Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,025 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 667,930
Pageviews Today: 877,942Threads Today: 241Posts Today: 3,508
07:41 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

So many questions about existence, reality and ego. Would you please guide me for a bit?

Enjoy Candy!
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 2209098
Latvia
10/04/2012 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
So many questions about existence, reality and ego. Would you please guide me for a bit?
I had a very enlightening LSD trip 2 years ago. It showed me that everything is one and that reality is made by you and based on duality. From that I derived that even believing this is a paradox. As if I chose to believe that reality is based on something else instead of duality – it would be the truth instead. Or is there just one underlying truth that is independent of you?

I have somewhat split my personality in two since then. One part is able to function in society and be a normal human being(the ego) and the other one is the thing that accepts everything and has no opinion on anything(the spirit). The spirit tries to help ego to become more like the spirit but is it possible for the spirit to completely take over the body or is body the manifestation of ego?
And what is really going on in the world, reality and/or beyond it?

I have read many things about Illuminati, reptilians, aliens, merkabas, spiritual slavery, daemons and angels, higher dimensions but the threads on these things sometimes get too technical and lose me. They overlap in some parts and I can’t differentiate the concepts anymore.
I have this urge to learn something new about existence, to discover! And the ego wants to discover something that would make him special. It waits for a letter from Hogwarts every day. Maybe it just got lost in the mail ? :)

I have been stuck for a while in this place of instability. I need a cause! But I don’t want a cause from the ego side but it is impossible to have a cause from the spirit side as it doesn't really approve nor disagree with anything. Or should I just exist ?

I think I am missing a very important piece in this puzzle.
I just want a tip on what to do next. I can’t figure it out and I can’t feel it. Please, would you give me your best advice ? Thank you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 300884
Sweden
10/04/2012 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So many questions about existence, reality and ego. Would you please guide me for a bit?
I think you're already about as "enlightened" as any of the teachers you're likely to find...

We are all still trapped in a duality construct. Our body belongs to this construct. It's not likely anyone in body will be much wiser to what's going on than you.

This includes astral bodies etc by the way. Don't think an entity holds more truth just because it's stuck in a different dimension of the duality construct!
Aikan

User ID: 24930406
Thailand
10/04/2012 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So many questions about existence, reality and ego. Would you please guide me for a bit?
don't do drugs.

2 years ago? your age? latvia?

after these.. I agree with the above post..

optimist.. try to be an optimist..

-----------------------

I am going to list a few articles that I do not agree with.. if thats ok.. I like these articles but I don't agree that they actually significantly describe the reality as it actually exists.. for a more accurate view of what I believe search google for my name and godlike or use the site search function..

-----------------------

this is article 1

You are awake and aware, an intuitive in a physical and human form, and you are also an anchor or receptor in your reality, capable of connecting with other beings and forms of consciousness that vibrate at a different frequency. It is time that you acknowledge your ability to interact and reconnect with the energy streams of consciousness offered by other expressions of life.

Your world is teeming with non-physical beings ready to make contact and offer information and guidance. You are not meant to be in the dense physical reality without support. There are beings of light and love awaiting your invitation. However, all beings in the non-physical will never impose themselves, they will always honor your free will

We know that many are beginning to connect to the essence of these invisible beings. Each individual person is unique in the ways that they connect and with whom they connect. We just want to remind you of this ability and this privilege.

An excerpt from: ©2012 Peggy Black All Right Reserved. You may share this message and distribute as long as nothing is changed, you credit the author and include this copyright notice and web address. www.morningmessages.com FREE 88 messages available
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16946013

this is article 2

These were all questions open for you to ask yourselves, I already have my own answers.

My personal view is the concept of Hell is hilarious in its own right, as everything is Source or the Supreme, and you cannot separate what is one. You can only give the illusion, which is currently what we are experiencing here in 3D.

The Devil/Satan is one of the greatest metaphors to exist as it represents man and his ego if untamed.

Unconditional love is, was, and shall always be the only real truth that exists throughout the entire universe.

"This dreamstate we find ourselves in is both an infinite game and an elaborate improvisational fiction, first devised by the Source and then promptly forgotten - so as to make things "really" entertaining.

Prior to this realization, we are like actors on a stage, who forget that they are playing characters in a fictional drama, and take all the twists and turns of the plot - which can put them in hideous, as well as delightful, situations - seriously. Meanwhile, the audience is laughing its head off at - and at the same time deeply pitying - these poor souls on stage who do not realize that its all a play that will end sooner than they realize. The audience, in this case, is made up of those who have seen through the artifice - are awake to their status in The Game. Compassion is in order, of course, but still - the Cosmic Joke is apparent."

