Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,236 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 547,780
Pageviews Today: 945,135Threads Today: 405Posts Today: 6,573
11:49 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Who do you believe won tonight's debate?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1222180
United States
10/03/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Who do you believe won tonight's debate?
I think we should all collectively throw up for the rotten pile of garbage that was. These are our choices? We should all realize that this country is done. Cooked. History.

stir
 Quoting: Patient.Zer0

Romney was masterful.

Obama was exposed for the fascist, statist, egotistical, narcissistic, pile of camel shit he is, AND aspires to be.
Space Janitor

User ID: 19703701
United States
10/03/2012 10:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
personally, while i was pleasantly surprised at how well spoken romney was, i was disappointed by his... i dunno.. attitude? i felt like he was being disrespectful of the debate process and acting as if he felt he was in charge of things, and not the moderator. while i think they both spoke well, i feel like obama seemed more respectful of the process of the debate in general. as far as their talking points, the things they say, etc. they're both lying assholes :)
 Quoting: Canadian_lady25

Process sucks and is disrespectful. It's not a real debate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 788992

Yeah, it was like an Extreme Debate Smackdown!
put rock in geyser.
Desert Fox

User ID: 8786935
United States
Report Abusive Post
Romney definitely won the debate, but he won't win the war.

In my opinion, Obama was holding back.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 902014

Holding back? lololol

He was lost! Always has been. This guy is NOT a leader. This guy cannot speak or think without a teleprompter!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24167397

To be fair to Obama, who can get America out of this mess?

It doesn't matter who you put in the Oval Office, the debt is always going to go up.

What's the saying? You have to spend to make money.

Like EBT cards make money?
:TOMABANEFOX:
It's more humane this way ya know, or burn on totem pole. Choice is yours.
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
Report Abusive Post
I felt like Obama was debating like he was never president before.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24895294

When has he acted presidential??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2402379
United States
Report Abusive Post
Ann is correct to be worried about Mitt's emotional well being. He is not tightly wrapped enough to be president.
FatalW1shes

User ID: 18009481
United States
Report Abusive Post
Obama looked really out of shape....

He was struggling.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9966035
United States
10/03/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Romney couldn't shut up .. rude as hell .. and they just brought up Obama saying he had 5 more seconds and looked upset .. of course .. there was no control in this debate ..

.. if you are familiar with LDS .. Romney believes Obama is lower then him carrying the blackened skin curse of Cain ..

I will never ever vote for an lds member and I hold no religion .. but am well experienced with them ..
 Quoting: redrosie

You frickin' shill.......OBAMA was unfairly alotted MUCH MORE TIME THAN ROMNEY. I was holding a stop watch!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7013783
United States
Report Abusive Post
Romney won hands down ..

Unfortunately, this is how the ignorant of USA will interpret:

Obama, cool calm collected the entire time. He was never rude to Jim. Romney had too much ammunition against Obama, but he appeared overly aggressive and disrespectful to the moderator, not allowing Jim to move to the next segment several times. Obama was apologetic and complimentary, "Sorry" .. "You're doing a great job Jim."

I could tell Romney wanted to throw out the big guns (i.e. Libya, Fast of the Furious), but he's going to save it for the last debate, the most memorable debate being the last w/ the most viewers.

Hell, Obama's core voters aren't watching this shit; they don't care about policy. For Obama, this is about appealing to new voters & our elders. He's gauranteed the black, hispanic, young, gay, atheist, the Media, agnostic, 99 percenters (non-rich white) votes -- that's if they even bother to vote. What does Mitt have? The 1 percenters, fat people, and private business owners?

Romney will win all debates, but Obama has been carefully attacking and shaping up his constituents these past 4 years, artfully~

Either way, we lose.
MississippiBlkMan

User ID: 485004
United States
Report Abusive Post
I bet those who were on the fence that voted early before this debate for Obama are very upset now..This is why early voting shouldn't happen until after the first debate..
Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14630378
United States
Report Abusive Post
Romney definitely won the debate, but he won't win the war.

In my opinion, Obama was holding back.

Holding back? lololol

He was lost! Always has been. This guy is NOT a leader. This guy cannot speak or think without a teleprompter!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24167397

NO what he means is that he didnt use any attacks. Like the 47% or Bain. I agree he was holding back. EIther one of two things: he was told to lose to look good or wanted him to get over conifident. I still want to see all the fact checking.

