Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,914 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,110,167
Pageviews Today: 2,030,239Threads Today: 697Posts Today: 15,139
07:33 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Who do you believe won tonight's debate?

snarkModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 1050548
United States
10/04/2012 12:23 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Who do you believe won tonight's debate?
Barry ain't jack without this guy:
totus
T For Texas, T For Tennessee!

The virtue of courage is a prerequisite for the practice of all other virtues, because otherwise one is virtuous only when virtue has no cost. There are times when something needs to be done, and yet we know that if we step up and do this needful thing, we will pay a heavy personal price. -C.S. Lewis
TheTruthWorker

User ID: 14354297
United States
10/04/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama lost debate because

1) That was the plan of his higher authorities, or
2) It just won't matter by election day, so why try hard
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9966035
United States
10/04/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh yeah.......and living in their parent's basement with a BA degree with NO JOB!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9966035

it was Obummer who put him in that basement
you retard !!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1984322

Oh you have such a small mind. But I'll go into great detail because I realize the IQ that I am dealing with.
The Rontards are going to write Ron Paul on the ticket so Obama WINS. What's their logo???????????? Oh yeah.....
4 more years of Obama is better than 8 years of Romney.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22538971
United States
Report Abusive Post
But as someone who understands geology, Coal guys, is a waste, the coal that is left for us to harvest is not clean, it is not efficient and it is not worth our time, we will have to destroy mountain tops and rid the U.S. of everything it considered beautiful, If anyone thinks coal is the way to go, then they are ignorant to the different types of coal that exist in the U.S. that being only the low grade...All of the good grade and even high grade coal has been used and destroyed over the last 100 years...The only coal that is left is just the shit that is 70% Sulfar rich and not worth the money it takes to gain it...
 Quoting: General Lee

What are you talking about? You don't have to take a mountain for coal!!!

And your facts are completely wrong! Your obviously have no clue.

FYI: Bituminous is what the US is rich in (has the most of).. it might be "second best" but its still a VERY good energy source. Ya dope.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24924823
United States
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: TheTruthWorker

Or maybe 4 years of raising the deficit by TRILLIONS of dollars every year, way more than any other president in history???
Frater

User ID: 18312371
United States
10/04/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
It was like a B movie.
LVX!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23343468
United States
10/04/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
you morons are screwed if obbooba or romnuts gets elected. you will all be dead within a year if either gets elected.

vote gary johnson libertarians
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
you morons are screwed if obbooba or romnuts gets elected. you will all be dead within a year if either gets elected.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23343468

Then O will win.............just what you want.
Anonymous Coward
10/04/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why? Gary Johnson's policies on Romney's on steroids. Why not move to Somalia if you're so unhappy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23020028
United States
10/04/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

I was thnking this too except maybe the real powers have told O, "You're out." so he figures why even try? He had his ass handed to him.
LORIEN

User ID: 6939092
United States
Report Abusive Post
But as someone who understands geology, Coal guys, is a waste, the coal that is left for us to harvest is not clean, it is not efficient and it is not worth our time, we will have to destroy mountain tops and rid the U.S. of everything it considered beautiful, If anyone thinks coal is the way to go, then they are ignorant to the different types of coal that exist in the U.S. that being only the low grade...All of the good grade and even high grade coal has been used and destroyed over the last 100 years...The only coal that is left is just the shit that is 70% Sulfar rich and not worth the money it takes to gain it...
 Quoting: General Lee

it's ok cuz now they frick frack the fuk out of the planet and think that is so brilliant.

