NWO Believers Also Believe in God??

flashlight

User ID: 3367996
United States
10/05/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: NWO Believers Also Believe in God??
Don't quote from something that is over your head.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2566322

Take your own advice on that one.

And who determines: "'WHO HAVE SPOKEN UNTO YOU THE WORD OF GOD; WHOSE FAITH FOLLOW"? Your own faith? someone elses? your faith is an abomination to others, and vice versa.

That's pretty subjective, simpleton. Try again.

Last Edited by flashlight on 10/05/2012 01:44 PM
I am a disciple of my mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1447032
United States
10/05/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
You don't even believe in your own man made book.

Hebrews 13:17

Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as men who must give an account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage to you.

5a
 Quoting: flashlight

Your post is slightly taken out of context. If you read the context (surrounding words) you'll see that this specific verse is not about Christians being obedient to world governments as Paul was making it clear that Christians were to be obedient and submissive to those who were taking the lead in a spiritual sense (ie, the elders).

"Remember those who are taking the lead among YOU, who have spoken the word of God to YOU, and as YOU contemplate how [their] conduct turns out imitate [their] faith." Heb 13:7

"Be obedient to those who are taking the lead among YOU and be submissive, for they are keeping watch over YOUR souls as those who will render an account; that they may do this with joy and not with sighing, for this would be damaging to YOU" Heb 13:17

To your point though, I agree that Christians are to be obedient to worldly governments as Paul admonished to the Christian congregation in Rome:

"Let every soul be in subjection to the superior authorities, for there is no authority except by God; the existing authorities stand placed in their relative positions by God. Therefore he who opposes the authority has taken a stand against the arrangement of God; those who have taken a stand against it will receive judgment to themselves" Rom 13:1,2

However, note that obedience and subjection is relative. When what human governments command conflicts with what God commands, ...

"We must obey God as ruler rather than men" Acts 5:29
flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
You don't even believe in your own man made book.

Hebrews 13:17

Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as men who must give an account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage to you.

5a

Your post is slightly taken out of context. If you read the context (surrounding words) you'll see that this specific verse is not about Christians being obedient to world governments as Paul was making it clear that Christians were to be obedient and submissive to those who were taking the lead in a spiritual sense (ie, the elders).

"Remember those who are taking the lead among YOU, who have spoken the word of God to YOU, and as YOU contemplate how [their] conduct turns out imitate [their] faith." Heb 13:7

"Be obedient to those who are taking the lead among YOU and be submissive, for they are keeping watch over YOUR souls as those who will render an account; that they may do this with joy and not with sighing, for this would be damaging to YOU" Heb 13:17

To your point though, I agree that Christians are to be obedient to worldly governments as Paul admonished to the Christian congregation in Rome:

"Let every soul be in subjection to the superior authorities, for there is no authority except by God; the existing authorities stand placed in their relative positions by God. Therefore he who opposes the authority has taken a stand against the arrangement of God; those who have taken a stand against it will receive judgment to themselves" Rom 13:1,2

However, note that obedience and subjection is relative. When what human governments command conflicts with what God commands, ...

"We must obey God as ruler rather than men" Acts 5:29
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1447032

I'm not so sure about this. I used to be Catholic and they were pretty big in huge theological discussions about following your leaders.

My entire point was to refute the ignoramus claim that the Bible is against following leaders. Follow moses, god, Jesus,, etc etc etc etc. follow follow follow.

No creativity. No freedom.

Last Edited by flashlight on 10/05/2012 01:50 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2566322
United States
10/05/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

And who determines: "'WHO HAVE SPOKEN UNTO YOU THE WORD OF GOD; WHOSE FAITH FOLLOW"

You're a fucking moron. I provided links to the United Nations spiritual CHARTER in which they proclaim Lucifer as their god.. as an example of those who DO NOT speak the Word of God or keep His laws.

And you say it's "subjective"? Open your fucking eyes.

It isn't that hard to discern which authority figures in this world follow Lucifer and which ones follow YHVH.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Whoa tiger. Faith is not a possession of all. (2 Thes 3:2)

We do well to speak with kindness and understanding to all... even those who are not believers.

"But sanctify the Christ as Lord in YOUR hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone that demands of YOU a reason for the hope in YOU, but doing so together with a mild temper and deep respect." 1 Peter 3:15

I appreciate your zeal though. :P
flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

And who determines: "'WHO HAVE SPOKEN UNTO YOU THE WORD OF GOD; WHOSE FAITH FOLLOW"

You're a fucking moron. I provided links to the United Nations spiritual CHARTER in which they proclaim Lucifer as their god.. as an example of those who DO NOT speak the Word of God or keep His laws.

It isn't that hard to discern which authority figures in this world follow Lucifer and which ones follow YHVH.

