Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,191 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,471,109
Pageviews Today: 2,450,025Threads Today: 980Posts Today: 17,480
10:52 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Al Sharpton claims it was a strategy for Obama to lose so horribly... the rope a dope strategy bwahahah

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3297006
United States
10/04/2012 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Al Sharpton claims it was a strategy for Obama to lose so horribly... the rope a dope strategy bwahahah
these clowns are so predictable
Woogie
User ID: 16813744
United States
10/04/2012 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Al Sharpton claims it was a strategy for Obama to lose so horribly... the rope a dope strategy bwahahah
Not saying it was or wasn't, and it's kinda ironic that you posted this (I just made a post that was similar to this in another thread, I had not heard Al Sharpton say that prior).

Here are my thoughts.

PBO tried to downplay debate expectations the last few days.

What I think is, maybe, they made a calculated gamble that they would "lose" this debate, get the Romney crowd amped up, get the media talking about how awesome Romney was in the first debate and lower expectations for PBO, and then debates 2 and 3 PBO brings his A game and the media talks about how great he was and how Romney didn't live up to expectations.

Basically, the gamble is what debate will the public remember when they go to vote? The first or the last?
11:11

User ID: 17011760
United States
10/04/2012 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Al Sharpton claims it was a strategy for Obama to lose so horribly... the rope a dope strategy bwahahah
Al is partially right , but its more like a dope on the ropes !!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24924823
United States
10/04/2012 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not saying it was or wasn't, and it's kinda ironic that you posted this (I just made a post that was similar to this in another thread, I had not heard Al Sharpton say that prior).

Here are my thoughts.

PBO tried to downplay debate expectations the last few days.

What I think is, maybe, they made a calculated gamble that they would "lose" this debate, get the Romney crowd amped up, get the media talking about how awesome Romney was in the first debate and lower expectations for PBO, and then debates 2 and 3 PBO brings his A game and the media talks about how great he was and how Romney didn't live up to expectations.

Basically, the gamble is what debate will the public remember when they go to vote? The first or the last?
 Quoting: Woogie 16813744

Nah. Obama is easy pickings. Has an actual 4 year record of disaster to pick on. Unlike 2008, when it wasn't clear who he was, or even if he actually had a verifiable past history before 2000 or so.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 3297006
United States
10/04/2012 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
romney is just drafting
sling shot shake and bake
oh yeah that's the strategy

don't forget romney's magic man
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24821273
United States
10/04/2012 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
free cell phones = win
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27930012
Northern Mariana Islands
11/17/2012 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
so howd Romney do in the election...i think he got his clock cleaned lol
Muhammad
User ID: 11004634
United States
12/19/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
You you got rope'd too, you dope.

GLP