Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Mitt Romney Caught Cheating at the Debate? *Smooth Sleight of Hand Maneuvering*

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23909929
United States
10/05/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Mitt Romney Caught Cheating at the Debate? *Smooth Sleight of Hand Maneuvering*
hankerchief.
Goodmen
User ID: 16778386
United States
Report Abusive Post
Re: Mitt Romney Caught Cheating at the Debate? *Smooth Sleight of Hand Maneuvering*
If Romney is in trouble for using Notes...

Then Caeser Barackus should be penalized for it too....

Cause all through the ENTIRE debate, everyone could clearly see him on Live TV writing things down, and drawing pictures, behind his podium...

In fact a number of Democrat Liberal commentators, afte the Debate, were getting on his case for taking notes in the middle of the debate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9636450

-Look, this is all dependent on what rules were in place.

generally speaking they are allowed to TAKE Notes (but not BRING notes)- If this was like every other Debate since the debates were televised- he broke the rules. period. No excuse.

Just like there is no excuse if Obama or Paul breaks the rules.

Some just cannot see that if someone they support breaks the rules- its NOT GOOD. Even if your opponent is an idiot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21720306
United States
Report Abusive Post
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Everything in this thread I am hearing from republitards.

You say Obama can't give a speech without a teleprompter yet Romney cant have a speech without note cards AND ear pieces. Fuck you religious hill billy fucks. You were born and raised brain washed, your breed it dying out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24819115

bump cruise
Bluebird

User ID: 730536
United States
10/05/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
hankerchief.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23909929

That's what I thought last night. Very surprised today to read it was some sort of secret magic words to make Obama go totally dumbass.
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19656291
Canada
10/05/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
If Obama does turn out to be the AC, I can think of no better way for him to get reelected than having a dishonest Mormon running against him.

"Better the devil you know" principle comes to mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24824113
United States
10/05/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wait ... they were allowed to BRING NOTES...

Obama had his notes...

Did you REad Peggy Noonan today...

She said that Obama's NOTES did not have ANY ANSWERS..

This is more of that Democrate LIES and Manipulation of the public.... because there are STUPID people who beieve everything is TRUE.
 Quoting: PardiseLost

To have enough notes for the ass whooping and info romney gave obama he'd have to had carried them in on a forklift.
XSlyOneX

User ID: 1446631
United States
10/05/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
What exactly do you think could be written on a piece of paper that would result in this level of asskicking?

It's not as though Romney needed any help. He RULED the entire time and never broke eyecontact.

Obama never made eyecontact and knew he'd be called on even more of his lies if he opened his mouth.

This was not the sort of thing that would even matter.

Do you think Romney won because he had "Kick Obama's Scrawny Lying Ass" written down or something of that nature?
 Quoting: Bluebird

You thought that was an asskicking? Sounded to me more like two children fighting over who gets the playground. I watched every minute in it and I never felt like anyone was kicking anyone's ass... It was an embarrassment of a debate and for those of you that really think Romney beat anything with that BS he Spewed then your fucking crazy.

Obama was no better either he was just worse at hiding it. You guys are such sheep.
Ron Paul or Bust
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1697744
United States
10/05/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
So are you telling us that YOU wouldn't bring any notes to a debate of this importance?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24202972

The rules are that they are not permitted to bring any notes or receive help of any kind. Why do these people have to cheat and subvert the voting process???? Because their platform sucks! Simply put.
Mordier L'eft

User ID: 25019935
Canada
10/05/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
So are you telling us that YOU wouldn't bring any notes to a debate of this importance?

