Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,617 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 124,436
Pageviews Today: 215,932Threads Today: 67Posts Today: 1,367
02:51 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING JERUSALEM - LIVE FEED: Israeli Forces Take Control of Dome-of-Rock / Temple Mount - Injuries Reported!

abeliever
Members

User ID: 17868616
United States
10/05/2012 09:50 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BREAKING JERUSALEM - LIVE FEED: Israeli Forces Take Control of Dome-of-Rock / Temple Mount - Injuries Reported!
Everybody needs to stfu. Nobody is surrounded, nobody is occupying and you're all a bunch of wannabes.
 Quoting: Red Pill Gazette 24994302

Please tell us what is happening then.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21903530
Canada
10/05/2012 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING JERUSALEM - LIVE FEED: Israeli Forces Take Control of Dome-of-Rock / Temple Mount - Injuries Reported!
What are the Muslim doing inside Jerusalem anyways?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25001179

What are Christians doing inside Jerusalem anyways?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20610884

Ishmael has no part of Israel, whereas Manasseh has been grafted in. Comprende Amigo?

Sorry, I don't speak Spanish. Ata m'daber ivrit, habibi?
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 1210645
United States
10/05/2012 09:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
"BREAKING from JERUSALEM| Palestinian worshippers are trapped inside Al-Aqsa square by Israeli occupation forces, and need medical attention."

Awwww what a shame. rolleyes

norespect
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16782049
United States
10/05/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing major can happen until the UN is destroyed in the 4th seal of Revelation. Only then will it be politically possible to begin temple construction.

3 more years to go, so nothing here, move along ...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25006973

And therein lies the rub, it seems to me i cant find 7 years in revelation, add all the allude time periods and it is way in excess of 7, it does mention 42 months, times, time and half a time, a lot though. And if we look at What Daniel says there is even less reason to accept the final 7( as not being half fulfilled by the Lord ministry on earth, death and Resurrection), what i am saying is Jacobs trouble is easily already half fulfilled, things may move a lot quicker than most of the religious types who don't read for themselves and have the oil, may actually be prepared for, imo LW.
 Quoting: FHL(C) nli 24949160

Well stated. Chuck Missler does an excellent sermon on why "a time, times..." means different things throughout scripture and should not be limited to 3 1/2 years, although it appears to be just that.

I completely agree that people won't know when to start counting.
 Quoting: Herman The Kid

I agree Herman.. There is something about the 30 year cycle give or take 6 months.. Hence 1912...1942...1972..2012... Interesting how the wheel goes round and no one seems to remember or learn...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24684592
United States
10/05/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are kidding right?
FHL(C) nli
User ID: 24949160
China
10/05/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will say what is interesting about all this though, has a sitting potus every been dethroned during war/crisis, when said potus is perceived by 50%+ of voters as ok/not so bad and already tried/tested, as against an untried potential wannabe potus?
Requiemdream

User ID: 23950421
United States
10/05/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is it just me or is Israel itching for a MAJOR fight? Looks like they are trying to draw us down as well. I don/t like this one bit. Not at all. This was a provocation from the get go with the hard line Jews praying at the mount, knowing full well the reaction they would get. I smell something rotten. From Israel through Turkey and Syria all the way to Iran. Big False Flag time... HUGE!

dynamite nuke
Perpetually dumbfounded.

“I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more." C.S. Lewis

“Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break hearts.”
Tim Minchin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21903530
Canada
10/05/2012 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well , i cant really see Mitt doing a 7 year treaty with Israel and then taking over the temple rebuilt, could be wrong though.
what do you think DB?

That's the plan of the Masons - already have the model, blueprints, and materials in place.

Also, the temple sacrificial implements are ready to go as well.

The high priest has been selected and trained according to the dynasty of Aaron.
 Quoting: DoorBert

LINK.....?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15237539

Thread: Benjamin Fulford – Full Update – United States Of America Corporation Looting Individual Bank Accounts To Postpone Bankruptcy – 1 October 2012
Word has also now come back from the Vatican archives about the fate of the Menorahs taken from the Temple of Solomon by troops of the Roman Emperor Titus. According to a senior Vatican archivist,

the original Menorahs from the temple were melted down and turned into small statues that were distributed amongst various Romans and thus cannot be returned to the temple. However, the Vatican also has several solid gold Menorah’s dating back to the time of Jesus that they say they would be willing to hand over to an honorable group of Torah Jews. The Talmudic Jews, whose belief system is Babylonian and Sumerian but not Jewish, would not be considered qualified to receive the Menorahs, the Vatican sources say. Nonetheless, the willingness of the Vatican to make such a gesture
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23883145

Ethiopian Jews never had the Talmud, but they lost the language.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21378638
United States
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.israelnationalnews.com]

Nothing in the Israeli news. States the opposite
DoorBert  (OP)

User ID: 870568
United States
Report Abusive Post
Is it just me or is Israel itching for a MAJOR fight? Looks like they are trying to draw us down as well. I don/t like this one bit. Not at all. This was a provocation from the get go with the hard line Jews praying at the mount, knowing full well the reaction they would get. I smell something rotten. From Israel through Turkey and Syria all the way to Iran. Big False Flag time... HUGE!

dynamite nuke
 Quoting: Requiemdream

Another front to throw the Muslims off balance

Last Edited by DoorBert on 10/05/2012 09:58 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23975430
United States
10/05/2012 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well , i cant really see Mitt doing a 7 year treaty with Israel and then taking over the temple rebuilt, could be wrong though.
what do you think DB?

