Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,953 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 953,912
Pageviews Today: 1,740,582Threads Today: 567Posts Today: 12,744
05:07 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Can anyone help? Doctors cannot help me..

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14637990
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Can anyone help? Doctors cannot help me..
Okay so some of you will probs say I am crazy or something similair but I am deadly serious just looking for some answers.

Okay so I have been going to the doctors for about 4 years with the same following symptoms and they are telling me there is nothing wrong, but i beg to differ on that one!

Full body vibrations, basically I start to twitch and it feels like my muscles are tensing and untensing really fast like i am vibrating.

Siezures during sleep.

Ringing in ears/sensitive to unusual sound frequencies (can hear tv's, lightbulbs etc

Pulsating in head and stomach.

Vision distortion, almost like a kaliedescope

Chronic fatigue

Period pain so bad it makes me vomit and shake for hours.

Sometimes cannot get words out and stutter for no reason.

Achey joints and muscles daily.

I am only 20 and this is really not right, I used to be full of energy and now I just feel like crap all the time, and the doctors cannot explain it to me.

I have been in for monitoring after a fit in my sleep scared my partner and have had numerous ecg, at first they thaught it was a form of epilepsy but then told me they didnt know what it was 'it must just be one of those things'
Face Palmer

User ID: 24944568
Germany
10/05/2012 05:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Can anyone help? Doctors cannot help me..
brain cancer?
"The world will soon wake up to the reality that everyone is broke and can collect nothing from the bankrupt, who are owed unlimited amounts by the insolvent, who are attempting to make late payments on a bank holiday in the wrong country, with an unacceptable currency, against defaulted collateral, of which nobody is sure who holds title."

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

The woman who is not pursued sets up the doctrine that pursuit is offensive to her sex, and wants to make it a felony. No genuinely attractive woman has any such desire. - H.L. Mencken, In Defense Of Women
GeordieLegend

User ID: 4912635
Netherlands
10/05/2012 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe you're Gay.
Propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach...
DL (OP)
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nope brain scan was clear!

Very healthy brain apparently!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20791120
United States
10/05/2012 05:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Consider Wi-Fi signals or smart meter? Some peoples bodies just cant tolerate the signals
Hope you get to feeling better.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23318413
United States
10/05/2012 05:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe you're Gay.
 Quoting: GeordieLegend

No just you, douche bag. Back to your hole
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4337550
United States
10/05/2012 05:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is anxiety. Get medication until you learn to control it.
DL (OP)
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well I have read about wifi and things affecting people, so started turning off the router at night and it definetly improved my sleep but thats about it!
Face Palmer

Germany
10/05/2012 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well I have read about wifi and things affecting people, so started turning off the router at night and it definetly improved my sleep but thats about it!
 Quoting: DL 14637990

try 1-2 weeks holiday in nature. See if things improve more
"The world will soon wake up to the reality that everyone is broke and can collect nothing from the bankrupt, who are owed unlimited amounts by the insolvent, who are attempting to make late payments on a bank holiday in the wrong country, with an unacceptable currency, against defaulted collateral, of which nobody is sure who holds title."

The woman who is not pursued sets up the doctrine that pursuit is offensive to her sex, and wants to make it a felony. No genuinely attractive woman has any such desire. - H.L. Mencken, In Defense Of Women
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4428411
United States
Report Abusive Post
What does your diet consist of? Sounds like a nutritional issue to me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24837825
United States
Report Abusive Post
All your symptoms are psychosomatic. As long as you view them as part of who you are they won't go away. It's up to you if you want to heal.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 05:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
All your symptoms are psychosomatic. As long as you view them as part of who you are they won't go away. It's up to you if you want to heal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24837825

bsflag
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 1248699
United States
10/05/2012 05:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
A few questions for you...

How is your diet?

How much exercise do you get? Are you an active person?

How much time to get outside in the sun?

Have you been taking any vitamins or supplements?
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
Eetowee
User ID: 2460979
United States
10/05/2012 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some of those symptoms sound like kundalini awakening...