Either way we lose. WHat i got from the debate is a cocky weasel that is a control freak vs a nerdy school boys that say but my numbers are right as he get a swirlly.

Was it me or were the questions kinda one sided and werent real questions. It was like that was wrong what would you do to fix it. Maybe more open ended questions that are more broad.

I think the BOTH had the questions before hand

side note one had a note book of notes and the other had a few cards..... just saying
Doc SavageModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 21748249
United States

Report Abusive Post
The best thing about tonight was that America FINALLY got to see BOTH Obama AND Romney AS THEY REALLY ARE.

No doubt a lot of Americans were VERY surprised by Romney.

Many were also surprised by Obama -- but in a negative way.
Brigit

User ID: 18893607
United States
Report Abusive Post
This stupid counntry is caught in the 2 party system and cannot see beyond D or R. So what do we do sit out and let the country turn into a Communist Nation or do we get something a little better than O. I for one will not stand by and let this country collapse. This is a planned implosion with Obama at the helm. Ron Paul has been the closest we've ever come to a real leader but the globalists were never going to let that happen..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5141990
United States
10/03/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I only require half a brian to figure this one out on this site....s226
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5141990

No brainer; O won. R did not include me gen next on his talking pts about "entitlements" ie; = ss / mediare which I pay into on so many pts I do not know where he stands or what he will do....

I personally am so sick of your boomer asses .... suck its226
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4655644
United States
Report Abusive Post
I cannot tell you who won, but I can tell you who lost.....America!

The Statue of Liberty is kaputt! Now THAT's disconcerting!
Desert Fox

United States
Report Abusive Post
personally, while i was pleasantly surprised at how well spoken romney was, i was disappointed by his... i dunno.. attitude? i felt like he was being disrespectful of the debate process and acting as if he felt he was in charge of things, and not the moderator. while i think they both spoke well, i feel like obama seemed more respectful of the process of the debate in general. as far as their talking points, the things they say, etc. they're both lying assholes :)

Process sucks and is disrespectful. It's not a real debate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 788992

i guess i dont understand what you mean. are you saying that its disrespectful to have a process/structure for a debate in general?

Don't you know all should bow down before the messiah.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14630378
United States
Report Abusive Post
I think we should all collectively throw up for the rotten pile of garbage that was. These are our choices? We should all realize that this country is done. Cooked. History.

stir

Romney was masterful.

Obama was exposed for the fascist, statist, egotistical, narcissistic, pile of camel shit he is, AND aspires to be.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1222180

dang i watched the wrong one what channel was that one on???
Mr Martin

User ID: 19828830
United States
10/03/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
IMO Romney won it hands down.
 Quoting: Wonkish

LOL obama was like euh euh euh euuh and romney was very smooth,

But still it is like choosing if you have to shoot in your head OR your foot.

Both propose impossible scenarios.
But hey at least there is a "CHOICE" or is there ?
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.”

Resonance is the KEY!
anonimalle

User ID: 23768347
United States
Report Abusive Post
IMO Romney won it hands down.
 Quoting: Wonkish

Finally I was proud of Romney. I believe he will make this country a fine President.
Behind every myth lies a mystery, and every legend holds an echo of the truth ……
Que Sera Sera

"For not by numbers of men nor by measure of body but by valor of soul is war decided"

Bilisarius

" At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe. We are in a new phase of a very old war."

Gates of Vienna.

"May we smite our enemies to the darkest chamber of hell, for we wish only to live in peace, and they desire only to put their boot upon our neck."
redrosie

User ID: 8046621
United States
Report Abusive Post
Too bad abortion wasn't brought up, it's the first consideration I make when choosing a candidate...
 Quoting: BRIEF

really?

You choose the direction of the entire country based on something you hopefully will never encounter. and most people never will?

wow, that's pretty stupid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10401141

It defines morality.

I cannot vote for an immoral candidate.

You know the answer .. les Romney believes in nothing more then the rhythm method .. Obama tries to let us govern our own bodies.
.... 22426221213 ....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4613981
United States
10/03/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I loved the 90 billion green energy money thrown in Obummers face. He never defended it either, how could he.
 Quoting: Desert Fox

I thought that looked bad on Romney. Everyone needs to get off oil, putting that much support behind alternative energy should be applauded not scorned.

