Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,368 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 197,067
Pageviews Today: 325,157Threads Today: 116Posts Today: 2,158
03:23 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Bill; Maher...he gave ONE MILLION to Obama..HE WANTS A REFUND!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24917335
United States
10/04/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Bill; Maher...he gave ONE MILLION to Obama..HE WANTS A REFUND!!!
Why do you people persist in acting as if there is a huge difference between romney & obama ? Either way they don't work for you. You think your part of the club, but you ain't part of squat. Washingtons been throwing americans under the bus for a decade & you honestly think thats going to change?... Keep dreaming idiots.
5a
LORIEN

User ID: 6939092
United States
10/04/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why do you people persist in acting as if there is a huge difference between romney & obama ? Either way they don't work for you. You think your part of the club, but you ain't part of squat. Washingtons been throwing americans under the bus for a decade & you honestly think thats going to change?... Keep dreaming idiots.
5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24917335

"I'm dreaming of a white Christian, just like the one's I use to know"
It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have anything worth living for?
Blue Zeus

User ID: 18598833
United States
10/04/2012 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
5a

Quoting: LORIEN

Lorien

I do not know you, but you have two of my favorite quotes, lol...buckaroo bonzai and the white christian

Winning!

hf

Last Edited by Blue Zeus on 10/04/2012 12:38 AM
LORIEN

User ID: 6939092
United States
10/04/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
5a

Quoting: LORIEN

Lorien

I do not know you, but you have two of my favorite quotes, lol...buckaroo bonzai and the white christian

Winning!

hf
 Quoting: Blue Zeus

Thank you, thank you very much!hf
It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have anything worth living for?
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 1248699
United States
10/04/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did Maher tweet that with a tranny sitting in his lap?
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 23952927
United States
10/04/2012 01:16 AM

Report Abusive Post
Romney is too emotional. He will fall apart as the month progresses and additional debates occur.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2402379

BS. A man isn't a huge success in business for decades by falling apart. obama, on the other hand, is a psycho narcissist who will have a breakdown when it hits him that not everyone loves him. Hopefully it will be after he's gone from the White House.
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 23952927
United States
10/04/2012 01:17 AM

Report Abusive Post
Bill Maher will still vote for obama. He's that kind of crazy lib.
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 610727
Australia
10/04/2012 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bill Maher tweets tonight:

1. Pres. Obama made a lot of good points tonight. Unfortunately, they were all for Romney.

2. I hate to say this, but Pres. Obama needed his teleprompter.

And this man gave a million dollars to Obama's campaign! LOL!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1387230

Bill Maher still believes the official story of 9/11. What do you expect?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17544037
United States
10/04/2012 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
You guys don't find anything fishy at all about all of these hardcore leftist turning on Obama? It would have been quite easy for them to spin this and make points to say Obama won the debate to where the media conveyed a 50\50-ish split like they usually do.

But, this time? Something strange has happened. Even the bulk of the conspiracy community, this site and others, have started worshipping Romney like he was some kind of savior.

Why? WTF? Think about it. The left media, MSNBC inparticular, would ALWAYS find a way to make anything done from Obama as positive. No matter how bad, the Osama body dump, foreign relation mishaps, etc, etc...they always can spin it and make him appear to be brilliant.

This time, it was all too easy for Mitt Romney. Something very fishy about it all...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17851333
United States
10/04/2012 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama looked to me like someone who knows that our economy is so far gone that it cannot be fixed at this point. By anyone.
So, he wants another 4 so he can finish us off and make us all dependent upon government and keep on destroying our rules of law to get the masses in a position where we cannot even feed ourselves. We're already there.

Romney can't fix it either. He's a well trained actor. And he uses way too much hairspray.

It doesn't matter which one gets in, they are simply two sides of the same coin.

Weep America! I thought it was bad when our choice was Obama and McCain. Never ask: Can it get any worse, because sure as shit, it can.

Romney is a neo-con warmongering Israel Firster.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17851333
United States
10/04/2012 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
You guys don't find anything fishy at all about all of these hardcore leftist turning on Obama? It would have been quite easy for them to spin this and make points to say Obama won the debate to where the media conveyed a 50\50-ish split like they usually do.

But, this time? Something strange has happened. Even the bulk of the conspiracy community, this site and others, have started worshipping Romney like he was some kind of savior.

Why? WTF? Think about it. The left media, MSNBC inparticular, would ALWAYS find a way to make anything done from Obama as positive. No matter how bad, the Osama body dump, foreign relation mishaps, etc, etc...they always can spin it and make him appear to be brilliant.

This time, it was all too easy for Mitt Romney. Something very fishy about it all...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17544037

Yes, it is fishy as hell. Because it is probably all scripted so you will be primed to accept Romney as president because the CFR and Bilderbergers want him to be.

Media work in a certain "framework" and that is determined by the station they work for. Big people at the top are running this show on the networks.

They don't have to cheat by simple vote rigging, they have to sway the masses and use sleight of hand to herd us where they want us to go and to think the way they want us to think.

It's so much better than brute force. Some of the sheep might actually wake up and wonder why they were being beaten if they became that obvious. ugh
ArchaicSEAL
User ID: 15583309
United States
10/04/2012 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Romney is too emotional. He will fall apart as the month progresses and additional debates occur.

Keep telling yourself that kid... You don't become a hard millionaire by being too emotional. Though Romney is more human than most millionaires. We see that from his charitable donations.

Nevertheless, the guy does not let emotion dictate what must be done. It will be a good trait as president. Being too nice fixes nothing. Being to aggressive and mean just ends up making matters worst. In ALL accounts (from foreign policy to the domestic economy.)

Look. I hate the Red vs. Blue bullshit completely. However, Romney knows how to make money and pick up insolvent companies and refurbish them. That is exactly what we need to buy us more time before the global economic system resets entirely.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24934580
United States
10/04/2012 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
STFU, maher, you ignorant pos clown. Go back to being a clown and stay out of politics, JACKASS. Fuck your money. Sad that an idiot like you could even make that kind of wealth. Who's penis do you suck?
JimBomB

User ID: 22577534
United States
10/04/2012 03:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17544037

New man from the same order is being put in/old one acts too much like a dumb monkey.

For those that DON'T approve of my use of memes --- FO!

YOU ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be (secure)]
[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1183343
United States
10/04/2012 04:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hate to say it , but an empty chair would've turned in a better debate performance than Obama.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24898216
United States
10/04/2012 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is now officially under the bus.
 Quoting: Xannixon

speed bump obama
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10907354
United States
10/04/2012 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, Obamas strength is Foreign Policy pick
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15176280

LOL
cruiseclappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24943230
United States
10/04/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

A fool and his money
are easily separated.

odance

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23827498

I know. That's what your Elites think about you! Fucking funny cruise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5750219

5a
-GLP-Christian-

User ID: 24943304
Sweden
10/04/2012 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
hell even Soros is disappointed in him

when Soros, Netanyahoo AND Eastwood
ALL are disappointed

it's time to pack your bags

we have to let you go !!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1984322

Add Chuck Norris to that list and the person should basically just bury himself.

And now even the biggest supporters are leaving?
Maher got scammed by a Kenyan NIGERIA LETTER.
[link to www.419eater.com]
Get saved wretch: [link to biblebelievers.com]
Everything you need to know about islam: [link to prophetofdoom.net]
The Jihad Triangle: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

FRANCE IS TEH GHEY!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9212254
United States
10/04/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

so you're hoping

GLP