Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,176 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 798,860
Pageviews Today: 1,411,492Threads Today: 596Posts Today: 10,369
04:21 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I want to hear from people who think Obama is doing well tonight.

PravdaDemocrat

User ID: 19228212
United States
10/04/2012 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I want to hear from people who think Obama is doing well tonight.
It pains me to see so many Obama fans turning on him. If nothing else this is a man of strategy, he is just getting started, he played it just how a champion plays it. He is in for all three sets,AND the tie breaker, he is giving us a good show, he needs the Repub backing AFTER the election.

Cannot you see? Everybody loves the guy coming in from behind. You cannot do that easily when you are already President. He is saving, aggressively exposing Mittins' gaphs, for the last debate.

And everything else that goes with it. Oh and by the way, in the last 24 hours he was given notice of project deep shit happening, which we won't be notified about until Friday. He, has been awake for 26 hours, I looked. No, that part I am only guessing but the rest is true.
 Quoting: Mix 1430445

Actually Obama came out with opening remarks that were hostile. Romney has consistently been fair and balanced. Obama is not a nice man. His wife is not a nice woman. She said nasty thigns about Hillary Clinton in 2008.

Obama is also not as knowledgeable about the economy as Romney.

And finally, Obama is not as honest. He and his campaign consistently misrepresents Romney's positions. Tonight Romney called him on it. Time after time after time. And Obama had no answers. He could not support his empty attacks. 

I don't know why anyone would feel sorry for this guy.
 Quoting: berniemom2012

applause2goaway
Mix
User ID: 1430445
United States
10/04/2012 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actually Obama came out with opening remarks that were hostile. Romney has consistently been fair and balanced. Obama is not a nice man. His wife is not a nice woman. She said nasty thigns about Hillary Clinton in 2008.

Obama is also not as knowledgeable about the economy as Romney.

And finally, Obama is not as honest. He and his campaign consistently misrepresents Romney's positions. Tonight Romney called him on it. Time after time after time. And Obama had no answers. He could not support his empty attacks. 

I don't know why anyone would feel sorry for this guy.

nnnnnNo Michelle said some nasty things about Oprah but they are BFF's now. Obama was more than above board with Mittens, he did, as you say, make the opening zinger, but that was just to draw out Romney. Which worked because he couldn't resist about the plane and the house. Useless shots. Bommy had answers, knowlegeable answers, and we will be much more empathetic with his situation come Friday.
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 1248699
United States
10/04/2012 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think Romney won tonight's debate. However, the Obama campaign's strategy for the debate tonight was clear: We have the lead. Let's play it close to the vest. Don't attack. Don't be aggressive, etc. While I understand that strategy (seeing as how Obama is slightly ahead in the popular vote, and MOST IMPORTANTLY Obama's ahead in the majority of key swing states that Mitt Romney HAS to win 7 of 8 of), Obama's strategy for the second debate will be much different. It'll be more like Obama the 2008 Presidential candidate.
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
The world is in the shitter.

User ID: 10776300
United States
10/04/2012 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
It pains me to see so many Obama fans turning on him. If nothing else this is a man of strategy, he is just getting started, he played it just how a champion plays it. He is in for all three sets,AND the tie breaker, he is giving us a good show, he needs the Repub backing AFTER the election.

Cannot you see? Everybody loves the guy coming in from behind. You cannot do that easily when you are already President. He is saving, aggressively exposing Mittins' gaphs, for the last debate.

And everything else that goes with it. Oh and by the way, in the last 24 hours he was given notice of project deep shit happening, which we won't be notified about until Friday. He, has been awake for 26 hours, I looked. No, that part I am only guessing but the rest is true.
 Quoting: Mix 1430445

bump

There are no O fans here, clearly. What you say is true and I am looking forward to the closure of it all. R-Money lies however some will not look into that matter and do not care to know the truth...sad but true. Not sure what to make of our future at this point but either way we will survive.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5141990

bsflagskull_fingbartmoon
JimBomB

User ID: 22577534
United States
10/04/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
;)p
Bad 2 Worse
bs5
For those that DON'T approve of my use of memes --- FO!

