Breaking my vows of secrecy for you

PMNOrlando

User ID: 24543015
United States
10/04/2012 03:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking my vows of secrecy for you
May God have mercy on your soul for misleading these people. Dear God I pray that you steer any gullible people who might read this thread away from it. far away for it. For these are either rumblings of a demon or a psycho-path.
God created the Heavens and the Earth, and he most importantly created you and me. Even this whatever it is. For God created ALL life. But do not be deceived! For fallen Angels walk amongst us, and sure they may enslave is in this physical world, but as long as you follow the teachings of Jesus Christ and love him and one another your enslavement will be limited to our short time here on Earth. Sure they'll try to mislead you and keep you from going into the light, for they themselves are jealous, as they are not permitted to enter the light. There is no such thing as reincarnation as he/she has tried to fool you.
We are warned in the Bible that in the last days there will be many deceivers. I feel the anti-christ is on the Earth right now. Look at all of the signs around us. Anyone over the age of 40 knows that life has changed drastically in the last 15 years. The weather, the horrible acts of violence in the news daily.
If this person truly loved you and wanted the best for you and not have some ulterior motive they would out themselves. Only a coward would hide behind a false acct, screen name, as they admitted them self that they will appear to be from many countries as the run and hide behind other fake IP addresses. Follow Christ who will never deceive you! I too am in a secret society, but for Christ. Why you might ask is it secret? So that we don't draw attention to ourselves for the good we do for others. Helping the homeless, less fortunate and handicap.

I hope that at least a handful of you will head my warning! I noticed in one part he/she writes something telling the reader what to say before going to bed at night. Don't even read or repeat it for the devil will try to put words in your mouth. Follow the feeling of goodness which God himself put in your soul. Do not be deceived!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24930177
Australia
10/04/2012 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I keep coming back to this site hoping someday to come across "the real deal".

Such a let down. Over and over and over..............
 Quoting: Sophy

Like a Monkey with a miniature cymbal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14589973

Actually I used to have one of those monkeys...I wonder if OP stops and screeches when you press his third eye?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24930177

Will find out now,just after he finishes his 4th pipe.

...Ahhh...I love the smell of humour in the morning!
Sophy

User ID: 24234852
United States
10/04/2012 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're welcome!
goldielucks

User ID: 794598
United States
10/04/2012 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I keep coming back to this site hoping someday to come across "the real deal".

Such a let down. Over and over and over..............

Actually I used to have one of those monkeys...I wonder if OP stops and screeches when you press his third eye?

1rof1 bonghit 1rof1

zomg! I can't stop laughing at this! laugh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14589973
Netherlands
10/04/2012 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
May God have mercy on your soul for misleading these people. Dear God I pray that you steer any gullible people who might read this thread away from it. far away for it. For these are either rumblings of a demon or a psycho-path.
God created the Heavens and the Earth, and he most importantly created you and me. Even this whatever it is. For God created ALL life. But do not be deceived! For fallen Angels walk amongst us, and sure they may enslave is in this physical world, but as long as you follow the teachings of Jesus Christ and love him and one another your enslavement will be limited to our short time here on Earth. Sure they'll try to mislead you and keep you from going into the light, for they themselves are jealous, as they are not permitted to enter the light. There is no such thing as reincarnation as he/she has tried to fool you.
We are warned in the Bible that in the last days there will be many deceivers. I feel the anti-christ is on the Earth right now. Look at all of the signs around us. Anyone over the age of 40 knows that life has changed drastically in the last 15 years. The weather, the horrible acts of violence in the news daily.
If this person truly loved you and wanted the best for you and not have some ulterior motive they would out themselves. Only a coward would hide behind a false acct, screen name, as they admitted them self that they will appear to be from many countries as the run and hide behind other fake IP addresses. Follow Christ who will never deceive you! I too am in a secret society, but for Christ. Why you might ask is it secret? So that we don't draw attention to ourselves for the good we do for others. Helping the homeless, less fortunate and handicap.

