MSNBC admits it.....

PravdaDemocrat

User ID: 19228212
United States
10/03/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: MSNBC admits it.....
Yes, they are pissed that Obama just sat there and did nothing.
 Quoting: Biill E. Bob

I'm not supporting either candidate or defending Mr. Obama but I'd like to see those pundits up there and under pressure. Mr. Romney turned in a better performance and seemed confident and strong. Mr. Obama was not on top of his game and it showed. But the pundits on the left are always whining and it's probably hell to please them over anything.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24537507

Obama NEVER HAD A GAME...
He was sold as A BRAND..
Every time someone dared question THE MESSIAH, they got called a RASSISS! In every debate, including the ones with Hillary, the moderators COVERED AND DEFENDED HIM.

Even Lehrer tried that tonight, but Romney took command, and wouldn't let him. THANK YOU, NEWT GINGRICH!
Bill E. Bob  (OP)

User ID: 10600600
United States
10/03/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chris Matthews on MSNBC is about to cry now.
focus
User ID: 18121623
United States
10/03/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ed douchebag Schultz is shinning right now
PravdaDemocrat

United States
10/03/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Bill E. Bob

Is he splooging down his leg, yet?
Or can't he get a stiffy tonight?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15176280
United States
10/03/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess they expected Odumbass to pull an al gore dip shit moment...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22872667

Bush's reaction was Classic! lmao
focus
United States
10/03/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
They are flipping out. I'm loving this
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ed douchebag Schultz is shinning right now
 Quoting: focus 18121623

That should be whinning
Treyfish

User ID: 14756837
United States
10/03/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chris Matthews meltdown after Mitt Romney crushed Obama in debate (Video)

If this is a sign of things to come on election night, November 6th is going to be so funny. Check out the following video of Chris Matthews meltdown on MSNBC right after the debate ended as Mitt Romney absolutely destroyed Obama:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19782831
United States
10/03/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama sucked.

They are livid. Its great, they are starting to realize that Obama ... sucks.

It's time to throw him under the bus.... should have went with billary cunt'n....
Treyfish

User ID: 14756837
United States
10/03/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
1rof1
Bill E. Bob  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you think tonight was great... wait until the VP debate.

The Drunk Uncle vs the Sober Adult!
Bill E. Bob  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
MSNBC just posted the results

Romney 46%
Obama 22%
Tie 32%

Tie - must be those who vote on what the debators wear in clothing.
PravdaDemocrat

United States
10/03/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Bill E. Bob

These media dumbasses fell in love witha BRAND that gave teleprompter speeches actually written by NBC Entertainment. But TOTUS had to be checked at the door tonight.

Obama-off-the-cuff is just the incoherent, Marxist-steeped, Cloward-Piven, hate-the-private-sector, POS we in the real world all know him to be.

The Emperor has no quotes!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
10/04/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama sucked.

They are just STUNNED...
They don't know how to spin it.

Quoting: PravdaDemocrat

I can't wait til morning to find out how it's all Bush's fault.

Don't get me wrong...I despise the Bush cabal.

My biggest fear is that this was just another planned "faux pas" by O to instill yet more racial hatred and bring about a race war.

Honestly though, I didn't watch it.

So...exactly HOW BAD WAS IT????
snarkModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 1050548
United States
10/04/2012 12:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
On air?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5549032

Now CNN has some idiotic black guy saying "Romney will say anything to win." That is SO Obama's modus operandi and this guy is nothing more than a kool-aid drinking RACIST Obama bot.
 Quoting: berniemom2012

That's Van Jones, admitted communist and Obama's green czar until people found out he was a communist.
T For Texas, T For Tennessee!

The virtue of courage is a prerequisite for the practice of all other virtues, because otherwise one is virtuous only when virtue has no cost. There are times when something needs to be done, and yet we know that if we step up and do this needful thing, we will pay a heavy personal price. -C.S. Lewis
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22054163
United States
10/04/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
So the media now appears to be working only the truth and for the truth?

They actually are an entity to do and say and report what they want their own selves?

They now will not nor do they give false spins on even the truth or hide and cover the truth?

What was the point that the media actually began voicing contrary opinion to the leadership?

Who was the media actually standing with to sway acceptable reports and opinion of that epic point....that they made a epic change of direction with before us openly?

Who or what is the one actually being supported?
cmoG530

User ID: 23335059
United States
10/04/2012 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone on here say that perhaps, this whole "debate" was scripted. I mean, that IS their jobs is it not? I'm recalling of hearing that the militarily was preparing for an uprising in the urban community. One can only guess.
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
cmoG530

User ID: 23335059
United States
10/04/2012 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
So the media now appears to be working only the truth and for the truth?

They actually are an entity to do and say and report what they want their own selves?