Love to all of you :)

Last Edited by Aikan on 10/04/2012 04:30 AM
Aikan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1532693
United States
10/04/2012 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
The guru is in you.
Enjoy Candy!  (OP)

Latvia
10/04/2012 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think you're already about as "enlightened" as any of the teachers you're likely to find...

We are all still trapped in a duality construct. Our body belongs to this construct. It's not likely anyone in body will be much wiser to what's going on than you.

This includes astral bodies etc by the way. Don't think an entity holds more truth just because it's stuck in a different dimension of the duality construct!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 300884

Do you think there are other constructs besides duality out there? We could not comprehend them. But the thought does tickle my mind.
What are the best memories you have from an astral body experience? I have very little experience with this and it has been very dark for me. Would like to hear a positive experience.

I haven't studied religions but didn't Buddha achieve non-dualism? Or should we look at him as an inspirational fantasy character more than a proof?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1471245
United States
10/04/2012 04:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Q1- there is duality, some would argue otherwise but spirit and body do exist imo. The point is to have the body fulfill the spirit. Ego is just the dweller asking you to decide. When you make choices in life you stand at the threshold. This is where ego comes in. Do you fulfill the spirit or bring it down? That is your choice.

Q2- the is no absolute truth because truth lies in the eye of the beholder.

Q3- spirit does not try to make ego become more like spirit. Ego asks spirit how it wants to be fulfilled. Do you cross into negativity or do you transcend spirit to a greater level.

Q4- it does not matter what is going on in the world for that which is will be, however you can lend a stronger more positive light to the world, helping to make better outcomes.

Q5- the ego does not want to discover more, the spirit wants to grow in it's existence.

Q6- IMO the spirit is the one who wants to discover and grow. Thus creating a purpose for you. This purpose may be very simple, but ego sometimes doesn't want to allow for simple.

My best advice is to feed your spirit in the most positive way and things will look brighter.

Many may disagree with me but that is ok. This is just my thoughts, please consider any argument.
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3020064
United States
10/04/2012 04:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Read free "I AM THAT" from Šrí Nisargadatta Maharaj:

[link to www.holybooks.com]

The best book on non-duality I know. You ar on the right path. Hurry up not to lose your steam yet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24276364
United States
10/04/2012 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1471245

Funny assertion of yours trying to be absolute truth. LOL
Enjoy Candy!  (OP)

Latvia
10/04/2012 04:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
don't do drugs.

2 years ago? your age? latvia?

after these.. I agree with the above post..

optimist.. try to be an optimist..

-----------------------

I am going to list a few articles that I do not agree with.. if thats ok.. I like these articles but I don't agree that they actually significantly describe the reality as it actually exists.. for a more accurate view of what I believe search google for my name and godlike or use the site search function..

-----------------------

this is article 1

You are awake and aware, an intuitive in a physical and human form, and you are also an anchor or receptor in your reality, capable of connecting with other beings and forms of consciousness that vibrate at a different frequency. It is time that you acknowledge your ability to interact and reconnect with the energy streams of consciousness offered by other expressions of life.

Your world is teeming with non-physical beings ready to make contact and offer information and guidance. You are not meant to be in the dense physical reality without support. There are beings of light and love awaiting your invitation. However, all beings in the non-physical will never impose themselves, they will always honor your free will

We know that many are beginning to connect to the essence of these invisible beings. Each individual person is unique in the ways that they connect and with whom they connect. We just want to remind you of this ability and this privilege.

An excerpt from: ©2012 Peggy Black All Right Reserved. You may share this message and distribute as long as nothing is changed, you credit the author and include this copyright notice and web address. www.morningmessages.com FREE 88 messages available
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16946013

this is article 2

These were all questions open for you to ask yourselves, I already have my own answers.

My personal view is the concept of Hell is hilarious in its own right, as everything is Source or the Supreme, and you cannot separate what is one. You can only give the illusion, which is currently what we are experiencing here in 3D.

The Devil/Satan is one of the greatest metaphors to exist as it represents man and his ego if untamed.

Unconditional love is, was, and shall always be the only real truth that exists throughout the entire universe.

"This dreamstate we find ourselves in is both an infinite game and an elaborate improvisational fiction, first devised by the Source and then promptly forgotten - so as to make things "really" entertaining.

Prior to this realization, we are like actors on a stage, who forget that they are playing characters in a fictional drama, and take all the twists and turns of the plot - which can put them in hideous, as well as delightful, situations - seriously. Meanwhile, the audience is laughing its head off at - and at the same time deeply pitying - these poor souls on stage who do not realize that its all a play that will end sooner than they realize. The audience, in this case, is made up of those who have seen through the artifice - are awake to their status in The Game. Compassion is in order, of course, but still - the Cosmic Joke is apparent."