I hope that at least a handful of you will head my warning! I noticed in one part he/she writes something telling the reader what to say before going to bed at night. Don't even read or repeat it for the devil will try to put words in your mouth. Follow the feeling of goodness which God himself put in your soul. Do not be deceived!
 Quoting: PMNOrlando

Ok so,you admit that G-d created all but then went on to say 'Beware for Fallen Angels are out to deceive' - You admitted G-d created all so by this statement do you concede that G-d is both Good and Evil,afterall G-d = creation and all that it entails,no?
SolarSon

User ID: 1247769
Turkey
10/04/2012 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Solar Sun--

1. Where do you live--as in above ground or below.

2. Is there an inner earth as in the hollow earth theory

3. Do you eat meat?

4. Is english your primary language--you phrased some things oddly

5. If "fear" is an energy feast and delicious to them....what is the opposite? What repels them--

6. Thank you for taking the time to share what you know.

I think it is more than obvious that those that oppose us have a very unfair advantage in retaining their memories--like the Dalai Lama--to which group does he belong?

Which religion holds the most truth even though most are full of deception.

Imagine the long term goals you could accomplish if one lifetime was not important--this is where we are deceived--we can not imagine the patience of those who take eons to put their plans in action--it happens so slowly we can't figure it out.

We are brainwashed to believe things like "you can't take it with you", you have only one life, Bla, Bla, Bla--

But if you kept on coming back into the same group and remembered everything and could continue where you left off--you could keep your stuff and collect more--you might want it ALL.

Which poison is the worst here to keep us enslaved and how best to clear it out?

If you could list the order of danger--what shuts down our 3rd eye so we can't use it?

Is it fluoride?

Is circumcision used to traumatize baby boys and have them give off FEAR and live re-enacting that trauma in their lives?

Are you circumcised?

There is a book written in Australia about 8 years ago that was about people living in a place where they were trapped without their knowing. They were used as labor and they watched TV, with world events portrayed by actors to keep them enslaved. They were told the rest of the world was at war and unsafe and they were protected. They had to wear monitoring devices--like our smart phones....

Can't find the book now--something like Paradise lost--but not the popular book by that name--know anything about it?

I assume that most events we see are planned. Did Bush senior kill Jon Bennet Ramsey? Satanic Ritual?

So, my question would be are there people that rise to fame and fortune that are by accident and not planned?

Can people access memories that belong to others through the collective consciousness?

So, if I remember I was some famous person, I may not be--I just accessed part of their memory from the shared records???

Isn't there one truth, somehow related to holograms--where the truth can be found in anything because everything holds the whole and the parts.

What about fractals, the theory that we are all just vibrations and music....

What about alternate realities--can we wake up in another one?

Are the people we are in relationship with real or parts of ourselves?

Is there such a thing as time travel?

thanks for your time...hfhfhf
 Quoting: stillhere

That's a lot of questions.. Let me try address them quickly.

1. I live above ground. If I lived below, I would probably not tell you that in either case.

2. There is some "inner chambers", to use that term. These seem to be ancient and may have been more populated in the past. A guy I know is behind a major discovery of this century, if not millennia , in Egypt. Unfortunately I can not tell much about that specific detail here and now since it is too narrow.

3. Yes, I eat meat and there is no reason not to. Any religion or spiritual belief system saying otherwise is simply wrong, as I have had more "spiritual experiences" than most of the leaders of any of those "vegetarian cults". I have met some that were not even able to astral project, which is one of the more crucial things to know and be able to do in life, if you really want anything worth of "spiritual experiences".

4. No, I speak many languages, english is not my first nor second language so sorry for any mistakes.

5. Most positive emotions and energies are less appealing to them. Love, Joy, Happyness, Confidence - those are the most important ones that is useful to be filled with. I will detail later on how to program yourself to instantly go into any wanted positive state of mind. There are some secret techniques for such.

6. You are welcome.

Dalai Lama is keeping one part of the world busy in deceit, just as the Pope is doing with another. The Pope is the supreme evil of all men on Earth though, and the Vatican the hand of Satan on Earth, so to speak.

Regarding poisons and toxic dangers, flouride is probably the worst of the most used ones yes. Generally, just eat your own naturally grown and self-processed food and you will be fine, that's what I do. Also get your own water from a natural source, don't buy it and dont drink tap water.

When it comes to Circumcision I have really no idea how that came into being or who is behind it, never really gave it much deep thoughts nor looked into it. Personally I am not circumcised, nor do I see any use of it, but I have friends of great insights who are and swears to it being positive, so anyone must make up their own mind on that. Though I doubt it can be immensely positive or negative either way.

The book you mention I have never heard of but the concept sounds interesting enough.

