User ID: 16782306
United States
10/04/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: obama might have just lost the election
Best tweets of the night...
Dennis Miller:
Romney keeps this up Obama's gonna vote for him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507912
United States
10/04/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Shit, Obama wiped the floor with Romney!

I don't understand how anyone can say Romney came out ahead.

The only reason I can think of is that most of the people are racist, and they only want the white guy to win.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19333122

I know you are joking, not even MSNBC would say Obama won.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24790227
United States
10/04/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

The only reason I can think of is that most of the people are racist, and they only want the white guy to win.

Whatever floats your boat. tounge
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 23952927
United States

Report Abusive Post
I think he his job is to lose because all he had to say is Romney will away the mortgage deduction.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 788992

Too bad he didn't say that, because then Romney could have once again schooled him with the truth. And obama would have once again held his head in shame.
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
Instant Karma

User ID: 1025379
United States
Report Abusive Post
I can't believe he let Romney get away with the already disproven lie about $760 billion being cut from medicare benefits.
 Quoting: Instant Karma

It's hard to refute a true lie.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23779562

If you repeat a lie often enough people start to believe it.
Dollar Deception: How Banks Secretly Create Money:
[link to www.webofdebt.com]

ALTERED GENES, TWISTED TRUTH: How the Venture to Genetically Engineer Our Food Has Subverted Science, Corrupted Government, and Systematically Deceived the Public:
[link to www.amazon.com]

2028 End?
[link to 2028end.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6209063
United States
Report Abusive Post
This may be enough to even win over the Ron Paul supporters .
 Quoting: Passin' Through

Not really. Gary Johnson is still getting my vote.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1648646

Good plan--waste your vote.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23827498
United States
10/04/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

If YOU had $1 million, would you donate to Obama's
campaign after seeing his performance tonight?

Well, would you??

anonimalle

User ID: 23768347
United States
Report Abusive Post
50 million people just watched him get schooled, i dont like either one but romney took him to the woodshed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5073178

I loath Obama and didn't much care for Romney, until tonight. I was proud of him. I was going to vote for him before, now I am going to campaign for him, and the empty chair goes up in the morning.
Behind every myth lies a mystery, and every legend holds an echo of the truth ……
Que Sera Sera

"For not by numbers of men nor by measure of body but by valor of soul is war decided"

Bilisarius

" At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe. We are in a new phase of a very old war."

Gates of Vienna.

"May we smite our enemies to the darkest chamber of hell, for we wish only to live in peace, and they desire only to put their boot upon our neck."

United States

Report Abusive Post

Oh, is it computer time once again at the institution?
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington

United States
10/04/2012 12:05 AM

Report Abusive Post
50 million people just watched him get schooled, i dont like either one but romney took him to the woodshed.

I loath Obama and didn't much care for Romney, until tonight. I was proud of him. I was going to vote for him before, now I am going to campaign for him, and the empty chair goes up in the morning.
 Quoting: anonimalle

hf
thair

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3978737
United States
Report Abusive Post
WWE SMACKDOWN! You idiots just love you some wrestling!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3405890
United States
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah
anonimalle

User ID: 23768347
United States
10/04/2012 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think he his job is to lose because all he had to say is Romney will away the mortgage deduction.

Too bad he didn't say that, because then Romney could have once again schooled him with the truth. And obama would have once again held his head in shame.
 Quoting: truthwillsetyoufreeagain

A group had lie detectors going. We should know something soon. It was supposed to take about 3 hrs to run the results. It is on Drudge if anyone wants to look.
Behind every myth lies a mystery, and every legend holds an echo of the truth ……
Que Sera Sera

"For not by numbers of men nor by measure of body but by valor of soul is war decided"

Bilisarius

" At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe. We are in a new phase of a very old war."

Gates of Vienna.

"May we smite our enemies to the darkest chamber of hell, for we wish only to live in peace, and they desire only to put their boot upon our neck."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4428411
United States
10/04/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
McCain and especially Palin won their debates against Obama and Biden, and you see where that got them.

The sheep don't care who wins a debate, not enough to get them to change their vote.

sheep obigbro sheep
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507912
United States
10/04/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Where is MR Teleprompter when I need it.

Belive me.... if he had the Teleprompter he would have won.

The world got to see just how clueless obama is.

We got to let him go.
 Quoting: Kingman-Art

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24289757

That is the true, he doesn't do well without a Teleprompter without the answers write out for him. He is good at the repeating of the same speeches to the people, he has that memorized. The last time he had to debate one of the worst debaters in history, that was McCain, he didn't have to say much of anything, because the media feed him his ques.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1384680
United States
10/04/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
how often do people say they will do this this and that but never do it in their term?

I hear alot of people say "I dont like either one but I vote for this one since they are the lesser of the 2 evils" I just dont understand why people dont vote for who really deserves it.

Vote for an independent Johnson or Paul. Democrats and Republicans are not doing it for us so why not do TRUE CHANGE!!!

