NWO Believers Also Believe in God??

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23356020
United States
10/05/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: NWO Believers Also Believe in God??
The New World Order, whether or not it will or will not happen, has nothing to do with any god. Yet it seems that extremist conservatives and christians make up many of the NWO believers which fascinates me.

I'm very left wing and not at all affiliated with any god or any religion in any way, but the theories are correct that the elite are manipulating the population through secret societies. But I am a rational thinker, and the bible is not based on rationality unfortunately. I am not trying to offend anyone, but extreme conservative christians are making people like me look bad. They also make me look crazy when I try to explain my theories because people know that that particular group of people are always the ones yelling out false NWO theories. Approach it with rationality, not faith in some revelations-based apocalypse religious prophecy bullshit.
 Quoting: Ace High.

I believe in God dude. I believe the NWO is trying to destroy religion. They use candidates like Rick Santorum who turn off most people. Destruction of religion, destruction of family, destruction of freedom, and destruction of property. There's a lot of info out there trying the Illuminati to some Satanic crap. We are fighting the same enemy, whether or not we agree about God.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25007718
United States
10/05/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Of course God will play a huge role in the NWO,

To start at the begining, I takes God tp rule a peoples perspective, to give them moral laws to live by and to die for.

No matter what side you are on, it's because of God, either lack of or to much that alow such world corruption.

Basicly GOD is WAR,

and WAR is GOD,

and in order to gain an arm they must believe their death is amoung the most valued in the univerce, thier GOD wants thier soul in paridice for eterity for their devotion.

In raiseing an arm one must know what the army is thinking, that could be very difficult, so it's best to give them what they are thinking, afterlife.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13039567
United States
10/05/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I became a believer in Christ when I realized that the NWO is being formed by a satanic cult. What do you think is going on at Bohemian Grove and with this New Age movement? What do you think channeling is? It's all demonic my friend.
Sleeping Giant

User ID: 543618
United States
10/05/2012 10:44 AM

Report Abusive Post
The New World Order, whether or not it will or will not happen, has nothing to do with any god. Yet it seems that extremist conservatives and christians make up many of the NWO believers which fascinates me.

I'm very left wing and not at all affiliated with any god or any religion in any way, but the theories are correct that the elite are manipulating the population through secret societies. But I am a rational thinker, and the bible is not based on rationality unfortunately. I am not trying to offend anyone, but extreme conservative christians are making people like me look bad. They also make me look crazy when I try to explain my theories because people know that that particular group of people are always the ones yelling out false NWO theories. Approach it with rationality, not faith in some revelations-based apocalypse religious prophecy bullshit.

I believe in God dude. I believe the NWO is trying to destroy religion. They use candidates like Rick Santorum who turn off most people. Destruction of religion, destruction of family, destruction of freedom, and destruction of property. There's a lot of info out there trying the Illuminati to some Satanic crap. We are fighting the same enemy, whether or not we agree about God.
 Quoting: illuminatinwo

clappa
Wake up, oh sleeper, and rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24965735
Australia
10/05/2012 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Their god does not have to be the Christian and Muslim god, Lord God Almighty.

Their god could be Satan.

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: illuminatinwo

So you have all this,

what just,

Your religion gives you what ?

Your family is what ?

You have what freedom ?

Property, how much does a man need in a life time and does it keep you or others liveing free ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24965735
Australia
10/05/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1447032
United States
10/05/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
The bible predicted a NWO one world government long before you came along
 Quoting: *Heisenberg*

The Bible is full of fiction. It was a compilation of writings from different groups of people, which was secured by the Council of Nicea in Rome to establish political and social control which resulted in centuries of bloodshed in the same of some god. It sickens me.

Friend, surely you're aware that the history of the Bible goes back way further than that (Council of Nicea is circa 325 CE). The Bible is a library of 66 books penned by around 40 men over a period of almost 1600 years. Moses wrote the first 5 books starting way back circa 1513 BCE and the last apostle, John, completed Revelation circa 96 CE.