Regarding Bush and rituals etc, those kind of people do NOT get their hands dirty themselves, they make sure other people do so they stay clean as far as the spiritual laws and karma etc goes. They are not except of such rules. In other words, they get other people to carry out the dirty stuff on their behalf, and thus whoever carries it out gets the slap back. Satanic rituals on their own, are not necessarily affected by karma, nor is it "evil" or "good" in itself, but its a bit complex topic that takes way too much to explain properly right now so I will try to get back to you on that later.

The same goes for what is accident, and what is planned. When it boils down to it, nothing is really "accident" in the sense you most likely are refering to, but again it will take me too much time to explain it properly right now.

For the memories part - yes, people can access other peoples memories, and people can implant false memories into other people. This is done all the time, even by regular people accidentally. Other groups of people are using this as a mind control technique, and to extract certain information they want to get their hands on. This does not you are walking around with your head open like a wet paper bag though, it takes lots of experience and knowledge to do something like that and the ones who do are very few.

Past lives memories, are as you suggest, often false. You can learn to distinguish though and be aware of any "false" memories, and what are "real" memories. This will come on its own the more you practice with such and do past life regressions on yourself. It is important to always do it on yourself, do NOT let some hypnotist etc do a past life regression on you. Learn proper meditation techniques for it, I will try explain some later.

The "holograph" effect in things you speak of is real yes, all physical objects have a "historical signature" embedded to them, meaning that you can access knowledge on where the object is from, who has been in contact with it, how it got to wherever you got it from etc. This is true for anything though, not only physical objects, and when connecting to the "akashic records" mentioned earlier, you can collect such information.

Everything is vibration, everything has a frequency so yes you are right on that. Whether physical or non-physical, all energy is vibration of a frequency. This is something I am sure even modern science will acknowledge, since all atoms are always moving, the building blocks of anything is never still, thus confirming this.

Alternate realities, yes they too exist, and yes you can wake up spontaneously in one, though it is not exactly common. On the other hand, you can learn to travel to such alternate realities on purpose, I can teach you more on that later on since it relates to astral projection, out of body experiences, teleportation and what you ask about next, time travel.

So yes, Time travel is real, as is teleportation, and technically speaking the two are one and the same. Time travel is the effect of teleportation from our current timeline to an alternate dimension which is currently experiencing a timeline that is similar to either that of a past of future timeline in "our" current timeline. If that made any sense for you.

Will try to expand some on the answers to you later since you asked so much, and I can teach you how to actually do many of the things you ask, such as how to "read" imprints on objects to "scan" their history etc, or how to experience the alternate realities, even how to do time travel. This is all something anyone can do, just knowing the right techniques.
.'. Ubique Daemon Ubique Deus .'.
Offline contact: [email protected]
-
SEEC Spiritual-Ecological Education Center:
[link to www.SEECenter.net]

-
EARTH: A Spiritual Trap & Practical Exercises to Ascend:
[link to www.ebax.si]

-
Facebook Page:
[link to dld.bz]

Every Man and every Woman is a Star.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
10/04/2012 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're welcome!

If I was signed in I'd send you some Green,but I am not.

I will however remember your username and get back to you : )

I'm tired,have a good one folks.
citizenperth

User ID: 24924658
Australia
10/04/2012 03:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

1rof1 bonghit 1rof1

Quoting: goldielucks

the dude is ambidexterous... he can pipe and type......

him and his 12 year old mate are laffing their boxes off....

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 10/04/2012 03:10 AM
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
FuzzleFace

User ID: 4738313
United States
10/04/2012 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Theosophical Society
 Quoting: SolarSon

I founded that Society in a past life.

I was Helena Blavatsky
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

congrats
This is all a joke!!
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
10/04/2012 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

1rof1 bonghit 1rof1

Quoting: citizenperth

Hello there CP!

'Cesium here : )

Long time Brother,hope you are good.
SolarSon

Turkey
10/04/2012 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are more of them on the dark sides of hills, and in the shade.

The wind temporarily sweeps them all up every once in awhile.

They don't like the sun.

I keep a fan going all night.

I call them demons.

Jesus is the escape door.

Did you Illuminati guys make deals with these beings?
 Quoting: Who is Blue Fairy

There is a lot of evocations of demonic entities in the magical practices we are involved with yes. I personally do NOT participate in such, nor do I support it. Neither is there any reason to do it in the first place, since such a demon cant give you anything you cant get on your own or from "better sources" so to speak.
-

-
[link to www.ebax.si]

-
Facebook Page:
[link to dld.bz]

Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
10/04/2012 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are more of them on the dark sides of hills, and in the shade.