YOU ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be (secure)]
[link to youtu.be]
PravdaDemocrat

United States
10/04/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think Romney won tonight's debate. However, the Obama campaign's strategy for the debate tonight was clear: We have the lead. Let's play it close to the vest. Don't attack. Don't be aggressive, etc. While I understand that strategy (seeing as how Obama is slightly ahead in the popular vote, and MOST IMPORTANTLY Obama's ahead in the majority of key swing states that Mitt Romney HAS to win 7 of 8 of), Obama's strategy for the second debate will be much different. It'll be more like Obama the 2008 Presidential candidate.
 Quoting: Thor's Hamster

Romney isn't McCain, as he OBVIOUSLY showed tonite.
And you can see very clearly what happens when Obama gets off-track, and is attacked.

NO ONE HAS DARED TO DO THAT TO HIM IN 6 YEARS, except for one lowly interviewer at Telemundo..

THE TIMES, THEY ARE'A CHANGIN'....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23692278
United States
10/04/2012 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm an independent and Mr. Obama did well with me. I made up my mind finally and donated to his campaign. The economy is bad and his foreign policy is in pieces. There are many things I am concerned about regarding his leadership but I realized I am a single issue voter. I want my sister to have a chance at getting healthcare which her employer if 16 years doesn't provide. I think she has a better chance of that with Obamacare than with Mr. Romney's alternative.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24537507

You're a fucking idiot.

That's the kindest thing I can say.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23692278
United States
10/04/2012 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Being exposed as an incompetent nitwit isn't a strategy.

Obama didn't have the lead going in.

You've had too much Kool-Aid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21739049
United States
10/04/2012 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama was playing rope-a-dope. He was letting Romney define Romney. Simply because Romney did not screw up does not mean that Romney won.

Obama has a ton of ammunition left (47% anyone?) that he has not even scratched.

My two pennies.
PravdaDemocrat

United States
10/04/2012 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama was playing rope-a-dope. He was letting Romney define Romney. Simply because Romney did not screw up does not mean that Romney won.

Obama has a ton of ammunition left (47% anyone?) that he has not even scratched.

My two pennies.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21739049

And then, you put down the crack-pipe, and sobered up!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23534110
United States
10/04/2012 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

No strategy sets out to make you look as bad as he did tonight. He was playing it close to the vest because he had no choice. He didn't even call him out on things he was expected to call him out on.

I think he's been coddled by the media who has spent 4 years asking no real questions. At one point he even asked to move on to the next subject. He's used to not having to answer, he's used to no real questions. He's been unaccountable, off on David Letterman and the view while the Middle East burns. He was no match for someone who actually did know what was going on and had the facts to prove it.

Obama has gotten away with dirty tactic rumors and spins and stupidly, arrogantly, thought he could get away with it again tonight. He was totally unprepared to actually have to face facts with no media to intercept for him.

Romney showed he's ready to be president. Obama showed he's all smoke and mirrors. Without the media, standing there all exposed, he showed his true colors.

The Obama in 2008? That's the problem. He's still the Obama from 2008. Only tonight he got schooled by someone who showed their ready for 2012.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21739049
United States
10/04/2012 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

My two pennies.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21739049

And then, you put down the crack-pipe, and sobered up!!
 Quoting: PravdaDemocrat

God... I am drunk... :D

(for the record, I am a Ron Paul man)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24883845
Poland
10/04/2012 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

I disagree. McCain let Obama get away with all sorts of crap, never challenging Obama.

As you can see Mitt don't play. He was fierce in the Republican debates. I say this although he was my least favorite other than Paul who doesn't count.

Romney will continue to be fierce. Obama has a decided disadvantage in that his record sucks really bad which makes him incredibly vulnerable. It's like his arm is in a sling and leg is in a cast while trying to compete in the 100 yard dash.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13974494
United States
10/04/2012 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
chuckle Bush is the Anit-Cnirst
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507912
United States
10/04/2012 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm an independent and Mr. Obama did well with me. I made up my mind finally and donated to his campaign. The economy is bad and his foreign policy is in pieces. There are many things I am concerned about regarding his leadership but I realized I am a single issue voter. I want my sister to have a chance at getting healthcare which her employer if 16 years doesn't provide. I think she has a better chance of that with Obamacare than with Mr. Romney's alternative.

You should have saved that money to help her. That healthcare isn't going to stay in anyway.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507912
United States
10/04/2012 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
You never know, we just might get a person in the white house that will at least know what work is. Some one that has worked for the money, knows business and can solve some
problems or he has been known to solve problems.

As people were going for that hope and change business, I just want some one to at least will try to do something, to solve the mess. I don't think any man is God, but they can be honest about trying, even if they fail.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24760791
Thailand
10/04/2012 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is where Romney's experience as a CEO comes in handy. Stand in front of the team, sell them bullshit and make them believe it.

