Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,808 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 425,519
Pageviews Today: 709,849Threads Today: 230Posts Today: 4,343
08:50 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Look at the teams fighting on the behalves of their masters!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 610727
Australia
10/04/2012 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Look at the teams fighting on the behalves of their masters!!!
I'm with you OP. That's why I posted this earlier today:
Thread: PIN ALL THE DEBATE THREADS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24202972
United States
10/04/2012 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've seen you around trying to shake this site back to its foundation.
I see you've suffered the karma points for it.
More threads about this crap than I can count on 2 hands.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2794374

No... He's suffered the karma points for being a world class ASSHOLE.

Go look his history over. You'll get a clearer picture of the negative karma.
Rebelucio

User ID: 4938108
United States
10/04/2012 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24202972

I initially thought you were talking about McKenna. I was thinking that it was a hell of a claim to suggest the plight of someone was due to karma. Hahaha..then I realized what you meant and smacked myself on the head.

I love Terence McKenna. Did you know he died of a tumor in his brain in the shape of a mushroom? Ironic, huh?
Love thy enemy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2794374
Belgium
10/04/2012 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I initially thought you were talking about McKenna. I was thinking that it was a hell of a claim to suggest the plight of someone was due to karma. Hahaha..then I realized what you meant and smacked myself on the head.

I love Terence McKenna. Did you know he died of a tumor in his brain in the shape of a mushroom? Ironic, huh?
 Quoting: Rebelucio

Oh i would never. :D
Had no idea about the guy really, just saw him around telling what I agreed with. The charade that is politics.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2794374
Belgium
10/04/2012 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I meant agree with serenity on this one.

I've listened to Mckenna's stuff for a while. I knew he died of a brain tumor but not that it was mushroom shaped. His last effort? :p
Rebelucio

User ID: 4938108
United States
10/04/2012 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I meant agree with serenity on this one.

I've listened to Mckenna's stuff for a while. I knew he died of a brain tumor but not that it was mushroom shaped. His last effort? :p

Yes, his last effort.
Love thy enemy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21704313
United States
10/04/2012 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is pathetically sad to me that anyone still believes either of those clowns will do anything to benefit us.
Stop fighting each other over a couple of elite idiots, neither of whom would blink an eye about locking all your asses up in a FEMA camp.

It is not part of the elits agenda to improve anything for us, so they wouldn't allow anyone in office that would do anything any different. The are hand groomed figure heads, the both of them. Get over it already!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23651594

^^^^^^
THIS!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17909907
China
10/04/2012 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Has it been more retarded than usual?
 Quoting: ThereIsNoEye

Yes!
America_F_Yeah!
User ID: 5044555
United States
10/04/2012 04:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is truly hilarious to watch.

The entirety of GLP has turned into a testosterone field. Yep, its like watching a "Make-believe" football game where each side is claiming victory and rooting like a bunch of lost cheerleaders for their owners. -"Thats-a-good boy. Now lie down and play dead. Soon your opinion will be irrelevant."-

In fact, its literally happening to the point where it seems as if Obamney supporters are actually expecting to be invited to the dinner tables of their favorite elite to enjoy the scraps from their plates for displaying their undying loyalty. Trust me when I say this...they don't want anymore house pets to take care of.

No matter who wins, when the time comes for the "meltdown" and martial law is implemented...they'll execute Romney and Obama supporters side by side while you each argue who the "bigger communist is."

I just thought I'd provide a bit of balance...
 Quoting: Serenity777

clappa FUCKING Brilliant!! bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24522361
Canada
10/04/2012 04:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Never before have the mice been so unaware that they are voting for cats. Black cat, white cat, doesn't matter if you're a mouse. The result will be the same.
stormer

User ID: 24753039
South Africa
10/04/2012 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Same...is so obvious...they are one and the same...the team with the better propaganda machine may get to lead...but the results will be the same...is obvious.gaah
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery - Bob Marley
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6630717
Canada
10/04/2012 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice to see some folks can see through the BS. Too bad the vast majority of GLP'ers are merely partisan sheep. Really fucking sad.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1290518
United States
10/04/2012 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
from the time we have started paying income tax, allowed the federal reserve we have been screwed.

that's been close to a 100 years now.

we just aren't screwed this election
an election decades ago
but a century ago...

so our great grandparents allowed it and started it

obviously even though we perceive our country as free

we aren't actually free

NOBODY is free if America isn't free

you pay taxes
you pay income tax
tax to the governments the leaders...and yes our keepers

our government has gotten too big
they are owning land, they are borrowing money they can
never pay back...they are infringing on our God given rights that our forfathers have died for.

Now, we don' have a third party and we aren't going to have one this time, maybe the next 4 years everyone that bitches about not having one, will put forth some walk and not just talk the talk.

