our ultimate stupidity are taught by the 'bad faith' bible to DENY this occurance, with ever fiber of our being?

Wouldnt surprise me. Makes alot of sense. I'm going with it.
 Quoting: Dr.DoomLittle

I wouldnt jump in the conclusion of the Antichrist being our true savior yet lol
 Quoting: TurtleKId

The snake in the garden was the instructor sent by Sophia.

The Archons, specifically the head, Jehovah, did not want them to have knowledge of good and bad, so that they could be further manipulated, and taken advantage of.

The entire "salvation" religions do this.

Read Genesis.

The God of the Bible is a created God, as other beings existed before him.

Jehovah has always thought he and he alone rules all, until of course till Sophie brought forth light to his material domain.

That is why the Library in Alexandra was burned, or should I say stolen, and taken to the Vatican. The Shamans killed. Latin projected onto the masses. Etc.

Now Latin is no longer needed, for no one remembers Gnostic knowledge, or the mysteries, as they used to be common public discourse in Indigenous Culture.

I wonder why the "church" did away with all them savages.

Pathetic.

And till this day, Jehovah begs Humans to save him, by reinforcing his ego, and suffering for salvation.

Some loving God, this Archon.

The very fact this so called god, has a name, is telling.

Anyway.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19004483

Very interesting info. You certainty know a lot. Where did you learn all this, online?

Its the Sophia army the good one then or what? Saturn and Sophia, both are bad or what? I sound puerile but thats the way im feeling.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19004483
United States
10/21/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
bait thread.
beware
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22632524

It's now a gathering of attention whores all peddling their own mystic bullshit trying to sound enlightened.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 610727

Fuck you oscurantists, you are simply denying, denying youserselves! Its all here at your eyes and hands but you choose to deny it.

[link to www.gnosis.org]

No, they cant read Im sure ;)

They dont even consider, why when the Christian church was being set up, there was so much trouble with them pagans.

The Spanish had the same problem with the Native Americans giving up their ways.

Hmmm, what fruits have all of these actions by Christianity caused?

Killing. (check)

Rape and pillage. (check)

Genocide of culture and People; yes that is different than killing for profit. (check)

Lying about the truth. (check)

denying logic. (check)

Im sure the Demijure is still shaking from the future, when he will be transmuted into love. he he.
TurtleKId

Spain
10/21/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Theosophical Society

I founded that Society in a past life.

I was Helena Blavatsky
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

HAHAHAHAHA. Ok ok it could be. Do you remember anything of that times?

A psychic once told me I was a shaman in a cannibal/archonic tribe of South America in my former live. They did human sacriffices. I had a period in my teenhood in which I felt I could get benefits from the Gods with sacriffices of animals. Lovecraft fascinated me, among other things. I even prayed to Anu and Enki once lol and forced a friend to do so too. I think I was highly deceived because of what I did as a shaman and in in the higher dimensions they taught me to get into my current life, which its karmically pretty screwed it seems.

I am also blood type O negative and have had some weird experiences.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/21/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

So the antichrist is the grand enlightenment; something that we should embrace as a true messiah... and the manufactured Jesus Christ is in fact the false christ; a figment of the imagination based upon astronomical events and earthly seasons? An astrotheological creation of the elite to capture the imagination?

So in fact the antichrist is our true 'savior'; really one of these "super activists" that breaks through the barrier and we in our ultimate stupidity are taught by the 'bad faith' bible to DENY this occurance, with ever fiber of our being?

Wouldnt surprise me. Makes alot of sense. I'm going with it.
 Quoting: Dr.DoomLittle

I wouldnt jump in the conclusion of the Antichrist being our true savior yet lol

The snake in the garden was the instructor sent by Sophia.

The Archons, specifically the head, Jehovah, did not want them to have knowledge of good and bad, so that they could be further manipulated, and taken advantage of.

The entire "salvation" religions do this.

Read Genesis.

The God of the Bible is a created God, as other beings existed before him.

Jehovah has always thought he and he alone rules all, until of course till Sophie brought forth light to his material domain.

That is why the Library in Alexandra was burned, or should I say stolen, and taken to the Vatican. The Shamans killed. Latin projected onto the masses. Etc.

Now Latin is no longer needed, for no one remembers Gnostic knowledge, or the mysteries, as they used to be common public discourse in Indigenous Culture.

I wonder why the "church" did away with all them savages.

Pathetic.

And till this day, Jehovah begs Humans to save him, by reinforcing his ego, and suffering for salvation.

Some loving God, this Archon.