We are soon due for a reakoning beyond any other...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5141990

Yeah, we need to burn up all our corn first to run on an inefficient fuel source like alcohol. Yeah, that's the ticket!
It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have anything worth living for?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23406573
United States
Report Abusive Post
‘‘Mr. President, you’re entitled to your own airplane and your own house, but not your own facts,’’ cruise
 Quoting: Treyfish

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1984322
United States
Report Abusive Post

I was thnking this too except maybe the real powers have told O, "You're out." so he figures why even try? He had his ass handed to him.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23020028

that is a very plausible theory
Anonymous Coward
10/04/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Frankly, I don't like either of them. I didn't hear anything but more political bull. I am so tired of the arguements that go nowhere and the promises by candidates that are never fullfilled. Just more and more political bull.
 Quoting: Zephyr2

So you won't even acknowledge that one of the candidates performed better than the other one because you believe that the arguments were too partisan in nature?
Bennu

User ID: 15070046
United States
10/04/2012 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
When asked: "What would you do as President?" Romney ended his pointless rant with: "What's happening in the Middle East, there are developments around the world that are of real concern."

Did anyone else catch that? It seemed so out of place but telling. It's beginning to look like Romney will be the next POTUS.

Last Edited by Bennu on 10/04/2012 12:32 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14541046
United States
10/04/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's so obvious the majority of people on GLP just don't understand politics or can't see what Romney is doing.

He flip-flopped on so many of his original points..

Here is ONE example: [link to tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com]

Now, I understand you guys are bandwagon fans and jump on the next promised "great thing" but you really, REALLY need to pay attention and fact-check some of the shit politicians say. Stop being mindless sheep.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
When asked: "What would you do as President?" Romney ended his pointless rant with: "What's happening in the Middle East, there are developments around the world that are of real concern."

Did anyone else catch that? It seemed so out of place but telling. It's beginning to look like Romney will be the next POTUS.
 Quoting: Bennu

He was prbably referring to the NON -DISCLOSURE and the COVER up of the Libya attack and our dead Ambassador. Another topic I hope he drills into Obama about.
TheTruthWorker

User ID: 14354297
United States
Report Abusive Post

Or maybe 4 years of raising the deficit by TRILLIONS of dollars every year, way more than any other president in history???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24924823

And who would plan such an outcome, and why?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Spendocrats and Liberals? FDR and the New Deal? LBJ and The Great Society? Obamacare and TRILLIONS of $$$s of deficits?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5141990
United States
10/04/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

I laughed when he said that.
That hit Obama rite in de ass.

Me too! In fact, I was yelling at the TV as much a my husband yells when our football team scores a touch-down!

And that is why you are stupid because hiring of teachers and paying them is a state issue...derp. Wake the fuk up sheep.

You STFU....did you even watch the debates you Rontard? It was O that said he wants to hire more teachers......making it a FED issue. Romney was using his OWN words against him! I'll forgive your ignorance though since I'm aware of the low IQ Rontards have because of all the weed they smoke. Oh yeah.......and living in their parent's basement with a BA degree with NO JOB!

cruise

I wish; dumass. It matters little that sheeple can be swayed/turned by state issues in a POTUS debate...WAKE THE FUK UP.

Romney said little to nothing if you actually paid attention which many of your brethren did not. It's obvious tho expected at this point in the game.

Rontard is laughable. I actually have a side; it's me.

Fuk u and stfu and go back to sleep now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14541046
United States
Report Abusive Post

Wait, are you talking about the REPUBLICAN President Bush?

Do you know what irony is?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3978737
United States
Report Abusive Post

Obama loses debate one

Obama wins debate two

Obama wins tie breaker

It's the standard formula for drama. You want Obama to win all three - how are the masses going to stay tuned to the show?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1984322
United States
Report Abusive Post

Spendocrats and Liberals? FDR and the New Deal? LBJ and The Great Society? Obamacare and TRILLIONS of $$$s of deficits?

but .... but ... but
da got Obama phones
Desert Fox

User ID: 8786935
United States
10/04/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

I laughed when he said that.
That hit Obama rite in de ass.

Me too! In fact, I was yelling at the TV as much a my husband yells when our football team scores a touch-down!

And that is why you are stupid because hiring of teachers and paying them is a state issue...derp. Wake the fuk up sheep.