The wind temporarily sweeps them all up every once in awhile.

They don't like the sun.

I keep a fan going all night.

I call them demons.

Jesus is the escape door.

Did you Illuminati guys make deals with these beings?
 Quoting: Who is Blue Fairy

There is a lot of evocations of demonic entities in the magical practices we are involved with yes. I personally do NOT participate in such, nor do I support it. Neither is there any reason to do it in the first place, since such a demon cant give you anything you cant get on your own or from "better sources" so to speak.

Yep,uh-hu.

5th?
SolarSon

Turkey
10/04/2012 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Poverty, drunkardness, depression, loneliness, agony, anxiety, bad luck - all such are symptoms of neglecting your inner beings, instead of accepting them and understanding them, live in harmony with them and become friends with them, and they will bring all good things in life back to you - Balance, Harmony, all that is of the great work!

I will detail a more practical approach on how to get to know your inner entities in next post."

Have to say this reeks of demonic possession-- OPen the door to the others lurking there, compromise with them and give them some of what they want--no thank you.

This is as bad as the "seth speaks" material or the "course in Miracles" all BS>
 Quoting: stillhere

Yes, you are correct, it can be called "demonic possession" to some degree - or, to put it otherwise, it can explain that which is CALLED "demonic possession" and what such REALLY is.

What I refer to, are internal entities and energies that are CONSTANT. You can not remove them, and they will always be there. Thus, better to get on terms with them and live together in harmony, instead of against each other, and you will see your life and everything around you change for the better.

Any negative experience in your life is because of DISHARMONY and CONFLICT with such an inner entity.

Balance within, brings balance in the surroundings around you externally.

It has NOTHING to do with "set speaks" or channeling. To the contrary, I warn strongly against "channeling", which have to do with EXTERNAL entities, or spirit beings.

What I refer to, is already PART of your MIND and will remain with you at all times, anywhere you are.
-

-
[link to www.ebax.si]

-
Facebook Page:
[link to dld.bz]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1559179
Australia
10/04/2012 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know that speaking out this truth will be extremely difficult for people to accept. The majority will not believe it. It will be attacked by other members of the groups I speak out from. Nevertheless, I feel it my obligation to inform you all of what I know - and at least I have done my part, regardless of whether you believe it or not.

So I will continue.

There is a war going on for your Soul, and your Mind. This war has already been close to won , and your souls and minds are in most cases hopefully lost. There is still hope though, as the forces of good beyond the Sphere in which you exist are still fighting the cause for you. Again I like to draw analogies to what we have around us here on Earth, and since I already mentioned farm animals, I will describe it like this:

The animals in the farm do not know what is going on in their reality. They do not know there is a reality beyond what they experience. They take what they have for granted. Indeed, many of them do not even suffer, they may quite enjoy where they are. Yet, they are not free, nor are they experiencing their fullest or most true selves. And for that, you have activists that raid the farms, and laboratories - a place even closer to what it really all is about - to set free those animals, and help them escape from where they are living in capture. These animals do mostly not know they live in capture, they dont know the world outside, so once they DO get out, they are confused, and stumble around, do not know where to go - and most of them fall and very few actually ends up free. But, now and then once in a while, a few of them manages to get into the real woods, beyond the limits of the city they were trapped within, and experience their true natural surrondings, and gets to know what they really are and where they came from.

And the same goes for you people here - you are like those animals, and there are those other beings out there which have the role as the "activists" trying to set you free. You do not know this, you are not aware of them, nor do you know that you are not free, or that all you know as Reality, and even Yourselves, are nothing but illusions. They are still out there, working behind the scene, to try lead you back home from where you came.

Just as there is a problem for an activist to explain an animal that it is captured, and what its freedom really is, and where it comes from, there is an equal problem for those beings beyond to explain the same to you people. Yet, your ignorance, and inability to understand, does not make the truth cease to exist. It still remains as it is.

Some of you will feel a wave over you as you read this, this is the wave of truth, intuition, that part of you still connected to your true Soul, your real being. However, most of you are so indoctrinated, mind controled and brainwashed that you will think of it all as utter nonsense, lies and fabrications. And that is fine, it is not your fault, and the truth IS hard to grasp.

