thedude2888
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 21349720
United States
10/04/2012 05:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Where is the love? -yo
I can feel everyone, in my soul; dreaming, for so long I have never felt love, so where is the love? I can see the most beautiful moment, the tragedies of nothingness, the cycles, the karma, the truest Love I have been sending out for so long. The most beautiful moment, you just break down and sing, some one call me and let all the aliens ring in, well get someone to throw down a slow beat, with some nice background piano, and will bring everyone together at one moment forever, ill hand over the documents on the foreclosures of love, way back where our souls are buried with our most prettiest doves. I knew stories of all and knew stories to tell, I waiting evolving the dankest pheromones of the deepest wells. So call me and spiral the world at one time, i'll sing you the answers, never committed one crime. Wrap your soul up tight, and watch all waves collide, all conceived stole from time.

So shower the love GLP, if you dare to fill so much love beyond time here, anything that could ever be explained what else is there? A spiral collapsing, to a most beautiful moment, tearing apart dimensions, 'dorning graveyards and tombstones

Leave this here message a tombstone of Love, so i can hear my soul, remembering the times we spent together, connected as a whole.
I have imaginary friends.
Face Palmer

User ID: 1149868
Germany
10/04/2012 05:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Where is the love? -yo
4th love thread? Are you ok OP?
"The world will soon wake up to the reality that everyone is broke and can collect nothing from the bankrupt, who are owed unlimited amounts by the insolvent, who are attempting to make late payments on a bank holiday in the wrong country, with an unacceptable currency, against defaulted collateral, of which nobody is sure who holds title."

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

The woman who is not pursued sets up the doctrine that pursuit is offensive to her sex, and wants to make it a felony. No genuinely attractive woman has any such desire. - H.L. Mencken, In Defense Of Women
neocartman

User ID: 23002187
United States
10/04/2012 05:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can feel everyone, in my soul; dreaming, for so long I have never felt love, so where is the love? I can see the most beautiful moment, the tragedies of nothingness, the cycles, the karma, the truest Love I have been sending out for so long. The most beautiful moment, you just break down and sing, some one call me and let all the aliens ring in, well get someone to throw down a slow beat, with some nice background piano, and will bring everyone together at one moment forever, ill hand over the documents on the foreclosures of love, way back where our souls are buried with our most prettiest doves. I knew stories of all and knew stories to tell, I waiting evolving the dankest pheromones of the deepest wells. So call me and spiral the world at one time, i'll sing you the answers, never committed one crime. Wrap your soul up tight, and watch all waves collide, all conceived stole from time.

So shower the love GLP, if you dare to fill so much love beyond time here, anything that could ever be explained what else is there? A spiral collapsing, to a most beautiful moment, tearing apart dimensions, 'dorning graveyards and tombstones

Leave this here message a tombstone of Love, so i can hear my soul, remembering the times we spent together, connected as a whole.
 Quoting: thedude2888

I love someone else keep it classic bro
Internet stalking you since 09
thedude2888  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
No I am not okay;; I believe I have the black spot of death, as I perceived too much and I am always on intergalactic radio having the most beautiful and tragic experiences.

I am grown up into realizing the state of the world; i have perceived to the best of my abilities and if someone called me right now, and lay down a beat, and asked for the riddles to the end of the universe, I could lay down that track, and who knows, maybe all light would go out, or we would evolve and gain unlimited power from the sun;; just like your message said, all of us will become awakened and realize all this BS etc etc.
thedude2888  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 05:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Face Palmer

"The world will soon wake up to the reality that everyone is broke and can collect nothing from the bankrupt, who are owed unlimited amounts by the insolvent, who are attempting to make late payments on a bank holiday in the wrong country, with an unacceptable currency, against defaulted collateral, of which nobody is sure who holds title."

yes i am here, i woke up;; i spent so much time down the rabbit whole i can synchronize with the entirety of chaos.
Face Palmer

User ID: 24936210
Germany
10/04/2012 05:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Face Palmer

yes i am here, i woke up;; i spent so much time down the rabbit whole i can synchronize with the entirety of chaos.

Its a once in a lifetime chance. Can't wake the sheeple anyway. So make the best out of it for your own good.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

The woman who is not pursued sets up the doctrine that pursuit is offensive to her sex, and wants to make it a felony. No genuinely attractive woman has any such desire. - H.L. Mencken, In Defense Of Women
I AM that I AM
User ID: 5779767
Australia
10/04/2012 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Love is Here, Love is there the love i ashore you is every where.
we're watching and we're waiting, could say we're anticipating.
the power of silence is great... for we have not left you to your fate.
thedude2888  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: I AM that I AM 5779767

LIES;; the system is broken.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24939178
Australia
10/04/2012 05:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

One mans Rubbish is another mans treasure
thedude2888  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

One mans Rubbish is another mans treasure
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24939178

your intentions are good but your love cannot save me from the black spot of death.
G ,FH
User ID: 24939178
Australia
10/04/2012 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let the dead bury there Dead for you have been offered eternal life.
thedude2888  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 05:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let the dead bury there Dead for you have been offered eternal life.
 Quoting: G ,FH 24939178

You have no right to say that to me;; I do not accept the terms and conditions. I know what is beautiful.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1471245
United States
10/04/2012 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yet you seem filled with so much hate. :(
thedude2888  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
If love is real then bring me love cause i need big crazy showers of love.
one with the sun
User ID: 1231376
Australia
10/04/2012 06:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
thedude2888  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 06:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
there was not enough love to save the world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1342668
Canada
10/04/2012 06:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is enough

if the one you love,

..means the world

..to you.