Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,242 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,292,479
Pageviews Today: 2,157,894Threads Today: 867Posts Today: 15,381
08:28 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

There are a lot of people that thought the end of 2012 would bring lots of drama...Well, here we are...

Woogie
User ID: 16813744
United States
10/04/2012 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
There are a lot of people that thought the end of 2012 would bring lots of drama...Well, here we are...
There are a lot of people (especially on this site) that thought/think the last quarter of 2012 would bring serious doom.

Well, here we are. I hope it is not solar doom or anything that has to do with power outages.

Do most people still think something big is gonna pop off? I do.

There are so many fires being lit throughout the world.

I am honestly concerned. I have no preps, and barely have any bullets.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18972139
Japan
10/04/2012 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: There are a lot of people that thought the end of 2012 would bring lots of drama...Well, here we are...
Yeah, it`s a bummer, isn`t it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11786928
United States
10/04/2012 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: There are a lot of people that thought the end of 2012 would bring lots of drama...Well, here we are...
There are a lot of people (especially on this site) that thought/think the last quarter of 2012 would bring serious doom.

Well, here we are. I hope it is not solar doom or anything that has to do with power outages.

Quoting: Woogie 16813744

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.

devil6 goodevil angel3
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.

devil6 goodevil angel3
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11786928

Revelation 20:12

New International Version (NIV)

12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, it`s a bummer, isn`t it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18972139

Thread: Fruit from the Tree of Knowledge(Gnosis) & End Times Deception-That old serpent-(Kundalini) was cast down to Earth with his angels and they dece
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24926273
Thailand
10/04/2012 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
WWIII is the 4th seal of Revelation:

Revelation 6:
7When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the fourth living creature saying, "Come and see!" 8And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him.

So this doom cannot happen until food prices hit the point that people are working a day for a loaf of bread (3rd seal is completed).

We have 3 more years until we reach that point. So 2012 will be a big bust as far as World doom, but regional wars are still possible and it is looking like the USA election it will be a repeat of Bush-Gore in 2000, except this time around Obummer's people will burn your cities.

Uncle
Woogie (OP)
User ID: 16813744
United States
10/04/2012 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
If PBO loses Al Gore style, there will be chaos. Martial law will be declared in some cities it will get so bad.

People riot when their sports teams win. It seems like some people just look for a reason to start trouble.
Anonymous Astrophysicist.
User ID: 1400413
United States
10/04/2012 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Revelation 6:
7When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the fourth living creature saying, "Come and see!" 8And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him.

So this doom cannot happen until food prices hit the point that people are working a day for a loaf of bread (3rd seal is completed).

We have 3 more years until we reach that point. So 2012 will be a big bust as far as World doom, but regional wars are still possible and it is looking like the USA election it will be a repeat of Bush-Gore in 2000, except this time around Obummer's people will burn your cities.

Uncle
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24926273

That is assuming your religious claptrap is anything more than an electorate hoax and that you are capable of interpreting revelation, which I have seen no compelling evidence of.
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
10/04/2012 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Revelation 6:

Uncle

That is assuming your religious claptrap is anything more than an electorate hoax and that you are capable of interpreting revelation, which I have seen no compelling evidence of.
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist. 1400413

The evidence is all around you, you just can't see it because you don't want to see it. When it comes, you won't remember what I said anyway because you hate my words ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3207781
United States
10/04/2012 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nothings gonna happen.
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
10/04/2012 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
If PBO loses Al Gore style, there will be chaos. Martial law will be declared in some cities it will get so bad.

People riot when their sports teams win. It seems like some people just look for a reason to start trouble.

IMHO the only way this election will go smoothly is if PBO wins by a landslide like he did in 2008, and that outcome is looking like a long shot :(

Uncle
United States
10/04/2012 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
religion is a method of control based ont eh fear of death and what happened afterword.

In my people's belief system, fear of death is not an issue, as we recognize that bother 'good' and 'evil' are the work of the creator, that the spirit is separate from the body, which is just a machine that enables it to enter act in the physical world, and that spirtiual death is a myth.

Our only rebellious precept is that the creator, creation and all parts of it inclosing ourselves are one, and that the creator does not destroy that which he has created, In fact, that is the domain of religious idiots who are totally unsuccessful obviously. After thousands of years most of the people of the world totally reject most religion, sticking to a narrow minded version of it that they were indoctrinated with from birth,. Smart thinking there, jackasses.

I would like to conclude that any rabid Christian crusader, those responsible for the deaths of tens of millions had instead of been born in a predominantly christian country was born in a country that was predominantly Muslim, they would be just as rabidly a Mulsim and in today's world would be labeled a terrorist by the western media.

cruise
Have nice day.
United States
10/04/2012 04:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
The evidence is all around you, you just can't see it because you don't want to see it. When it comes, you won't remember what I said anyway because you hate my words ...

Where do the christian crusades, the massacre and rape of my people by Christians, and the ongoing war of imperialist aggression being waged on eastern nations and empowered by christian greed , willful ignorance and stupidity fit into your prophecies?
Don't forget, my people predicted with much greater accuracy what is happening today, but that is uncomfortable and inconvenient for you to admit.
BTW, in our prophecies you are to be totally cleansed from the Earth, SPIRIT AND ALL. You are to be judged , but not by a guy with glowing eyes and a long flowing white beard sitting on a freaking golden throne, you fucking superstitious idiot. You will be judged and eliminated by the intelligent ans well thought out intelligent universe, because you are beyond spiritual redemption and unworthy of it. You believe killing others who do not believe what you do is the 'final solution'
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
10/04/2012 05:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Where do the christian crusades, the massacre and rape of my people by Christians, and the ongoing war of imperialist aggression being waged on eastern nations and empowered by christian greed , willful ignorance and stupidity fit into your prophecies?
Don't forget, my people predicted with much greater accuracy what is happening today, but that is uncomfortable and inconvenient for you to admit.
BTW, in our prophecies you are to be totally cleansed from the Earth, SPIRIT AND ALL. You are to be judged , but not by a guy with glowing eyes and a long flowing white beard sitting on a freaking golden throne, you fucking superstitious idiot. You will be judged and eliminated by the intelligent ans well thought out intelligent universe, because you are beyond spiritual redemption and unworthy of it. You believe killing others who do not believe what you do is the 'final solution'
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist. 1400413

The is not such thing as Christian crusades. Crusades and wars are a tool of Babylon, and having nothing to do with the teachings of Christ.

Your venomous words betray the utter hate that lurks inside of you. You will be damned by them if you do not repent.

You have been warned,
Uncle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20816248
United States
10/04/2012 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
A lot can happen in 3 months.
LEKKER

User ID: 24391821
South Africa
10/04/2012 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nothings gonna happen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3207781

Have you been watching the news lately :)
The whole world seems pretty screwed.
hiding
I LOVE CATS AND SOME PEOPLE.
stormer

User ID: 24753039
South Africa
10/04/2012 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nothings gonna happen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3207781

agumball
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery - Bob Marley
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24902099
Brazil
10/04/2012 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Sun is super-ultra-bright!

Something is gonna come!

We will burn our bodies into the Heavens! (for those who were not materialistic bitches!)

GLP