Apparently, the rules disallow prepared notes at the presidential debate.
 Quoting: ampedin

so when did romney get a chance to look at those illegal notes? he dominated the debate and made the little kenyan look like a fool. that's why we have the news today that unemployment is down, anything to change the subject.
 Quoting: davvi

Hahahahaha

Your Willard showed us that he's a way bigger liar than we all thought. He showed us that he doesn't just smirk like a smarmy asshole when talking about the deaths of his fellow Americans but also for the entire 90 minutes of the debate. That's just plain weird. Creepy. Bizarre. If he was the man for the job, the hardest job in your country BTW, then why oh why did he have to cheat through a simple Presidential debate? Why? Obama certainly didn't need to. Obama could have used a cup of coffee, or two, sure. But he certainly couldn't be pinned as a cheater. That ribbon goes to Mittens. The organge-faced, smirking asshole cheater fails! He fails, and when the reports start rolling in of the fact checks after this debate. It will be major fail-time for his entire campaign. Those numbers and ratings he got a boost in? Gone.

So keep on kicking your feet in the silver cloud that one debate got you, because it's soon going to be pulled out from under you.

Last Edited by Mordier L'eft on 10/05/2012 02:38 PM
--"In this era of great big brains anything that can happen will. So hunker down." -- Kurt Vonnegut, JR. -- Galapagos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24015650
United States
10/05/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
JUST GIVE ME A BREAK!!! REALLY???? REACHING!!!!
MikeOxmaul

User ID: 1438823
United States
10/05/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

so when did romney get a chance to look at those illegal notes? he dominated the debate and made the little kenyan look like a fool. that's why we have the news today that unemployment is down, anything to change the subject.

Hahahahaha

Your Willard showed us that he's a way bigger liar than we all thought. He showed us that he doesn't just smirk like a smarmy asshole when talking about the deaths of his fellow Americans but also for the entire 90 minutes of the debate. That's just plain weird. Creepy. Bizarre. If he was the man for the job, the hardest job in your country BTW, then why oh why did he have to cheat through a simple Presidential debate? Why? Obama certainly didn't need to. Obama could have used a cup of coffee, or two, sure. But he certainly couldn't be pinned as a cheater. That ribbon goes to Mittens. The organge-faced, smirking asshole cheater fails! He fails, and when the reports start rolling in of the fact checks after this debate. It will be major fail-time for his entire campaign. Those numbers and ratings he got a boost in? Gone.

So keep on kicking your feet in the silver cloud that one debate got you, because it's soon going to be pulled out from under you.
 Quoting: Mordier L'eft

Why do you give a fuck canuck?

Also, It wasn't a damn cheat sheet or note card it was a hankerchief, used to wipe boogers and snot off. dumbshit. go bury yourself in a hole.
Baxta54

User ID: 22304202
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
He could of bought a tele prompter out and most of the idiots who post on this site would of still been blaming Obama.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24945571
United States
10/05/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
5 stars and pin!

He's got what it takes to be Pres!
 Quoting: BuggedOut

Hee hee...a MAGICIAN! We sure do need one to get us out of this mess Obama has us in!
chobee

User ID: 14324005
United States
10/05/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, you upset because Obama couldn't fit his tel-prompter in his pocket?
Seriously, anyone with a brain has notes before a debate!
chobee
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23217961
United States
10/05/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, he was looking down the whole time. Sarcasm off

Today it begins with the Chicago thuggery.

But this shit is childish antics.
Mordier L'eft

User ID: 25019935
Canada
10/05/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hahahahaha

Quoting: Mordier L'eft

Why do you give a fuck canuck?

Also, It wasn't a damn cheat sheet or note card it was a hankerchief, used to wipe boogers and snot off. dumbshit. go bury yourself in a hole.
 Quoting: MikeOxmaul

did you even read my post, dunce?

it has nothing to do with this "scrap of paper", i couldn't give a flying fuck.

i'm talking about LIES

"fact checking" isn't going to do a thing about this paper scrap, dip-shit...you need to work on your reading comprehension.

and if you don't understand how the politics of your country affects canada, then you need to either put your head back under your rock or go do some reading.
--"In this era of great big brains anything that can happen will. So hunker down." -- Kurt Vonnegut, JR. -- Galapagos.
<<FOCUS>>
User ID: 660580
United States
Report Abusive Post
Marxist libs continuing to cry over Obongos defeat lol. I love it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12472163

And that's all this is

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
JimBomB

User ID: 24995928
United States
Report Abusive Post
LOL

For those that DON'T approve of my use of memes --- FO!