[link to deniselefay.wordpress.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Most of the issues seem to be coming from your nervous system, chronic fatigue makes me think of adrenal fatigue, though.

Because it is affecting so many parts of your body, I would hazard to guess that you aren't eating right or taking care of your body. Eating right doesn't necessarily mean what most people think it means, either. You need the necessary fats and nutrients to build up your nervous system. Are you eating enough fatty meats and fish?
Eetowee
User ID: 2460979
United States
10/05/2012 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I too vibrate while sleeping. It's because I'm not grounded enough and I have too much energy in my body. I was told to picture roots growing out of my toes into the earth. It happens less now.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well one of our close friends is studying nutrition and he inspired me about 8 months ago to change my diet. Which I have done, completely cutting out sugar and processed junk. My diet literally consist of fruit and veg, I am a vegetarian aswell. Stopped drinking tea and coffee also. I would like to beleive it is in my head but I am a fairly happy person and enjoy my job, just getting fed up of feeling crappy constantly. So even if it is just my mind, how would I go about trying to help myself overcome this?

All ur help is really appreciated guys :)
dikkie

User ID: 1328988
Netherlands
10/05/2012 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Consider Wi-Fi signals or smart meter? Some peoples bodies just cant tolerate the signals
Hope you get to feeling better.
 Quoting: Chop's

this>>

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1342668
Canada
10/05/2012 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Place a bar of Goats Milk soap in your bed, down by your feet, between the sheets.
This may help.

Ask doctor about your last pap test.
Face Palmer

Germany
10/05/2012 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you working out? If not, give it a go for 2-3 months.
Lots of stuff is caused by too few muscles in the body.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good diet/no meat or sugar though

I am fairly active I walk about a mile a day, and ten miles at the weekend.

I am 5ft 11 and 13 stone

I have an office job so dont actually get that much sunlight unless its at the weekend.

And no I have not taken vitamins or supplements, I hate pharmacuticals and take them only when absaloutly desperate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1229745
Netherlands
10/05/2012 05:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Could be hormonal or something physical in your environment

you need to return the harmony and balance to your body,mind, spirit....

use organic whole food and beauty/bathroom produces only

yes go on holiday in nature and see if there is a difference
check it is not your home that is making you sick your job or a person ....

learn meditation and yoga
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24837825
United States
Report Abusive Post
Well one of our close friends is studying nutrition and he inspired me about 8 months ago to change my diet. Which I have done, completely cutting out sugar and processed junk. My diet literally consist of fruit and veg, I am a vegetarian aswell. Stopped drinking tea and coffee also. I would like to beleive it is in my head but I am a fairly happy person and enjoy my job, just getting fed up of feeling crappy constantly. So even if it is just my mind, how would I go about trying to help myself overcome this?

All ur help is really appreciated guys :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14637990

Start thinking healthy. Whatever we believe becomes our reality. Don't give your symptoms life by focusing on them. I cured my allergies and lactose intolerence by changing my thoughts. I did use psychedelics but I'm not saying it can't be done without.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
Oh and my dad has neuroplasty, have told docs this but they dont seem interested. Dad has alot of problems with nervous system and had been undiagnosed for several years
momma coop

User ID: 20442533
United States
10/05/2012 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Okay so some of you will probs say I am crazy or something similair but I am deadly serious just looking for some answers.

Okay so I have been going to the doctors for about 4 years with the same following symptoms and they are telling me there is nothing wrong, but i beg to differ on that one!

Full body vibrations, basically I start to twitch and it feels like my muscles are tensing and untensing really fast like i am vibrating.

Siezures during sleep.

Ringing in ears/sensitive to unusual sound frequencies (can hear tv's, lightbulbs etc

Pulsating in head and stomach.

Vision distortion, almost like a kaliedescope

Chronic fatigue

Period pain so bad it makes me vomit and shake for hours.

Sometimes cannot get words out and stutter for no reason.

Achey joints and muscles daily.

I am only 20 and this is really not right, I used to be full of energy and now I just feel like crap all the time, and the doctors cannot explain it to me.