You worship duality, I follow unity. Big difference.

Once you remove yourself from the programming that TPTB have locked you in, and look at it from an outsider's perspective. It is all very subjective.

You think you know "the word of God"? And therefore follow who you think follows your notion of the word of God? that's laughable to say the least.

Last Edited by flashlight on 10/05/2012 01:59 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

We do well to speak with kindness and understanding to all... even those who are not believers.

"But sanctify the Christ as Lord in YOUR hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone that demands of YOU a reason for the hope in YOU, but doing so together with a mild temper and deep respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Yes, you are correct. I will try and hold back my temper in further posts. I apologize for my poor choice of words.
flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, you are correct. I will try and hold back my temper in further posts. I apologize for my poor choice of words.

Psh, you're an idiot no matter which way you put it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24782578
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The fuckers are thinking that when nwo happenes, they will have a chance to brainwash the fuck out of the survivors, it will be like the dark ages & aftermath all over again.. at least that's what they think!! yoda
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Once you remove yourself from the programming that TPTB have locked you in, and look at it from an outsider's perspective. It is all very subjective.

I removed myself from their programming over 10 years ago. I am a defect in this world. I do not belong in it nor do I want to be a part of it.

You and your religion of "unity" is TPTB's programming defacto. The United Nations is working hard for your religion of "unity" and has been for a very long time now. As is documented in the links I provided previously.

[link to www.aquaac.org]

READ IT.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not so sure about this. I used to be Catholic and they were pretty big in huge theological discussions about following your leaders.

My entire point was to refute the ignoramus claim that the Bible is against following leaders. Follow moses, god, Jesus,, etc etc etc etc. follow follow follow.

This helps to understand where you're coming from. Thanks. Not all claiming to be Christian have that understanding (as you can see from what I posted above, I don't).

And, to your 2nd point, I've already shown by the Scriptures cited what Christians are to do... obey governments so long as they don't conflict with God's commands.

This refusal to obey governments (when they require something contrary to God's Word) is a huge reason there's been a long history of persecution against Christians.

Also, for you to imply "freedom" is obtained by not having to obey anybody is truly a folly. Do you truly think that if everybody believed like you the world would be a better place? Would that really contribute to everybody living in peace and harmony with one another?
flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

I removed myself from their programming over 10 years ago. I am a defect in this world. I do not belong in it nor do I want to be a part of it.

You and your religion of "unity" is TPTB's programming defacto. The United Nations is working hard for your religion of "unity" and has been for a very long time now. As is documented in the links I provided previously.

[link to www.aquaac.org]

READ IT.

That's not my religion. Why do you assume and assume and assume things about me? Do you do this with everyone? You know nothing. Read up on Pythagoras to get you started.

There's still hope for you yet.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
The UN has actually had meetings and discussions on how to "prepare" the world for the arrival of Lucifer... their "teacher" and leader.

[link to www.aquaac.org]
flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

This helps to understand where you're coming from. Thanks. Not all claiming to be Christian have that understanding (as you can see from what I posted above, I don't).

And, to your 2nd point, I've already shown by the Scriptures cited what Christians are to do... obey governments so long as they don't conflict with God's commands.

This refusal to obey governments (when they require something contrary to God's Word) is a huge reason there's been a long history of persecution against Christians.

Also, for you to imply "freedom" is obtained by not having to obey anybody is truly a folly. Do you truly think that if everybody believed like you the world would be a better place? Would that really contribute to everybody living in peace and harmony with one another?

Yeah but the real gatekeepers are the ones who decide what God's commandments are.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.aquaac.org]

READ IT.

That's not my religion. Why do you assume and assume and assume things about me? Do you do this with everyone? You know nothing. Read up on Pythagoras to get you started.

Pythagoras = No.
I reject TPTB's mystics and philosophers.
flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.aquaac.org]

READ IT.

Pythagoras = No.

Yet you embrace TPTB's Bible?

wtf

Edit: Rejecting Pythagoras means you reject reality. Wake up already. Do you even know what he's responsible for, before making such an asinine statement? Calling him out as a mystic and philosopher when modern day science is going to his discoveries for answers?

Last Edited by flashlight on 10/05/2012 02:20 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.aquaac.org]

READ IT.

Pythagoras = No.

wtf

It doesn't belong to them.
They want to destroy it.
If they could erase the Word of God from our hearts and minds then they would. But the Word is written into our DNA and in the stars. It will live forever.

Their mystics and philosophers are worthless.
flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Pythagoras = No.

wtf

It doesn't belong to them.
They want to destroy it.
If they could erase the Word of God from our hearts and minds then they would. But the Word is written into our DNA and in the stars. It will live forever.

