Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,944 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,119,857
Pageviews Today: 2,049,411Threads Today: 712Posts Today: 15,307
07:43 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

CNN's All-Democrat "Unbiased" Panel "Shocked, Stunned" At Obama's Peformance!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24202972
United States
10/03/2012 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: CNN's All-Democrat "Unbiased" Panel "Shocked, Stunned" At Obama's Peformance!
Anyone have a link to the CNN poll on who won? Someone just texted me and toldme to be sure to go there and vote because the libtard shills always over run the polls.
 Quoting: Bluebird

CNN poll?

1rof1
 Quoting: The Governor

Romney 67%......Obama 25%
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1568805

Excellent! You're country will go further, faster down the toilet when Romney gets in! Hilarious! cruise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5750219

Leave it to an Aussie libtrard to say something like that.
ExoPoliChick

User ID: 12909685
Canada
10/03/2012 11:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: CNN's All-Democrat "Unbiased" Panel "Shocked, Stunned" At Obama's Peformance!
burnit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Resident Led Zeppelin Expert (ask me anything!)

Traveler of both time and space

Fuck Trudeau.

mRNA-Free and Proud.

"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.' ~ Chris Hitchens
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24202972
United States
10/03/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
The bald guy:
" I didn't want to reach this conclusion, I tried very hard not to, but it was clear that Romney WANTED to be on that stage, and President Obama did not!"
 Quoting: PravdaDemocrat

The funniest thing? America will still go down with EITHER Romney or Obama. Thanks for all the knee slapping funnies America cruise

You Aussies are such trash.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23568056
United States
10/03/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
A democrat pundit telling the truth?

The frekin twilight zone, man.
 Quoting: Sleeping Giant

No kiddn'. Have we died and gone to Heaven?
PravdaDemocrat  (OP)

User ID: 19228212
United States
10/03/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
The bald guy:
" I didn't want to reach this conclusion, I tried very hard not to, but it was clear that Romney WANTED to be on that stage, and President Obama did not!"

That was the impression Obama gave - that he was just thinking the whole time "get this over-with and get me out of here".
 Quoting: Andarta

I've encountered many deer on the highways late at night. Deer actually look INTO the headlights.

Tonight Obama was always just looking down. That is, when he wasn't looking to Lehrer to cut off Romney, and bail his ass out!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1222180
United States
10/03/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
The bald guy:

That's the ragin' cajun James Carville, a key democratic strategist out of Bill Clinton's early campaigns. He's a smart guy and I could see a thought bubble over his head tonight: "Hm ... maybe I'll switch to independent."
 Quoting: berniemom2012

James Carville also appeared as that bald-headed creature in the Lord of the Rings movie.
JanJan

User ID: 4324535
United States
10/03/2012 11:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
Just want to say "Thank you!!! Pravda Democrat for your running commentary while I was at work tonight. You and several other glpers made my night!

You are awesome!!!!hfhf
UseLess RepEATER
Those who know the least obey the best: G.F.

User ID: 24466426
United States
10/04/2012 12:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
What did everyone expect when he was off-prompter? He's had his umbilical cord plugged into his teleprompter since he was the President Elect? This guy doesn't run shit. He's just a golbalist front man? Who didn't see this guy was an empty suit since he was running for Illinois Senate?
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.....

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
~H. L. Mencken~

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
~Plato~

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.
~Dresden James~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22538971
United States
10/04/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm tell'n ya, the world is upside down.. upside down I say!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14518086
United States
10/04/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am not saying they are as loyal to the cause as Fox, but they do appear to have a problem with being heretical to the Republican Party.
TheTruthWorker

User ID: 14354297
United States
10/04/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm tell'n ya, the world is upside down.. upside down I say!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22538971

Shit getting real now

doomhole
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3405890
United States
10/04/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Even MSNBC is admitting this was a f**king this disaster...
The libs are blaming Lehrer, but it was Romney who wouldn't let the Moderator cut him off!!!

ANYTHING but blame "THE MESSIAH!" for his poor performance.

bump
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 1248699
United States
10/04/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone have a link to the CNN poll on who won? Someone just texted me and toldme to be sure to go there and vote because the libtard shills always over run the polls.

Like the right wing wackos don't on Fox polls?
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
PravdaDemocrat  (OP)

User ID: 19228212
United States
10/04/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
What did everyone expect when he was off-prompter? He's had his umbilical cord plugged into his teleprompter since he was the President Elect? This guy doesn't run shit. He's just a golbalist front man? Who didn't see this guy was an empty suit since he was running for Illinois Senate?
 Quoting: UseLess RepEATER

Post-debate Tweet of the Night

Michael Moore on Obama: 'This is what happens when debate coach is John Kerry,

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
SoulWinner

User ID: 16639840
United States
10/04/2012 01:04 AM

Report Abusive Post

CNN poll?

