User ID: 20800631
United States
10/04/2012 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Check this out for a unique take on the debate
Truly Scary
Posted by Ann Barnhardt - October 3, AD 2012 9:21 PM MST
I didn't watch the debate. I went over to a Friend's house and talked, read some Aquinas, and then talked some more. Then I went to Chick-Fil-A.

I find myself with an intense feeling of dread after reading the wrap-up comments.

Obama got his ass kicked, or to be more precise, kicked his own ass. From what people are saying, it seems clear that Obama did not prepare in any way, shape or form. More on point, Valerie Jarrett, Michelle Obama and David Axelrod did not force Obama to prepare. At all.

This implies two things. First, the "less-bad" implication:

No preparation was done because they know that the elections will be fixed and none of them care, least of all Barry who is a drug-addled imbecile and doesn't care about much beyond his next gram of coke and male fellation.

What really, really is bothering me and has me genuinely scared (yes, I do feel fear) is the fact that it can now no longer be denied that Barack Obama is worth more to his neo-Stalinist handlers dead than alive.

Someone has to say it. It might as well be me.

There has been buzz of a false-flag assassination attempt contingency plan among the Valerie Jarrett gang, but after this, I am genuinely scared that the false-flag assassination may no longer be a mere attempt, but a full-on JFK scenario.

Obama the man is now a liability to the putsch. These people are evil on a scale that most people cannot fathom, and Barry has only ever been a puppet and a tool to them.

Join me in praying for the safety of Barack Obama or whatever the hell his name is. He needs to be removed, arrested, tried and convicted for what he has done in the calmest, most orderly way possible. If his own handlers false-flag assassinate him, the entire world will fall into tyranny almost overnight, and my fear is that is exactly what they want, and they may be audacious and desperate enough to do it - especially after tonight.

Stay frosty. Pray hard.

[link to barnhardt.biz]
Hershy
User ID: 798256
United States
10/04/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Check this out for a unique take on the debate
Wow
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/04/2012 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
That's one helluva conspiracy theory for you theorists...
Elzop

User ID: 1582303
United States
10/04/2012 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Y'know that scenario has crossed my mind. Never let a crisis go to waste...
Hershy
United States
10/04/2012 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
I pray that doesn't, happen this country wood burn down.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15176280
United States
10/04/2012 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
That would mean that Joe would put us back in chains damned
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 1248699
United States
10/04/2012 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Truly Scary
I didn't watch the debate. I went over to a Friend's house and talked, read some Aquinas, and then talked some more. Then I went to Chick-Fil-A.

I find myself with an intense feeling of dread after reading the wrap-up comments.

Obama got his ass kicked, or to be more precise, kicked his own ass. From what people are saying, it seems clear that Obama did not prepare in any way, shape or form. More on point, Valerie Jarrett, Michelle Obama and David Axelrod did not force Obama to prepare. At all.

No preparation was done because they know that the elections will be fixed and none of them care, least of all Barry who is a drug-addled imbecile and doesn't care about much beyond his next gram of coke and male fellation.

What really, really is bothering me and has me genuinely scared (yes, I do feel fear) is the fact that it can now no longer be denied that Barack Obama is worth more to his neo-Stalinist handlers dead than alive.

There has been buzz of a false-flag assassination attempt contingency plan among the Valerie Jarrett gang, but after this, I am genuinely scared that the false-flag assassination may no longer be a mere attempt, but a full-on JFK scenario.

Obama the man is now a liability to the putsch. These people are evil on a scale that most people cannot fathom, and Barry has only ever been a puppet and a tool to them.

Join me in praying for the safety of Barack Obama or whatever the hell his name is. He needs to be removed, arrested, tried and convicted for what he has done in the calmest, most orderly way possible. If his own handlers false-flag assassinate him, the entire world will fall into tyranny almost overnight, and my fear is that is exactly what they want, and they may be audacious and desperate enough to do it - especially after tonight.

Stay frosty. Pray hard.

[link to barnhardt.biz]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20800631

All Presidents are puppets. Why is Obama a unique case? As if Romney wouldn't be? LOL Please.