Ponder this one fact: That the Bible has survived untarnished down to our day is nothing less than miraculous. Its writing was completed over 1,900 years ago. It was recorded on perishable materials—paper made of papyrus reeds and parchment made of animal skin—and the original writing was in languages that few people speak today. Also, powerful men, from emperors to religious leaders, tried desperately to eradicate the Bible
flashlight

User ID: 3367996
United States
10/05/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Friend, surely you're aware that the history of the Bible goes back way further than that (Council of Nicea is circa 325 CE). The Bible is a library of 66 books penned by around 40 men over a period of almost 1600 years. Moses wrote the first 5 books starting way back circa 1513 BCE and the last apostle, John, completed Revelation circa 96 CE.

Ponder this one fact: That the Bible has survived untarnished down to our day is nothing less than miraculous. Its writing was completed over 1,900 years ago. It was recorded on perishable materials—paper made of papyrus reeds and parchment made of animal skin—and the original writing was in languages that few people speak today. Also, powerful men, from emperors to religious leaders, tried desperately to eradicate the Bible
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1447032

This is the most ridiculous bunch of nonsense I have ever heard. Emperors and religious leaders need the Bible to control people and perpetuate duality worship.

Friend, you need to do a little more history on who actually wrote those books rather than who they are attributed to.

Last Edited by flashlight on 10/05/2012 10:56 AM
I am a disciple of my mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24241258
United States
10/05/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

All around you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25005521
United States
10/05/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
The bible predicted a NWO one world government long before you came along
 Quoting: *Heisenberg*

The Bible is full of fiction. It was a compilation of writings from different groups of people, which was secured by the Council of Nicea in Rome to establish political and social control which resulted in centuries of bloodshed in the same of some god. It sickens me.

It is an absolute maricle that we have the Bible today. OP if the bible was a "fairy tale" how could it have predicted the mark of the beast, one currency, one government etc...Wake Up! It's all real and happening right now. The most important decision I will ever/have ever made was to give my life to Jesus
flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

It is an absolute maricle that we have the Bible today. OP if the bible was a "fairy tale" how could it have predicted the mark of the beast, one currency, one government etc...Wake Up! It's all real and happening right now. The most important decision I will ever/have ever made was to give my life to Jesus
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25005521

Blind leading the blind.

suicide

Last Edited by flashlight on 10/05/2012 11:01 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now for this war,

There will always be war,

and the people want war,

you don't arm your selve if you don't want war

you don't assume your reliegons laws need to be enforced on others

You don't enslave as many men as possible

you don't grabb as much as can

you don't even live like a slave

unless you want WAR.

So, what kind of GOD do you want in the new world, or post war eara ?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the most ridiculous bunch of nonsense I have ever heard. Emperors and religious leaders need the Bible to control people and perpetuate duality worship.

Friend, you need to do a little more history on who actually wrote those books rather than who they are attributed to.
 Quoting: flashlight

*** The Bible Attacked ***

THE collection of writings that we know as the Bible, or the Holy Scriptures, was recorded over a period of more than 1,600 years. The earliest part of this collection was penned by Moses; the last, by a disciple of Jesus Christ about a hundred years after His birth.
Efforts to silence the Scriptures have a long history extending from well before our Common Era, through the Middle Ages, and down to modern times. An early record of such efforts dates back to the time of God’s prophet Jeremiah, who lived over 600 years before the birth of Jesus Christ.

An Unpopular Message Attacked
The prophet Jeremiah was directed by God to write in a scroll a message condemning the sinful inhabitants of ancient Judah and warning them that their capital city, Jerusalem, would be destroyed unless they changed their ways. Jeremiah’s secretary, Baruch, read the message aloud, in public in Jerusalem’s temple. He read it a second time in the hearing of Judah’s princes, who took the scroll to King Jehoiakim. As the king listened to God’s words, he did not like what he heard. So he cut the scroll into pieces and burned it.—Jeremiah 36:1-23.

Then God ordered Jeremiah: “Take again for yourself a roll, another one, and write on it all the first words that proved to be on the first roll, which Jehoiakim the king of Judah burned up.” (Jeremiah 36:28) Some 17 years later, exactly as God’s word through Jeremiah had foretold, Jerusalem was destroyed, many of its rulers were slain, and its inhabitants were taken into exile in Babylon. The message that scroll conveyed—and a record of the circumstances surrounding the attack made upon it—have survived until our day in the Bible book of Jeremiah.

