Chris Matthews Says Romney killed Obama

truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 23952927
United States
10/03/2012 11:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Chris Matthews Says Romney killed Obama
I wonder where obama got the idea that companies get a tax break for shipping jobs overseas. Romney had to teach and scold him once again. And obama was silent in response. He would make false statements and then couldn't defend them. This by far has to be the worst debate performance at least in our lifetimes, and probably ever.
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24924823
United States
10/03/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Poor Obama, somebody actually questioned him on his policies and record, instead of being sheltered by the MSM, and it finally showed.
Passin' Through

User ID: 14422899
United States
10/03/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
You mindless goobers.

Its theater performance. That's all it is.

Wise up.

Doesn't matter who said what. The pres has already been picked, you fools.
 Quoting: natasha77

^ THIS

Incredible that ANYONE with the logic and intellect to formulate reasonable thoughts and construct coherent sentences would actually debate politics in these times.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9215614

Yup, an dats wy yu har wit us d'batin'
“If Noah’s flood really did occur, what would you expect to find? Billions of dead things, buried in rock layers, laid down by water, all over the earth.” And guess what we find? Billions of dead things, buried in rock layers, laid down by water, all over the earth.
FatalW1shes

User ID: 18009481
United States
10/03/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't worry Otards, Obama will win the debate on Foreign Policy

Oh wait..................
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15176280

We apologized for them killing our ambassador.

We then sent 450 million to Egypt hoping to buy them off.

I then came out as a Muslim to hopefully calm them the fuck down.

Obama.

Even Clinton had the balls to bomb the fuck out of Sudan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15176280
United States
10/03/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't worry Otards, Obama will win the debate on Foreign Policy

Oh wait..................
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15176280

We apologized for them killing our ambassador.

We then sent 450 million to Egypt hoping to buy them off.

I then came out as a Muslim to hopefully calm them the fuck down.

Obama.

Even Clinton had the balls to bomb the fuck out of Sudan
 Quoting: FatalW1shes

Flags at American embassies throughout the world were replaced with Islamic flags and Obama went on the View and Letterman.
Passin' Through

User ID: 14422899
United States
10/03/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama proves he's not just a teleprompter reading decoy, he really is very intelligent, so is Romney, at least it was an intelligent debate, I haven't seen a political debate like that EVER, they were both in wonk mode, usually they slogan us to death and keep repeating the word 'change'
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24598823

^ This.

They both sounded solid, Romney was much better though.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22452351

Lol obama hasnt been "solid" for a day in his life.
 Quoting: BossBattles

By winter 2015, Obama will be living ina box on Lower Wacker Drive, selling autographs in front of Union Station, and doing "Bang-A-Celebrity Tuesday!" at man's country, to pay for his crack habit.
 Quoting: PravdaDemocrat

When convicted of treason he won't be living anywhere.
“If Noah’s flood really did occur, what would you expect to find? Billions of dead things, buried in rock layers, laid down by water, all over the earth.” And guess what we find? Billions of dead things, buried in rock layers, laid down by water, all over the earth.
SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

10/03/2012 11:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
Poor Tingles...he looked beat to shit when I saw him on PMSNBC...he looked like a guy that was busted at 5AM piss drunk with a hooker and perp walked out the jail's back door into a barrage of cameras...

The Progressives are somewhere between full denial and flame out crash mode...

There's gonna be an assload of Appletinis slammed in DC tonight with tears in em....LOL!

Last Edited by SHR on 10/03/2012 11:33 PM

Ooooh, see the fire is sweepin' Our very streets today...
Burns like a red coal carpet, Mad bulls lost the way...
War, children, it's just a shot away...it's just a shot away....
PravdaDemocrat

User ID: 19228212
United States
10/03/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder where obama got the idea that companies get a tax break for shipping jobs overseas. Romney had to teach and scold him once again. And obama was silent in response. He would make false statements and then couldn't defend them. This by far has to be the worst debate performance at least in our lifetimes, and probably ever.
 Quoting: truthwillsetyoufreeagain

It was a straight up, old-fashioned ass whooping...

