obama might have just lost the election

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2133092
New Zealand
10/04/2012 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: obama might have just lost the election
50 million people just watched him get schooled, i dont like either one but romney took him to the woodshed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5073178

I loath Obama and didn't much care for Romney, until tonight. I was proud of him. I was going to vote for him before, now I am going to campaign for him, and the empty chair goes up in the morning.
 Quoting: anonimalle

Are you seriously that much of a tool? You buy all this crap?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1760050
South Africa
10/04/2012 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Could be

There are a lot of points I want to make tonight, but.. uh the most important one is that (forgetting for a moment slightly lesser points like a trillion dollar deficit).. er 20 years ago I became the luckiest man on earth because Michelle Obama agreed to marry me (Y-front Undies and all) and so… uh I just want to wish..ah Sweetie..ah you happy anniversary and let you know a year from now we will not be celebrating in front of 40 million people..!? (and yes, I have stocked up the Presidential Bunker with lots of canned sweet corn…um Sweetie Baby Love ..your favourite)

blink

(Romney’s smile spreads past he’s ears).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15170057
Canada
10/04/2012 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
kAT5HY opp
,,OPPOFF]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24936465
United States
10/04/2012 04:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
McCain and especially Palin won their debates against Obama and Biden, and you see where that got them.

The sheep don't care who wins a debate, not enough to get them to change their vote.

sheep obigbro sheep
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4428411

McCain got schooled in 2008. He didn't retaliate at all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1271534
United States
10/04/2012 04:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
What winner. The only winner tonight were elitists, statists, and the hidden puppet masters. What did we really learn? Obama has details and data. Romney has vague ideas. Both sure do agree on a lot. They both said "I agree with him, but..." multiple times. One thinks the other thinks this and the other denies it. I don't even have to be specific about "this" and "it" because that is all we saw: Back and forth accusations and denials and very little on solutions and substance. There was indeed a loser tonight: every American. That was hard to watch. The funny thing is that it is indeed all scripted. McCain was interviewed about this debate and actually said "everything is scripted." If you paid attention, you noticed that both men failed to answer any question with a direct, genuine answer - every response was a script. That's why they kept going over their time allotments; they were too focused on finishing their script even if it had nothing to do with the question. That's why WE lost. This debate simply showcased how truly meaningless it is to vote. There is no real choice for us. Aside from the obvious truth that the only votes that really count are those from electoral college delegates, this debate just showed there is very little reason to vote anyway. There is very little difference between these candidates. Doesn't matter who wins.
 Quoting: Wizard's First Rule

No one replied to this and that alone proves how stupid the vast majority of people who talk about politics on here are. Thank you for speaking the truth beyond the veil. I saw a 1/2 hour of this junk and realized once again how mind controlled the American public- even fringe 'believers' are.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1183343
United States
Report Abusive Post
I wish it was true but there is still 2 months and 2 more debates. Don't underestimate how dirty Obama/Alexrod will get either.
 Quoting: l3ol3o

Are you voting in December?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24936465
United States
Report Abusive Post
Romney is the moral loser for not following common courtesy of taking turns by interrupting everytime he was exposed as a liar and a flip flopping scam artist. He offered not a single description of how his plans will work and simply changed the subject to insinuate only his advisors can be correct and the president has wrong facts. A classic technique used by the known shills on this very site. He also displayed masonic symbolism. The guy thinks heaven is a personal planet where he will be the God of it. Mormons have a saying that a lie to push the mormon agenda is acceptable and Godly. You ignorant republicans just lost my Jewish vote.
 Quoting: American jew 1084653

+1
And may I add that it's disgusting that the punditry is obsessed with the "horse race" INSTEAD of doing their jobs by reporting that Romney lied repeatedly.
If Romney wins, I'll conclude that the United States is Dumfukistan.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6356307

Does Obama lie?
JimBomB

User ID: 22577534
United States
10/04/2012 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just another stupid sissy boy!
bs5
For those that DON'T approve of my use of memes --- FO!

YOU ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be (secure)]
[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24893486
Poland
10/04/2012 04:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Never mind, Masons have choosen me already, so I will win tounge

otrike

and...
cruise
and ...
cruise

this sheeps
sheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheep

think, that it is their choice
cruiselaugh1rof1
Ohwell

User ID: 24559298
United Kingdom
10/04/2012 05:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
my feelings: he will stay as president
hf
 Quoting: Funney

There will be no election. This is all drama and anyone buying into choosing between an incompetent, insultive Romney or an Obama who is going to cause more economic hardship and both war needs serious help. If you vote, you are a mind controlled zombie.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 10/04/2012 05:13 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5453499
United States
10/04/2012 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Might have?

Barring some unforeseen major disaster, Obama is now toast.
 Quoting: Bluebird

Don't count your chickens...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24938115
United States
10/04/2012 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is so far ahead in the polls that you really have no clue. One debate would remove the electoral college lead.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6356307
United States
10/04/2012 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
What winner. The only winner tonight were elitists, statists, and the hidden puppet masters. What did we really learn? Obama has details and data. Romney has vague ideas. Both sure do agree on a lot. They both said "I agree with him, but..." multiple times. One thinks the other thinks this and the other denies it. I don't even have to be specific about "this" and "it" because that is all we saw: Back and forth accusations and denials and very little on solutions and substance. There was indeed a loser tonight: every American. That was hard to watch. The funny thing is that it is indeed all scripted. McCain was interviewed about this debate and actually said "everything is scripted." If you paid attention, you noticed that both men failed to answer any question with a direct, genuine answer - every response was a script. That's why they kept going over their time allotments; they were too focused on finishing their script even if it had nothing to do with the question. That's why WE lost. This debate simply showcased how truly meaningless it is to vote. There is no real choice for us. Aside from the obvious truth that the only votes that really count are those from electoral college delegates, this debate just showed there is very little reason to vote anyway. There is very little difference between these candidates. Doesn't matter who wins.
 Quoting: Wizard's First Rule

Forget the United States of America. We now live in Dumfukistan.
hf
No one replied to this and that alone proves how stupid the vast majority of people who talk about politics on here are. Thank you for speaking the truth beyond the veil. I saw a 1/2 hour of this junk and realized once again how mind controlled the American public- even fringe 'believers' are.