Romney won the debate. Obama didn't challenge him on any of his lies.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11998544

I hope you aren't trying to imply that Obama doesn't lie. Haha. Every word coming out of both of their mouths are pure lies.
blinders off

User ID: 5359980
United States
10/04/2012 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Something as of late really seems to be burdening Obamas mind.He looks tired and unfocused.He looked that way during his speech at the dnc convention too,but at least he had a teleprompter to power him through that.Im not a Obama fan but i cant believe he`s simply bored and uninterested in his job, he has goals he wants to achieve still.Either he knows something we dont regarding our future,or he has become a egomaniac feeling himself above all of these proceedings.That may be the case judging from the grimaces on his face when contradicted by Romney.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19936214
United States
10/04/2012 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Obama did OK, Romney was just better. Obama seemed tired.

Doesn't change anyone's policies, or lack of them.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22323395

I disagree. Barack looked befuddled.

Health care reform died tonight,
along with Barack's campaign.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23827498

You know that Obamacare was based on Romneycare in Massachusettes, so death care reform is alive no matter who wins - just different makeup on the same pig?

You also know that the entire boxing match is a Hollywood production with Rocky taking punches and beat up in the early rounds then comes rallying back against the corporate bully with the crowd cheering? American people love the underdog and however it plays out, if you believe it's real, you've been played.
JimBomB

User ID: 22577534
United States
10/04/2012 03:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

For those that DON'T approve of my use of memes --- FO!

YOU ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be (secure)]
[link to youtu.be]
SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

10/04/2012 03:31 AM

Report Abusive Post
Something as of late really seems to be burdening Obamas mind.He looks tired and unfocused.He looked that way during his speech at the dnc convention too,but at least he had a teleprompter to power him through that.Im not a Obama fan but i cant believe he`s simply bored and uninterested in his job, he has goals he wants to achieve still.Either he knows something we dont regarding our future,or he has become a egomaniac feeling himself above all of these proceedings.That may be the case judging from the grimaces on his face when contradicted by Romney.
 Quoting: blinders off

He's an egomaniac that is out of his element and he not only isn't used to that, he doesn't like it...simple.

Look at his entire career, even his academic career. All he has ever done is orate to an adoring audience and whatever he wants magically gets done by others. He never wrote squat for the Harvard Law review, yet he was the first black editor. What did he ever do as a State Senator?...no one seems to know, he voted "present" more often than not. How was he elected a state Senator?...the Chicago Dem Machine got his opponant disqualified...he makes a soaring speech at the DNC and everyone swoons. He runs for US senator and his opponant in that race Jack Ryan withdraws. He withdraws because the Obama machine got a California court to release previously sealed court documents with some embarrasing issues surrounding the child custody divorce case. Obama proceeds to DC as a US senator and is virtually in active campaign mode for president as soon as he arrives.

He makes soaring speeches, hope and change and again...everyone swoons and he gets astro-glided along...

The Demonrats have full control of both houses of congress and for 2 years again, he orates to adoring crowds and gets everything he wants...or so it seems...2010 people are pissed off and they take away his omnipotent control of the legislative branch...he doesn't like that, he knows that he can no longer get everything he wants by not really doing anything to earn it.

Then right on que as the new congress has just come into session the middle east begins to melt down...he promotes the "Arab spring" more idealistic rhetoric, but the congress is not all happy about that. He is beginning to become hostile toward the non compliant house...things are not so easy any longer and he is not getting everything he wants and he is not used to that, nor likes it...then around a year later where we are?...the middle east caves in on his "Arab Spring", we have a dead ambassador and people are BLAMING HIM for all the things that have gone wrong and all the things that could not magically fix themselves, un-employment is still far too high...economic growth is horrible and stuck on slow...

He feels he has done what he was supposed to, he spent a trillion dollar stimulus, he brought the dream of govt healthcare to life, he played smooshy face with the Muslims...and yet things are not working, he does not understand nor care why, all he knows is that he doesn't like it and he doesn't like being President anymore. If he didn't think he was supposed to run for a second term because that's what a good president does?...he wouldn't be...and when he loses he will secretly be one of the happiest men in DC...

What he really wants to be is an actor playing a US President where in the script everything works, everyone loves him and he gets the accolades he's used to. He doesn't like being the real president anymore because it's hard and there are a lot of pain in the ass things to deal with.

