Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,348 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 549,375
Pageviews Today: 915,990Threads Today: 310Posts Today: 5,470
10:45 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Can anyone help? Doctors cannot help me..

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23579473
United States
10/05/2012 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Can anyone help? Doctors cannot help me..
[link to in5d.com]
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 1248699
United States
10/05/2012 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also, try seeing an endocrinologist and a rheumatologist.
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 14637990
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 06:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
My dad has nueroplasticity sorry, means his brain is basicallly rewiring itself. Usually happens after a brain injury but he has had no injury!

I know eating some meat might help, but I cnt bring myself to do it. Even since being very young I do not like meat, It just makes me gag when I try to chew! Fish is just the same, and the smell makes it worse. I do eat really well and use wholgrains, and try to avoid potato. I eat loads during the day, and we only shop at our local farm shop for groceries so everything is pretty fresh and locally grown.

Since I stopped eating processed foods my symptoms have lightened but the shaking and ringing in my ears is a daily occurence. Got some good info from you guys so I am going to make a few changes. I am also going to cumbria this evening for a few days and will try to be outside as much as possible, depending on the great british weather of course! :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7768667
United States
10/05/2012 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would look into getting tested for heavy metals, a vegetarian diet is very high in copper and can offset the copper/zinc ratio in the body which causes a buildup of metals. A hair tissue analysis and learn how to detox. I would also look for a gluten intolerance issues and diet that can be causing nutritional imbalances.
Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
10/05/2012 06:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some of those symptoms sound like kundalini awakening...

[link to deniselefay.wordpress.com]
 Quoting: Eetowee 2460979

putin
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
Funney

User ID: 11648979
Czechia
10/05/2012 06:19 AM

Report Abusive Post
hows your conscience doing ?

i got from your words, that you are highly sensitive (in the emotional way)
the answer anxiety, as one poster above mentioned, is here at hand

this is no way dangerous in short moments (mental restrospection will do the job right),
but in your example, you adapted to it, and live with it daily

and this is the big influence it has on you
anxiety as such is a limit (of related information)

hf
moral reasoning takes about 250 miliseconds
we make errors in between
perception->relation->behaviour
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16233071
Ireland
10/05/2012 06:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe you're Gay.
 Quoting: GeordieLegend

This made me laugh out loud haha..

Seriously though OP, sounds like you can Astral Project easily if you learn how, and because of this you could be susceptible to Psi Vampire attacks. Burn sage before you sleep.

I have all your symptoms except the period pain, vision and vomiting... The hearing lightbulbs, TV frequencies are new to me in the past few years. Sometimes I can't sleep even if everything is off because I can still hear the electricity buzzing around. I know how annoying it is, your not alone hf
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
10/05/2012 06:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ohh and you should have your thyroid checked! ;-)
Bob
User ID: 22625947
Australia
10/05/2012 06:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Okay so some of you will probs say I am crazy or something similair but I am deadly serious just looking for some answers.

Okay so I have been going to the doctors for about 4 years with the same following symptoms and they are telling me there is nothing wrong, but i beg to differ on that one!

Full body vibrations, basically I start to twitch and it feels like my muscles are tensing and untensing really fast like i am vibrating.

Siezures during sleep.

Ringing in ears/sensitive to unusual sound frequencies (can hear tv's, lightbulbs etc

Pulsating in head and stomach.

Vision distortion, almost like a kaliedescope

Chronic fatigue

Period pain so bad it makes me vomit and shake for hours.

Sometimes cannot get words out and stutter for no reason.

Achey joints and muscles daily.

I am only 20 and this is really not right, I used to be full of energy and now I just feel like crap all the time, and the doctors cannot explain it to me.

I have been in for monitoring after a fit in my sleep scared my partner and have had numerous ecg, at first they thaught it was a form of epilepsy but then told me they didnt know what it was 'it must just be one of those things'
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14637990

Sounds like a salt imbalance sodium and potassium. get tested for Iron levels also or even cesium if you want to rule out fukushima fallout. Try to get to bed before 11pm also so you have adequate vit D absorption.
Also increase your chi by standing on the grass barefoot, raise hands and stretch up as you breath in, lower hands like your sliding them down an imaginary light pole (1 foot diameter)in front of you Do this 8 times. and turn your head from looking in the direction of the arrow to the opposite direction and then back again. This really works for chi, my brother and his wife were taking a long time to conceive so I got them to do this and within a month they were with child. The most beautiful baby I have ever seen in fact.
yodayoda

love Bob
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24971988
Canada
10/05/2012 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does it feel like something is trying to have sex with you? If yes, it could be the Incubus demon.

Or with the vibrating does it feel like things are being pumped out of you? It could be another kind of demon.

Quit all sins and seek spiritual help from Jesus.
 Quoting: Who is Blue Fairy

norespect
SnakeAirlines

User ID: 780858
United States
10/05/2012 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like the same thing that happens to this guy:

beavis
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

deanoZXT-07/20/2014 07:48 PM
Bob
User ID: 22625947
Australia
10/05/2012 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Okay so some of you will probs say I am crazy or something similair but I am deadly serious just looking for some answers.

Okay so I have been going to the doctors for about 4 years with the same following symptoms and they are telling me there is nothing wrong, but i beg to differ on that one!

Full body vibrations, basically I start to twitch and it feels like my muscles are tensing and untensing really fast like i am vibrating.

Siezures during sleep.

Ringing in ears/sensitive to unusual sound frequencies (can hear tv's, lightbulbs etc

Pulsating in head and stomach.

