Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,260 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 169,943
Pageviews Today: 282,725Threads Today: 114Posts Today: 2,289
05:30 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sooner or Later People are going to say Fuck this Im not going to take it anymore

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24734349
United States
10/04/2012 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Sooner or Later People are going to say Fuck this Im not going to take it anymore
Just dont pay the Rent or the Mortgage sky high Property Taxes or

How about Unreasonable TAX rates on working Middle class and

Let me see what the govt is going to do when about 10MILLION households do this at the same TIME
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1222417
United States
10/04/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sooner or Later People are going to say Fuck this Im not going to take it anymore
You get Syria style bombing of the US of A?
Hawgzilla

User ID: 1138565
United States
10/04/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sooner or Later People are going to say Fuck this Im not going to take it anymore

Ban guns to "save the children" but killing them in the womb is totally cool......I see; it makes perfect sense now.
Hawgzilla

User ID: 1138565
United States
10/04/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Hawgzilla

On a side note, this movie came out in 1976
Ban guns to "save the children" but killing them in the womb is totally cool......I see; it makes perfect sense now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24982306
Japan
10/04/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Let me see what the govt is going to do when about 10MILLION households do this at the same TIME
 Quoting: What if ?

how unpatriotic of you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24951185
United States
10/04/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
IM MAD AS HELL AND IM NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE

WAY AHEAD OF YOU, I THOUGHT TO MYSELF ONE DAY, F EVERY1 I DONT CARE IF NO ONE ELSE DOES IT, IM GONNA DO IT, JULY 2009, WENT A YEAR AND WAS EVICTED. SO CATCH UP !!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/04/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: What if ?

how unpatriotic of you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24982306

I dont like someone Pissing on my back and then telling me its Raining
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/04/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

On a side note, this movie came out in 1976

Exactly this feels like the Fucked up 1970's
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22787868
Canada
10/04/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ha I said that to the jewish freemasons and their "god" lucifer,the devil so I got baptized in the name of Our Lady,Christ and the Holy Ghost and say the Our Lady's original Rosary like there's no tomorrow and know that when you die you have to tell Christ that he is God your maker and I have to say it's working. It makes you realize that no one can tell you what to do. Haha I don't even let my boss boss me at work and I still have my job. It's crazy. Talk about a turning of the tables.
MuayThai

User ID: 15567898
Philippines
10/04/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
The problem is that people are not on the same page as you are OP. People might say they are going to do it, but in reality they don't want to make things tough for themselves.

GLP