I know obama's SECRET!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24334890
United States
10/04/2012 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I know obama's SECRET!
Watching the debates last nite, it suddenly hit me. He spouts lies and random numbers about things, Examples: Romney telling him 3 times on the same subject that he was wrong about a fact. obama kept spouting this review board, and that review board, and this study and that study, all with random numbers. Would use the word "per cent" a lot. All this DESPITE no concrete evidence that these numbers or studies actually exist.

So his secret??? He says all this stuff like he actually beleives it! He says those lies as IF THEY WERE FACT! Then guess what? SO DO HIS SHEEPLE!

Never noticed this before, but thats how he has many white votes especially. Saw a follow up with a group after the debates. The host asked each of them to sum up obama's performance with one word. One of the few obama supporters in the group used the word "honesty."

Honesty? Like I said, say it like its a fact like you beleive it, and then others will beleive it too. He has simply learned the false numbers, like a homework assignment, then repeates them to gullible people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6356307
United States
10/04/2012 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I know obama's SECRET!
Why don't you list something Obama said that was false. According to the fact checkers, Romney was the one lying. Maybe the reason Obama "believes" what he says is because it's true.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21720306
United States
10/04/2012 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why don't you list something Obama said that was false. According to the fact checkers, Romney was the one lying. Maybe the reason Obama "believes" what he says is because it's true.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6356307

bump agreed
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 24334890
United States
10/04/2012 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6356307

the fact checkers?? According to who? Were these the same fact checkers that obama used when he spouted numbers that were pulled out of thin air, like these previous lies:

[link to www.audacityofhypocrisy.com]

One lie that comes to mind from last night is that comment he made about out of country businesses and taxes. Romney saying "I have been in biz for 25 years and I dont know WHAT you are talking about". Any one who owns a biz in America KNOWS that was a huge lie by obama.

GLP