Bible Burnings Continue
Jehoiakim was not the only person in pre-Christian times who attempted to burn God’s Word. Following the breakup of the Greek Empire, Israel came under the influence of the Seleucid dynasty. The Seleucid King Antiochus Epiphanes, who ruled from 175 to 164 B.C.E., wanted to unite his empire in Greek, or Hellenistic, culture. To that end, he attempted to force Greek ways, customs, and religion on the Jews.

About 168 B.C.E., Antiochus plundered Jehovah’s temple in Jerusalem. Atop the altar, he built another in honor of the Greek god Zeus. Antiochus also prohibited the observance of the Sabbath and commanded the Jews to leave their sons uncircumcised. The penalty for noncompliance was death.
An element of that religious purge was Antiochus’ attempt to eliminate all scrolls of the Law. Although Antiochus pursued his campaign throughout Israel, he failed to destroy all copies of the Hebrew Scriptures. Some carefully-concealed scrolls may well have escaped the flames inside Israel, and copies of the Holy Scriptures were known to have been preserved by colonies of Jews living elsewhere.

Diocletian’s Edict
Another prominent ruler who tried to destroy the Scriptures was the Roman Emperor Diocletian. In 303 C.E., Diocletian promulgated a series of increasingly harsh edicts against Christians. This resulted in what some historians have termed “The Great Persecution.” His first edict ordered the burning of copies of the Scriptures and the demolition of Christian meeting places. Harry Y. Gamble, professor of religious studies at the University of Virginia, wrote: “Diocletian took it for granted that every Christian community, wherever it might be, had a collection of books and knew that those books were essential to its viability.” Church historian Eusebius of Caesarea, Palestine, who lived during that period, reported: “We saw with our very eyes the houses of prayer cast down to their foundations from top to bottom, and the inspired and sacred Scriptures committed to the flames in the midst of the market-places.”

Three months after Diocletian’s edict, the mayor of the North African city of Cirta, which is now known as Constantine, is said to have ordered the Christians to hand over all their “writings of the law” and “copies of scripture.” Accounts of the same period tell of Christians who preferred to be tortured and killed rather than to hand over copies of the Bible to be destroyed.

The Intent of the Attacks
The shared intent of Jehoiakim, Antiochus, and Diocletian was to wipe out—yes, to obliterate—God’s Word. Yet the Bible survived all attempts to destroy it. Rulers of Rome after Diocletian began to profess a conversion to Christianity. However, attacks on the Bible continued. Why?
The rulers and the church leaders claimed that Bible burnings were not attempts to destroy the Bible. Rather, these men were simply trying to keep the Bible out of the hands of the common people. Theologians, and even many clergymen, taught that the Bible is largely based on legend and myth. As a result, it is not uncommon today to hear Protestant clergymen, as well as many of their parishioners, disavow the Bible, saying it is unhistorical.

Perhaps you have noted attitudes critical of the Bible’s authenticity, and maybe you are surprised at the attempts that were made to destroy it in centuries past. The attacks, however, failed. The Bible has survived them all!

Why It Has Survived
True, many have loved the Bible and have been willing to lay down their lives to defend it. The key to its survival, however, lies in a force greater than human love. The simple reason for the survival of the Bible is that all those who contributed to the writings that make up the Bible wrote under inspiration by God.—Isaiah 40:8; 1 Peter 1:25.

Reading and applying what the Bible teaches will enable us to improve our lives, health, and family life. God wants the Bible to survive and to be translated into as many languages as possible so that all can have the opportunity to learn to love him, to serve him, and eventually to enjoy his eternal blessings. Surely, that is what we all want!
Jesus, in prayer to his heavenly Father, said: “Your word is truth.” (John 17:17) The Bible—the Scriptures Jesus read and taught—is God’s means of providing answers to the questions that sincere people ask.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24924490
United States
10/05/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

I honestly think that the NWO 'could' be a good thing.

The problem with world government is not only religious, but also reality.

When a small group of people gain control of the whole Earth, it will be permanent. There is no unarmed revolution that can ever topple a group that controls all of the weapons.

That is a legitimate concern in real life... Is this new world government going to treat people humanely? Will it be a democracy?

