Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,286 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 281,719
Pageviews Today: 462,638Threads Today: 133Posts Today: 2,310
04:59 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I live in Fatima, Portugal... i can pray for you!

neal
User ID: 15323087
United States
10/05/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I live in Fatima, Portugal... i can pray for you!
Hello , please pray for my family exteneded also, and myself , neal from michigan .... thank you ... many blessings
sandpiper

User ID: 5498610
United States
10/05/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you much, L, but I can pray to the LORD myself. I do thank everyone that prays for others, we all need it.
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
Sleeping Giant

User ID: 543618
United States
10/05/2012 03:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
hf
Wake up, oh sleeper, and rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25022866
Portugal
10/05/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you much, L, but I can pray to the LORD myself. I do thank everyone that prays for others, we all need it.
 Quoting: sandpiper

Yes i agree... i even say that people that feal that can pray for others could pray too... hf
hapless moran

User ID: 1130234
United States
10/05/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obrigado!
free your inner baboon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25022866
Portugal
10/05/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obrigado!
 Quoting: hapless moran

You welcome!hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23790227
United States
10/05/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this a joke? Weren't you the dude who mocked Christians on another thread some weeks ago?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24922246
United States
10/05/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I pray for many daily, and would welcome prayers as well for my family and self.

God Bless
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25025046
Portugal
10/05/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this a joke? Weren't you the dude who mocked Christians on another thread some weeks ago?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23790227

No i'm not!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12058955
United States
10/05/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
So much hatred for the Mother of God. She is not God and Catholics do not worship her. She is however the Mother of God. Jesus does not like you to belittle His mother. He cannot refuse His mother anything.

Will you please pray for the deliverance of my son Colm. He has been afflicted by demons since he was 2 1/2. Everyone who has tried to help him has been attacked and gave up.

God Bless You
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
10/05/2012 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
So much hatred for the Mother of God. She is not God and Catholics do not worship her. She is however the Mother of God. Jesus does not like you to belittle His mother. He cannot refuse His mother anything.

Will you please pray for the deliverance of my son Colm. He has been afflicted by demons since he was 2 1/2. Everyone who has tried to help him has been attacked and gave up.

God Bless You
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12058955

It's interesting what you say, because that's what me and my wife do by mission. We help people that are aflicted spiritualy. Infortunately i can't help much at the distance, but we will pray for him with all our heart! God bless you and your family!hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you. Every bit helps. The priest at my church is going to do an informal exorcism this Sunday. Will you pray at that time?
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
10/05/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you. Every bit helps. The priest at my church is going to do an informal exorcism this Sunday. Will you pray at that time?

We will pray for him everyday untill you say he is ok!hf How old is he and location?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1454834
Australia
10/05/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd ask you to pray for me, but I know I am damned for all eternity anyhow. Dunno why.

Maybe it's because my grandfather was in the Masons and the sins of the father.
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
10/05/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd ask you to pray for me, but I know I am damned for all eternity anyhow. Dunno why.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1454834

Everyone can be forgiven... name and location please...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6705905
United States
10/05/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, please pray for me and my children

Sue, Illinois

Thank you
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been praying for him for a long time but I know he will be delivered soon. e

Have you heard thewarningsecondcoming.com. Our Lord God, God the Son and Our Blessed Mother have been giving this European visionary messages since Nov 8, 2010. In these messages Our Lord says that the culmination of prophecies at LaSalette, Garabandal and Saint Faustina is very soon. They say that there will be The Warning soon. Everyone will see how they would look at Judgement Day. If they are in mortal sin at that time, they will experience the fires of hell and it will seem as if it is forever. If in lesser sins, they will experience to purifying fires but it will not seem as if forever. After this time, they will have a short amount of time to make themselves right. Then will be the persecution and then salvation. The Second Coming of Our Jesus .The 1000 years of the New Era of Peace will begin at that time. He has been asking people like myself to pray for the souls of others who would lose their souls otherwise
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Colm is 14 years old now and we live in Spokane, WA
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
10/05/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Colm is 14 years old now and we live in Spokane, WA

God is Mercy and Our Lady of Fatima is Peace... Colm will be helped, i'm shure!hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9739208
Spain
10/05/2012 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9739208
Spain
10/05/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have bought a statue of the Blessed Mother of Fatima , when I pray I can feel Her presence,I know it sounds silly to some but I do.....the eyes they seem to come alive..so it seems to me..the atmosphere seems to change..and the eyes seem alive..gentle and loving
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6733501
Russia
10/05/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

Please pray for me. I have been unemployed for a long time now and I really want a job doing what i have been educated to do.

Glenn near Oslo, Norway

I will pray for Europe to get out of the debt crisis. Maybe you can pray for that too?