The very fact this so called god, has a name, is telling.

Anyway.

Very interesting info. You certainty know a lot. Where did you learn all this, online?

Its the Sophia army the good one then or what? Saturn and Sophia, both are bad or what? I sound puerile but thats the way im feeling.

I am actually a self initiate of the mysteries.

I came to be so by my own mind, reason, intellect, and introspection, as well as the Earth itself and the information contained with our DNA, and all the Spirit of life that animates all around.

I have later on in life correlated my own perceptions with the Ancient Gnosis, or that which is left of it, as well as brother hood with others that are seekers as well.

Dont follow anyone.

Learn from the old, and see what they had to say, and then hear the ones now, and see what they have to say, but turn inside yourself for truth. The Earth can help you as well via plants, and other psychoactive substances, but dont rely upon that for your knowledge.

The Mother of all things is pouring her alchemical blood upon Eros yet again, during this time, whereby knowledge of many things will abound.

Imagination is key in Gnostic Alchemy.

Myth is configured the way it is for a reason. It is disarming for the Ego. The ego is not threatened by a myth, analogy, or metaphor, and therefor has been used by the Gnostics much, because it is the best way for someone to gain information without being threatened by it personally.

Here is a site you might find useful in your search.

[link to www.gnosis.org]

Have fun, and remember, life is just a dance. Have fun...
TurtleKId

Spain
10/21/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok sorry, you gave us the links some time ago and I never really got into them. Will start reading.
TurtleKId

Spain
10/21/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Holy Grail is the Ultimate Human Vessel.

A Human with unlimited access to the higher self free of ego, invalid beliefs, and distortion.

Pure intent.

Everyone has the potential to be a Holy Grail.

I dont wanna be a vessel! huh
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/21/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

A Human with unlimited access to the higher self free of ego, invalid beliefs, and distortion.

Pure intent.

Yeah, ships tend to leak. The vessel of the body is used to trap the Spirit in physical form.
TurtleKId

Spain
10/21/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
so, are the Rosicrucians a "good" order?

Would you share techniques or the most effective ways to break free from this prison?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24708460

Yes the Rosicrucians are good at the core. The problem is that there is a lot of infiltration in anything that is "mainstream", which includes the larger group of Rosicrucians, Freemasonry that practices under the mainstream grand lodges, rites that are mainstream like Scottish rite, etc.

I would recommend starting in more underground smaller and private orders, so you can have a better overview, and also get to know the orders and their practices, before you move on to the larger representations (if you even want to at that point since a lot of the real meat is found in the smaller groups and stripped away from the mainstream).

Freemasonry too is good at its core, and the majority of masons are good people - lots of them hang around in these very forums, not only me. The problem with masonry is as said, infiltrated, and honestly mainstream freemasonry is a mock-version of true freemasonry of ancient times. The real actual esoteric and spiritual practices are mostly stripped away though you find some scattered remains of them.

If you want my direct advice, for a specific group, try find a non-AMORC Rosicrucian Order that operates nearby you - not one of the "mailorder" groups. And find a Misriam-rite based Freemasonry lodge near you - that may be a bit tougher since its a fairly underground and very secret order of Freemasonry.

Yeah, OP its definetely fishy. But im fishing in his lake of possible lies, picking up what resonates true.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20793638
United States
10/21/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why don't theses secret societies allow women? Or do they?
Bent

User ID: 1441871
United States
10/21/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Pure intent.

Yeah, ships tend to leak. The vessel of the body is used to trap the Spirit in physical form.

And I think the singularity event, transhumanism, will try to trap the spirit into a machine. Once that happens, it could be a long time before you'd be able to escape.
Esoteric Morgan
...in awe of many things

User ID: 3539589
United States
10/21/2012 01:04 PM

Report Abusive Post

Get a copy of the Nag Hammadi; you can even find it free online. Read the parts which contain stories you've never heard yet...like Sophia and Yaldabaoth.

It contains lost texts, and, fragments of lost texts, which lend an entire new spin to what we have come to know through the hands of those who picked and chose and edited what they WANTED us to know.

Not everything in that book is original source, for some post-dates the new Christian era, yet, even those books are eye openers.

I guarantee that once you read through this even a bit, you will never be the same.

cool2

Last Edited by esotericMorgan on 10/21/2012 01:07 PM
-- TRUST THE PLAN --
.......WWG1WGA......

User ID: 3539589
United States
10/21/2012 01:13 PM

Report Abusive Post

Pure intent.

But you already are, none-the-less.

It is your own CHANNEL to tune in the Universe, nothing more, nothing less.