You know things are bad when both Maher and MSNBC all say that Obama stunk.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10327591
United States
10/03/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: truthwillsetyoufreeagain

It was a straight up, old-fashioned ass whooping...

You know things are bad when both Maher and MSNBC all say that Obama stunk.
 Quoting: PravdaDemocrat

Yep!
NO SHEEPLES

User ID: 15684211
Canada
10/03/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
geesus crist how many sheeples and retards have waste their precious time in life watching this circus? you really think Romney will save you ass LMAO, dear lord poor americans

afrosheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheep
NO SHEEPLES
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22872667
United States
Report Abusive Post
You mindless goobers.

Wise up.

^ THIS

Incredible that ANYONE with the logic and intellect to formulate reasonable thoughts and construct coherent sentences would actually debate politics in these times.

Quoting: Passin' Through

1rof1
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1838356
United States
Report Abusive Post
It is historical.

This will go down with the Nixon Kennedy debate as one of the most game changing events in the electoral process.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1838356
United States
10/03/2012 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
geesus crist how many sheeples and retards have waste their precious time in life watching this circus? you really think Romney will save you ass LMAO, dear lord poor americans

Quoting: NO SHEEPLES

#1 None of your
#2 Our first job is to remove the commie entitled puke in chief. We will the people will save our collective asses when we get this jackthug boot off our neck.
#3 None of your!
Gerry52

User ID: 5789790
United States
10/03/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wait until Ryan owns Biden in the next debate...it's gonna be ugly!
I know the voices aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas!
Semper Fi USMC
Very much an Occams Razor kind of guy.
Bridging the gap between "It can't happen to us" and "We're all going to die".
Mr. PredictorModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 1032780
United States
10/03/2012 11:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
Matthews now starts Making Obama's points for him because he did such a poor job.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1838356

Say it isn't so. I figured Mr. Tingles jizzed all over himself when the big "O" simply walked out on stage.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22872667

Tingles the Clown sees jizzing all over himself as the cost of doing business. He gets mad when people call him Tingles. He's a hyphenated male.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23869380

I call him Splooge McTingle-Leg
"If there is a new fascism, it won't come from skinheads and punks; it will come from people who eat granola and think they know how the world should be." - Brian Eno
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1378340
United States
10/03/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
"the people" are waking up to the other side, meaning the truth to what they have been told.

"the people" are not so ignorant to what the MSM says.

We are waking people up, and we need to keep it up!

1 person at a time!

Go glp!
Mwalk
Low Earth Orbit

User ID: 1067150
United States
10/03/2012 11:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
Wait until Ryan owns Biden in the next debate...it's gonna be ugly!
 Quoting: Gerry52

I was thinking the exact thought, people in the front row need to wear plastic suits over their clothing, bumble-leena is going to explode.

Last Edited by M*walk on 10/03/2012 11:47 PM
“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
luhmuh

User ID: 17028067
United States
10/03/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well..the Presidential Debate for tonight is over, and if this Debate is any indication of what November Elections might look like, it's also over for Barack Hussein Obama, and he will be among the millions he has helped to put in the Unemployment line.
You see, Obama can tout his LIES about Romneys Plan for America, on talk shows, in interviews with journalists, or Campaign Stops...But when confronted by the Chalenger with the TRUTH, that those are LIES, on National T.V. Obama had nothing to say, looking down most of the time, didn't fight for time, and at one point asked Lehrer to "Move on". During the debate, Obama went on and on in reference to how insane it was that Companies getting tax breaks if they move their Company overseas, and how Romney agreed with this practice. To which Romney replied.."In all due respect Mr. President, I've been in business for over 25 years and I have no idea what your talking about" There is NO SUCH TAX BREAK.
After the debate I went to Fox, CNN, and MSNBC where they tell us Americans what was said during the debates, since we are too stupid to think for ourselves, and trust our own ears..and when I got to MSNBC I saw Chris Matthews, angry at Obama for not pushing back, for looking down, for not fighting. The cast looked bewildered, and shocked..Chris Matthews no longer has that "TINGLE DOWN MY LEG" feeling..It has been replaced with a stinch ones not likely to forget, or likely to get out of the backside of his drawers.....I leave yu all with this simple sentence from tonights Debate challenger, Mit Romney. Call it a zinger, a hum dinger, or a stinger..I myself call it the TRUTH.....
‘‘Mr. President, you’re entitled to your own airplane and your own house, but not your own facts,’’
Goodnite all...sweet dreams...5a
I never take the word of others, until I do my own research to find the truth..The truth is out there, you just have to be committed to finding it..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10327591
United States
10/03/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