They should quit being so secretive, and tell us about their future plans. The fact that they remain so secretive is what makes me question their motives.
Jam
User ID: 24821273
United States
10/05/2012 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

The Bible does not support Emperors or potentates. This is why the kept the Bible locked in Latin for 1300 years!

After the movable type printing press is when the dark ages ended and we have seen freedom, only to have the NWO attack the Bible with retarded atheist theories.

Darwin was NWO
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I honestly think that the NWO 'could' be a good thing.

The problem with world government is not only religious, but also reality.

When a small group of people gain control of the whole Earth, it will be permanent. There is no unarmed revolution that can ever topple a group that controls all of the weapons.

That is a legitimate concern in real life... Is this new world government going to treat people humanely? Will it be a democracy?

They should quit being so secretive, and tell us about their future plans. The fact that they remain so secretive is what makes me question their motives.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24924490

Unfortunately, any form of human government will fall short... like all other prior forms of human government. Ever heard the expression "power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely"?

However, I do agree about one thing: It really is about government which is why Jesus taught us to pray for God's government: "Let your kingdom [or government] come. Let your will be done on earth as it is in heaven" Matt 6:9,10

Thankfully, God will intervene and establish His permanent government.

"And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms [ie, all governments existing at this time], and it itself will stand to times indefinite" Daniel 2:44
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24358110
United States
10/05/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

where is your MIND we are under it since the fed went global long ago. You don't choose the presidents, hasn't been that way for a long time now. and why would you ever claim to left or right wing, you are to be your god self and not define yourself by mans shit
flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

*** The Bible Attacked ***

THE collection of writings that we know as the Bible, or the Holy Scriptures, was recorded over a period of more than 1,600 years. The earliest part of this collection was penned by Moses; the last, by a disciple of Jesus Christ about a hundred years after His birth.
Efforts to silence the Scriptures have a long history extending from well before our Common Era, through the Middle Ages, and down to modern times. An early record of such efforts dates back to the time of God’s prophet Jeremiah, who lived over 600 years before the birth of Jesus Christ.

An Unpopular Message Attacked
The prophet Jeremiah was directed by God to write in a scroll a message condemning the sinful inhabitants of ancient Judah and warning them that their capital city, Jerusalem, would be destroyed unless they changed their ways. Jeremiah’s secretary, Baruch, read the message aloud, in public in Jerusalem’s temple. He read it a second time in the hearing of Judah’s princes, who took the scroll to King Jehoiakim. As the king listened to God’s words, he did not like what he heard. So he cut the scroll into pieces and burned it.—Jeremiah 36:1-23.

Then God ordered Jeremiah: “Take again for yourself a roll, another one, and write on it all the first words that proved to be on the first roll, which Jehoiakim the king of Judah burned up.” (Jeremiah 36:28) Some 17 years later, exactly as God’s word through Jeremiah had foretold, Jerusalem was destroyed, many of its rulers were slain, and its inhabitants were taken into exile in Babylon. The message that scroll conveyed—and a record of the circumstances surrounding the attack made upon it—have survived until our day in the Bible book of Jeremiah.

Bible Burnings Continue
Jehoiakim was not the only person in pre-Christian times who attempted to burn God’s Word. Following the breakup of the Greek Empire, Israel came under the influence of the Seleucid dynasty. The Seleucid King Antiochus Epiphanes, who ruled from 175 to 164 B.C.E., wanted to unite his empire in Greek, or Hellenistic, culture. To that end, he attempted to force Greek ways, customs, and religion on the Jews.

About 168 B.C.E., Antiochus plundered Jehovah’s temple in Jerusalem. Atop the altar, he built another in honor of the Greek god Zeus. Antiochus also prohibited the observance of the Sabbath and commanded the Jews to leave their sons uncircumcised. The penalty for noncompliance was death.
An element of that religious purge was Antiochus’ attempt to eliminate all scrolls of the Law. Although Antiochus pursued his campaign throughout Israel, he failed to destroy all copies of the Hebrew Scriptures. Some carefully-concealed scrolls may well have escaped the flames inside Israel, and copies of the Holy Scriptures were known to have been preserved by colonies of Jews living elsewhere.