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22787868
Canada
10/06/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I live here in Fátima, a real special place to many people in all world. If anyone has any question or intentions i can pray here for you! blwkss
 Quoting: Luisport

Can you get people together to build a cathedral for God Our Lady so Rome doesn't get destroyed. That would be excellent. And can you hand out the original 150 rosary so the secret that Our Lady is God can get out to the mainstream. Portugal is the authority of the Catholic Church after all now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1600864

Well the things that will happen are all God's plan, and will happen has He wants... certainly many things that we don't understand... i pray for all His Plan come manifested.

ummm actually according to Our Lady's third secret a cathedral must be built in fatima or rome is destoryed. I think it's up to us to build it.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/06/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been praying for him for a long time but I know he will be delivered soon. e

Have you heard thewarningsecondcoming.com. Our Lord God, God the Son and Our Blessed Mother have been giving this European visionary messages since Nov 8, 2010. In these messages Our Lord says that the culmination of prophecies at LaSalette, Garabandal and Saint Faustina is very soon. They say that there will be The Warning soon. Everyone will see how they would look at Judgement Day. If they are in mortal sin at that time, they will experience the fires of hell and it will seem as if it is forever. If in lesser sins, they will experience to purifying fires but it will not seem as if forever. After this time, they will have a short amount of time to make themselves right. Then will be the persecution and then salvation. The Second Coming of Our Jesus .The 1000 years of the New Era of Peace will begin at that time. He has been asking people like myself to pray for the souls of others who would lose their souls otherwise

Jesus Christ is God our maker and we killed him 2000 years ago and he's never coming back. Why should he have to get crucified by jewish devil worshippers again? That doesn't seem fair to me. The only reason he came back at all after he died to give us the sacraments is that the jewish freemasons broke their own rules. They had to use subversion not aggression and crucifixion I would say classifies as aggresion. So....
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/06/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1454834

No bloodlines are not an excuse. God gave us all freewill. When you see Christ when you die just call him God your maker. It wouldn't hurt to have some souls under your wing so say 150 times in a row: Our Lady full of grace God is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst sinners and blessed is the fruit of they womb. Our Lady Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Just know that God is Our Lady,Christ and the Holy Ghost.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/06/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I live here in Fátima, a real special place to many people in all world. If anyone has any question or intentions i can pray here for you! blwkss

id ask you to pray for me but i am just a broken and useless fool.. so just pray for those who deserve a better life who have suffered and been denied their basic rights as a human being and i will get back to my meaningless reality in hell and continue suffering like a good idiot ;)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12659019

Why do you say that? Did you become a freemason? Did you sell your soul to lucifer? If you did and are feeling very crappy about it then just try saying the 150 original rosary. Someone once told me that once you sell your soul that is it for you but for some reason I think that if you do pray the rosary and save some souls Our Lady will cut you a very good deal but I don't know for you sure but hey it doesn't hurt to try right?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/06/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Which "jesus" does he call upon when he performs the exorcism? Is it the son of god or is it God Jesus Christ our maker. That is the key to exorcism. God who is Christ must make the demon go away. Remember a demon is just a spirit who denies that Christ is God and wants you to the same so the spirit can bring you to hell to the devil. If the priest does call on the son of god meaning son our father in heaven the demons will leave but they will always come back. I would go to this priest and ask him about him and don't let him shove you off. Get real answers. That's the only way to do it.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/06/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

You're a fraud. Our Lady is God. You would know that if you prayed the Our Lady's rosary.

Please my friend i don't want this kind of comments here. Thank you!peace

We are definately not friends. You are trying to get people into hell. When did you sell your soul and for what a job promotion or something.

If you dont like the thread move on.Very often a grain of faith is all that is left and keeps one going on
 Quoting: wildhoney

I do like this thread but don't put a thread like this out there and then give the people shit to swollow. Tell the truth. Christ is God. The reason why Our Lady came to Fatima was to warn people about the Lord and to reinforce that Christ her son is God and her spouse the Holy Ghost is not the holy spirit. The holy spirit is baphomet the devil. And to tell us to pray the rosary everyday no exceptions and that if you are praying the Our Father prayer which is a jewish freemasonic prayer to an empty name so the devil can have your soul then pray the fatima prayer after so you offset that prayer. The arch-bishop of chicago confirmed it in 1992. I'm telling you all just bombard your priest with question after question and if he gets pissed off too bad you really want to end up in hell because you didn't call your maker "maker". That is absurd.
Come on put up a fight.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25075947
Portugal
10/06/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

Please pray for me. I have been unemployed for a long time now and I really want a job doing what i have been educated to do.

Glenn near Oslo, Norway

I will pray for Europe to get out of the debt crisis. Maybe you can pray for that too?

peace
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6733501

I hope everything be fine to you!hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25075947
Portugal
10/06/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Jesus Christ is God our maker and we killed him 2000 years ago and he's never coming back. Why should he have to get crucified by jewish devil worshippers again? That doesn't seem fair to me. The only reason he came back at all after he died to give us the sacraments is that the jewish freemasons broke their own rules. They had to use subversion not aggression and crucifixion I would say classifies as aggresion. So....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22787868

My friend this thread it's not to discuss religion, there are many things that we don't understand and never will... so my only intention is to pray for everyone who wants it...

GLP