Chris Matthews Says Romney killed Obama

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1838356
United States
10/03/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Chris Matthews Says Romney killed Obama
Matthews now starts Making Obama's points for him because he did such a poor job.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22872667
United States
10/03/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Chris Matthews Says Romney killed Obama
Matthews now starts Making Obama's points for him because he did such a poor job.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1838356

Say it isn't so. I figured Mr. Tingles jizzed all over himself when the big "O" simply walked out on stage.
l3ol3o

User ID: 10729761
United States
10/03/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow Stephanie Cutter looks so PISSED on CNN. LMAO. Liberals are freaking out. Just look at Intrade. Romney gained 8.6 pts since debate started.

Last Edited by l3ol3o on 10/03/2012 10:46 PM
Ayatollah Khomeini:
“Islam makes it incumbent on all adult males, provided they are not disabled and incapacitated, to prepare themselves for the conquest of [other] countries so that the writ of Islam is obeyed in every country in the world. But those who study Islamic Holy War will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world…. Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless. Islam says: Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all! Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by [the unbelievers]? Islam says: Kill them [the non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter [their armies]. Does this mean sitting back until [non-Muslims] overcome us? Islam says: Kill in the service of Allah those who may want to kill you! Does this mean that we should surrender to the enemy? Islam says: Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for Holy Warriors! There are hundreds of other [Koranic] verses and Hadiths [sayings of the Prophet] urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all that mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10401141
United States
10/03/2012 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
This time.. Mr. Matthews is feeling the crap running DOWN his leg...
Treyfish

User ID: 14756837
United States
10/03/2012 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
tingles changed his name to tinkles!lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23827498
United States
10/03/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Bill Maher on Twitter:

"i can't believe i'm saying this, but Obama
looks like he DOES need a teleprompter"

[link to twitter.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23869380
United States
10/03/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Say it isn't so. I figured Mr. Tingles jizzed all over himself when the big "O" simply walked out on stage.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22872667

Tingles the Clown sees jizzing all over himself as the cost of doing business. He gets mad when people call him Tingles. He's a hyphenated male.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24823701
United States
10/03/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
DEMOCRATS: Engage DAMAGE control
deadpammy

User ID: 7353249
United States
10/03/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't even know why Obama agreed to the debates. They had to know this was going to happen. Even though I hate Obama's polices, his constant lying and degrading of capitalism and wealth, I felt sorry for him tonight. He looked like a child being scolded by his father.
It's only life, suck it up and stop crying.

We came to wreck everything and ruin your life, God sent us... -Romper Stomper 1992-

The reason the Jewish people are rich, is because they work hard and are smart, the reason you are a loser, is because you are lazy and stupid. - Mike Savage
natasha77

User ID: 24909728
United States
Report Abusive Post
You mindless goobers.

Its theater performance. That's all it is.

Wise up.

Doesn't matter who said what. The pres has already been picked, you fools.
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22767916
United States
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22872667

lol.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24167397
United States
Report Abusive Post
This time.. Mr. Matthews is feeling the crap running DOWN his leg...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10401141

LOL!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24167397
United States
10/03/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
You mindless goobers.

Wise up.

Quoting: natasha77

Sure, there will be voter fraud, but it's fun seeing Obama being made a fool of....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22872667
United States
Report Abusive Post
You mindless goobers.

Wise up.

Yeah we know, but you have to admit that it was kind of fun watching Oasshole squirm.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24425386
United States
Report Abusive Post
I don't even know why Obama agreed to the debates. They had to know this was going to happen. Even though I hate Obama's polices, his constant lying and degrading of capitalism and wealth, I felt sorry for him tonight. He looked like a child being scolded by his father.
 Quoting: deadpammy

You pussy!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21277120
United States
Report Abusive Post
Did Chrissy piss himself?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1387230
United States
Report Abusive Post
tingles changed his name to tinkles!lmao
 Quoting: Treyfish

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

That almost made me "tinkle"....

osuper
Passin' Through

User ID: 14422899
United States
10/03/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting:

Sure, there will be voter fraud, but it's fun seeing Obama being made a fool of....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24167397

clappa

obama waffles

Last Edited by Passin' Through on 10/03/2012 10:58 PM
“If Noah’s flood really did occur, what would you expect to find? Billions of dead things, buried in rock layers, laid down by water, all over the earth.” And guess what we find? Billions of dead things, buried in rock layers, laid down by water, all over the earth.
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 23952927
United States

Report Abusive Post
The libs on MessNBC and CNN look like they're about to attend a funeral. obama failed so bad that they aren't even attempting to spin it.