Their mystics and philosophers are worthless.

Wrong. It most certainly belongs to them and is authored by them. Check your history on the Council of Nicea.

If they wanted it gone it would be gone. They sure did a good job of eradicating gnostic texts til they were discovered recently at Nag Hammadi and the Dead sea scrolls.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not an atheist but I would rather have a dialogue with one over a Christian any day.

I missed this post. Glad to hear that. So, you do believe there is a Creator then, correct? And by Creator I mean GOD... the Supreme, Almighty Being.

If so, How would we know about Him? Surely He's observing the predicament that the human race is in and all the suffering that's going on around the world.... not to mention the destruction of his creation (earth, air, etc.).

How do you suppose He feels about it? And what do you suppose He's going to do about it?
flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not an atheist but I would rather have a dialogue with one over a Christian any day.

I missed this post. Glad to hear that. So, you do believe there is a Creator then, correct? And by Creator I mean GOD... the Supreme, Almighty Being.

If so, How would we know about Him? Surely He's observing the predicament that the human race is in and all the suffering that's going on around the world.... not to mention the destruction of his creation (earth, air, etc.).

How do you suppose He feels about it? And what do you suppose He's going to do about it?

I don't presume to suppose how the source feels about anything; our true purpose and identity has clearly been hijacked. Our current state of affairs is that we are cattle on a farm. It's been that way for a long, long time.

Fortunately for us, we have something that one would call a 3rd eye. It's typically used against us, but it goes both ways. It's the key to unlocking your identity.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't presume to suppose how the source feels about anything; our true purpose and identity has clearly been hijacked. Our current state of affairs is that we are cattle on a farm. It's been that way for a long, long time.

Fortunately for us, we have something that one would call a 3rd eye. It's typically used against us, but it goes both ways. It's the key to unlocking your identity.

(I see why the other poster concludes you're a new ager - whether you realize it or not, your comments are very much aligned with new age thinking/philosophy).

All your posts seem to have one thing in common: it's all about you, ie, very self-centered. I don't mean to sound mean - but go back and read your posts and you'll see what I mean.

Again, I ask... if everybody believed like you.. do you honestly believe the world would be a better place? Would it lead to no more wars? Would it lead to peace and harmony?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24908410
United States
10/05/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
The ones that talk about bringing in a NWO gather under a 40 foot owl in the middle of a grove of oaks praising and talking to something. They are getting the job done too.

If that doesn't queue one in on at least what they believe in then I don't know what will.
flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

(I see why the other poster concludes you're a new ager - whether you realize it or not, your comments are very much aligned with new age thinking/philosophy).

All your posts seem to have one thing in common: it's all about you, ie, very self-centered. I don't mean to sound mean - but go back and read your posts and you'll see what I mean.

Again, I ask... if everybody believed like you.. do you honestly believe the world would be a better place? Would it lead to no more wars? Would it lead to peace and harmony?

I think that if we found out our true purpose and Identity than yes. It would be easy to see through the lies of TPTB. Their lies are the source of duality. Duality is the cause of a problem they create and the solution they create. We are being farmed in this way.

I follow an eastern, Tai-Chi spirituality. I am also Gnostic. I understand where Pythagoras was coming from....I recognize certain repeating patterns in all of nature. There's just too many labels, ya know?

Last Edited by flashlight on 10/05/2012 03:20 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24969748
United States
10/05/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
The bible predicted a NWO one world government long before you came along
 Quoting: *Heisenberg*

The Bible is full of fiction. It was a compilation of writings from different groups of people, which was secured by the Council of Nicea in Rome to establish political and social control which resulted in centuries of bloodshed in the same of some god. It sickens me.
 Quoting: Ace High.

You calling GOD a liar?
Thats just messed us right thare.
flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Bible is full of fiction. It was a compilation of writings from different groups of people, which was secured by the Council of Nicea in Rome to establish political and social control which resulted in centuries of bloodshed in the same of some god. It sickens me.

You calling GOD a liar?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24969748

Aaaaaand here we go with this merry go round again. Who's to say God wrote this or that? The people who say God wrote this or that are the ones in control.

suicide
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think that if we found out our true purpose and Identity than yes. It would be easy to see through the lies of TPTB. Their lies are the source of duality. Duality is the cause of a problem they create and the solution they create. We are being farmed in this way.

I follow an eastern, Tai-Chi spirituality. I am also Gnostic. I understand where Pythagoras was coming from....I recognize certain repeating patterns in all of nature. There's just too many labels, ya know?