Watch the second debate. If Obama has the same strategy then as he did with this first debate, THEN you can start talking about conspiracies to "throw" the election. But I can almost assuredly tell you that Obama's strategy will be much different in the second debate. Let's wait 'til Oct. 16 to see.
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
Hershy
United States
10/04/2012 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
He's, black
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23487446
United States
Report Abusive Post
Truly Scary

Stay frosty. Pray hard.

[link to barnhardt.biz]

Joe Biden would be president
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 1248699
United States
Report Abusive Post
False Fag = Senator Lindsey Graham (R) South Carolina.
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
Elzop

United States
10/04/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
All the blacks would go on a rampage.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24931117
Australia
10/04/2012 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
will likely take out joe at the same time in a terrorist attack leaving the way open for hilary to declare martial law and cancel the elections.
chula homa

User ID: 10606077
Canada
10/04/2012 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
spock
Hershy
United States
10/04/2012 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
He is coming to Madison Wisconsin today so I hope it doesn't, happen here where I live.i pray for our leaders if I like them or not.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/04/2012 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Elzop

And if you want to fuck up the country real bad, that would be a good way to go about it...
Elzop

United States
10/04/2012 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

And if you want to fuck up the country real bad, that would be a good way to go about it...

In my opinion this country will eventually Balkanize, probably sooner than later.

[link to westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24627576
United States
10/04/2012 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
THE WORLD WOULD NOT FALL INTO CAOS
Childoflight
User ID: 11707592
United States
10/04/2012 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Something was really wrong with the POTUS tonight....it was as if he knows something that he can hardly bear to deal with....his opening words to Michelle sounded hollow and he held his head down a lot...something bad is going to happen.I just feel it!On the other hand something was stoking Romney.....he needed a urine test!Well I have already voted for the POTUS because I believe that he has tried in the face of vicious racism however he clearly lost that debate..........Romney was a total bully and if everyone on this board wants to see him in the White House then good luck to them!
Woogie
User ID: 16813744
United States
10/04/2012 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree that PBO didn't look "right." He definitely looked tired and worn down. That does not make sense because it seems like he would be "up" for the first debate. I am sure he could have found time to take a nap today.

Then, as already mentioned, he may know that the debate performance doesn't matter one way or another.

It definitely crossed my mind during the debate that he looked like he couldn't care less and I wondered if he knows something will happen and the elections won't be held or the outcome is already decided.

I also wonder if he may have been playing coy. Kinda coming out flat on purpose and letting Romney get all the hype and then in debates 2 and 3 PBO brings his A game and makes himself look much better. They did down play expectations beforehand.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5127800
Canada
10/04/2012 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Something was really wrong with the POTUS tonight....it was as if he knows something that he can hardly bear to deal with....his opening words to Michelle sounded hollow and he held his head down a lot...something bad is going to happen.I just feel it!On the other hand something was stoking Romney.....he needed a urine test!Well I have already voted for the POTUS because I believe that he has tried in the face of vicious racism however he clearly lost that debate..........Romney was a total bully and if everyone on this board wants to see him in the White House then good luck to them!
 Quoting: Childoflight 11707592

Yes and Yes!

To me it looked like Obama was very tired....you gotta remember he has a lot on his shoulders right now.
Not only does he have to fight a grueling re-election campaign but more importantly he is trying to manage a world literaly in crisis! The middle east is a powder keg at the moment...one wrong step and all hell will break loose. The global economy is a house of cards in a huricane of corruption and debt.
And who really knows what else is going on under the radar that we can only speculate about!

Romney on the other hand needs to only focus on an election campaign that mainly consists of criticizing his oponents policies and making vague promises.
And yes he definately seemed wired.
BRIEF

User ID: 24771157
United States
10/04/2012 07:15 AM

Report Abusive Post

They are going to do that anyway when the economy collapses and the welfare checks stop coming...

Last Edited by BRIEF on 10/04/2012 07:15 AM
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24880859
China
10/04/2012 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree that PBO didn't look "right." He definitely looked tired and worn down. That does not make sense because it seems like he would be "up" for the first debate. I am sure he could have found time to take a nap today.

Then, as already mentioned, he may know that the debate performance doesn't matter one way or another.

It definitely crossed my mind during the debate that he looked like he couldn't care less and I wondered if he knows something will happen and the elections won't be held or the outcome is already decided.