You have been here so long, that you hardly know anything else, not even in the depths of your spirits, since you have in fact lived over and over here from generation to generation, from lifetime to lifetime, making you so tied to Earth and physical existence the way you experience it now, that you will have a hard time letting go and be free, or even know that there ever was anything else.

Of course, the idea about reincarnation is something everyone have heard of, and nothing new for most of you. But, the TRUTH behind reincarnation is probably not that familiar to you. And the truth is that reincarnation exists to KEEP you here, NOT to make you progress or develop in any way at all. It is part of the many chains that drags you back down life after life, it is between each incarnation you are abused mentally, mind controlled, having your memories erased and forced into an amnesia removing your knowledge of self and individuality. Reincarnation, as well as Karma - they are, as with everything else, falsely explained in the "public" and religous teachings of Earth, since EVERYTHING here is made to keep you here and away from the Truth as I mentioned in the introduction.

You whole physical body is a creation, artificially designed, to capture your soul within it, and deny you access to the higher form of existence where you are truly from.
 Quoting: SolarSon 2882574

GROW UP and stop repeating what you have read "Other peoples work" Son of a -itch :
GeordieLegend

User ID: 4912635
Netherlands
10/04/2012 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
There's alot of information to read and digest here...

OP - Can you just bullet point a few things we need to do, and tell us exactly how we do it?
Propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach...
goldielucks

User ID: 794598
United States
Report Abusive Post

1rof1 bonghit 1rof1

lolsign I don't know the AC's...all I know is, starting from the top I read some comedy that had me in tears hf
citizenperth

User ID: 24924658
Australia
Report Abusive Post

1rof1 bonghit 1rof1

Hello there CP!

'Cesium here : )

Long time Brother,hope you are good.

hey ces :) big up to you and yours peace ;)
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4428411
United States
10/04/2012 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: PMNOrlando

Don't worry, I don't think anybody would be gullible enough to believe this sap's story.

hell_boy
SolarSon

Turkey
10/04/2012 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for coming here, OP. I do hope you will go a bit deeper though, since I've heard most of this before.

As far as I understand things right now, the whole Universe is a construct designed to entrap us, and that includes all the "higher realms" the so-called enlightened people among us strive to reach (or have conscious access to, as may be the case for you).

This insight has made me pretty depressed...

The thing is, I don't even want to go to "heaven", I just want out of the whole control construct! For this reason, attaining astral mastery seems rather pointless. Why put out an incredible amount of effort to swim to a different section of the same pond?

I'm aware I know NOTHING, and that I have no idea what is real. This unfortunately leaves me without ability to navigate. And without the ability to navigate, you might just as well stay where you are.

TBH, I believe our saving must come from the outside of the construct. "God" must tear down the construct. It is simply asking too much to expect a lobotomized cow, bred for stupidity over many generations, to suddenly outsmart the farmer and plot an escape. It's just not going to happen.

Just look at yourself. You are about as smart and accomplished in navigating the construct as any of us is likely to ever get.

And you're still here!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 300884

That is a good way to put it, but there IS hope. The great thing here is that you do not have only one chance, you have MANY chances, MANY lifetimes. You can still work towards improvement in the next life, to make it easier for you next time around, if you really feel as hopeless and desperate as you express.

Due to different higher spiritual laws, you will not find someone out there, such as a God, to come save you. You have to save yourself. YOU have to do your own work to get yourself out from the mess you got yourself into in the first place.

This also leads to me being here - I came back here to work on assisting people on the way towards freedom. This is a complex part to go into great lengths about now, but I have already been "out" and I am already working with others who are both here and "elsewhere" , with a shared goal of guiding on in the right direction and end the tyranny. Many of us have worked for thousands of years on this already - the process is slow but the fruits it results in is worth it even though its a long time between each harvest.

We are all eternal and immortal beings and time is not important.
-

-
[link to www.ebax.si]

-
Facebook Page:
[link to dld.bz]

SolarSon

Turkey
10/04/2012 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP since you think that everything we see or hear is a lie what makes you think that what your higher administration ( Lucifer) says is true?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24923552

I do not listen to what anyone tells me, nor should you.

