Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,300 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 185,224
Pageviews Today: 310,294Threads Today: 97Posts Today: 1,866
04:34 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I want to hear from people who think Obama is doing well tonight.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24936056
United States
10/04/2012 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I want to hear from people who think Obama is doing well tonight.

Mystery goal surprises coming soon. Sarah Palin warned us years ago.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9258462

I'd do her.
blinders off

User ID: 5359980
United States
10/04/2012 06:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Something as of late really seems to be burdening Obamas mind.He looks tired and unfocused.He looked that way during his speech at the dnc convention too,but at least he had a teleprompter to power him through that.Im not a Obama fan but i cant believe he`s simply bored and uninterested in his job, he has goals he wants to achieve still.Either he knows something we dont regarding our future,or he has become a egomaniac feeling himself above all of these proceedings.That may be the case judging from the grimaces on his face when contradicted by Romney.
 Quoting: blinders off

He's an egomaniac that is out of his element and he not only isn't used to that, he doesn't like it...simple.

Look at his entire career, even his academic career. All he has ever done is orate to an adoring audience and whatever he wants magically gets done by others. He never wrote squat for the Harvard Law review, yet he was the first black editor. What did he ever do as a State Senator?...no one seems to know, he voted "present" more often than not. How was he elected a state Senator?...the Chicago Dem Machine got his opponant disqualified...he makes a soaring speech at the DNC and everyone swoons. He runs for US senator and his opponant in that race Jack Ryan withdraws. He withdraws because the Obama machine got a California court to release previously sealed court documents with some embarrasing issues surrounding the child custody divorce case. Obama proceeds to DC as a US senator and is virtually in active campaign mode for president as soon as he arrives.

He makes soaring speeches, hope and change and again...everyone swoons and he gets astro-glided along...

The Demonrats have full control of both houses of congress and for 2 years again, he orates to adoring crowds and gets everything he wants...or so it seems...2010 people are pissed off and they take away his omnipotent control of the legislative branch...he doesn't like that, he knows that he can no longer get everything he wants by not really doing anything to earn it.

Then right on que as the new congress has just come into session the middle east begins to melt down...he promotes the "Arab spring" more idealistic rhetoric, but the congress is not all happy about that. He is beginning to become hostile toward the non compliant house...things are not so easy any longer and he is not getting everything he wants and he is not used to that, nor likes it...then around a year later where we are?...the middle east caves in on his "Arab Spring", we have a dead ambassador and people are BLAMING HIM for all the things that have gone wrong and all the things that could not magically fix themselves, un-employment is still far too high...economic growth is horrible and stuck on slow...

He feels he has done what he was supposed to, he spent a trillion dollar stimulus, he brought the dream of govt healthcare to life, he played smooshy face with the Muslims...and yet things are not working, he does not understand nor care why, all he knows is that he doesn't like it and he doesn't like being President anymore. If he didn't think he was supposed to run for a second term because that's what a good president does?...he wouldn't be...and when he loses he will secretly be one of the happiest men in DC...

What he really wants to be is an actor playing a US President where in the script everything works, everyone loves him and he gets the accolades he's used to. He doesn't like being the real president anymore because it's hard and there are a lot of pain in the ass things to deal with.
 Quoting: SHR

You absolutely nailed it.When his ability to get whatever he wanted started to wain, that`s when the 923 executive orders started to get signed and thats when he started bypassing congress and appointing his countless czars unilaterally.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24939178
Australia
10/04/2012 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think he is doing really well...
I haven't watched TV for 3 months, does my vote still count?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15775729
United States
10/04/2012 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Something as of late really seems to be burdening Obamas mind.He looks tired and unfocused.He looked that way during his speech at the dnc convention too,but at least he had a teleprompter to power him through that.Im not a Obama fan but i cant believe he`s simply bored and uninterested in his job, he has goals he wants to achieve still.Either he knows something we dont regarding our future,or he has become a egomaniac feeling himself above all of these proceedings.That may be the case judging from the grimaces on his face when contradicted by Romney.

I agree, Obama looked as if he was annoyed by being forced into the debate. You could see it in his eyes every time he looked at Romney. I should say, the few times he glanced over at Romney.

Obama couldn't even articulate what his job should be. Obama stumbled, then said, "to defend the country". Romney said to defend The Constitution. Hello Obama...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5248308
United States
10/04/2012 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
It pains me to see so many Obama fans turning on him. If nothing else this is a man of strategy, he is just getting started, he played it just how a champion plays it. He is in for all three sets,AND the tie breaker, he is giving us a good show, he needs the Repub backing AFTER the election.

Cannot you see? Everybody loves the guy coming in from behind. You cannot do that easily when you are already President. He is saving, aggressively exposing Mittins' gaphs, for the last debate.

And everything else that goes with it. Oh and by the way, in the last 24 hours he was given notice of project deep shit happening, which we won't be notified about until Friday. He, has been awake for 26 hours, I looked. No, that part I am only guessing but the rest is true.
 Quoting: Mix 1430445

What kind of DOPE are you smoking? Damn... you're like a pet tard of the tard's tards.
Top Hat

User ID: 10235814
United States
10/04/2012 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

I've been saying this too. You say it better, however. Obama is a Bi-Polar, Manic/Depressive. Since this year, he hasn't been on his game at all. He's gone from too angry black guy to too cocky, more and more

He's slowly added a little ghetto inflection. He can't brag about his middle east policy as its a CIA op. Michelle wants to go to Hawaii to get her Barak and life back. She desperately wants to win 4 more, but she knows Barak and the economy doesn't have it in him.

That's an eventual divorce there. Barak is gone, mentally. He's a closet narcissist. Needs that spotlight. Barak has slowly withered. He will not ride off into the sun graciously.

Michelle, on the other hand, has blossomed as a person. She has undergone magnificent growth and development. Self Confidence. Graciousness. This has been a tremendous boost to her self esteem.

But her Barak has withered. Last night proved it. Look at her face prior to the debate. She was worried nearly sick about him facing Romney. Afraid they'll be outed as frauds. Afraid what did happen would happen.

Romney brought a Buzz Saw. Barak brought his failed policies. Basically debated himself down the tubes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24802484
United States
10/04/2012 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Some people pick winners and others pick losers. You pick losers."
Truer words could not have been spoken.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24564664
Australia
10/04/2012 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't have a dog in the fight, but going into this I thought Obama would at least outspeak him. That's not happening?

If Romney is lying, so be it, but that shouldn't be why you think Obama is doing well.
 Quoting: socraticwisdom

who gives a fuck?!!!!!!!!

americans!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3960495
United States
10/04/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
He schooled Romney. Romney is really a dunce though.

Now dont get me wrong, this country is doomed and they are both evil evil men, but Obama won the debate last night.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24473407
United States
10/04/2012 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Romney won hands down. Obama looked foolish telling all those lies.

GLP