Diocletian’s Edict
Another prominent ruler who tried to destroy the Scriptures was the Roman Emperor Diocletian. In 303 C.E., Diocletian promulgated a series of increasingly harsh edicts against Christians. This resulted in what some historians have termed “The Great Persecution.” His first edict ordered the burning of copies of the Scriptures and the demolition of Christian meeting places. Harry Y. Gamble, professor of religious studies at the University of Virginia, wrote: “Diocletian took it for granted that every Christian community, wherever it might be, had a collection of books and knew that those books were essential to its viability.” Church historian Eusebius of Caesarea, Palestine, who lived during that period, reported: “We saw with our very eyes the houses of prayer cast down to their foundations from top to bottom, and the inspired and sacred Scriptures committed to the flames in the midst of the market-places.”

Three months after Diocletian’s edict, the mayor of the North African city of Cirta, which is now known as Constantine, is said to have ordered the Christians to hand over all their “writings of the law” and “copies of scripture.” Accounts of the same period tell of Christians who preferred to be tortured and killed rather than to hand over copies of the Bible to be destroyed.

The Intent of the Attacks
The shared intent of Jehoiakim, Antiochus, and Diocletian was to wipe out—yes, to obliterate—God’s Word. Yet the Bible survived all attempts to destroy it. Rulers of Rome after Diocletian began to profess a conversion to Christianity. However, attacks on the Bible continued. Why?
The rulers and the church leaders claimed that Bible burnings were not attempts to destroy the Bible. Rather, these men were simply trying to keep the Bible out of the hands of the common people. Theologians, and even many clergymen, taught that the Bible is largely based on legend and myth. As a result, it is not uncommon today to hear Protestant clergymen, as well as many of their parishioners, disavow the Bible, saying it is unhistorical.

Perhaps you have noted attitudes critical of the Bible’s authenticity, and maybe you are surprised at the attempts that were made to destroy it in centuries past. The attacks, however, failed. The Bible has survived them all!

Why It Has Survived
True, many have loved the Bible and have been willing to lay down their lives to defend it. The key to its survival, however, lies in a force greater than human love. The simple reason for the survival of the Bible is that all those who contributed to the writings that make up the Bible wrote under inspiration by God.—Isaiah 40:8; 1 Peter 1:25.

Reading and applying what the Bible teaches will enable us to improve our lives, health, and family life. God wants the Bible to survive and to be translated into as many languages as possible so that all can have the opportunity to learn to love him, to serve him, and eventually to enjoy his eternal blessings. Surely, that is what we all want!
Jesus, in prayer to his heavenly Father, said: “Your word is truth.” (John 17:17) The Bible—the Scriptures Jesus read and taught—is God’s means of providing answers to the questions that sincere people ask.

I don't have time to pick through the inconsistencies or argue against the mainstream history you're referencing here. Is this from some kind of Christian apologist site or something? Read the books that men left out of the bible and got burned. There's your truth.

Ever hear of Constantine? You might want to start there.
flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Bible does not support Emperors or potentates. This is why the kept the Bible locked in Latin for 1300 years!

After the movable type printing press is when the dark ages ended and we have seen freedom, only to have the NWO attack the Bible with retarded atheist theories.

Darwin was NWO
 Quoting: Jam 24821273

Did you come to this conclusion yourself? The Bible doesn't support Emperors???? You have got to be kidding me. It even says in the Bible that your leaders are chosen by God and you should follow them.

And then you devolve into attacking atheists...using that premise to try and discredit any theories. Attack the message, not the messenger.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't have time to pick through the inconsistencies or argue against the mainstream history you're referencing here. Is this from some kind of Christian apologist site or something? Read the books that men left out of the bible and got burned. There's your truth.

Ever hear of Constantine? You might want to start there.

*** The Bible’s False Friend ***

Historically, Christendom has claimed to believe in the Bible and to be its guardian. But the religious organizations of Christendom have been associated with some of the most appalling horrors of history, from the Crusades and pogroms of the Middle Ages to the Holocaust of our own time. Is the conduct of Christendom a good reason to reject the Bible? The truth is, Christendom has proved to be a false friend of the Bible. Indeed, when Christendom emerged in the fourth century C.E., the Bible’s fight to survive was by no means over.