Last Edited by SHR on 10/04/2012 03:35 AM

Ooooh, see the fire is sweepin' Our very streets today...
Burns like a red coal carpet, Mad bulls lost the way...
War, children, it's just a shot away...it's just a shot away....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24470597
United States
10/04/2012 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
They're both turds working for the same assholes.

All scripted.

Watch Obama nail Romney in the next debate.

It's like watching a Gordon Ramsay reality show, always tied until the very last.

Bunch of scripted hogwash, and it really doesn't matter who wins, because the US citizens lose either way.
stormer

User ID: 24753039
South Africa
10/04/2012 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
They're both turds working for the same assholes.

All scripted.

Watch Obama nail Romney in the next debate.

It's like watching a Gordon Ramsay reality show, always tied until the very last.

Bunch of scripted hogwash, and it really doesn't matter who wins, because the US citizens lose either way.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24470597

Same...is obvious...is all the same...the world is moving towards WAR no matter who is potus.
givesendsighmeds
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery - Bob Marley
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6356307
United States
10/04/2012 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

When I graduated high school the very same day that Robert F. Kennedy was assasinated in 1968, I could get a job that paid me well enough to live on my own. People could afford to go to college without a load of debt. My grandmother was able to live on Social Security. Federal Income taxes on the rich were much higher, but the difference was that Congress seemed to care about education, health care, and the middle class. The thinking, then, was that if Americans were educated, had good jobs, and could be financially secure, then that would benefit the United States itself.

Now, many in Congress are owned by Big Money whose financial interests are not confined to the US, so these people -- the Wealthy Elite -- could care less about what happens to the middle class (unless it makes them money, of course). This state of affairs didn't happen overnight. It took a long time and numerous laws enacted over the years designed to benefit Big Money. Now, however, the "cake is baked," so to speak.

And in the last 30 years, it has been the Republican Presidents and the Republican Congresses that have presided over the biggest transfer of wealth known to mankind. The Wealthy Elite now own MOST of the wealth, while the middle class has been squeezed out.

In 1993, Clinton pushed through a tax hike on the upper 1% without a single Republican vote. In fact, it was said that this tax hike would destroy the economy. (Sound familiar?) But the fact is that the tax hike helped offset the deficit that Reagan/Bush had created. The result was a budget surplus in 2000 that was expected to grow over time. As we now know, BushII enacted his own version of "Trickle Down" economics and started two wars which resulted in deficits in the trillions of dollars. Lack of oversight and regulations resulted in the financial crisis of 2008 -- the worst since the Great Depression.

In spite of this, the Wealthy Elite have become richer, while the middle class continues to struggle.

The above synopsis of the events of the past 40-plus years is the reason people should vote for Democrats. They, as a general rule, enact programs that benefit the middle class. Programs such as: Social Security; Medicare; Medicaid; Student Loan programs; Pell Grants; the GI Bill; the Chips program; and so on. These were all promoted by Democrats.

In regard to Obamacare -- the reason Obama was determined to get that legislation through Congress is because of what happened to his mother. He witnessed her fighting with an insurance company while she was dying of cancer in the hospital! She had recently changed jobs and her new insurance company didn't want to pay for her treatments, because they claimed that her cancer was a "pre-existing" condition. (Sound familiar?) That experience touched him so deeply that he was determined that he would do everything he could to make sure it didn't happen to others.

Also -- Obama has done a lot for this country. More than he is given credit for. I won't try to list even his major accomplishments here, but I will say that it's important to note that 40% of the Stimulus Bill, enacted in 2009, is comprised of tax cuts.

And given the fact that the transfer of wealth to the upper 1% has taken place over decades and would have to be a concerted, definite, and systematic PLAN, don't you think that the media whores paid for by the Wealthy Elite would smear and lie about anyone who "bucks the system"? As Obama and Clinton have been lied about?

Just look at the results. Clinton left a budget surplus when he left office in 2000. And right now, the US economy is turning around, slowly but surely, while the rest of the world is still in recession.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22054163
United States
10/04/2012 04:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
It can be a bad thing to talk to much. When being questioned and you give to much detail the more your speak to define your innocence, your good, your better way or yours is the right way..correct not worng.

When on the stand it usually is better to be a man of few words. If you are the one being put on a stand for trial of your guilt...negligence...wrong...not acceptable...not qualified. So to say.