They saying it's not up to them to call the winner - it's up to the American people. LOLOLOL
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22452351
United States
Report Abusive Post
Realistically, what was shown tonight is that Obama is just too nice of a guy. He has no fight in him, and therefore isn't suited for the Presidency. Romney looked confident and in charge. If the game isn't rigged and a debate like tonights happens again, I think Romney has it locked up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24598823
United States
Report Abusive Post
Obama proves he's not just a teleprompter reading decoy, he really is very intelligent, so is Romney, at least it was an intelligent debate, I haven't seen a political debate like that EVER, they were both in wonk mode, usually they slogan us to death and keep repeating the word 'change'
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 23952927
United States
10/03/2012 10:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: deadpammy

How can you feel sorry for someone that has been destroying out country day by day. He deserved it and deserves far more.
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23827498
United States
Report Abusive Post

Obama looked like a self-centered fool ...

... and he just lost the presidency.

Good riddance!

odance

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21160718
United States
Report Abusive Post
You mindless goobers.

Wise up.

Well I guess you can stay home on election day
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22452351
United States
Report Abusive Post
Obama proves he's not just a teleprompter reading decoy, he really is very intelligent, so is Romney, at least it was an intelligent debate, I haven't seen a political debate like that EVER, they were both in wonk mode, usually they slogan us to death and keep repeating the word 'change'
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24598823

^ This.

They both sounded solid, Romney was much better though.
Passin' Through

User ID: 14422899
United States
10/03/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24598823

O is not intelligent, he is indoctrinated.
“If Noah’s flood really did occur, what would you expect to find? Billions of dead things, buried in rock layers, laid down by water, all over the earth.” And guess what we find? Billions of dead things, buried in rock layers, laid down by water, all over the earth.
l3ol3o

User ID: 10729761
United States
Report Abusive Post
I don't think the game is rigged. What is rigged is our two choices though. I don't think the election is rigged but it doesn't matter b/c whoever gets elected is someone who has been prevetted.

It's kinda like Bush vs Kerry. We get to choose between two skull and bones.
Ayatollah Khomeini:
“Islam makes it incumbent on all adult males, provided they are not disabled and incapacitated, to prepare themselves for the conquest of [other] countries so that the writ of Islam is obeyed in every country in the world. But those who study Islamic Holy War will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world…. Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless. Islam says: Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all! Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by [the unbelievers]? Islam says: Kill them [the non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter [their armies]. Does this mean sitting back until [non-Muslims] overcome us? Islam says: Kill in the service of Allah those who may want to kill you! Does this mean that we should surrender to the enemy? Islam says: Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for Holy Warriors! There are hundreds of other [Koranic] verses and Hadiths [sayings of the Prophet] urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all that mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim.”
FatalW1shes

User ID: 18009481
United States
Report Abusive Post
Obama actually looked nervous....it was awesome to see him like that.

Romney fucking kicked his ass
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15176280
United States
10/03/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't worry Otards, Obama will win the debate on Foreign Policy

Oh wait..................
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24571032
United States
10/03/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
here comes the October surprise guys... the damage control and plan b in effect probably in the next two weeks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24537507
United States
10/03/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I didn't think Mr.Obama did so badly. It's that Mr. Romney did much better. Mr. Romney seemed more comfortable and confident. I would expect Mr. Obama to be far more aggressive in the next debate but as long as Mr. Romney keeps on top of the ball it's going to be interesting. Romney did quite a bit better than i thought he would. Still not a likeable as Mr. Obama but looked strong.

GLP