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1271534
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24938524
Ireland
10/04/2012 05:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
New Democrat theme tune:

Ohwell

User ID: 24559298
United Kingdom
10/04/2012 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP says lost the election...I say WWIII is right around the corner so it doesn't matter
 Quoting: lospolloshermanos

Yeah...this is just a distraction...givesendsigh
 Quoting: stormer

They have a FF planned to change the political landscape. It appears that people either don't listen or if theydo, don't know what is being said. Romney has told you that the election isn't about winning and what is at stake is greater than the presidential cadidates and the masses. He's told you point blank that it is about the big idea. The NWO. If you vote or believe in the process, you are a zombie.
citizenperth

User ID: 24924658
Australia
10/04/2012 05:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
lol.. just in, in Aus.. "undeceided voters the voting lynchpin"... misnomer much!!!!? lmao........
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24782233
United Kingdom
10/04/2012 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did Obama REALLY say "THE BEST CARS IN THE WORLD..."?

oh god my ribs hurt
dethmunky

User ID: 20891716
United States
10/04/2012 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
It really doesn't matter who wins the election, we'll all lose either way.
I kind of found it fitting that it took place in Denver where the lovely DIA airport and quite possibly the western seat of power for TPTB are.
Idol1
I don't have a problem with God. It's his fan club that I can't stand.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15368686
United States
10/04/2012 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Might have?

Barring some unforeseen major disaster, Obama is now toast.
 Quoting: Bluebird

Don't bar it too far out...that's exactly what he will have to use to declare martial law and postpone or cancel the elections.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24940003
Thailand
10/04/2012 06:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Romney will NOT get elected. I guarantee you, 100%! Something will happen, and it WILL have to be Obama.

So go and prepare for this event. This world shaking event to come.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24939944
United Kingdom
10/04/2012 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
ITS ALL STAGED FOR CHRISTS SAKE!! THEY KNEW WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN BEFORE IT BEGAN

THE ELITE HAVE ALREADY CHOSEN OBAMNEY AS THE SAVIOR!!

I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING NAIVE AFTER THE SAME STUPID SHIT EVERY 4 YEARS
 Quoting: Ap0c@Lyp5e

I gave up reading the reply's to this thread on page 1,
well said by the way, its frustrating.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24941268
United States
10/04/2012 07:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just another stupid sissy boy!
:bs5:
 Quoting: JimBomB

How did you get to his secret records?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24941516
United States
10/04/2012 07:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry dumbasses, betting agencies have Obama with 72% chance to win after last night's debate. It's down from 80% but still so high a % you might as well kiss Mitt's ass goodbye instead of just kissing his ass.
Steve8511

User ID: 3152525
United States
10/04/2012 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
If the elections were not fixed and the game not rigged – Obama would be finished.
There is no one that can honestly say Obama didn’t get eviscerated last night. He just couldn’t bend the truth and run away like he has for the last 4 years of failure. He has absolutely no accomplishments to speak of.
This debate was the worst beating in political history.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3960495
United States
10/04/2012 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama clearly won in terms of debating folks..

Look I dont like Obama either but Romney sucks balls too.

Trying to spam a message board to get people to believe Romney won that debate last night is fruitless.

We need a real person running, not R or O.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1290518
United States
10/04/2012 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama clearly won in terms of debating folks..

Look I dont like Obama either but Romney sucks balls too.

Trying to spam a message board to get people to believe Romney won that debate last night is fruitless.

We need a real person running, not R or O.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3960495

too late, you have your choice, unless your going to go on a one man campaign write in and put up about a billion dollars to set up another candidate, platform and campaign visits etc...

you gotta live in the real world, the real world has offered us two choices for America at this point in time

you know....real life?

Obama didnt win, he looked like a dejected young boy who got told by a father figure that he is not doing a good job. A first for Obama.

Mitt looked in control, on point and concise and logical, something Obama can only DREAM of, Obama is a speaker its all he has, he can't lead, he can't change anything, all he does is spend OUR money.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24124662
United States
10/04/2012 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
50 million people just watched him get schooled, i dont like either one but romney took him to the woodshed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5073178

True. Romney is just WoW. GO ROMNEY!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9212254
United States
10/04/2012 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wish it was true but there is still 2 months and 2 more debates. Don't underestimate how dirty Obama/Alexrod will get either.
 Quoting: l3ol3o

So true. Even if Obozo does SLIGHTLY better in the second or third debate, the little dancing shills will be screaming about how wonderful he did - what a comback kid he is...

R caught everyone off guard. They never thought he could cream O like he did.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24507166
United States
10/04/2012 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
dont think so mittey only said lies people only look to a desperate man. a liar
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9212254
United States
10/04/2012 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
dont think so mittey only said lies people only look to a desperate man. a liar
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24507166

Where are you from, by the way? Hiding yourself well.

GLP