In the mean time reality is that America is failing and our leaders are a large part of that failure, so we have to pick new leaders. That includes our house of reps and congress, not just the Pres.

We can slow the horse down that is galloping at outrageous speed to communism and ruin by voting for Romney. He is not perfect but he'll slow the horse down.

Then when we have (GOD HELP US HOPEFULLY) gotten rid of Obamacare and some of the other evils OBAMA and the DEMS have thrust on us to ruin, we will revert, or unfund etc...

Then we need to start DEMANDING fair trade, getting jobs back in this country, setting up that damn fence in TEXAS and demanding the FEDERAL RESERVE get takin to task.

We have to right, email, call Washington DC everyweek with demands.
This is all possible if Romney wins, things may get better.

If Obama wins, we are screwed, we are a third world country, and every family will be poorer by thousands every years. Food will become so expensive, our electric bills will be worse (I pay 300 a month for a small house I can't afford more), and fuel for cars and heating will be outrageous with Obama and the DEms.

Everyone will eventually be swallowed by the huge government beast that will crushing our middle class so there are only a few elites and the rest third class poor people who beg for food and health care.

Our press is corrupt, we should be hanGING them for treason!
Team Jake
User ID: 24528135
United States
10/04/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm on Team Jake. yaaaaaaaay!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6630717
Canada
10/04/2012 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

If Obama wins, we are screwed, we are a third world country, and every family will be poorer by thousands every years.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1290518

You had a great post going until this part. Turns out you're a lost soul like so many of your fellow countrymen. You just don't get it do you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15827667
United Kingdom
10/04/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just cant believe there are still people stupid enough to believe in the bs that is politics. They are the people who will bring us down, not the politicians.
Serenity777  (OP)

User ID: 1129812
United States
10/04/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is pathetically sad to me that anyone still believes either of those clowns will do anything to benefit us.
Stop fighting each other over a couple of elite idiots, neither of whom would blink an eye about locking all your asses up in a FEMA camp.

It is not part of the elits agenda to improve anything for us, so they wouldn't allow anyone in office that would do anything any different. The are hand groomed figure heads, the both of them. Get over it already!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23651594

You're speaking common sense...which is a language that isn't understood around these parts.
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
Serenity777  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24202972

And yet...YOU'RE HERE.

Thanks for stopping by...from one asshole to another. wink
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
Serenity777  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post

If Obama wins, we are screwed, we are a third world country, and every family will be poorer by thousands every years.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1290518

You had a great post going until this part. Turns out you're a lost soul like so many of your fellow countrymen. You just don't get it do you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6630717

Nope...they sure don't.
Serenity777  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post
I just cant believe there are still people stupid enough to believe in the bs that is politics. They are the people who will bring us down, not the politicians.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15827667

Precisely...
Serenity777  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice to see some folks can see through the BS. Too bad the vast majority of GLP'ers are merely partisan sheep. Really fucking sad.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6630717

You'd think that on a site like this that they would have more common sense. NOPE...

This lets us know how many sheep that there TRULY are on this site alone...and the number is HUGE.
Serenity777  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Has it been more retarded than usual?
 Quoting: ThereIsNoEye

Yes!
 Quoting: StokesSki

jay
Serenity777  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Same...is so obvious...they are one and the same...the team with the better propaganda machine may get to lead...but the results will be the same...is obvious.gaah
 Quoting: stormer

jay
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5859380
United States
10/04/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
LMAO

So true.....so very sad but true

PIN Worthy indeed!
 Quoting: Sammie

absolutely, this charade is wonderful!

Continue on DOOOOOSSSSHHHH BAGS!
Serenity777  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you my friend. NIce to communicate with someone in Belgium. Hit me up anytime!!!
Serenity777  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is truly hilarious to watch.

The entirety of GLP has turned into a testosterone field. Yep, its like watching a "Make-believe" football game where each side is claiming victory and rooting like a bunch of lost cheerleaders for their owners. -"Thats-a-good boy. Now lie down and play dead. Soon your opinion will be irrelevant."-

In fact, its literally happening to the point where it seems as if Obamney supporters are actually expecting to be invited to the dinner tables of their favorite elite to enjoy the scraps from their plates for displaying their undying loyalty. Trust me when I say this...they don't want anymore house pets to take care of.

No matter who wins, when the time comes for the "meltdown" and martial law is implemented...they'll execute Romney and Obama supporters side by side while you each argue who the "bigger communist is."

I just thought I'd provide a bit of balance...
 Quoting: Serenity777

clappa FUCKING Brilliant!! bump
 Quoting: America_F_Yeah! 5044555

Appreciated my friend...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5050645
United States
10/04/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Joked with my oldest son about getting both an Obama & Romney yard sign. Put them side by side with a gerbil wheel in the middle. Bigger sign above reading "Same wheel...different gerbil". But then again...I have neighbors I get along with. Might need them in the future.

GLP