Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,579 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,244,953
Pageviews Today: 2,441,099Threads Today: 943Posts Today: 19,343
11:27 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Who do you believe won tonight's debate?

politicsISfake
User ID: 11672934
United Kingdom
10/04/2012 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Who do you believe won tonight's debate?
I think the stanky(yes sTANKY/stinky poo) sh*t won. First name BULL.
AHEM. cheque please. hm weird. OK bye.

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19011623
United States
10/04/2012 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a bit older than you, and back in 1980 when I was a young, naive and delusional, I worked on the Jimmy Carter campaign (yes yes I know)

I wanted to be a reporter back then and I was already active in politics, so I was glued to the debates between Carter and Reagan

I remember my young idealistic heart feeling crushed as I watched Ronald Reagan swagger into the debates and demolish Carter

Every "there you go again" and other confident put down was something I couldn't comprehend at the time. I argued against it, I called Reagan aggressive and domineering....but I did know it meant my guy was on the ropes and going down hard

and he did

Now, in hindsight as an adult, a born again ornery indpendent with a powerful dislike of both parties, I respect Reagan's self confidence, and I know that is what a country going through difficulties wants and needs

I encourage you, if you get a chance, to watch some online clips of those Reagan vs Carter debates so you can say "and that sir, is how it's done..."

An old man, once called a hack, who found his fire and slid into the presidency on a landslide

I am in no way defending Reagan's presidency, the fact he was a paid representative for GE and the defense industry etc etc.

I don't think any president is anything other than a mouthpiece chosen by the PTB

However, that said, he was great at those debates and he demolished poor Carter ..who was not a bad man, but was a bad wizard....
 Quoting: Blue Zeus

here is the entire 90 minutes
sorry embed is disabled.....

-Anubis

Quoting: Anubis

I've skipped around a little. When I listened to Reagan's response to Walters' final questions...around 1 hour, 19 minutes....I'm thinking Romney did some studying of this debate before tonight.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1984322
United States
10/04/2012 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
tv polls are out

Romney wins debate by 67%
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
tv polls are out

Romney wins debate by 67%
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1984322

ooops sorry

I mean wins WITH 67%
Blue Zeus

User ID: 14348632
United States
10/04/2012 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've skipped around a little. When I listened to Reagan's response to Walters' final questions...around 1 hour, 19 minutes....I'm thinking Romney did some studying of this debate before tonight.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19011623

agreed...that is exactly what I was thinking as well through out the debate
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14541046
United States
10/04/2012 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

And you still type like an idiot (and insult mentally challenged individuals)?

8ball says this kid is a compulsive liar.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14541046

Wow and to think I could of been one of those aborted fetus you creeps cry so loudly about. What a joke you all are when your true colors shine for all to see.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5141990

Irony. I'd explain it to you, but I don't think your pea-sized mentally capacity could handle it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14541046

UR funny also. Between scooting around other threads and catching up here I can see you got your hands full with more than enough and I don't think you and I actually were at odds to began with after going back. So carry on dude.

I enjoy starting drama with idiots. You guys are very entertaining!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15488325
United States
10/04/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama likes the name Obamacare.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18663404
United States
10/04/2012 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Crook C won.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama likes the name Obamacare.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15488325

it can now be used as
the name over the door
of his retirement home.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

agreed...that is exactly what I was thinking as well through out the debate
 Quoting: Blue Zeus

It's so strange, too, watching the Reagan debate and seeing how similar world issues were then to now. Maybe just because I was two in 1980, so I don't have the memory of everything between then and the late 90's to see how things have continued or evolved.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24867627
United States
10/04/2012 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I only require half a brian to figure this one out on this site....s226

No brainer; O won. R did not include me gen next on his talking pts about "entitlements" ie; = ss / mediare which I pay into on so many pts I do not know where he stands or what he will do....

I personally am so sick of your boomer asses .... suck its226

If you think Obama won this debate, your IQ is 100 points below my 138, not the 50 I might have imagined, had I met you while you were attempting again and again to tie your shoes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1222180

taking the same online IQ test repeatedly until you achieve a higher score doesn't count.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23651594
United States
10/04/2012 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who gives a shit? Like it matters which puppet gets in office? NOT!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24924823
United States
10/04/2012 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23651594

Meh, all things being equal, I'd rather have the less Marxist puppet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24932472
United States
10/04/2012 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
i think both candidates did well supporting their own beliefs.

I like Mitt Romney's policies. there were no gaffes. we are not electing
entertainers. they both supported their own positions.

nothing different about tonight.

i hope romney wins though
devoted follower
User ID: 24094839
United States
10/04/2012 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
It wasn't the american people.
 Quoting: GoldenRuled

Quoting: The Gallows

The american people lost on all counts.

both ways.

we are doomed.
 Quoting: Skin Suit

yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24932472
United States
10/04/2012 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
why do you say they are both Marxist's puppets or the american people lost.

our political process may be flawed but we don't have Marxists......we have the best political system ini the world

saying vague things like "the American people lost" or the other bad language does nothing for the discourse......

it is negative ....and an "I am going to sit in the corner and eat worms"

I hate everyone.......we have puppets that are marxist........both Obama and Romney are sharp individuals.......i wonder ...to those that don't like the system.....are your part of the problem or part of the solution.

obama has had 4 years.....Romney won the primary....it is our system...let's give him a chance

he said tonight he had to work with a democratic controlled congress in Massachesetts....... we are all Americans.

No matter who wins...let's hold him accountable and expect results ....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23651594
United States
10/04/2012 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23651594

Meh, all things being equal, I'd rather have the less Marxist puppet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24924823

ROTFLMAO! Might seem that way for now, just wait!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6269324
United States
10/04/2012 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obaqma finally showed how the student acts in front of the schoolmaster. Lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5141990
United States
10/04/2012 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I only require half a brian to figure this one out on this site....s226

No brainer; O won. R did not include me gen next on his talking pts about "entitlements" ie; = ss / mediare which I pay into on so many pts I do not know where he stands or what he will do....