Sit, think, find your bearings, be, know. Ah!

cool2
-- TRUST THE PLAN --
.......WWG1WGA......
United States
10/21/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
astral for longtime

the battles I fought against evil, real or imagination

Do you know who the evil entity that wears a shredded white rove wearing a medallion?.

What "?" has complete evil and pure goodness at the same time residing in the astral dimension. I chased a negative force and ended up toe to toe lets say. All I can say I was offered something for something.
Blue Skies

User ID: 19168576
United States
10/21/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
astral for longtime

Do you know who the evil entity that wears a shredded white rove wearing a medallion?.

What "?" has complete evil and pure goodness at the same time residing in the astral dimension. I chased a negative force and ended up toe to toe lets say. All I can say I was offered something for something.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25794873

What was you offered? And was it to leave that realm?
:kitten on fence:
TurtleKId

Spain
10/21/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
astral for longtime

Quoting: Blue Skies

Man isnt that zombie-terminator-kittie sp00ky??
Blue Skies

United States
10/21/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
astral for longtime

I don't know. I found the pic on line three years ago. I've been using for halloween ever since :)
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/21/2012 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
astral for longtime

I don't know. I found the pic on line three years ago. I've been using for halloween ever since :)

Ha its has to be preety cool. I usually paint my eyes with black paintings resembling some condemened soul/dark entity. But this year will be different.
Blue Skies

United States
10/21/2012 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ha its has to be preety cool. I usually paint my eyes with black paintings resembling some condemened soul/dark entity. But this year will be different.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15887316

What will you be doing this year?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
10/21/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
does Mr. Nobody celebrate Halloween?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25794873
United States
10/21/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
astral for longtime

First it was a surprise to follow this demon and end up in their place, there was many servants there. They were all very evil. I felt he..... extremely evil and extremely holy...

your not functioning with 100% lucidity, I entered an agreement not to disclose what we commincated about.

I will not go back on that agreement.

There is a reason im posting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25733937
Australia
10/22/2012 03:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are 8 beings on Earth who have currently achieved Christ Consciousness.

And how many have advanced from that level?

Because CC is still in "the game" and is not true consciousness.
Bent

User ID: 17986717
United States
10/22/2012 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
astral for longtime

First it was a surprise to follow this demon and end up in their place, there was many servants there. They were all very evil. I felt he..... extremely evil and extremely holy...

your not functioning with 100% lucidity, I entered an agreement not to disclose what we commincated about.

I will not go back on that agreement.

There is a reason im posting.

So you met the ruler of this place? Did it have a name?
Bravo
User ID: 17996389
United States
10/22/2012 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear OP

This whole thread opened up for me a world of torment that I have been suppressing within me since 2002.

- Everything you have written I know to be true as I experienced this all in detail via an Ayahuasca/DMT journey that took some 8 hours.

- My intent for my journey was to be shown the "truth" and I got that in spades - not just shown but absorbed into it.

- The wave of truth you spoke of in your first post I experienced as a wave of truth combined with utter terror sweeping over me as I recall my experience that I have tried so long to forget

- Let say I had first hand experience and exposure to the deepest hypostasis of the "system" and "being" you refer to

- At that time and for some time afterwards, I experienced unmitigated terror (the word fear does not do it justice) upon learning what I had learned some 10 years ago and it left me with a form of PTSD.

- Life did not seem worth continuing to live, once I had learned all of this, and yet I was left with a huge fear of returning to such realms after I died - note: not the fear of death but the fear of where I end up when I die.

- I have of course since then carried on with my life, and it has felt like knowing the biggest and most well kept secret in the universe and nobody with whom to discuss it.

- I am left with questions such as why did I experience what I did? and what shall I do now? who can I contact to discuss and overcome my PTSD in relation to this experience? - Einstein said that "God doesn't roll the dice", and I know this to be true also.

- I did not think that a human being could experience such absolute and utter terror for so long and not die - in some ways I think I died a few times that long night

- It also brought back memories from very young childhood of the same paradigm, I felt the same terror then but was unable to understand it

- Finally these realms where I experienced what I did felt like "home" and I were very familiar to me - I have been there before and spent a lot of time there.

Any insights welcome OP

Many thanks

Bravo
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/22/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Most probably I will go around as a Reptilian Shapeshifter.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/22/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear OP

This whole thread opened up for me a world of torment that I have been suppressing within me since 2002.

- Everything you have written I know to be true as I experienced this all in detail via an Ayahuasca/DMT journey that took some 8 hours.

