Offer Upgrade

User ID: 23834396
United States
10/05/2012 04:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
A PETITION TO ALL TRUTH SEEKERS!!!!
I would like to Petition the Truth Movement Members

I have noticed the biggest struggle in reference to the infighting among Truther Geners. Atheists cant see the logic in God and Christians cant understand why Atheists cant understand the spiritual aspects or why they use the science approach. Then other religious believers come in, they get discriminated against. In fact, I have watched over t
he years Christians being more brutal than the Atheist
s. We have no harmony. So we were left with confusion on how to communicate. We started with a bang and ended here. I know there is much more to the story if only we united and weighed it all out.

HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT ALL THE TOPICS OF TRUTH HAS BROUGHT US TO THE SAME PLACE. TOGETHER. I THINK THE ANSWER IS IN US ALL.

I have a feeling the combination of knowledge will unlock something big, becoming a powerful force because we ALL can unite under our common drive for truth and justice. Set aside all of your personal views and "understand" that there IS diversity in views BUT MAYBE THATS THE BIGGER PICTURE! LETS PUT ALL INFO ON THE TABLE INSTEAD OF ARGUING OVER WHO IS RIGHT. If your gig is Religion, be the best you can be, if its politics, kick ass! If its esoteric knowledge, rock on! My point is, we can establish the fact that there is something wrong within the fibers of our story as a People. We must UNITE with this base belief, FREEDOM, LIBERTY AND JUSTICE for all.

The Tyranny must stop and I believe we can change it. This base belief is our FUEL because it serves all of us and that is based in love, YOUR PASSION in what you do, and that's POWERFUL! Love is our weapon and it creates a bond between all of us which will eliminate our deficiency. We are ONE, We will WIN, We will find our DESTINY TOGETHER!!!! RALLY UP! Bottom line is who fucking cares who "did it" its the deficiency that lives in us all, because the "concept" of evil must be eliminated. ( a side note to my fellow Christian friends, Paul said he became all things for all people to fight the greater good. Its time we stop debating scripture. Carry your own message, God uses people for very complex tasks, you know that. Know your heart at all times.)

I am suggesting that we stay away from putting down other truthers regardless of who they are. Open a Genre to this Movement I.e. Truther Genres? I think it helps us get organized. Allowing other views to be integrated into a field of education. If we develop this "relationship" with each other, we will find recognition with each other instead of separated clicks.

So that is my petition to all "groups" of different topcis in effort to unite us as a single force.

Please bump and comment if you agree we need to organize.

Just an observation. Val Valano~bump
Val Valano~
freedomizerradio.com
facebook.com/valerievalano
youtu​be.com/valano72

GLP