I personally am so sick of your boomer asses .... suck its226

If you think Obama won this debate, your IQ is 100 points below my 138, not the 50 I might have imagined, had I met you while you were attempting again and again to tie your shoes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1222180

taking the same online IQ test repeatedly until you achieve a higher score doesn't count.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24867627

TU for bringing that forward again because I think my point is ignored here among the boomer majority and I like to rock the boat and revolt.
Guam
User ID: 2103460
Guam
10/04/2012 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let me give you a little clue as to how this is going to play out over the next week or so and just how devastating a blow to Obama this is going to be and as well it SHOULD be...

Obama is an empty suit...he's nothing but facade, remarks prepared by someone else and prompter...tonight was the very first time in public where he had to stand up all by himself and face someone who was prepared to confront him. He didn't get that with old fart fool McCain...he didn't get it during his own Democrat primary against other Democrats...you all saw how misreably he failed...the entire leftist media is in fullout damage control meltdown or denial mode...The President seemed lost, disengaged, disconnected and completely out of his league...

So...how do you think he is handling the security and negotiating with other world leaders? Who are NOT Americans that have America's best interest at heart like Romney is and does....you really want Obama dealing with Vlad "The Shark" Putin after seeing this debacle?...cutting trade deals with China?...or the Arabs?....uh uh errr...well my grandma like er, ummm...

Is that the so called "Man" you want as the commander and chief securing the lives of your children?...your family?..this country as a whole?...is the person you saw tonight the one you want to trust with those monumental responsibilities?...someone who couldn't even hold their head up and acted like a peevish girl who didn't want to be where they were.

And people wonder why he hides from his responsibilities like he did when our embassy was raided and 4 Americans including our Ambassador were murdered...

There should be no wondering...that is all he has...he's nothing more than a community organizer who was built into something he never was and never could be by people who wanted an extremely Progressive President in the whitehouse...he's a charade and the Barack Obama that so many people were sold on has never existed in real life...and when the facade walls that protect that stylized image are removed?...you see the real Barack Obama just like you did tonight...outclassed, out of his league and pathetically out gunned when it comes down to taking on any challenge by himself.

You also got to see a Mitt Romney tonight that was in his element...he was prepared to handle the moment, well informed, well spoken, made his points well and handled whatever feeble counter points Obama could squeek up easily and handily...he did indeed look act and sound like the Pro he is...and Obama looked acted and sounded like the fruadulent boob he is...
 Quoting: SHR

Oh dear God, if Obama somehow got re-elected, expect 4 more years of this shit. Putin bitch slapping Obama like Romney bitch slapped Obama tonight. Same shit, Obama meandering on about some BS w/o his teleprompter, looking down at God knows what and not even being able to look someone in the eye.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24924823

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
10/04/2012 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
muzzi boy got his ass kicked.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18225377
United States
10/04/2012 02:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did I just see a couple of kids battle it out in an arbritary defintion of elementary school with no real meaning and purpose? What I observed was a couple of elastic superfiscial bigots, judging the other on their own merits, and truly hoping that the American people could hopefully understand that their is some blatant differnce between their differnces?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Guam 2103460

1rof11rof11rof11rof1

he took his milk money ???

1rof11rof11rof11rof1

classic bro ;)

thanks, I needed that laugh.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19734442
United States
10/04/2012 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Simple, Romney was trying to channel Reagan and his unflappability, while Obama started off on the wrong tone, telling us deaf dumb and blind children yet again for the 2 millionth time, that this was the worst economy since the great depression, yeah Obama, we got that in 2008 but dont let us know how well you TCB, just mention Bush a couple dozen times, search for the teleprompter in your mind and try to figure out how IT would respond, and hope the charming smile will woo in the undecided.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

1rof11rof11rof11rof1

1rof11rof11rof11rof1

classic bro ;)

Not just took his milk money, but took his milk money, kicked his butt and sent him home! :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did I just see a couple of kids battle it out in an arbritary defintion of elementary school with no real meaning and purpose? What I observed was a couple of elastic superfiscial bigots, judging the other on their own merits, and truly hoping that the American people could hopefully understand that their is some blatant differnce between their differnces?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18225377

did I just see a kid
that can't spell differences ???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 847129
United States
10/04/2012 02:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
c'mon people, do you think all the maggots who voted for obama last time are even watching the debates? they are going to vote him in again just because he's black.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23681832
United States
10/04/2012 02:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Watch out - Sarah Palin is usually right - she said since Obama was stomped tonight (paraphrasing) that Obama and his Chicago machine might try to pull something BIG. God only knows what it will be. We are now at an even more dangerous time.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Watch out - Sarah Palin is usually right - she said since Obama was stomped tonight (paraphrasing) that Obama and his Chicago machine might try to pull something BIG. God only knows what it will be. We are now at an even more dangerous time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23681832

oh shit !!!

one step closer to Martial Law
and a dictatorship if he don't win.

yoda
snarkModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 1050548
United States
10/04/2012 02:27 AM

Report Abusive Post

1rof11rof11rof11rof1

1rof11rof11rof11rof1

classic bro ;)

Not just took his milk money, but took his milk money, kicked his butt and sent him home! :)

And gave him a wedgie. Don't forget the wedgie.
T For Texas, T For Tennessee!

The virtue of courage is a prerequisite for the practice of all other virtues, because otherwise one is virtuous only when virtue has no cost. There are times when something needs to be done, and yet we know that if we step up and do this needful thing, we will pay a heavy personal price. -C.S. Lewis

GLP