Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,098 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 996,396
Pageviews Today: 1,980,538Threads Today: 836Posts Today: 17,421
09:51 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

NEW james holmes I.D photo (before shooting, before mental illnes/ drugging)

Matathew
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 14464296
Australia
10/04/2012 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
NEW james holmes I.D photo (before shooting, before mental illnes/ drugging)
Link to photo: [link to matathew.tumblr.com]

I got this photo a day or two after the shooting in july from an ISAC incident report that was on google docs. Havent seen it once anywhere else so i thought id upload it for everyone.

It looks like its an I.D photo, most likely his license, passport or uni one.
His facial expression looks far more normal than in the booking photos, and his eyes are regular, as opposed to completely dazed out or really wide like in his booking pics..

Im guessing the booking photos are showing different stages of his mental illnes coupled with the effects of months of isolation in prison, or the effects of being drugged or mind controlled for some sort of false flag op.

Either way, new photo for everyone..

Last Edited by Matathew on 10/05/2012 03:58 AM
Soap

User ID: 23115825
United States
10/05/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: NEW james holmes I.D photo (before shooting, before mental illnes/ drugging)
Good find OP

bump
When you choose to stand up for truth it will make most people uneasy, because it contradicts their own wisdom and mindset, and most people do not like it when this happens. Truth will rock the boat, it will force changes, it will purge everything that is not rooted in [and founded on] truth, but it is always for good. Regardless of the opposition and short term setback that truth may suffer, and whether or not it can find someone who is willing to stand up for it, truth will ultimately win.
Fraeguile

User ID: 5334884
United States
10/08/2012 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: NEW james holmes I.D photo (before shooting, before mental illnes/ drugging)
I must say... The photo linked in this thread looks like a combination of both the first photo released to the public via University with the first booking photo.

Either that or facial reconstruction program to appear as both of the pictures I describe in the previous statement, like a mash-up...
"To expect the unexpected shows a thoroughly modern intellect."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12872623
Australia
10/08/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah it does look like a mix of the other photos.. know why? They're all the same person, different stages of mental breakdown. This is when he was sane.

This linked photo was in an ISAC report that went out to the aurora security/ police on the day of the shooting -well before the booking photos came out, it also included updated security procedures for guards at the theatre, and some video links to department of defense's website which i was a bit hesitant an accessing.

I havent done any sort of facial recognition editing on this photo, as i wouldnt have a clue where to begin doin that shit -and i wanna find out whats happenin with this case, not convolute it more

Have a copy of the origonal report in pdf also, looks like its been taken off the net since i origionally found it.
Fraeguile

User ID: 25126634
United States
10/08/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah it does look like a mix of the other photos.. know why? They're all the same person, different stages of mental breakdown. This is when he was sane.

This linked photo was in an ISAC report that went out to the aurora security/ police on the day of the shooting -well before the booking photos came out, it also included updated security procedures for guards at the theatre, and some video links to department of defense's website which i was a bit hesitant an accessing.

I havent done any sort of facial recognition editing on this photo, as i wouldnt have a clue where to begin doin that shit -and i wanna find out whats happenin with this case, not convolute it more

Have a copy of the origonal report in pdf also, looks like its been taken off the net since i origionally found it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12872623

I'm gonna sound like a noob, but what does ISAC stand for? I googled the acronym & there are numerous results.

Thanks. dcomp
"To expect the unexpected shows a thoroughly modern intellect."
Matathew
User ID: 12872623
Australia
10/08/2012 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
International Security and Arms Control

GLP