This is the only way we are going to change.

But personally I dont think it matters since the video I seen about them changing votes in electronic voting machines. This is why I vote paper. So there is a paper trail.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24924823
United States
10/04/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
ITS ALL STAGED FOR CHRISTS SAKE!! THEY KNEW WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN BEFORE IT BEGAN

THE ELITE HAVE ALREADY CHOSEN OBAMNEY AS THE SAVIOR!!

I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING NAIVE AFTER THE SAME STUPID SHIT EVERY 4 YEARS
 Quoting: Ap0c@Lyp5e

Hmm, and where is your proof and evidence of that? Oh, right, you have none.
 Quoting: Super Bowl Dave

These "both left and right" are the same people are just shills of the Left, who recognize Obama is likely to lose.
So Not a Princess

User ID: 1452738
United States
10/04/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

^This, plus or minus a few words.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1259549

My vote is for minus. Maybe minus 20 or so.

hf
"This has all happened before and it will all happen again." **sigh**
TheTruthWorker

User ID: 14354297
United States
10/04/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

cosby
MN USA land of 10,000 fakes

User ID: 24842359
United States
10/04/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP says lost the election...I say WWIII is right around the corner so it doesn't matter
 Quoting: lospolloshermanos

exactly,,,peace
this too shall pass
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
ITS ALL STAGED FOR CHRISTS SAKE!! THEY KNEW WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN BEFORE IT BEGAN

I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING NAIVE AFTER THE SAME STUPID SHIT EVERY 4 YEARS

Hmm, and where is your proof and evidence of that? Oh, right, you have none.
 Quoting: Super Bowl Dave

Both candidates backed by the same money - is that proof enough that you're losing no matter what?
snarkModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 1050548
United States
10/04/2012 12:20 AM

Report Abusive Post
totus

was on vacation
T For Texas, T For Tennessee!

The virtue of courage is a prerequisite for the practice of all other virtues, because otherwise one is virtuous only when virtue has no cost. There are times when something needs to be done, and yet we know that if we step up and do this needful thing, we will pay a heavy personal price. -C.S. Lewis
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1280257
United States
10/04/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

^^this^^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1280257
United States
10/04/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
im mean REALLY,are you people just this STUPID???????? RIGHT/LEFT PARADIGM,CONTROOOOLED!!!!!! ALL OF IT IS AND WAS SCRIPTED!!!!

JEEEEEEEZ!!!!!!!

wtf
 Quoting: Ha Kohane

^^lol this too^^
PravdaDemocrat

User ID: 19228212
United States
10/04/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
McCain and especially Palin won their debates against Obama and Biden, and you see where that got them.

The sheep don't care who wins a debate, not enough to get them to change their vote.

sheep obigbro sheep
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4428411

Neither of them were able to deliver a knockout blow against the guy whose speeches were being written by the staff writers at NBC Entertainment.

Romney didn't just deliver a knockout blow tonight, he slapped around the room like a crying child, and held his foot on his neck while Obama's own bus drove over it!
Treyfish

User ID: 14756837
United States
10/04/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama: "Jim, You may want to move on to another topic."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23343468
United States
10/04/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
you morons are screwed if obbooba or romnuts gets elected. you will all be dead within a year if either gets elected.

vote gary johnson libertarians
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

sheep obigbro sheep
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4428411

Neither of them were able to deliver a knockout blow against the guy whose speeches were being written by the staff writers at NBC Entertainment.

Romney didn't just deliver a knockout blow tonight, he slapped around the room like a crying child, and held his foot on his neck while Obama's own bus drove over it!
 Quoting: PravdaDemocrat

Obama wins the next debate and the one after that. Like three boxing matches - boxer wins the first, next boxer wins the second, then they have the tie breaker - increasing drama. Then they do their "vote" and Obama wins - debates: good entertainment for idiots.
EYESEE
User ID: 12216780
United States
10/04/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
im mean REALLY,are you people just this STUPID???????? RIGHT/LEFT PARADIGM,CONTROOOOLED!!!!!! ALL OF IT IS AND WAS SCRIPTED!!!!

JEEEEEEEZ!!!!!!!

wtf

clappaclappaclappa

WE HAVE A WINNER

Hey,thanks for the backslap bro.! This is thoroughly ridiculous,people on an CONSPIRACY SITE are this DUMB????!!!!!!

I guess you don't think of us that just wanted to see this narcissist get served.
 Quoting: Passin' Through

Touchee!
tomato
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14541046
United States
10/04/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's so obvious the majority of people on GLP just don't understand politics or can't see what Romney is doing.

He flip-flopped on so many of his original points..

Here is ONE example: [link to tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com]

Now, I understand you guys are bandwagon fans and jump on the next promised "great thing" but you really, REALLY need to pay attention and fact-check some of the shit politicians say. Stop being mindless sheep.

GLP