Love to all of you :)
 Quoting: Aikan

Would not recommend drugs to anyone either. They are very dangerous and bring more harm than good.

Meditation and OBE are something I see as a thing to explore. I do feel that my ego is holding me back and the few OBE I had were disrupted by a very negative vibe. So what do I do with my ego that is afraid ? Should I try to change it or lock it up somewhere? What have you done with yours?

Optimisms is da best! I do posses it most of the time.

Thank you for the effort you put into this. I appreciate it. :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Funny assertion of yours trying to be absolute truth. LOL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24276364

I am not trying to be absolute truth I stated this was my opinion and to please listen to the statements of others.
Funney

User ID: 11648979
Czechia
10/04/2012 05:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
If you have recognized your intuitive powers, you will rarely go astray.

yoda
moral reasoning takes about 250 miliseconds
we make errors in between
perception->relation->behaviour
Aikan

Thailand
10/04/2012 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Meditation and OBE are something I see as a thing to explore. I do feel that my ego is holding me back and the few OBE I had were disrupted by a very negative vibe. So what do I do with my ego that is afraid ? Should I try to change it or lock it up somewhere? What have you done with yours?
 Quoting: Enjoy Candy!

I read OSHO.

but it has to be specific books.

I will get the book titles and list here in 24 hours.

if I don't lose this thread title.

if I lose it try to get back to me.

also, I think that belief other than strict mediterranean origin is taboo, thus ruling out eastern beliefs. but historically, I have read and pulled out things that have helped me.

however, my belief is strict from mediterrenean origin. very important. Anon is ok.

Last Edited by Aikan on 10/04/2012 05:03 AM
Aikan
Aikan

Thailand
10/04/2012 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
if u r savvy with the internet, u can search google for 'osho ego' to get started.
Aikan
Enjoy Candy!  (OP)

Latvia
10/04/2012 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Q1- there is duality, some would argue otherwise but spirit and body do exist imo. The point is to have the body fulfill the spirit. Ego is just the dweller asking you to decide. When you make choices in life you stand at the threshold. This is where ego comes in. Do you fulfill the spirit or bring it down? That is your choice.

Q3- spirit does not try to make ego become more like spirit. Ego asks spirit how it wants to be fulfilled. Do you cross into negativity or do you transcend spirit to a greater level.

Q4- it does not matter what is going on in the world for that which is will be, however you can lend a stronger more positive light to the world, helping to make better outcomes.

Q5- the ego does not want to discover more, the spirit wants to grow in it's existence.

Q6- IMO the spirit is the one who wants to discover and grow. Thus creating a purpose for you. This purpose may be very simple, but ego sometimes doesn't want to allow for simple.

My best advice is to feed your spirit in the most positive way and things will look brighter.

Many may disagree with me but that is ok. This is just my thoughts, please consider any argument.
hf

Yes, the ego does want to save the world and have a monument for its heroism.
So I don't have to run into burning buildings and rescue a baby and a basket of kittens to feel purposeful. That is good to know.
I guess the little things you do every day is the purpose of life then. That isn't bad at all. :)
With what do I feed my spirit? Can it become too well fed, too big, too fat ?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

So I don't have to run into burning buildings and rescue a baby and a basket of kittens to feel purposeful. That is good to know.
I guess the little things you do every day is the purpose of life then. That isn't bad at all. :)

you said it right there. It's the little things that feed the spirit and tame the ego.

Can it become too well feed? I believe not. But it can envelope people when you meet. They may feel a feeling of beauty from you. Again this is just my opinion. hf
Enjoy Candy!  (OP)

Latvia
10/04/2012 05:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

you said it right there. It's the little things that feed the spirit and tame the ego.

Can it become too well feed? I believe not. But it can envelope people when you meet. They may feel a feeling of beauty from you. Again this is just my opinion. hf

I have experienced this feeling of being enveloped in somebody positiveness. It is quite something that you meet someone, you don't know anything about him but you just feel such a good vibe coming from him. That is a great thing. :)
jingoinigo

User ID: 1154368
United Kingdom
10/04/2012 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi we need to marginalise the yids,13 million control/
destroy the planet to the detriment of the rest,they have
power over us because we give them our power by working for
them,must be good fun arresting folk,handcuffing them,
making their wrist hurt,locking them up,humiliating them in
a cell,raiding their premises,confiscating their property,
charging them etc,interesting our yid government is the
biggest perpetrator of crime: killing people,flooding the
country with drugs,producing toxic food/water/air/
pharmaceuticals,indoctrinating the populace with propaganda
instead of truth etc, god determines the law not yids,see
phoenix journal 27,the nile valley is a fertile plain