- My intent for my journey was to be shown the "truth" and I got that in spades - not just shown but absorbed into it.

- The wave of truth you spoke of in your first post I experienced as a wave of truth combined with utter terror sweeping over me as I recall my experience that I have tried so long to forget

- Let say I had first hand experience and exposure to the deepest hypostasis of the "system" and "being" you refer to

- At that time and for some time afterwards, I experienced unmitigated terror (the word fear does not do it justice) upon learning what I had learned some 10 years ago and it left me with a form of PTSD.

- Life did not seem worth continuing to live, once I had learned all of this, and yet I was left with a huge fear of returning to such realms after I died - note: not the fear of death but the fear of where I end up when I die.

- I have of course since then carried on with my life, and it has felt like knowing the biggest and most well kept secret in the universe and nobody with whom to discuss it.

- I am left with questions such as why did I experience what I did? and what shall I do now? who can I contact to discuss and overcome my PTSD in relation to this experience? - Einstein said that "God doesn't roll the dice", and I know this to be true also.

- I did not think that a human being could experience such absolute and utter terror for so long and not die - in some ways I think I died a few times that long night

- It also brought back memories from very young childhood of the same paradigm, I felt the same terror then but was unable to understand it

- Finally these realms where I experienced what I did felt like "home" and I were very familiar to me - I have been there before and spent a lot of time there.

Any insights welcome OP

Many thanks

Bravo
 Quoting: Bravo 17996389

When will people understand that drugs are bad.

Seriously, no trolling. I honestly think that drugs are bad and gates to madness and demonic opression, especially the ones that aim to make you "trip" Bad shit. Madness comes to you naturally as you discover the world you have born within, and your mission its dissolving it, integrate it somehow in your psique as something controllable so it cannot devour you, but its the foolest thing going YOU to madness like a mosquitoe to the light that will burn him.
Blue Skies

United States
10/22/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Most probably I will go around as a Reptilian Shapeshifter.

Cool.
walt

User ID: 26082182
South Africa
10/22/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are on the verge of great and destructive changes. But, even though these coming changes may seem negative at first, it is in reality for the better.

So when does it start? Only 2 months left of 2012...
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/22/2012 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
alienalienalienalienalienalien

OK, so we're all trapped here, and forced into the recycle mode until we're so dizzy that we can't remember the last time we went around. OP, is on the inside, he's one of the enlightened because even though he's stuck here also, he knows the magic secret handshake handed down to him from generation to generation in order to allow him to remember each and every lifetime that he's a prisoner, Reality, isn't reality, the people you know aren't real, which I guess means they are all empty walking talking meat sacks, which would surely describe their behavior, and our third eye is for picking up on signals that program our mind. I think if the illunaughty wanted to find out what love was, they would try reading a secret text, or go through all the motions of what people in love do, but in a giant void of no love at all.

he was sent here to tell us this useless information so that we can become enlightened and spend our next lifetimes on the same cycle of understanding we're all fucked, as a way of setting us free?

I wonder if I sat at home and wrote a manual for you people, claimed to be the grand poohbahh, how many of you would sit at home with magnets strapped to your heads sitting in a room of inward facing mirrors in complete darkness while vibrating at 530mhz listening in the background to prince's party like it's 1999 album backwards.

At least that would be more specific than all this. I mean wow! really, for someone that is supposedly enlightened your not doing much to share that knowledge in any actionable way.

I chose to be here, This is the time, it's the place, it's the motion, so break out your lawn chair sit out on your front lawn and enjoy the show. If your here right now it's either because your like me, and waited a long time to come back for this one, and were blessed enough to get a seat to the show, or you just happened to be lucky enough to show up at the right time and the right place.
 Quoting: GodFrequency

Good points but why do you say I like you? Thats a bit strange, and homo... im not sure if im comfortable with it.

Nonetheless, we can chat this and see how it turns out. Heres is my email [email protected] ok? bye.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/22/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
He did say some new things though, I dont know why so many attacks. If he its really IN, and he looks like, why would he come and say selflessly how to overcome all this? If he were really OUT he would, the very first thing, say selflessly and clearly how to overcome all this. I mean, I dont think he knows how to break free or how to get out of the trap. People on secret societies etc are just like collaborationists, good prisoners that can rule the rest of the herd, they dont know and probably dont want to know how to break free of the carnal. They have chosen the carnal, and the domain of the carnal its the reward for being the asslickers, meat providers and walk-ins of the annunaki/archons. They have fully identified themselves with predators (the theoretical alien mind) and have acted in consequence.

GLP