Vision distortion, almost like a kaliedescope

Chronic fatigue

Period pain so bad it makes me vomit and shake for hours.

Sometimes cannot get words out and stutter for no reason.

Achey joints and muscles daily.

I am only 20 and this is really not right, I used to be full of energy and now I just feel like crap all the time, and the doctors cannot explain it to me.

I have been in for monitoring after a fit in my sleep scared my partner and have had numerous ecg, at first they thaught it was a form of epilepsy but then told me they didnt know what it was 'it must just be one of those things'
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14637990

Sounds like a salt imbalance sodium and potassium. get tested for Iron levels also or even cesium if you want to rule out fukushima fallout. Try to get to bed before 11pm also so you have adequate vit D absorption.
Also increase your chi by standing on the grass barefoot, raise hands and stretch up as you breath in, lower hands like your sliding them down an imaginary light pole (1 foot diameter)in front of you Do this 8 times. Then pretend you are shooting a bow and arrow to the right and then to the left 8 times and turn your head from looking in the direction of the arrow to the opposite direction and then back again. This really works for chi, my brother and his wife were taking a long time to conceive so I got them to do this and within a month they were with child. The most beautiful baby I have ever seen in fact.
yodayoda

love Bob (EDITED & reposted due to error in previous post)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 14637990
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks guys, appreciate ur help. I am going to go back to the docs and get bloods done again. Can I request a full blood test/count where they check everything? Or is that not possible?

I am definitely going to try and exercise more, and will spend more time outside.

Also very interested in meditation and how this could help me, but not so sure where to start on that really so will have to get researching. Anybody any suggestions?
Who is Blue Fairy

User ID: 24663625
United States
10/05/2012 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe you're Gay.

Seriously though OP, sounds like you can Astral Project easily if you learn how, and because of this you could be susceptible to Psi Vampire attacks. Burn sage before you sleep.

I have all your symptoms except the period pain, vision and vomiting... The hearing lightbulbs, TV frequencies are new to me in the past few years. Sometimes I can't sleep even if everything is off because I can still hear the electricity buzzing around. I know how annoying it is, your not alone hf
 Quoting: LDreamer100

Well, I didn't really want to name the other kind of demon, but here it is already popping up..the vampire demon. As they suck you vibrate, and they are supernatural so you don't see them, and no, they don't leave marks.
Jesus Wept
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13180909
Australia
10/05/2012 06:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Get a check .hashimotos disease..
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
10/05/2012 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe you're Gay.

Quoting: LDreamer100

Well, I didn't really want to name the other kind of demon, but here it is already popping up..the vampire demon. As they suck you vibrate, and they are supernatural so you don't see them, and no, they don't leave marks.
 Quoting: Who is Blue Fairy

Sorry lol this stuff is normal to me it just shoots out of my mouth and i think people will understand. I think I was fed on all my life until I realised what was happening, they give you nightmares then feed off the fear the nightmares cause. Not gonna lie they still get me but at least now I know whats happening.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20816248
United States
10/05/2012 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Have you tested for parasites?
Sharing

User ID: 24715880
Australia
10/05/2012 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lyme Disease has many, if not all of the symptoms you mentioned. Here - [link to www.anapsid.org]

Last Edited by Sharing on 10/05/2012 07:06 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25002487
United States
10/05/2012 07:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Quit eating meat and consider a well-balanced vegetarian or vegan diet, if you're going vegetarian keep in mind the milk is full of hormones and antibiotics so drink only bio-milk. Do blood tests about vitamins and minerals, like vitamin d, b12, magnesium, potassium etc.

Good luck.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4035215
United States
10/05/2012 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
morgellans?
there is a cure for it

c2c show had a guest on
he says wear a magnet
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
morgellans?
there is a cure for it

c2c show had a guest on
he says wear a magnet
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4035215

first part of show has the guest on who has morgallans and who has set up a sight helping people to get rid of it

he says he has cured himself

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Coast To Coast AM - Chemtrails & Morgellons - Open Lines

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nope brain scan was clear!

Very healthy brain apparently!!!
 Quoting: DL 14637990

could be stress related
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1229586
Netherlands
10/05/2012 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
If no doctor can help you there's only one option left: God. I've heard and read dozens of testimonies from people who couldn't be cured by doctors and then they turned to God and were cured miraculously. Make God part of your life and look for a church with a sound doctrine (not catholic, mormon or Jehova's witness) in your city, ask them to pray with you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
yes ask God pray in Jesus name, just ask
see what happens then.

ear infection?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1018225
United States
10/05/2012 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Have you seen a psychiatrist?
Some of those things sound like schizophrenia.
ThinkOutsideTheBox

User ID: 19171774
United States
10/05/2012 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Try Donna Eden's Energy Medicine? www . innersource . com
ThinkOutsideTheBox
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19076628
United States
10/05/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Most of the issues seem to be coming from your nervous system, chronic fatigue makes me think of adrenal fatigue, though.

Because it is affecting so many parts of your body, I would hazard to guess that you aren't eating right or taking care of your body. Eating right doesn't necessarily mean what most people think it means, either. You need the necessary fats and nutrients to build up your nervous system. Are you eating enough fatty meats and fish?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4428411

I would suggest finding a good practitioner of "functional medicine." They take a holistic approach that is sometimes very successful with maladies that more mainstream medicine is ineffective with. Some insurance (Blue Cross/Blue Shield, for one) will cover their care.
Renegade (Me too)

User ID: 24639180
United States
10/05/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like a central nervous system problem. Get off of aspartame?
Who is John Galt?

GLP