BY THE end of the first century, the writing of all the books of the Bible was completed. From then on, Christians were in the forefront of copying and distributing the complete Bible. At the same time, they were busy translating it into the most common languages of the day. While the Christian congregation was busy with this admirable work, however, something was beginning to take shape that would prove very dangerous to the survival of the Bible.

This development was foretold by the Bible itself. Jesus once told a parable of a man who sowed his field with good quality seeds of wheat. But “while men were sleeping,” an enemy sowed seeds that would produce weeds. Both types of seeds sprouted, and for a while the weeds hid the wheat from view. By this parable, Jesus showed that the fruitage of his work would be true Christians but that after his death, false Christians would infiltrate the congregation. Eventually, it would be difficult to distinguish the genuine from the false.—Matthew 13:24-30, 36-43.

The apostle Peter frankly warned of the effect of these weedlike “Christians” on the way people would view Christianity and the Bible. He warned: “There will also be false teachers among you. These very ones will quietly bring in destructive sects and will disown even the owner that bought them, bringing speedy destruction upon themselves. Furthermore, many will follow their acts of loose conduct, and on account of these the way of the truth will be spoken of abusively.”—2 Peter 2:1, 2.

Even during the first century, the prophecies of Jesus and Peter were being fulfilled. Ambitious men infiltrated the Christian congregation and sowed dissension. (2 Timothy 2:16-18; 2 Peter 2:21, 22; 3 John 9, 10) During the following two centuries, the purity of Bible truth was corrupted by Greek philosophy, and many mistakenly came to accept pagan doctrines as Bible truth.

In the fourth century, the Roman emperor Constantine adopted “Christianity” as the official religion of the Roman Empire. But the “Christianity” he knew was very different from the religion preached by Jesus. By now, the “weeds” were flourishing, just as Jesus had foretold. Nevertheless, we can be sure that during all that time, there were some who represented true Christianity and labored to follow the Bible as the inspired Word of God.—Matthew 28:19, 20.

Bible Translation Opposed
It was in Constantine’s time that Christendom as we know it today began to take shape. From then on, the degenerate form of Christianity that had taken root was no longer just a religious organization. It was a part of the state, and its leaders played an important role in politics. Eventually, the apostate church used its political power in a way that was completely opposed to Bible Christianity, introducing another dangerous threat to the Bible. How?

When Latin died out as an everyday tongue, new translations of the Bible were needed. But the Catholic Church no longer favored this. In 1079 Vratislaus, who later became king of Bohemia, asked the permission of Pope Gregory VII to translate the Bible into the language of his subjects. The pope’s answer was no. He stated: “It is clear to those who reflect often upon it, that not without reason has it pleased Almighty God that holy scripture should be a secret in certain places, lest, if it were plainly apparent to all men, perchance it would be little esteemed and be subject to disrespect; or it might be falsely understood by those of mediocre learning, and lead to error.”1

The pope wanted the Bible to be kept in the now-dead tongue of Latin. Its contents were to be kept “secret,” not translated into the languages of the common people. Jerome’s Latin Vulgate, produced in the 5th century to make the Bible accessible to all, now became a means of keeping it hidden.

As the Middle Ages progressed, the Church’s stand against vernacular Bibles hardened. In 1199 Pope Innocent III wrote such a strong letter to the archbishop of Metz, Germany, that the archbishop burned all the German-language Bibles he could find.3 In 1229 the synod of Toulouse, France, decreed that “lay people” could not possess any Bible books in the common tongue.4 In 1233 a provincial synod of Tarragona, Spain, commanded that all books of “the Old or New Testament” be handed over to be burned.5 In 1407 the synod of clergy summoned in Oxford, England, by Archbishop Thomas Arundel expressly forbade the translating of the Bible into English or any other modern tongue.6 In 1431, also in England, Bishop Stafford of Wells forbade the translating of the Bible into English and the owning of such translations.7

These religious authorities were not trying to destroy the Bible. They were trying to fossilize it, keep it in a language that only a few could read. In this way, they hoped to prevent what they called heresy but what really amounted to challenges to their authority. If they had succeeded, the Bible could have become just an object of intellectual curiosity, with little or no influence in the lives of ordinary people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2566322
United States
10/05/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you come to this conclusion yourself? The Bible doesn't support Emperors???? You have got to be kidding me.