As strong as Romney looked that was a huge, huge point for me.
 Quoting: d1k

LOL . Helloooo Did you actually watch the debate? Ok So Obummer didnt give my $ to" Solyndra ".???? over 500 MILLION only to file bankruptcy weeks after receiving my tax dollars........... R u serious? lol
Mr Martin

User ID: 19828830
United States
Report Abusive Post

stir

Romney was masterful.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1222180

dang i watched the wrong one what channel was that one on???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14630378

I've seen it on my Atltv
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.”

Resonance is the KEY!
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Too bad abortion wasn't brought up, it's the first consideration I make when choosing a candidate...

really?

You choose the direction of the entire country based on something you hopefully will never encounter. and most people never will?

Um, FUCK YOU.

Abortion actually IS the ONE litmus test that differentiates a moral person from an immoral one.

Pro-abortion perverts worship Satan.

Pro-life people are godly, moral, and ethical.

WE know that the taking of INNOCENT life ( abortion ) is completely different than the taking of GUILTY life ( death-row murderers ).

Perverted progressives want to SAVE the lives of evil murderers and want to MURDER innocent pre-born children.

God will DAMN those who support abortion "rights", such as Hell-dweller Justice Blackmun.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4613981
United States
10/03/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I loved the 90 billion green energy money thrown in Obummers face. He never defended it either, how could he.
 Quoting: Desert Fox

I thought that looked bad on Romney. Everyone needs to get off oil, putting that much support behind alternative energy should be applauded not scorned.

As strong as Romney looked that was a huge, huge point for me.
 Quoting: d1k

LOL . Helloooo Did you actually watch the debate? Ok So Obummer didnt give my $ to" Solyndra ".???? over 500 MILLION only to file bankruptcy weeks after receiving my tax dollars........... R u serious? lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4613981

Hmmmmmmm . Hows that for energy investment?
_2 swords_

User ID: 23578537
United States
Report Abusive Post
Loved how Romney brought up Solyndra. clap
sandpiper

User ID: 24922257
United States
Report Abusive Post
Just surfed though NBC, ABC, CBS, and CNN, all the reporter look sick to their stomachs. I believe they finally realize Obama is ill prepared and a really bad president.
 Quoting: Sophie1

I did the same thing. While on CNN I had to check and see if I was on that channel. They looked like they swallowed the gold fish, but had to spit it out that Romney WON! I want to see what Souldad has to say tomorrow. Ha Ha. Still flipping, Rachel Mudmouth is the only one that stood up for O.
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1445528
United States
Report Abusive Post
Romney won!

He was clear, precise. He knew what he was talking about because he understands how to run a business, what it takes to negotiate, how to bring both sides together in doing so.

Obummer still doesn't get it. It's about the economy STUPID..yeah, education is important, but first and foremost should be the economy, because we all know people with excellent educations that CANNOT get jobs..

Romney seemed to understand that. I liked when he told OBummer that the two years he spent pushing OBamacare should have been spent on JOBS..

Romney needs to be on his game like this from here on out. OBummer is extremely competitive...he will be on his game next time, and so Romney will need to step it up even more..JMHO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9966035
United States
Report Abusive Post

You know the answer .. les Romney believes in nothing more then the rhythm method .. Obama tries to let us govern our own bodies.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward

Yea.............that is the one thing Obama doesn't want the government to get involved in....unless of course it is the taxpayers paying for the abortion. But everything else with him is government government government.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Romney won this debate.

Romney seemed at both sincere about and at easy talking about basic business and economic facts. He came across not only confident but truthful.

Obama looked nervous, off balance, and stammered constantly. He came across like a liar who didn't know what the frack he was doing. He was so far in over his head he even suggested the moderator change the subject at one point.
 Quoting: Resister

Obama ALWAYS stutters and stammers like the IDIOT he is, when there is no teleprompter around to be his mammy.
Desert Fox

United States
10/03/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Loved how Romney brought up Solyndra. clap
 Quoting: _2 swords_

Me too.
Treyfish

User ID: 14756837
United States
10/03/2012 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

really?

It defines morality.

I cannot vote for an immoral candidate.

Quoting: redrosie

Ollama wants the gov't to control our bodies. FUCK THAT.

GLP