NO, he won't save us but at least it will change directions from the communist bent of Obama for the next four years. And, maybe, just maybe the American people will wake-up and get the voting laws changed to a multi-party system so third-party candidates can have equal footing to the race.

Romney is no savior but better than more of the same with Obama -- soon my dollar won't be worth 2 red cents with him in office much longer!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1378340
United States
10/04/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

NO, he won't save us but at least it will change directions from the communist bent of Obama for the next four years. And, maybe, just maybe the American people will wake-up and get the voting laws changed to a multi-party system so third-party candidates can have equal footing to the race.

Romney is no savior but better than more of the same with Obama -- soon my dollar won't be worth 2 red cents with him in office much longer!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10327591

They will figure it out on the backside of
a nuclear detonation.

Too late!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24698914
United States
10/04/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I didn't think Mr.Obama did so badly. It's that Mr. Romney did much better. Mr. Romney seemed more comfortable and confident. I would expect Mr. Obama to be far more aggressive in the next debate but as long as Mr. Romney keeps on top of the ball it's going to be interesting. Romney did quite a bit better than i thought he would. Still not a likeable as Mr. Obama but looked strong.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24537507

not as likeable? because he's not as giving with free shit provided with taxpayer dime?
SoulWinner

User ID: 16639840
United States
10/04/2012 12:07 AM

Report Abusive Post
You mindless goobers.

Wise up.

^ THIS

Quoting: Passin' Through

Ha! Good one.rockon

Last Edited by SoulWinner on 10/04/2012 12:13 AM
...Loving souls, starving trolls...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2990625
United States
10/04/2012 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I like the idea that China is not going to own us when Romney becomes our President.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24537507
United States
10/04/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I didn't think Mr.Obama did so badly. It's that Mr. Romney did much better. Mr. Romney seemed more comfortable and confident. I would expect Mr. Obama to be far more aggressive in the next debate but as long as Mr. Romney keeps on top of the ball it's going to be interesting. Romney did quite a bit better than i thought he would. Still not a likeable as Mr. Obama but looked strong.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24537507

not as likeable? because he's not as giving with free shit provided with taxpayer dime?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24698914

Nothing to do with the freebies. Obama just comes off as more approachable and likeable. I'm sure Romney is a decent fellow but he doesn't convey likeability as well as Obama IMO.
Saddletramp

User ID: 812002
Puerto Rico
10/04/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did Chris Matthews get a thrill up his leg tonight?!?!?
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
cmoG530

User ID: 23335059
United States
10/04/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Kind of makes you want them to hurry up and detonate the d-bomb.
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507912
United States
10/04/2012 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Bill Maher on Twitter:

"i can't believe i'm saying this, but Obama
looks like he DOES need a teleprompter"

[link to twitter.com]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23827498

It took him that long to figure it out?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't even know why Obama agreed to the debates. They had to know this was going to happen. Even though I hate Obama's polices, his constant lying and degrading of capitalism and wealth, I felt sorry for him tonight. He looked like a child being scolded by his father.
 Quoting: deadpammy

I did too. You couldn't help it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
You mindless goobers.

Wise up.

Yeah we know, but you have to admit that it was kind of fun watching Oasshole squirm.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22872667

Really after it was more fun to watch the liberal media trying to understand what happened!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13974494
United States
10/04/2012 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Matthews now starts Making Obama's points for him because he did such a poor job.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1838356

I thought he always sucks OBAMAS d@CK ...

GLP