Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,243 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,447,181
Pageviews Today: 2,413,302Threads Today: 967Posts Today: 17,249
10:30 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

REPORTS- IRAN sending MILITARY TROOPS and LONG-RANGE MISSILE launchers towards TURKEY

taniatarn
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 7513323
New Zealand
10/04/2012 04:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
REPORTS- IRAN sending MILITARY TROOPS and LONG-RANGE MISSILE launchers towards TURKEY
Breaking News #Turkey TV channel Reports that #Iran's Army has begun mobilization along #Turkish - #Iran border

Trying to find a reliable source to confirm..at this stage multiple reports are coming in on twitter..
Interested observer of all things interesting!

Please note : Where appropriate for posted images/ graphs I acknowledge the New Zealand GeoNet project and its sponsors EQC, GNS Science and LINZ, for providing data/images used in my study and analyses of Volcanic and Earthquake information in New Zealand.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2911653
United States
10/04/2012 04:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: REPORTS- IRAN sending MILITARY TROOPS and LONG-RANGE MISSILE launchers towards TURKEY
not good
taniatarn  (OP)

New Zealand
10/04/2012 04:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: REPORTS- IRAN sending MILITARY TROOPS and LONG-RANGE MISSILE launchers towards TURKEY
Breaking News #Turkey TV channel Reports that #Iran's Army has begun mobilization along #Turkish - #Iran border

Trying to find a reliable source to confirm..at this stage multiple reports are coming in on twitter..
 Quoting: taniatarn

Lot of noise about Iran troop movements twds Turkey. Source apparently #IFX.. Client w/ IFX live feed tells he sees nothing on the wire.

Holger Kliem @ HolgerKliem
still unclear, but there are increasing reports like: IRAN SENDS MILITARY TROOPS AND LONG-RANGE MISSILE launchers TOWARDS TURKEY

DieLange @ Dielange76
Unconfirmed! RT @ bittrotter Unconfirmed: Iran is sending troops and longrange missile launchers towards Turkey

and lots more...still not confirmed though so could be rumour...

Please note : Where appropriate for posted images/ graphs I acknowledge the New Zealand GeoNet project and its sponsors EQC, GNS Science and LINZ, for providing data/images used in my study and analyses of Volcanic and Earthquake information in New Zealand.
taniatarn  (OP)

New Zealand
10/04/2012 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am beginning to think it is just rumour...cant find a confirmed report anywhere..

and apparently nothing on the IFX ...which was reported to be the source...

False alarm .....?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24893719
United States
10/04/2012 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Turkish television network NTV reported that part of Iran's revolutionary guards forces are armed with long range missiles on the Iranian Turkish border.

Saw it posted in a non-English-language forum.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24937679
China
10/04/2012 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
pin this
stormer

User ID: 24753039
South Africa
10/04/2012 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Knee jerk reaction to turkey shelling syrian positions,this could quickly esculate into SHTF.violinsfan
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery - Bob Marley
Ger_reG

User ID: 24868386
Germany
10/04/2012 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24938807
Germany
10/04/2012 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Iran can start a war against Nato. Interesting... hmm
Reelman

User ID: 16120994
United States
10/04/2012 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
NATO Big paper tiger, soon blow away in mighty wind
What are the facts?
FATMANGOBOOM

User ID: 14376568
Canada
10/04/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
What if Israel uses and works with turkey could the Israeli fight group refuel in and over turkey... Could they attack enough of the nuclear sites in Iran and return back to turkey for refueling or would that be to far???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15347359
Romania
10/04/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
What if Israel uses and works with turkey could the Israeli fight group refuel in and over turkey... Could they attack enough of the nuclear sites in Iran and return back to turkey for refueling or would that be to far???
 Quoting: FATMANGOBOOM

Unfortunately, Israel's relations with Turkey are not what they used to be...so no, I don't think that's a possibility !
KimmieAnnaJones

User ID: 10039683
United States
10/04/2012 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
shocked
"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come." - I AM

Vote for people that have a track record for loving your Constitution or lose your country forever!!!

Put down the damn touchy feely koolaid and WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

:militia:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24124662
United States
10/04/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cool, fuck turkey.
Zombietard

User ID: 24459719
Argentina
10/04/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12999377
United States
10/04/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Has Turkey struck a deal with Europe? Attack Syria and you will be allowed to join the EU?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24941964
Poland
10/04/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

I think its possible. Divide and conquer is a first rule in todays world. So just they conquer middle east - vide "Arab Spring".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4443279
Finland
10/04/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not sure about that, to me this smells like a simultaneous assault against Syria and Iran so it's possible. Coming soon to your favorite TV channel.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1340294
United States
10/04/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
May I be the first? bsflag You my son are a god damn liar.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24891055
Greece
10/04/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
It seems Israel will be the big winner in this conflict without mobilizing a single military unit.dance
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24854327
United States
10/04/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Iran is going to be obliterated.

Syria is not going to exist.

Israel will prevail as always. Land expansions and all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22301087
United States
10/04/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wouldn't fuck with the Turks.

One of the worlds largest standing armies.
Some of the toughest soldiers fielded.
They do not believe in retreat ....or restraint.

They also have NATO standing behind them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24719572
Mexico
10/04/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also read a tweet that Russian troops are massing along Turkish border. No confirmation. Tweeter dum tweeter dee.. disinfo paradise...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12999377
United States
10/04/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22301087

When its all said and done, Turkey is a Muslim country, NATO is just using them. putin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15347359
Romania
10/04/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22301087

The Ottomans can be defeated ! History has proven that countless times !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24817500
Canada
10/04/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
DOOM ON!

popcorn
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1340294
United States
10/04/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Uhhh retards...your story is fake.Proof?bsflagbsflag
DawaSatso

User ID: 16213681
United States
10/04/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, what's new? This is known as protecting your borders.
Would it be better if they pulled down their pants & raise their a$$es westward.
Turkey fucks anybody if the price is right.
Right
User ID: 24939965
United Kingdom
10/04/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
This "news" is, quite literally, based on absolutely nothing whatsoever. Nothing.

You may as well have said that Iran was dropping buckets of steaming cat urine on Mozambique from helicopters made entirely from cheddar.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21903530
Canada
10/04/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

It would be stupid. Benny Gantz is not stupid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1076086
Germany
10/04/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Iran can start a war against Nato. Interesting... hmm
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24938807

When they do not start, it would not be in their intention! ;)

No, I mean, what shall they do about it? The crashed bombs in Turkey, killing one mother and her four children...hm? When Turkey tells, they strike back, if it will happen again, hm, they could send a bomb by occasion, too, and so on.

That is so easy to understand, when you look to children, playing in the sand....

GLP