You STFU....did you even watch the debates you Rontard? It was O that said he wants to hire more teachers......making it a FED issue. Romney was using his OWN words against him! I'll forgive your ignorance though since I'm aware of the low IQ Rontards have because of all the weed they smoke. Oh yeah.......and living in their parent's basement with a BA degree with NO JOB!

Thanks for taking care of my light work.
:TOMABANEFOX:
It's more humane this way ya know, or burn on totem pole. Choice is yours.
Innards_outward

User ID: 1080787
United States
10/04/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
16.8% (263)

Those most be useful idiots posting for the poll? Rom did a good job watched about 15 mins of it. shebo
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

I wish; dumass. It matters little that sheeple can be swayed/turned by state issues in a POTUS debate...WAKE THE FUK UP.

Romney said little to nothing if you actually paid attention which many of your brethren did not. It's obvious tho expected at this point in the game.

Rontard is laughable. I actually have a side; it's me.

Fuk u and stfu and go back to sleep now.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's YOU!!!!!!!! Well vote yourself in for being the next Potus and we'll see how far you go. In the meantime...............don't respond to a post that you clearly have NO INTEREST.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Wait, are you talking about the REPUBLICAN President Bush?

Do you know what irony is?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14541046

I don't know what you are talking about. LOL. More libtard talking points. Look it up, Obama raised the deficit 4 to 5 times more +++ than Bush Jr. ever did. Not even close.
SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

Report Abusive Post
Let me give you a little clue as to how this is going to play out over the next week or so and just how devastating a blow to Obama this is going to be and as well it SHOULD be...

Obama is an empty suit...he's nothing but facade, remarks prepared by someone else and prompter...tonight was the very first time in public where he had to stand up all by himself and face someone who was prepared to confront him. He didn't get that with old fart fool McCain...he didn't get it during his own Democrat primary against other Democrats...you all saw how misreably he failed...the entire leftist media is in fullout damage control meltdown or denial mode...The President seemed lost, disengaged, disconnected and completely out of his league...

So...how do you think he is handling the security and negotiating with other world leaders? Who are NOT Americans that have America's best interest at heart like Romney is and does....you really want Obama dealing with Vlad "The Shark" Putin after seeing this debacle?...cutting trade deals with China?...or the Arabs?....uh uh errr...well my grandma like er, ummm...

Is that the so called "Man" you want as the commander and chief securing the lives of your children?...your family?..this country as a whole?...is the person you saw tonight the one you want to trust with those monumental responsibilities?...someone who couldn't even hold their head up and acted like a peevish girl who didn't want to be where they were.

And people wonder why he hides from his responsibilities like he did when our embassy was raided and 4 Americans including our Ambassador were murdered...

There should be no wondering...that is all he has...he's nothing more than a community organizer who was built into something he never was and never could be by people who wanted an extremely Progressive President in the whitehouse...he's a charade and the Barack Obama that so many people were sold on has never existed in real life...and when the facade walls that protect that stylized image are removed?...you see the real Barack Obama just like you did tonight...outclassed, out of his league and pathetically out gunned when it comes down to taking on any challenge by himself.

You also got to see a Mitt Romney tonight that was in his element...he was prepared to handle the moment, well informed, well spoken, made his points well and handled whatever feeble counter points Obama could squeek up easily and handily...he did indeed look act and sound like the Pro he is...and Obama looked acted and sounded like the fruadulent boob he is...

Ooooh, see the fire is sweepin' Our very streets today...
Burns like a red coal carpet, Mad bulls lost the way...
War, children, it's just a shot away...it's just a shot away....
Desert Fox

User ID: 8786935
United States
10/04/2012 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Just say no to drugs. They are harming your thought processes.
:TOMABANEFOX:
It's more humane this way ya know, or burn on totem pole. Choice is yours.
SoulWinner

User ID: 16639840
United States
10/04/2012 12:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
Too bad abortion wasn't brought up, it's the first consideration I make when choosing a candidate...
 Quoting: BRIEF

Of course it is. cool2
...Loving souls, starving trolls...

GLP