I also wonder if he may have been playing coy. Kinda coming out flat on purpose and letting Romney get all the hype and then in debates 2 and 3 PBO brings his A game and makes himself look much better. They did down play expectations beforehand.
 Quoting: Woogie 16813744

well said.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5453499
United States
10/04/2012 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

They are going to do that anyway when the economy collapses and the welfare checks stop coming...
 Quoting: BRIEF

But we got "Mitt Romney to the Rescue"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22872667
United States
10/04/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
False Fag = Senator Lindsey Graham (R) South Carolina.
 Quoting: Thor's Hamster

Lindsay Graham is a tool
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22872667
United States
10/04/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes and Yes!

To me it looked like Obama was very tired....you gotta remember he has a lot on his shoulders right now.
Not only does he have to fight a grueling re-election campaign but more importantly he is trying to manage a world literaly in crisis! The middle east is a powder keg at the moment...one wrong step and all hell will break loose. The global economy is a house of cards in a huricane of corruption and debt.
And who really knows what else is going on under the radar that we can only speculate about!

Romney on the other hand needs to only focus on an election campaign that mainly consists of criticizing his oponents policies and making vague promises.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5127800

BO is the cause of this current crisis and I personally don't believe he gives a shit. If he were trying to "manage" these events he'd keep his sorry ass in the white house dealing with it instead of partying with Jay Z & Beyonce, promoting himself as eye candy on The View and worrying about his next round of golf. "O" doesn't give a damn if the world implodes. He enjoys chaos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23745362
United States
10/04/2012 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
My theory is this:

TPTB want Romney and since he lacked support from voters they set up this landslide debate on purpose to drum up support for their controlled candidate.

The American people love to support who ever is popular. They are idiots. They overlook policy positions and just jump on the bandwagon with whatever is in vogue.

I can't help but wonder what subliminal messages were being broadcast for this major turn around in popularity of Romney to have occurred. I did NOT watch the debate because I reject the policy positions of both Obama and Romney and will be voting for Gary Johnson no matter what media circus B.S. gets circulated.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5127800
Canada
10/04/2012 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes and Yes!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5127800

BO is the cause of this current crisis and I personally don't believe he gives a shit. If he were trying to "manage" these events he'd keep his sorry ass in the white house dealing with it instead of partying with Jay Z & Beyonce, promoting himself as eye candy on The View and worrying about his next round of golf. "O" doesn't give a damn if the world implodes. He enjoys chaos.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22872667

bullshit! a world in crisis was handed to him.

Obama didn't cause this crises ....
its been years in the making....a system based on lies and personal and corporate greed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23745362
United States
10/04/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
The crisis and collapse has been planned and put in motion for well over 30 years by the same people that have controlled candidates on both sides of the aisle.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
10/04/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
The crisis and collapse has been planned and put in motion for well over 30 years by the same people that have controlled candidates on both sides of the aisle.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23745362

This. As much as I enjoy watching bobo get a good humbling, I don't buy it. Not really.

This whole thing is more smoke and mirrors, more acting, more dog and pony show.

No I didn't start w/ Obama...but it may end with him.

We shall see.
Ha Kohane

User ID: 15621250
United States
10/04/2012 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Truly Scary

There has been buzz of a false-flag assassination attempt contingency plan among the Valerie Jarrett gang, but after this, I am genuinely scared that the false-flag assassination may no longer be a mere attempt, but a full-on JFK scenario

Join me in praying for the safety of Barack Obama or whatever the hell his name is. He needs to be removed, arrested, tried and convicted for what he has done in the calmest, most orderly way possible. If his own handlers false-flag assassinate him, the entire world will fall into tyranny almost overnight, and my fear is that is exactly what they want, and they may be audacious and desperate enough to do it - especially after tonight.Stay frosty. Pray hard.

[link to barnhardt.biz]

Now,lemme post some aspects of the "WHI" report from ulsterman:

And we got another big deal about to be delivered. Not just the one I already told you about.

Now Jarrett shows her teeth. Governor’s team has been warned. They are prepared.

[link to theulstermanreport.com]

thoughts??????????hiding

Last Edited by Ha Kohane on 10/04/2012 09:12 AM
Ha Kohane

User ID: 15621250
United States
10/04/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP