Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,123 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 689,560
Pageviews Today: 1,125,838Threads Today: 454Posts Today: 7,600
11:40 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

more proof for those who reject God is going to bring everyone to the faith, Roman Catholicism

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20541213
United States
10/04/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
more proof for those who reject God is going to bring everyone to the faith, Roman Catholicism
A message about looking to the sky given sweet Protestant Mary Clark. The disbelievers, well, they have been told. Let us hope they remember. hf

Message to Mary Clark

A Homily – 16

October 4, 2012

I make a declaration to you today, dear one. I declare that I, the living God, have astronomical plans for your future. I declare that you will see the glory of your God in these plans. Get ready to view from a special vantage point all that I have promised to deliver, and know as your are anticipating that I am preparing, and when I prepare, My preparations are superior to anything your mind could ever conceive!!!

That is My declaration to you today! Hear and take into account all that I have told you and anticipate it with an open mind and an open heart!!!

[link to ft111.com]

+ + +

Here is Catholic prophecy about looking to the sky, to the celestial at the time of the Great Warning (Rev 6:15-17)

Luz de María THE GREAT CROSS THAT WILL BE SEEN IN THE SKY

[link to www.revelacionesmarianas.com]

THE GREAT CROSS THAT WILL BE SEEN IN THE SKY

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn;
(Matthew 24:30)

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGEN MARY
TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LIGHT OF MARY
MAY 3, 2010

THE AWAITED TIME HAS ARRIVED, THE TIME ANNOUNCED, THE TIME WHICH IS NOT TIME.
Already the Warning shows itself: fog will cover all the orb and an intense light that will be given off from the Cross of Love in Heaven, will let you know that it is time. The sun will hide and the ardor that comes from on high, will let itself be felt by all men in the flesh. There will not be a place where you can hide; all men will see and feel the ardor of the fire that comes from on high. And they will also see their internal state.

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LIGHT OF MARY
AUGUST 29, 2010

My Cross is victory and it will shine in the firmament during seven days and nights. It will shine constantly. It will be a previous sign to all that My People await, and for those who do not believe, it will be a great confusion. Science will try to give an explanation to that which does not have a scientific explanation.

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
TO HER BELOVED LIGHT OF MARY
OCTOBER 24, 2010

WITH THE GAZE ON THE WILL OF GOD, THIS IS HOW MY SON'S PEOPLE WALK:
THIRSTING BUT REFRESHED; TIRED, BUT NOT DESPONDENT.
Beloved children, seek the light of God, do not walk in the dark. I am beside each one of you.
EMBRACE THE CROSS: When you see it in the sky you will know that the darkness is near. Do not fear because the light contained within the Cross will not cease. I will be a lamp in the heart of My children.
Beloved: once more I call you to BLESS your homes, but above all to bless yourselves with a life of holiness.

JULY 16, 2011

Beloved, remain alert, a sign in Heaven will be seen by all, My Cross will shine through My Wounds and will illuminate everything for an instant. The sun will give great signs. What is incomprehensible for man will be reflected in Heaven, so that the one who does not believe, believes.

SEPTEMBER 14, 2011

My Cross will show itself with power and glory in the firmament, promptly, and everyone will face his or her own measure. CONVERT NOW. My Mercy is infinite, I am forgiveness, justice, love. Do not doubt in coming to Me. Open the door of your heart and mind to Me. Get rid of the false idols that call you to fall away more and more every instant.

MESSAGE TO GIORGIO BONGIOVANNI
JULY 30, 2007
..." The sing of the son of man that al men will see from east to west, from north to south, caused by the angels of the cosmos that accompany me, the celestial cross, which will appear before your eyes at 400 kilometers away from the earth"...

MESSAGE TO JOSA LUIS MANZANO GARCIA
JUNE 29, 1988
..." When everything comes, a cross will be seen in the sky, very large"...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/04/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: more proof for those who reject God is going to bring everyone to the faith, Roman Catholicism
John 12:32
And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all things to myself.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/04/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: more proof for those who reject God is going to bring everyone to the faith, Roman Catholicism
DO NOT confuse the lying anti-Christ's fake sign in the sky with the OP's messages of seeing the Cross in the Heavens at the time of the Great Warning, non-Catholic Christians know it as the "Awakening." God's Great Warning, will include a warning about the coming anti-Christ and not to take the chip.

Seeing the Cross and experiencing the Great Warning take
place BEFORE the anti-Christ's fakery in the night sky.

Thursday, August 19, 2010
Jesus said: “My people, the Antichrist will show signs of his star in the night skies, but they will be artificial to fool people into believing that he is Me. The forces of evil are gathering strength for their moment of takeover. There will be a martial law declared that will begin a takeover of America. This emergency will come from a banking failure with your currency, pandemic viruses, and false terrorist events. Before this occurs I will warn My faithful to call on Me and I will have their guardian angels lead them to My nearest refuges.”

Monday, September 17, 2012: (St. Robert Bellarmine)
Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing many world events that are leading up to a financial disaster as well as a planned war in the Middle East. Either of these major events could trigger a martial law that could mean a takeover of America, and the loss of your freedoms. I have told you many times that I will bring My Warning experience before you would be forced to go to My refuges. The one world people have their plans for a takeover, but I am the One who will determine the time when I will allow this to happen. This is why I am again showing you a vivid picture of how the Warning will appear for everyone. You literally will be swept off your feet out of your body and outside of time as you will pass quickly through a tunnel until you see Me in the Light. You will all experience your illumination of conscience in a life review that will be similar to a dying person or a person with a near death experience. You will be focused on your unforgiven sins as you will remember them when you return to your body. I will warn you not to take a chip in the body and not to worship the Antichrist. You will be shown the place of your judgment and experience that place for a while in heaven, hell, or purgatory. Then you will be sent back into your body with a strong feeling to confess your sins. If you do not change your life, then your judgment will be the same. People will also be prepared to leave for My refuges when the events lead up to the coming of the Antichrist. Come to My refuges when I warn you, or you may have to suffer martyrdom. Trust in Me to protect your soul, and allow your guardian angels to lead you to My refuges. The battle for souls will intensify greatly, but never give up your faith in Me, even if you are faced with becoming a martyr. Those, who remain faithful to Me, will see their reward in My Era of Peace and later in heaven.”

[link to www.johnleary.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7531703
United States
10/04/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
John Leary is condemned by the church as a total nutjob.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/04/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
John Leary is condemned by the church as a total nutjob.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7531703

People reject the prophets, so sad. Did you reject all the prophets in the OP predicting the celestial at the time of the Warning? That's a lot to reject. Don't do it. Believe.

John Leary has the approval of his present Bishop to post the messages from Heaven he receives. He has always followed the Bishop of the time. One previous said no for quite a few years. John complied, you didn't see the messages.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21260021
Netherlands
10/04/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Brains and religion.

cruise
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/04/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
A Protestant message, speaks of the Great Warning. Our Lord
has said, non-Catholic Christians, He is personally going to
have to touch...more so than the Orthodox.

DENEEN G. MATTHEWS
Indianapolis, Indiana
His Small Still Voice

October 4, 2012

My daughter, My Body has already received instruction as to what is required of them in this hour. All are presented with a choice to make and it is not a time to tarry. My word says, "Choose this day whom you shall serve."

Many want to teeter between two opinions, but the time of double-mindedness and double living has ended
. There is much to do in My kingdom and a great harvest of My souls, so I call to the laborers in this hour to make ready. I will call to My chosen and give direction for the way they should take to accomplish my goals, my plans, says the LORD.

Restoration has come and change is here. Nothing shall remain as it was. Those who attempt to hold fast to religious mindsets and traditions of men will find themselves lost in the midst of this great transition. I am the potter, thou art the clay and I am reshaping and remolding and restructuring many in this hour to pour into the molds that I have originally designed and destined for them. Much will happen suddenly and immediately change will be upon you.

Be diligent to obey the commands I have already given you, and seek Me for next steps. Don't tarry, for I will not, says the LORD. Many have sought Me and pray, "My Kingdom come." Well, the answer to those prayers are before you. Who can perceive it? I come with great reward for My children who have labored and fought to remain upright and in good standing before Me. I come with correction for those who will heed a loving word of rebuke, for My mercy is available to you. And I come to remove that which will not heed My instruction and follow My way. No longer will My children be oppressed by systems that continue to operate with motives of greed and plans that oppose My will, My agenda.

These are the end times an the focus is the reaping of My harvest of souls. Yes, resources will be released, but be sure to seek Me for their use. Many of My children are crying out to Me and I have heard and now I answer. Prepare for what is ahead an don't look back. For anyone who puts their hand to the plow and looks back is not worthy of My kingdom.

In the midst of upheavals and renovations, will be great surprises of great blessing. I am come and am in the midst of My children to deliver, punish and restore. Be expectant My dear and precious ones, for your loving Father shall perform all He has spoken. I know it seems like you've waited for an eternity, but eternity begins and ends with Me, and you shall be pleased with My grand display. For I am jealous for My children and our time is at hand. I desire your attention. I desire your affections. Come in intimacy and receive of Me, for I am your Father and I love you.

Scriptures: Joshua 24:15, 1Kings 18:21, James 1:8, Matthew 9:37-38. Isaiah 43:18-19, Revelation 21:5, 2Cor 5:17, Jeremiah 18:6, Matthew 6:10, Matthew 16:27, Hebrews 12:5, Proverbs 3:11-12, Malachi 3:5-6, Luke 9:62, Deuteronomy 6:15
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/05/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Protestant prophets are hearing of the celestial sign (see OP)and today another message to another Catholic visionary about the Cross in the sky.

+ + +

message to Pastor Enoc

October 1st, 2012

Official Translation

My Marian army peace of God be with you all and my maternal protection help you always.