All that is put out there will be examined closely in a deliberation looking for any lacking to your defense and support by: supportive declarations or accusations, unsupported claims or declarations and accusations, facts given by you or alluded to or absent in relation to questions asked, adding in spoken facts or responses or claims not submitted prior in your case file or history, Motives, maneuvers or ply's used in what was submitted by your own self spoken testimony.

It can be picked to pieces and shredded...by debunking any given claims or accusation with real facts or evidences..it can be shredded by changing any thing you previous stood and spoke of on record, it can be shredded if you with held information deliberately....then gave it out in a time not appropriate. Meaning a time where no other evidences could be submitted for or against this information dumping. this is considered unfair information even sabotage of the full hearing and trial by hearing both sides. When it comes to all evidences and claims and pleas to be heard with proofs or evidences of them or in support of them. Trial manipulation bad thing.

The review of all that is said will be combed over with a knit comb to rake the bugs out. This will be by those opposing the speaker as well the side supporting. It will be a two way review. And it will be allowed and used to bleed the sometimes damaging many words of speech needed out of the one you are opposing. They will allow you to run on and on if your own defense does not shut you up.

None the less all will be picked to shreds. When all the court room crying stops and the hooray way to go and sock it to them dies down...even the justice justice we want justice.

The noise of this is laying dead and the knit picking is deliberating over all that was submitted with out the side show arena or grand stands of audience. Even the cheerleaders are erased from this.

Then out steps the conclusion to all that was submitted....right or wrongs good or bad. Even inconclusive.

There has been one president known in our US history as a man of few words.

His reply was "You lose."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24936465
United States
10/04/2012 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is where Romney's experience as a CEO comes in handy. Stand in front of the team, sell them bullshit and make them believe it.

Romney won the debate. Obama didn't challenge him on any of his lies.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11998544

Obama didn't lie at all, he never does.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6356307
United States
10/04/2012 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
It can be a bad thing to talk to much. When being questioned and you give to much detail the more your speak to define your innocence, your good, your better way or yours is the right way..correct not worng.

When on the stand it usually is better to be a man of few words. If you are the one being put on a stand for trial of your guilt...negligence...wrong...not acceptable...not qualified. So to say.

All that is put out there will be examined closely in a deliberation looking for any lacking to your defense and support by: supportive declarations or accusations, unsupported claims or declarations and accusations, facts given by you or alluded to or absent in relation to questions asked, adding in spoken facts or responses or claims not submitted prior in your case file or history, Motives, maneuvers or ply's used in what was submitted by your own self spoken testimony.

It can be picked to pieces and shredded...by debunking any given claims or accusation with real facts or evidences..it can be shredded by changing any thing you previous stood and spoke of on record, it can be shredded if you with held information deliberately....then gave it out in a time not appropriate. Meaning a time where no other evidences could be submitted for or against this information dumping. this is considered unfair information even sabotage of the full hearing and trial by hearing both sides. When it comes to all evidences and claims and pleas to be heard with proofs or evidences of them or in support of them. Trial manipulation bad thing.

The review of all that is said will be combed over with a knit comb to rake the bugs out. This will be by those opposing the speaker as well the side supporting. It will be a two way review. And it will be allowed and used to bleed the sometimes damaging many words of speech needed out of the one you are opposing. They will allow you to run on and on if your own defense does not shut you up.

None the less all will be picked to shreds. When all the court room crying stops and the hooray way to go and sock it to them dies down...even the justice justice we want justice.

The noise of this is laying dead and the knit picking is deliberating over all that was submitted with out the side show arena or grand stands of audience. Even the cheerleaders are erased from this.

Then out steps the conclusion to all that was submitted....right or wrongs good or bad. Even inconclusive.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22054163

And Romney will be charged with perjury.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22054163
United States
10/04/2012 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22054163

And Romney will be charged with perjury.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6356307

yes actually it could be libel or slander..defamation of character..it's shaken not stirred I asked for.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24334890
United States
10/04/2012 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Romney was on drugs which threw off Obama ... he had hyper-reactivity and interactivity ... awesome psychological warfare for someone who has not experienced it!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2666196

Ah , well there you go folks, THATS how the sheeple will spin this obvious ass whooping obama took last night. Man I didnt see this coming, saying the other guy was on drugs, because obama flopped so bad???iamwith
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9258462
United States
10/04/2012 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: blinders off

Mystery goal surprises coming soon. Sarah Palin warned us years ago.

GLP