YOU ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be (secure)]
[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24970176
United States
10/05/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
GOD DAMN
one little debate and the otards go fucking crazy

the mesiah lost this one just fucking face it and quit

owhine

jeezus christ
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15680976
United States
10/05/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: chobee

When notes aren't allowed in a debate....

Just so you know anyone with THIS logic is openly showing how little they know and is pretty pathetic.

Secondly if it is a hanky, well it must be impossible to write on a handkerchief right?

It's really so sad to see half of GLP (supposedly open minded and aware individuals seeking truth) praising and defending a globalist puppet as if he is some form of messiah to all of America's problems.

As if he isn't going to enter office and continue the same shit that is ruining this country, if not speed it up.

Anything that happens in politics is preplanned.

This debate was a layup for Romney so the sheep will stay glued to CNN. If you believe anything else then you still have far to much faith in this process.

(but have fun fighting over a handkerchief, pathetic)
JoeJett

User ID: 24890779
United States
10/05/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Marxist libs continuing to cry over Obongos defeat lol. I love it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12472163

This.

The only sleight of hand in that debate was the appearance of a bucket of whup-ass the President never saw coming.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10300657

All true except for "the president" part. He's not legally qualified to hold the office under Article II, Section I of the US Constitution, and therefore he can't possibly be "the president". Instead, he's an illegal usurper who won an illegal sham election.
Bluebird

User ID: 730536
United States
10/05/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
:Odebate:

And now we have Romney with some sort of magic note that enables him to totally destroy Obama for 90 minutes!

I think it may have actually been a handkerchief, something liberals can't grasp, preferring to use their sleeve for such things.

Crass and crude will never understand class when they encounter it.
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
XSlyOneX

User ID: 1446631
United States
10/05/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
:Odebate:

And now we have Romney with some sort of magic note that enables him to totally destroy Obama for 90 minutes!

I think it may have actually been a handkerchief, something liberals can't grasp, preferring to use their sleeve for such things.

Crass and crude will never understand class when they encounter it.
 Quoting: Bluebird

Silly Sheep reality is for adults please leave.
Ron Paul or Bust
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: chobee

Jesus Christ you are DENSE.

"Anyone with a brain has notes...." ummmmmm, not when its against the RULES. So unless the RULES have changed, only an IDIOT would HAVE notes since they are in default by proxy.

Reagen didnt have notes when he stomped Carter...Why> It was AGAINST THE RULES.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1235990
10/05/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes I've got it... lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1459925
United States
10/05/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
If those are prepared debate notes, then Obama released his real birth certificate. See what I did there?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was watching the UFC the other night and my Fighter (who I support and can do no wrong) wore brass knuckles because ANYONE WITH A BRAIN doesnt show up to fight without a weapon....

Granted he just kicked the guy to submission and never punched him so its okay... The other guy was a pussy anyhow.

-See how stupid this is?????
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
If those are prepared debate notes, then Obama released his real birth certificate. See what I did there?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1459925

So this makes it okay???

Then Bush lied about WMDs so since he didnt show proof its okay Obama doesnt shoe his BC.

-See what I did there?
MikeOxmaul

User ID: 1438823
United States
10/05/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's him using the handkerchief during the debate.
[link to s3-ec.buzzfed.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24945571
United States
10/05/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Obama was the only one looking DOWN....Romney looked at Obama or straight ahead. You liberals will have to come up with something else to show Obama can't function without teleprompters. He lost the damn debate!

Bringing 90 minutes worth of notes with cameras everywhere? Laughable and childish. Sore losers! I wonder what you'll come up with after Ryan destroys Biden next week...lololol

GLP