1rof1

Excellent! You're country will go further, faster down the toilet when Romney gets in! Hilarious! cruise

Your kangaroo called. You're out of Vegemite.
dance
...Loving souls, starving trolls...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14117924
Netherlands
10/04/2012 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
The bald guy:

It was a very good night for our country.
 Quoting: anonimalle

Whenever Democrats LOSE, America WINS...

LOL.

How come so many of you Americans still have faith is elections?

Are you so easily fooled into believing in this rigged game again thats called democracy? And while you are doing it fighting with the people who choose the other candidate. Sad man. I thought this planet was awakening but seeing you guys....:(
ph no oh no ohno
User ID: 1449133
Australia
10/04/2012 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama no doubt is pissed martial law has been enacted yet... who wants to bet he was promised the second term election wasnt supposed to happen because of civil problems... who have thunk it wasnt possible to sink an economy to plan...
JimBomB

User ID: 22577534
United States
10/04/2012 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

CNN poll?

1rof1

How's that muzzlim in your ass soup tasting anyway?
They own your ass yhuh.
ISLAM3
bs18
For those that DON'T approve of my use of memes --- FO!

YOU ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be (secure)]
[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4337550
United States
10/04/2012 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
This was my 13 yr old homework assignment. Watch the debate be able to dis uss. I ask her who won? She says Romney. I say why? She says He wants people to go back to work. No influe.ce. just a 13 yr old kid
JimBomB

User ID: 22577534
United States
10/04/2012 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
This was my 13 yr old homework assignment. Watch the debate be able to dis uss. I ask her who won? She says Romney. I say why? She says He wants people to go back to work. No influe.ce. just a 13 yr old kid
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4337550

fun102
For those that DON'T approve of my use of memes --- FO!

YOU ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be (secure)]
[link to youtu.be]
mikebo2

User ID: 18012248
United States
10/04/2012 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
No teleprompter.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10272274
Denmark
10/04/2012 03:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Usa is gona be a pile of shit soon anyway. Your whole contry are falling apart and you still think that lowering the tax will do it for you. Nothing to put back in to your infrastructure . You are digging your own grave voting for this Idiots you put forvard as pressidents. Wake the fuck up America you are going down the drain.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24909641
Australia
10/04/2012 03:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
The bald guy:

The funniest thing? America will still go down with EITHER Romney or Obama. Thanks for all the knee slapping funnies America cruise

when your own country is a disaster its so much easier to laugh at someone elses circus!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4337550
United States
10/04/2012 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Usa is gona be a pile of shit soon anyway. Your whole contry are falling apart and you still think that lowering the tax will do it for you. Nothing to put back in to your infrastructure . You are digging your own grave voting for this Idiots you put forvard as pressidents. Wake the fuck up America you are going down the drain.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10272274

F U Swedish turd. Go find your own . Oh yea you already pwned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9977516
Australia
10/04/2012 05:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama does not like being President. He is sabotaging himself. He does not have the guts to say he wants out.

Either that or he knows the grand collapse is coming and would rather be in his newly purchased Hawaiian compound than ride this bitch into the ground.

Infinite XBox or responsibility? The man-child has made his choice.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23869380

Yeah this reminds me of our 2nd last election when our Prime Minister seemed to want to LOSE the Election. He didn't even try.
Lo and Behold, as soon as Labor got in the crash happened.

If anything people should be really worried and concerned that something BIG is coming down the pike if Obama is practically giving the election to the opposition.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24334890
United States
10/04/2012 05:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
The bald guy:

well, you know anything that interferes with his golfing or his vacations is just an annoyance to him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4443279
Finland
10/04/2012 06:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Romney has mormon prophecy behind him. He will become the president and he will fill his administration with other believers. They are the elders. It's not yet time for the US to go down. First they must recover, to be ready for the next great war.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1523508
Denmark
10/04/2012 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
OBAMA tries to suppress knowledge, kill this scientist who discovers what causes earthquakes - PATTERN earth leaves with quakes:

____s_____\______e____\______i_________\________s________\___​_____m_______\__________o______\_____._____\______i_______\__​____n__________\________f_______\_________o_______
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15256858
United States
10/04/2012 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Martial law is now coming to stop the election.
 Quoting: Xannixon

Yup !
And I bet this will happen right after Ryan makes mince meat out-a Biden.

ol' Joe will be like "Obamey - Do something now before The People kick us out of office ... "
 Quoting: TenStar'd

Yep! And Ryan WILL make biden look like chopped liver.

You know, I believe that American's are really angry and pissed off at the events of the last 4 years and this seething anger is a force that is presenting itself through
Romney and imminently with Ryan.

The fire is very hot...and the force very strong.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24545691
10/04/2012 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
The bald guy:

This was a setup Obama lost on purpose. NEXT suprise.. Not.

GLP