Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,728 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 817
Pageviews Today: 1,217Threads Today: 0Posts Today: 7
12:00 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Should Both Canada and Australia be Nuked to Secure the Safety of Our Planet?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1635279
10/05/2012 04:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Should Both Canada and Australia be Nuked to Secure the Safety of Our Planet?
Since both Canada and Australia are a part of the axis of evil, shouldn't they both be nuked to peace, safety, and justice in a hurting world?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16778386
United States
10/05/2012 04:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Should Both Canada and Australia be Nuked to Secure the Safety of Our Planet?
Canada for sure... Australia has alot of very hot chicks though, and kangaroos... They also have Sharks, Crocodiles and poisonous shit- What the hell, nuke em too.
Khalen

User ID: 17938575
Canada
10/05/2012 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Should Both Canada and Australia be Nuked to Secure the Safety of Our Planet?
Absolutely, we have the largest strategic supply of maple syrup...and you all know where that leads.
As his vision slowly cleared, the traveler came to the startling realization that he had been sitting by the side of the road, repeatedly hitting himself in the head with his walking staff. He had in fact been doing this for a quarter of a century.

Shaking his head at his own folly, he dusted himself off, set his gaze upon the road up the mountain and once more set off upon his journey.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19863234
United States
10/05/2012 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
San Marino, those sneaky bastards are always up to somethin'.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24068631
United States
10/05/2012 05:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
chuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24993263
Australia
10/05/2012 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree, as should germany so the nazi party can never raise again...
DONE, DUNN, AND DUNSKI
User ID: 1351603
United States
10/05/2012 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
THIS IS NEXT AND I CAN'T WAIT. CAN WE DO IT TODAY.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 1248699
United States
10/05/2012 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Canada for sure... Australia has alot of very hot chicks though, and kangaroos... They also have Sharks, Crocodiles and poisonous shit- What the hell, nuke em too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16778386

lolsign
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
Thor's Hamster

United States
10/05/2012 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Absolutely, we have the largest strategic supply of maple syrup...and you all know where that leads.
 Quoting: Khalen

chuckle
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
DJhyge

User ID: 1297226
Australia
10/05/2012 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just the dribble I'd expect from a neo nazi

drevil
Thor's Hamster

United States
10/05/2012 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't forget about New Zealand...hiding out in the south Pacific in Australia's shadow, lurking...waiting...watching...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24978774
United States
10/05/2012 06:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've been lobbying my congressman for a couple of years to nuke the poisonous wasteland of Australia.

But Canada has wonderful forests and an endless supply of maple syrup and has value.

y_tongue
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19587272
United States
10/05/2012 06:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nuke Canada pancakes are over....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24971988
Canada
10/05/2012 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Since both Canada and Australia are a part of the axis of evil, shouldn't they both be nuked to peace, safety, and justice in a hurting world?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1635279

What you fail to realize is that we have nukes too. Heads up you fucking Nazi prick!
Rudysarsof

User ID: 7328279
Fiji
10/05/2012 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

This from a German. Oh how quickly we forget the past.
It is a lot easier to lie when you are the only one who knows the truth than it is to find the truth when all you know is lies.

Remember people the revolution starts with you.
Sorry my mistake.
Revolution starts with R.
Change begins with.....nope that begins with C
Hold on I am sure I will get this.
Progress begin....damn.

Oh I got it
Youthfulness begins with you, so do your part and be childish
And remember you can not spell awesome without ME.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24932754
Australia
10/05/2012 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

This from a German. Oh how quickly we forget the past.
 Quoting: Rudysarsof

Nice handle.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24997521
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 07:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
remember that oz is the same size as the us- so unless your launcher mate has so many nukes to launch that they can afford to nuke 3 kangaroos and some sand for a few million bucks (plus), they will look elsewhere for those missiles to land...

I think that summing it up

3 kangaroos

versus a few million overweight septic tanks

hummm...

On second thoughts- they probably would nuke us...