My brave and faithful little children, oil your armor with prayer and strengthen your defenses with faith, love and trust in God, for the final battle for your freedom is about to begin. I need you ready and prepared for you to join me and the heavenly hosts, and together defeat my adversary and his armies of evil off from the face of the earth.

I your captain summon you to prepare yourselves physically, psychologically and spiritually for the spiritual battle which will give you your freedom. The sign of the cross of my Son in the heavens will declare the proximity of all the events described in the Holy Word of God and the messages we have send to humanity through our messengers during these recent times.

Militant Marian Army, your banner will be my Rosary and the cross of my Son, printed in red and white cloth with the image of our two hearts. This is the flag you must print and brought with you into battle. My adversary will flee if you bear it with faith, lift up my banner as did our servant Moses with the staff that gave victory to the people of Israel. I your captain will keep your company with Michael and the heavenly hosts to guide you towards victory. Forward my warriors remember that success belongs to our two hearts!

I announce to you my children, that the time of Divine Justice is about to be unleashed, the cross of my Son will soon appear in the sky and all flesh shall see it, many graces will be received by those who honor it, it is the cross of Golgotha which will strengthen you in spirit and prepare you for the Warning. Children, for seven days and seven nights the glorious cross of my Son will remain in the sky, I ask that you offer up all your miseries and sins, as with your relatives more distant from God, so they can convert during the awakening of consciences and thereby join the flock of the great Shepherd.

Children, the time of the miracle will be very short, but enough for the evangelization in all the earth. All my faithful children will help to finally waken the lukewarm souls so they are not to be lost and be able to define themselves once and for all. The miracle will be the time of the great harvest, the wheat will be separated from the chaff and the sheep will be separated from the goats, thus the flock of my Son will be ready.

Therefore little children remain awake, do not fall asleep, lest the night finds you unprepared: remember that time is no longer time and at any time during this time all will be unleashed. May my blessing and protection be with you my son's flock. Your Mother, Mary Mystical Rose loves you. The Aguacatala Sanctuary.
voice conciance way

User ID: 24883813
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
look me up , you see , there is much in the way of shock in how i have come to see the light , and i seem to have been written in by name and paralels synergy in the eternal song of the stars , Gods love , the battle of love and hate within us but as we look at world events its more than a simple thing , many have suffered because of mans negativity to what we know as truely the love of God which is our own. now deed from a good few texts, disrespected in enoch yet recogise the power their and what i will point out to you now, you'l love , and do , truly love, its the kingdom of light to where my words touch.

we must

lose the hundred and what ever billion per anum or decade or whatever, that is the blood debt of money to fund machines in premedetated murder ,the war budget, just like i wrote for their consideration to russia through every country , to gear down , lose the nuclier lie and truly gear right down , turn once more to God

, the message is tithe and peace , ballance in wisdom. listen to our selves and rise in peace. if youve not noticed freude would have a field day , seeking and finding turned into emulating the very beasts we saught to beat , and higher mind stuff is truth. look at israel , God called the lier , and as it has been invaded time and again , countrys crossing to the darkness of war where it is a moon of love

. the elemental plagues your country has suffered america , right up to cali and the little boy boom asteroid, i see and hear the words 'i said i wouldnt flood your world twice ' but directly the first couple of years , bush breaks un law and america floods north and south. i flooded you twice and i burst my banks hsbc or americas equivalent

, the guys kind though, with revenge escalation to revenge escalation dating way back i guess the nuke was the fucking limit. He could have dropped two good sized ones and shook the lot of us. instead theirs been reason and call to each new birthing pain of the eternal will of light , a new age is upon us, we move from blindly following prophecy to recognising the living God today and your own song in the eternal song of the stars.

russia builds the biggest bomb has the biggest mistake, revenge and its fear recoil, japan tried to surrender for two years and grew increasingly suicidal to stop the bomb after their intel was witness to mexico.

guess we gotta kick back , come back home to our houses of light , in the many mansions in the kingdom of light and stop to enjoy life rather than treating the place like a prison. fear is a killer , higher mind and good will in following the commandments reap their own reward.

not subtifuge politics and blood money. still , englands own earthquake , cracks in the pavement , was around black words in blacker books, and warning yet pass over, cattle burned , we called it desease or some such , however deep you look fact is , it happened. same as every paralel of love or hate right down to the ones in the minds of us all. Anyway , go with love guy , and yeah , fked init.

the voice the conciance and the way , a bit holmsish , i see everything , that is my curse
the voice the conciance and the way , a bit holmsish , i see everything , that is my curse
Psych

User ID: 903456
Netherlands
10/05/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
flashlight

User ID: 3367996
United States
10/05/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Brains and religion.

cruise
 Quoting: Tigershield

^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1rof1

Soon I will learn not to argue with the religitards on this forum.
I am a disciple of my mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21260021
Netherlands
10/05/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Brains and religion.

cruise
 Quoting: Tigershield

^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1rof1

Soon I will learn not to argue with the religitards on this forum.
 Quoting: flashlight

So true.

GLP