Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,090 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 412,476
Pageviews Today: 686,753Threads Today: 252Posts Today: 4,315
09:11 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I want to hear from people who think Obama is doing well tonight.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18325290
United States
10/03/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I want to hear from people who think Obama is doing well tonight.
I don't have a dog in the fight, but going into this I thought Obama would at least outspeak him. That's not happening?

If Romney is lying, so be it, but that shouldn't be why you think Obama is doing well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1145382
United States
10/03/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I want to hear from people who think Obama is doing well tonight.
They are both good speakers but I think Romney did better. Romney goes in for the kill with his last couple of sentences and Obama is left saying wait a minute I want more time to rebut that comment. I was surprised to see how well Romney did and how confident he seemed compared to Obama.
Mix
User ID: 1430445
United States
10/03/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
It pains me to see so many Obama fans turning on him. If nothing else this is a man of strategy, he is just getting started, he played it just how a champion plays it. He is in for all three sets,AND the tie breaker, he is giving us a good show, he needs the Repub backing AFTER the election.

Cannot you see? Everybody loves the guy coming in from behind. You cannot do that easily when you are already President. He is saving, aggressively exposing Mittins' gaphs, for the last debate.

And everything else that goes with it. Oh and by the way, in the last 24 hours he was given notice of project deep shit happening, which we won't be notified about until Friday. He, has been awake for 26 hours, I looked. No, that part I am only guessing but the rest is true.
RR
User ID: 14178401
United States
10/03/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Clint Eastwood was right. Romney found himself debating an empty chair. No way the president can rebound because he has never done anything and he expects us to just hand him everything.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23827498
United States
10/03/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think a big question after tonight is:

WILL YOU CONTINUE TO DONATE TO OBAMA'S CAMPAIGN AFTER TONIGHT?

When a candidate performs badly in a debate, donations traditionally dry up.

Big donors don't like to waste their money, or even side with a loser.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22323395
United States
10/03/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama did OK, Romney was just better. Obama seemed tired.

Doesn't change anyone's policies, or lack of them.
Kayak Pulling Kayak

User ID: 20524828
United States
10/03/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Doom on!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23827498
United States
10/03/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Obama did OK, Romney was just better. Obama seemed tired.

Doesn't change anyone's policies, or lack of them.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22323395

I disagree. Barack looked befuddled.

Health care reform died tonight,
along with Barack's campaign.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11998544
United States
10/03/2012 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is where Romney's experience as a CEO comes in handy. Stand in front of the team, sell them bullshit and make them believe it.

Romney won the debate. Obama didn't challenge him on any of his lies.
Life's-A-Bitch

User ID: 1243271
United States
10/03/2012 11:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
Obama's lack of intellect was sorely exposed tonight.

Last Edited by Loup Garou on 10/03/2012 11:52 PM
Just because YOU don’t believe
in the Rougarou; or the Loup Garou, don’t make you safe; No !

The Constitution is a blend of 'moral certitude' -- which is one of the reasons that criminals are determined to be rid of it and We the People must be even more determined to defend it.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine

The only thing the Illuminati fears is an independent person who can live, eat, sleep, stay warm and defend themselves separate from Federal help. Pray that the Lord gives us more time! The End is near and time is short!

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion. ~Proverbs 18:2

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible

"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle" - James Keller

Checkd, Keked, and Rekt!

#Kids2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23779562
Canada
10/03/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know, from your previous posts you don't own dogs. You own wolves.
SweetLilTT

User ID: 22499041
United States
10/03/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama made himself look like an idiot when he kept insisting Romney intends to do things that he really has no intention of doing. Romney mopped up the floor with Obama.
SweetLilTT
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2666196
United States
10/04/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Romney was on drugs which threw off Obama ... he had hyper-reactivity and interactivity ... awesome psychological warfare for someone who has not experienced it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10401141
United States
10/04/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
i want to hear from the people who'll CLAIM he did well tonight.

they're getting paid with my tax money, i want to see them earn it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23334172
United States
10/04/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
LMAO AT THAT YT VID HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24814873
United States
10/04/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Romney was on drugs which threw off Obama ... he had hyper-reactivity and interactivity ... awesome psychological warfare for someone who has not experienced it!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2666196

Put it down. bonghit
Mix
User ID: 1430445
United States
10/04/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
At the opening handshake, it wasn't over until Obama released Romney. During closing Obama was responsible for his performance he did not set his children up there to goo over him. Everything else is filler. Obama won on a neural level.