I have been in for monitoring after a fit in my sleep scared my partner and have had numerous ecg, at first they thaught it was a form of epilepsy but then told me they didnt know what it was 'it must just be one of those things'

[link to www.epilepsy.com]

Ask your doctor to look into Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy. My daughter was finally diagnosed with this after seeing many many doctors over a period of many years. When she finally found a doctor that knew what she had, the doctor was pissed no one recognized it because her symptoms were pretty classic. Her symptoms are like yours. She is 21.

She takes medication twice a day and her symptoms are mostly gone. (except for period issues)

Last Edited by Grammycoop on 10/05/2012 05:57 AM
The power is yours. Take it back.
In a world where you can choose to be anything, choose to be kind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25000479
Germany
10/05/2012 06:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: DL 14637990

Turning things off, is not enough. They still recieve and send.

Get everything electronic out of your sleeping room. Even the alarm clock and mp3-player and the radio and mobile-phone of course. Be strict and make it a habbit.

And then start to meditate. The ringing sounds are a clear indication of a body-energetic issue.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24970445
United States
10/05/2012 06:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
how much water or other beverages do you consume in a day?

too much fluid intake can cause "salt wasting" or "electrolyte flushing"

most health food stores carry a electrolyte supplement you could pick up and try
Thor's Hamster

United States
10/05/2012 06:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

I am 5ft 11 and 13 stone

I have an office job so dont actually get that much sunlight unless its at the weekend.

And no I have not taken vitamins or supplements, I hate pharmacuticals and take them only when absaloutly desperate.

Just my opinion here, but I'd mix in some lean meats to your diet. Things like salmon or chicken. No red meat. Protein is very important, and I believe, for most people (not all, by any means), meat is essential.

Maybe try to get outside a bit more into the sunshine. I know it's easier said than done with a busy schedule, but the specific type of vitamin D that sunshine provides is unique and can't be gotten by any other means.

You sound like you're doing the right things. I wish I could give you some more advice.

Something you might consider looking into is "candida". A friend of mine has it, and the symptoms vary greatly for people. It's a naturally occurring bacteria in our bodies that can get out of hand and provoke various responses, including autoimmune. Generally, doctors won't look into this unless specifically requested to do so by the patient. You might want to give that a look.

Good luck to you. I hope you find out what's up, and get treatment for it; in whatever form that treatment might take. :)
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18725862
Netherlands
10/05/2012 06:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh and my dad has neuroplasty, have told docs this but they dont seem interested. Dad has alot of problems with nervous system and had been undiagnosed for several years

Probably because neuroplasty is a procedure not a condition...

Ask your Father what he has and have a Google to see if it is genetic and if can present the way your symptoms are.
Thor's Hamster

United States
10/05/2012 06:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

I am 5ft 11 and 13 stone

Just my opinion here, but I'd mix in some lean meats to your diet. Things like salmon or chicken. No red meat. Protein is very important, and I believe, for most people (not all, by any means), meat is essential.

Maybe try to get outside a bit more into the sunshine. I know it's easier said than done with a busy schedule, but the specific type of vitamin D that sunshine provides is unique and can't be gotten by any other means.

You sound like you're doing the right things. I wish I could give you some more advice.

Something you might consider looking into is "candida". A friend of mine has it, and the symptoms vary greatly for people. It's a naturally occurring bacteria in our bodies that can get out of hand and provoke various responses, including autoimmune. Generally, doctors won't look into this unless specifically requested to do so by the patient. You might want to give that a look.

Good luck to you. I hope you find out what's up, and get treatment for it; in whatever form that treatment might take. :)
 Quoting: Thor's Hamster

And try to get non-farmed salmon (in other words, wild/open-water salmon) and free range chicken with no hormones, etc.). In other words, "organic".
Who is Blue Fairy

User ID: 24663625
United States
10/05/2012 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does it feel like something is trying to have sex with you? If yes, it could be the Incubus demon.

Or with the vibrating does it feel like things are being pumped out of you? It could be another kind of demon.

Quit all sins and seek spiritual help from Jesus.
Jesus Wept

GLP