Everyone have to find the truth on their own, do their own work. Anything else is just theory, and possibilities. Find the facts.
-

-
[link to www.ebax.si]

-
Facebook Page:
[link to dld.bz]

Prophet
User ID: 24553981
United States
10/04/2012 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw the door in my vision and as I reached for the door my entire perception of reality warbled and a voice, a VERY powerful voice which seemed to fill the entire world said...

"If you touch that door THIS Universe will end!"

MY perception of reality shook like lighting smashing into the side of the room I was in.

WTF?

That voice filled me with terror and I can say with all belief that I was SURE that if I opened the door this Universe, FOR ME, would have ceased.

WTF?

Explain that!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24882884
United States
10/04/2012 03:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry OP, read the first page and thats all so far.. But I will continue reading.. But have you told them about how we CHOSE to come here?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23575105
United States
10/04/2012 03:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
well... it's nice to stumble upon a real deal:) although everyone is their own 'real' deal. please continue this info.

i come from a very strong family line but one with no ties to any organization per se. it's like i have had to always invent my own tools for awakening and now, i'm always just here. a very powerful and pleasant state but i seem to have nothing to do but clean up. and even that is disappearing.

having uncapped pre-birth memories and continuing my outer body, inner experiences, i'm wondering if the rush or lust for mystery will return. there's an infinity to explore and a new depth of love to love but often i feel like only a witness. is this just a stage? it's lasted almost two years. i would like your opinion.

in dreams and outer travels, this is a non issue. i seem to be the moment and i am quite epic ahaha. here though, i have to constantly work to maintain the frequency of my divine design. is that constant work part of the game and i need to put on my man panties or do i not have the strength yet to constantly vibrate at my highest level. like... is there an infinity of more levels and that is what immortality is?

thanks for the chat man:D
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211208
United States
10/04/2012 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
alienalienalienalienalienalien

OK, so we're all trapped here, and forced into the recycle mode until we're so dizzy that we can't remember the last time we went around. OP, is on the inside, he's one of the enlightened because even though he's stuck here also, he knows the magic secret handshake handed down to him from generation to generation in order to allow him to remember each and every lifetime that he's a prisoner, Reality, isn't reality, the people you know aren't real, which I guess means they are all empty walking talking meat sacks, which would surely describe their behavior, and our third eye is for picking up on signals that program our mind. I think if the illunaughty wanted to find out what love was, they would try reading a secret text, or go through all the motions of what people in love do, but in a giant void of no love at all.

he was sent here to tell us this useless information so that we can become enlightened and spend our next lifetimes on the same cycle of understanding we're all fucked, as a way of setting us free?

I wonder if I sat at home and wrote a manual for you people, claimed to be the grand poohbahh, how many of you would sit at home with magnets strapped to your heads sitting in a room of inward facing mirrors in complete darkness while vibrating at 530mhz listening in the background to prince's party like it's 1999 album backwards. At least that would be more specific than all this. I mean wow! really, for someone that is supposedly enlightened your not doing much to share that knowledge in any actionable way.

I chose to be here, This is the time, it's the place, it's the motion, so break out your lawn chair sit out on your front lawn and enjoy the show. If your here right now it's either because your like me, and waited a long time to come back for this one, and were blessed enough to get a seat to the show, or you just happened to be lucky enough to show up at the right time and the right place.
 Quoting: GodFrequency

Is that the answer.....the way to find the meaning of life....why didn't you tell us this information long ago..??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 300884
Sweden
10/04/2012 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
That is a good way to put it, but there IS hope. The great thing here is that you do not have only one chance, you have MANY chances, MANY lifetimes. You can still work towards improvement in the next life, to make it easier for you next time around, if you really feel as hopeless and desperate as you express.

Can you really though?

I mean, we get mind-wiped and recycled with nothing left of what we may have achieved in our earlier life. So much for "working for our improvement"!

Besides, you said yourself this world is not a "school" set up for our growth, it' a prison that strips our growth away. And now you say the opposite, we should work to improve ourselves over many incarnations. If that really worked, we'd be out of this shit by now!

Perhaps I'm just not understanding your position correctly, but it makes no sense to improve our abilities if they will get erased anyway.

Due to different higher spiritual laws, you will not find someone out there, such as a God, to come save you. You have to save yourself. YOU have to do your own work to get yourself out from the mess you got yourself into in the first place.