3 kangaroos are worth a lot more than 3 million plus septic tanks LOL
The Voice of Reason
User ID: 1433214
Canada
10/05/2012 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Two World Wars and One World Cup"

ukukukukukukukuk
666 I THINK
User ID: 1351603
United States
10/05/2012 07:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just the dribble I'd expect from a neo nazi

drevil
 Quoting: DJhyge

I KNOW THE FEELING THEY WANT MY ILLUSTRATED NAZI HEAD.

OH SHINY......BOOM!
Canis Lupus

User ID: 6223854
Poland
10/05/2012 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hell yeah! Its all their fault. Nuke em now!
meaning of life? neverending search for it and progress
what would life be with all answers given? would there be any meaning left?
the question is the answer
Rickster58

User ID: 9765814
Australia
10/05/2012 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
This from a shit stirring pisshead German troll who has bought us classics like:

I am 27yrs old and I took over my dad's business and am running it into the ground...

Thread: I am 27yrs old and I took over my dad's business and am running it into the ground...

and

I'm a drunk and I poop my pants..

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

go fuck yourself germ.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19994644
Australia
10/05/2012 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
This from a shit stirring pisshead German troll who has bought us classics like:

I am 27yrs old and I took over my dad's business and am running it into the ground...

Thread: I am 27yrs old and I took over my dad's business and am running it into the ground...

and

I'm a drunk and I poop my pants..

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

go fuck yourself germ.
 Quoting: Rickster58

Lets the classics roll on. rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4035215
United States
10/05/2012 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19647534
Canada
10/05/2012 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
what a thing to say in this world to nuke a whole country and kill millions of innocent people ,not to menetion all of the women and children that it would killed. You are a sick fuk for even writing such a piece of garbage thread . Are you really that desperate for attention . This is what is werong with this world . We have to stop the killing in the first place.... fuck you op
FATMANGOBOOM

User ID: 14376568
Canada
10/05/2012 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah Breakfast.... Pancakes or french toast???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25002222
United States
10/05/2012 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree, as should germany so the nazi party can never raise again...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24993263

And Israel, for the same reason.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 300884
Sweden
10/05/2012 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Better NOT nuke Australia, we don't want their strange and deadly fauna to mutate into something even worse...
dont be an idiot
User ID: 17199007
United States
10/05/2012 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why the hell would we nuke our brothers. These guys are our guys. Our fates are intertwined.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why the hell would we nuke our brothers. These guys are our guys. Our fates are intertwined.
 Quoting: dont be an idiot 17199007

actually you might be surprised (and rather saddened to learn) many aussies are rather offended by the idea of being associated with yanks- no offence to many of your countrymen (some who have shown they are surprisingly rather nice people- despite their upbringing), but many of us see you as the the violent retarded little kid that in the usa lore, would be kept hidden in an attic...

You cant exactly blame us- if your country was willing to show it was anything but filled with redneck inbred mor`a'ns who only want to blow things up- you have had over a 100 years to show it- and what have you shown us in that time????

well look at the worlds history- see who and what exactly happened

I know the Japanese did some bad shit- as did the British, Chinese, Russians and many others(including us)- but quite frankly there hasn't been a single country in the last 100 years that's been so hypocritical and so destructive as the USA
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know the Japanese did some bad shit- as did the British, Chinese, Russians and many others(including us)- but quite frankly there hasn't been a single country in the last 100 years that's been so hypocritical and so destructive as the USA
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24997521

And that's what your `friends' think of you, google shows what your enemies think of you..

Sadly I look on you with pity- you had the potential- but you let it pass you by...

More sadly- you actually recognise this, but are too arrogant to realise that you have been passed by, are history, and tomorrows people will judge your countries actions, not by the individuals personal history

you are not judged by what you personally say- but by what your country does in your name...
robbiew

User ID: 25004881
Ireland
10/05/2012 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

WTF... Seriously did you even take the time to think before you started this thread..
looks like a shill or troll trying to start yet another hate thread.

GLP