Yeah, no kidding about that. The BIBLE does NOT support emperors!!! In fact, when the kingdom of Israel was first established, they did not have an emperor or a king! They had JUDGES.

God did not want Israel to have a man ruling over His people. He was their King and Authority when their kingdom was established. It was the 12 tribes of Israel who wished for a man to rule over them. They wanted a king they could see and hear with their own eyes and ears. God was not enough for them.

God was not happy about this but guess what? He gave them EXACTLY what THEY wanted! So, ever since then, He has placed the kings in power that the people deserve to have. Shitty nations get shitty kings. Get it? The reason why all of the kings of the earth are shit right now is because the people have turned the world into shit. Should the nations be rewarded with great leaders? Hell no. We deserve what we get!

If you would do YOUR own research on that which you hate then you would've known this. But instead, you are a lazy little crying bitch. You would rather OTHER PEOPLE tell you what to believe about the BIBLE instead of reading it for yourself and coming to YOUR own conclusions.

Typical, shit eating, liberal parasite.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
And reason why a lot of NWO believers also believe in God is because their eyes are open to the world around them. The illuminati has proclaimed their lord is Lucifer. Hell, even the United Nations isn't shy about this.

[link to www.lucistrust.org]

[link to www.aquaac.org]

Their spiritual foundation is set.
If you still don't get then you'll have to wait until its too late.
flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
And reason why a lot of NWO believers also believe in God is because their eyes are open to the world around them. The illuminati has proclaimed their lord is Lucifer. Hell, even the United Nations isn't shy about this.

[link to www.aquaac.org]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2566322

[link to www.gnosis.org]

[link to reluctant-messenger.com]

[link to www.theforbiddenreligion.com]
flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you come to this conclusion yourself? The Bible doesn't support Emperors???? You have got to be kidding me.

Yeah, no kidding about that. The BIBLE does NOT support emperors!!! In fact, when the kingdom of Israel was first established, they did not have an emperor or a king! They had JUDGES.

God did not want Israel to have a man ruling over His people. He was their King and Authority when their kingdom was established. It was the 12 tribes of Israel who wished for a man to rule over them. They wanted a king they could see and hear with their own eyes and ears. God was not enough for them.

God was not happy about this but guess what? He gave them EXACTLY what THEY wanted! So, ever since then, He has placed the kings in power that the people deserve to have. Shitty nations get shitty kings. Get it? The reason why all of the kings of the earth are shit right now is because the people have turned the world into shit. Should the nations be rewarded with great leaders? Hell no. We deserve what we get!

If you would do YOUR own research on that which you hate then you would've known this. But instead, you are a lazy little crying bitch. You would rather OTHER PEOPLE tell you what to believe about the BIBLE instead of reading it for yourself and coming to YOUR own conclusions.

You don't even believe in your own man made book.

Hebrews 13:17

Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as men who must give an account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage to you.

5a
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.aquaac.org]

[link to www.gnosis.org]

What the fuck do those links have to do with the United Nations and their proclamation of Lucifer as their god? You really are a retarded and lazy bitch. LOL
flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.aquaac.org]

[link to www.gnosis.org]

What the fuck do those links have to do with the United Nations and their proclamation of Lucifer as their god? You really are a retarded and lazy bitch. LOL

Your dialogue is typical of duality worshipping Christians.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25016982
Denmark
10/05/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

You might want to read my thread: Thread: A Christian's opinion about Atheists arguments against the existence of God. (Discussion thread)
You can benefit a lot by reading it.
flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not an atheist but I would rather have a dialogue with one over a Christian any day.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

You don't even believe in your own man made book.

Hebrews 13:17

Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as men who must give an account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage to you.

5a

Hbr 13:7 ¶ Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of [their] conversation.

You should put that verse in context. Because in verse 7 of that very same chapter.. we are TOLD WHICH LEADERS TO PRAY FOR.

Those 'WHO HAVE SPOKEN UNTO YOU THE WORD OF GOD; WHOSE FAITH FOLLOW'.

Do you know of any ruler, in this day and age, that speaks the truth of the Word of God? You can't even find a ruler that speaks the TRUTH AT ALL. Therefore, we are not required to pray for liberal, shit eating parasites.

II John chapter 1 states:

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Don't quote from something that is over your head.

GLP