This also leads to me being here - I came back here to work on assisting people on the way towards freedom. This is a complex part to go into great lengths about now, but I have already been "out" and I am already working with others who are both here and "elsewhere" , with a shared goal of guiding on in the right direction and end the tyranny. Many of us have worked for thousands of years on this already - the process is slow but the fruits it results in is worth it even though its a long time between each harvest.

We are all eternal and immortal beings and time is not important.

I happen to believe the part I bolded above is just another level of the control construct. If you reach a certain level of skill and get too close to freeing yourself, they sucker you into a guilt trip for the poor sods you would leave behind, and entrap you in the manager/helper class (the secret societies).

You then think you are working towards freeing everyone, while you are really just keeping yourself busy and ensnared in the construct.

If you think about it carefully, doesn't this explanation of why they allow the secret societies to exist make a whole lot of sense?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23575105
United States
10/04/2012 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
well... it's nice to stumble upon a real deal:) although everyone is their own 'real' deal. please continue this info.

i come from a very strong family line but one with no ties to any organization per se. it's like i have had to always invent my own tools for awakening and now, i'm always just here. a very powerful and pleasant state but i seem to have nothing to do but clean up. and even that is disappearing.

having uncapped pre-birth memories and continuing my outer body, inner experiences, i'm wondering if the rush or lust for mystery will return. there's an infinity to explore and a new depth of love to love but often i feel like only a witness. is this just a stage? it's lasted almost two years. i would like your opinion.

in dreams and outer travels, this is a non issue. i seem to be the moment and i am quite epic ahaha. here though, i have to constantly work to maintain the frequency of my divine design. is that constant work part of the game and i need to put on my man panties or do i not have the strength yet to constantly vibrate at my highest level. like... is there an infinity of more levels and that is what immortality is?

thanks for the chat man:D
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23575105

sheeeet:0 forgot to mention, before this life, when given the options by the man at the door, he mentioned i could stay there. my vanity had me dismissing that option last time. next time, if i do stay there, in that realm, will i still be in some whack construct or will i be free in your opinion?

thanks again:D
Face Palmer

User ID: 1149868
Germany
10/04/2012 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is this worth reading 9 pages?!
"The world will soon wake up to the reality that everyone is broke and can collect nothing from the bankrupt, who are owed unlimited amounts by the insolvent, who are attempting to make late payments on a bank holiday in the wrong country, with an unacceptable currency, against defaulted collateral, of which nobody is sure who holds title."

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

The woman who is not pursued sets up the doctrine that pursuit is offensive to her sex, and wants to make it a felony. No genuinely attractive woman has any such desire. - H.L. Mencken, In Defense Of Women
Rising Son

User ID: 24651721
Japan
10/04/2012 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Face Palmer

Not in the least bit. OP is just another "Occult Magic" peddler claiming enlightenment.
awhore
"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Truth needs no validation because it is self-evident and undeniable. Therefore, anything that requires validation to be realized or justified as truth must contain at least some degree of falsehood.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Face Palmer

User ID: 24936210
Germany
10/04/2012 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Face Palmer

Not in the least bit. OP is just another "Occult Magic" peddler claiming enlightenment.
awhore
 Quoting: Rising Son

thanks! hf
"The world will soon wake up to the reality that everyone is broke and can collect nothing from the bankrupt, who are owed unlimited amounts by the insolvent, who are attempting to make late payments on a bank holiday in the wrong country, with an unacceptable currency, against defaulted collateral, of which nobody is sure who holds title."

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

The woman who is not pursued sets up the doctrine that pursuit is offensive to her sex, and wants to make it a felony. No genuinely attractive woman has any such desire. - H.L. Mencken, In Defense Of Women
SMP
User ID: 19247487
United States
10/04/2012 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
To ya all who are like get rid of this thread. Yr makeing it quite easy to see that u r dumb! Click to another thread dips shits. Let us who like to explore the possibilities explore, i just get frustrated when I'm cruzin along reading and yr like this is bullshit,yip yap yada yada bitch bitch, shut up and go to another thread, but as this was explaining reptilian we know why u do it. So how does that frustration taste? Cuz it should be totally boring and taste like all the rest, seeing how ya all keep repeating everything there's nothing new to feast on, it's all just so repetive that are anger,fear, hatred whatever has absolutely lost any real yummy energy, because now its totally saturated in complete stupidness. I wonder if you know u have been feasting on stupidness for the last I say solid 13 years. I guess as they say, u r what u eat. Jokes on u. LOVER! So how's it going stupid?

GLP