So, if we just find "our true purpose and identity" then all would be good? What about issues mankind faces that are beyond human fixing? For example, nuclear radiation... the Fukushima disaster is a prime example. You do realize that the situation that's been created -3 reactors in meltdown and the 4th about to explode whilst nuclear radiation is being spued out and polluting the world- was created on purpose and that it can't be stopped by human efforts? Not even if all governments miraculously decided to put their differences aside and work together to accomplish it. (eg, get on Youtube and search for "On Fukushima Beach FULL" for a sobering documentary of the reality of the situation; they talk about this calamity alone has the potential of being an "extinction level event" as in it could wipe humanity off the face of the planet).

Now, if you can show me how new age thinking offers a real solutions to the nuclear genocide situation... and all other maladies facing mankind... to wit:

- suffering
- old age
- sickness
- war
- racism
- corruption
- greed
- injustices of all kinds
- death
- starvation/famine
- social classes
- earthquakes

If you can show me how it'll solve any of those, I'll be willing to listen. And, just FYI, the Bible offers solutions to all of these... God's Kingdom will accomplish all of that and more.
Jam
User ID: 25021634
United States
10/05/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

You calling GOD a liar?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24969748

Aaaaaand here we go with this merry go round again. Who's to say God wrote this or that? The people who say God wrote this or that are the ones in control.

suicide

Only God knows the future as we find in the Bible no man could know what was written including the coming of Jesus Messiah 600 BC given the exact year fulfilled, and more. History confirms the Bible not your pagan beliefs.

Atheism is NWO lies - fact.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25021634
United States
10/05/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
The people who say God wrote this or that are the ones in control.

You just don't GET IT at all and you will not. Why? Because you've embraced the new age way of thinking and philosophical view points that cloud the mind with confusion. It puts up a wall between you and the King of Kings. He won't dwell in a confused mind... and you won't receive the wisdom He offers.

The Word of God is supernatural and the Holy Spirit makes it come to life. People have seen the power of the Holy Spirit work in their lives and I have seen it work in mine. Nothing you say will change or undo that. NOTHING. LOL

Speaking of nothing... you would know nothing about this because you won't even read it. You only read into it what YOU want to read into it and on top of that you are more concerned about what the "educated" mystics and philosophers of the world have to say on it.

If there's anyone more fixated on "labels" then it is you. You proudly label yourself a "gnostic" among whatever other label you feel you need to apply to yourself.

The Word of God has prophesied many things that people are now seeing coming to pass... including the NWO.

The Luciferian NWO, prophesied in the apocrypha, II Ezra chapter 11:

[link to www.kingjamesbibleonline.org]

1 Then saw I a dream, and, behold, there came up from the sea an eagle, which had twelve feathered wings, and three heads.

2 And I saw, and, behold, she spread her wings over all the earth, and all the winds of the air blew on her, and were gathered together.

3 And I beheld, and out of her feathers there grew other contrary feathers; and they became little feathers and small.

4 But her heads were at rest: the head in the midst was greater than the other, yet rested it with the residue.

5 Moreover I beheld, and, lo, the eagle flew with her feathers, and reigned upon earth, and over them that dwelt therein.

6 And I saw that all things under heaven were subject unto her, and no man spake against her, no, not one creature upon earth.

later in this very same chapter comes the end of this NWO..

36 Then I heard a voice, which said unto me, Look before thee, and consider the thing that thou seest.

37 And I beheld, and lo, as it were a roaring lion chased out of the wood: and I saw that he sent out a man's voice unto the eagle, and said,

38 Hear thou, I will talk with thee, and the Highest shall say unto thee,

39 Art not thou it that remainest of the four beasts, whom I made to reign in my world, that the end of their times might come through them?

40 And the fourth came, and overcame all the beasts that were past, and had power over the world with great fearfulness, and over the whole compass of the earth with much wicked oppression; and so long time dwelt he upon the earth with deceit.

41 For the earth hast thou not judged with truth.

42 For thou hast afflicted the meek, thou hast hurt the peaceable, thou hast loved liars, and destroyed the dwellings of them that brought forth fruit, and hast cast down the walls of such as did thee no harm.

43 Therefore is thy wrongful dealing come up unto the Highest, and thy pride unto the Mighty.

44 The Highest also hath looked upon the proud times, and, behold, they are ended, and his abominations are fulfilled.

45 And therefore appear no more, thou eagle, nor thy horrible wings, nor thy wicked feathers nor thy malicious heads, nor thy hurtful claws, nor all thy vain body:

46 That all the earth may be refreshed, and may return, being delivered from thy violence, and that she may hope for the judgment and mercy of him that made her.

And this was written THOUSANDS of years ago... long before this NWO we see now even existed.
flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry AC, you're the one that doesn't get it.

Keep reading from your book and living your fairy tale. Those "prophecies" can be interpreted many different ways by anyone.

Last Edited by flashlight on 10/05/2012 05:05 PM

GLP