By the way in case anyone is listening, some people, not Obama tend to settle into their weight on one leg more, deep in the hip. It is lax overconfidence. Usually overfocus tunnel vision.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
10/04/2012 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama looked terrible.....
Woot Woot

User ID: 24674334
Canada
10/04/2012 12:50 AM

Report Abusive Post
i want to hear from the people who'll CLAIM he did well tonight.

they're getting paid with my tax money, i want to see them earn it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10401141

1 more month of paid vacation O-shills chuckle
The world is in the shitter.

User ID: 10776300
United States
10/04/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
It pains me to see so many Obama fans turning on him. If nothing else this is a man of strategy, he is just getting started, he played it just how a champion plays it. He is in for all three sets,AND the tie breaker, he is giving us a good show, he needs the Repub backing AFTER the election.

Cannot you see? Everybody loves the guy coming in from behind. You cannot do that easily when you are already President. He is saving, aggressively exposing Mittins' gaphs, for the last debate.

And everything else that goes with it. Oh and by the way, in the last 24 hours he was given notice of project deep shit happening, which we won't be notified about until Friday. He, has been awake for 26 hours, I looked. No, that part I am only guessing but the rest is true.
 Quoting: Mix 1430445

bsflag
The world is in the shitter.

User ID: 10776300
United States
10/04/2012 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
At the opening handshake, it wasn't over until Obama released Romney. During closing Obama was responsible for his performance he did not set his children up there to goo over him. Everything else is filler. Obama won on a neural level.

By the way in case anyone is listening, some people, not Obama tend to settle into their weight on one leg more, deep in the hip. It is lax overconfidence. Usually overfocus tunnel vision.

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24929403
Australia
10/04/2012 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Keep convincing yourself of that.
berniemom2012
Deplorable CatRWall

User ID: 6493463
United States
10/04/2012 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Actually Obama came out with opening remarks that were hostile. Romney has consistently been fair and balanced. Obama is not a nice man. His wife is not a nice woman. She said nasty thigns about Hillary Clinton in 2008.

Obama is also not as knowledgeable about the economy as Romney.

And finally, Obama is not as honest. He and his campaign consistently misrepresents Romney's positions. Tonight Romney called him on it. Time after time after time. And Obama had no answers. He could not support his empty attacks. 

I don't know why anyone would feel sorry for this guy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14541046
United States
10/04/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
The reason Obama did bad was because he was perceived as passive and lackluster.

However, Obama had much, much, MUCH better rebuttals in terms of actual facts and logic. Romney wins because he got the pathos appeal.. well, that and he was allowed to get the last word because the moderator could not control the debate(even if the majority of the time it was inaccurate or flip-flopping)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11995984
United States
10/04/2012 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
the only response to this thread should've been "cricket"...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23487446
United States
10/04/2012 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
He did very well not allowing anything to slip out of mouth from tongue onto audience ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24219938
Australia
10/04/2012 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes we can't :black:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5141990
United States
10/04/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

bump

There are no O fans here, clearly. What you say is true and I am looking forward to the closure of it all. R-Money lies however some will not look into that matter and do not care to know the truth...sad but true. Not sure what to make of our future at this point but either way we will survive.
Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
10/04/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think its funny that you guys actually believe in the soap opera of it all.
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24537507
United States
10/04/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm an independent and Mr. Obama did well with me. I made up my mind finally and donated to his campaign. The economy is bad and his foreign policy is in pieces. There are many things I am concerned about regarding his leadership but I realized I am a single issue voter. I want my sister to have a chance at getting healthcare which her employer if 16 years doesn't provide. I think she has a better chance of that with Obamacare than with Mr. Romney's alternative.
PravdaDemocrat

User ID: 19228212
United States
10/04/2012 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Clint Eastwood was right. Romney found himself debating an empty chair. No way the president can rebound because he has never done anything and he expects us to just hand him everything.
 Quoting: RR 14178401

Obama was expecting `McCain II’ and got a buzzsaw instead.

Rush was absolutely right when he said most Americans were going to see Romney for the first time tonight where it wasn’t via an Obama ad.

That is the reason for the reaction Luntz and all the other focus groups are seeing. Nobody could run interference for The Messiah tonite, and he looked PATHETIC...

GLP