They now will not nor do they give false spins on even the truth or hide and cover the truth?

What was the point that the media actually began voicing contrary opinion to the leadership?

Who was the media actually standing with to sway acceptable reports and opinion of that epic point....that they made a epic change of direction with before us openly?

Who or what is the one actually being supported?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22054163

A lot of GLP'rs have forgotten that as it seems. Quite sad really, when they're always somewhere scolding the "sheep".
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23568056
United States
10/04/2012 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama sucked.

Obama was so sour looking, heh. He was pissed.
 Quoting: anonimalle

How does one defend the indefensible? He's pissed because he brought a game of checkers to a MMA fight
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 23952927
United States
10/04/2012 01:03 AM

Report Abusive Post
On air?

Now CNN has some idiotic black guy saying "Romney will say anything to win." That is SO Obama's modus operandi and this guy is nothing more than a kool-aid drinking RACIST Obama bot.

James Carville (the " cajun cracker" democrat spokesman) is totally stunned. I've been watching this man for decades, and right now he looks like he's going to vote for Romney. He is one smart cracker.

Obviously he is a Clinonista. I always got the impression that he despises obama for doing what he did to Hillary.
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
snarkModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 1050548
United States
10/04/2012 01:07 AM

Report Abusive Post
On air?

James Carville (the " cajun cracker" democrat spokesman) is totally stunned. I've been watching this man for decades, and right now he looks like he's going to vote for Romney. He is one smart cracker.

Obviously he is a Clinonista. I always got the impression that he despises obama for doing what he did to Hillary.
 Quoting: truthwillsetyoufreeagain

I love Carville even though he's a crazy lib- he's just so blunt and entertaining I can't help myself. And he hates Obama for exactly the reason you said- he is a Clintonista.
T For Texas, T For Tennessee!

The virtue of courage is a prerequisite for the practice of all other virtues, because otherwise one is virtuous only when virtue has no cost. There are times when something needs to be done, and yet we know that if we step up and do this needful thing, we will pay a heavy personal price. -C.S. Lewis
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18966420
United States
10/04/2012 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
What if TPTB ordered Obama to not fight that hard, so when they put their new douchebag puppet Romney in there, it looks more believable.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13570563
United States
10/04/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
it just sucks that we have to vote for either one of them

lose lose situation

ill just prbly scratch ron paul into that ballet dont care if they throw it away
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14541046
United States
10/04/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama did tonight exactly what he has done for the past 4 years. NOTHING!.

Do you want your President to be a two-faced liar who flip flops at live debates? Well if not, then you should be happy that Obama "lost" because that's exactly what Romney did all night.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4006593
United States
10/04/2012 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama sucked.

Obama was so sour looking, heh. He was pissed.
 Quoting: anonimalle

THOU MUST NOT CHALLENGE THE ONE!
That has been the mantra, for FOUR YEARS NOW.

Well, the king has no clothes now, and EVERYBOSY saw it.

My lib friends on facebook are PISSED!!!!
 Quoting: PravdaDemocrat

lmao

Mine are acting like he did a great job and think he's still gonna win.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22869764
United States
10/04/2012 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
its all a scam. call it political theater. this whole thing is orchestrated and you're upset that Obamney didn't perform as expected, he "didn't live up to expectations" because it's all part of the script. the republicons made sure that no one can ever come up from the grass roots and possibly upset the script again by making impromptu rule changes during the RNC.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 610727
Australia
10/04/2012 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
He should announce that he just killed Osama Bin Laden. That'll rally the citizens behind him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1275636
United States
10/04/2012 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
probably because he knows there is a false flag event coming up soon and there wont be an election- just sayin!
 Quoting: bajabetty3

There are always the hopers and dreamers.
SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

10/04/2012 03:48 AM

Report Abusive Post
Chris Matthews meltdown after Mitt Romney crushed Obama in debate (Video)

If this is a sign of things to come on election night, November 6th is going to be so funny. Check out the following video of Chris Matthews meltdown on MSNBC right after the debate ended as Mitt Romney absolutely destroyed Obama:

Quoting: Treyfish

Epic....I really thought Tingles was gonna cry there for a few seconds!...lol...

THAT WASN'T AN MSNBC DEBATE!..

Nope, sure wasn't Chris....you couldn't help cover his goof ass could yas...I bet Ol Tingles was just dying to launch onto the stage and rescuse his damsel in distress...maybe that was the sound we heard....an MSNBC guy attempting to intervene...LOL!

I'LL SAVE YOU BARACK!!!!...JUST HANG ON!!!!!

Ooooh, see the fire is sweepin' Our very streets today...
Burns like a red coal carpet, Mad bulls lost the way...
War, children, it's just a shot away...it's just a shot away....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24582152
United States
10/04/2012 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama sucked.

laugh

GLP