That's the plan of the Masons - already have the model, blueprints, and materials in place.

Also, the temple sacrificial implements are ready to go as well.

The high priest has been selected and trained according to the dynasty of Aaron.

Well, then, it's clear the Masons haven't read the Bible!

No more sacrifices! Ultimate Sacrifice for all time was Christ on the cross. any scrifice today is against God Almighty, who gave EVERYTHING to Christ, since he was sacrificed for all sins, so every soul could receive the gift of SALVATION.

The Temple Mount, The Dome of the Rock is there because it's where SATAN will stand claiming to be God....a phony temple, for a phony God===Satan.

Christ, who is ONE with God Almighty, the Father (John 10:30) will reclaim his wife, Jerusalem, and none other will do it. Get your popcorn ready people...it's gonna be the show of a lifetime!

To the Tribe of Judah.....Best re-read Ezekiel....the tribe of Judah has not been given to task to re-build the temple.....that task as been given to the House of Israel, mainly Joseph, who is today the SHEPHERD of Jacob's stone...Genises 49:22-26 (specially verse 24!)

22 Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:

23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him:

24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel:)

25 Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:

26 The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren.

JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW, "JUDAH"...JOSEPH IS THE LAND/PEOPLE OF THE USA/CANADA....OF WHICH MITT ROMNEY IS NOT A PART OF....HE IS MEXICAN!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's the Arabs that are causing trouble on the Temple Mount
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22321996
Netherlands
10/05/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nothing in the Israeli news. States the opposite
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21378638

that article is from yesterday...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

dynamite nuke

Muslims worship a false god, they are already off-balance!
Red Pill Gazette
User ID: 24994302
Israel
10/05/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's just another day in paradise. That's all.

Everybody needs to stfu. Nobody is surrounded, nobody is occupying and you're all a bunch of wannabes.
 Quoting: Red Pill Gazette 24994302

Please tell us what is happening then.
 Quoting: abeliever
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

dynamite nuke

Muslims worship a false god, they are already off-balance!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23975430

THERE WILL BE NO PEACE IN JERUSALEM UNTIL CHRIST COMES TO CLAIM HIS WIFE......JERUSALEM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24868430
Australia
10/05/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
The sons of the devil who follow the tal mud are more than off balance, they are totally deluded.

Only Jesus himself can re build the third temple.

This only happens after rothchild's current day satanic Israel is totally destroyed. This can't be far away.
BrokenTrust

User ID: 24931500
United States
10/05/2012 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

at some point this video states that muslims point their behinds and the temple mount, etc... ONLY IF THEY ARE ON THAT SIDE IT!! if they are on the other side or anywhere else they are not pointing their behinds at it.. sounds pretty childish to me, lol. But then again I think all the religions of the world are childish. I'm no atheist, but i think when we die we will all see the same thing...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ahh, we have become the news resource via Facebook and twitter!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19962102
United States
10/05/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
This woke me up, gave me goosebumbs, and brought tears to my eyes. I was once close to the Lord. I know the Bible. But I have been delusioned by the lies of satan and I was told that some of us not strong in our faith would be in these days. Today is a new day for me. I will return to my faith and glorify the Lord. Off to work though. You all have a beautiful day. <><
MuzzleBreak

User ID: 24911223
United States
10/05/2012 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ishmael has no part of Israel, whereas Manasseh has been grafted in. Comprende Amigo?

Sorry, I don't speak Spanish. Ata m'daber ivrit, habibi?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21903530

The Dome of the Rock was built by the Islamic conquerors of the Middle East back in the 600-700 AD period to honor Mohammed and Islam. It was built on the site of the Temple of Solomon which was destroyed by the Romans in 70 AD.

It is built on the spot (the rock) from which Mohammed allegedly took magic trips to Heaven.

The "Rock" is also in the place of the Holy of Holies of the temple of Solomon, therefore the most important place in Judaism.

The "Rock" is also the alleged place upon which Abraham was prepared to sacrifice his son Isaac, but was stopped when God saw he really was going to do it. Therefore the rock is important to all three Abrahamic religions.

The Dome of the Rock was captured by the Crusaders and had a cross on top for several decades, with the Knights Templars HDQTRS adjacent.

The Mount of Olives is adjacent also.
In his book, "Between Two Ages," Brzezinski wrote: "The technetronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values."

MuzzleBreak
FHL(C) nli
User ID: 24949160
China
10/05/2012 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
This woke me up, gave me goosebumbs, and brought tears to my eyes. I was once close to the Lord. I know the Bible. But I have been delusioned by the lies of satan and I was told that some of us not strong in our faith would be in these days. Today is a new day for me. I will return to my faith and glorify the Lord. Off to work though. You all have a beautiful day. <><
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19962102

YAHshua/Jesus bless you, time to wake up and get the other virgins doing what they should be doing, blessings in Him
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Regardless of today's or yesterday's news, Arabs were guarding the mount and shouting at Jews that they would kill them if they came close. This on a sacred holiday for the Jews. Blocking the site where it is the most holy place to pray to the God of Abraham, Jacob, Isaac!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
The sons of the devil who follow the tal mud are more than off balance, they are totally deluded.

Only Jesus himself can re build the third temple.

This only happens after rothchild's current day satanic Israel is totally destroyed. This can't be far away.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24868430

The third temple is not what everyone believes it to be...re-read Ezekiel chapter 37....this temple is a temple for the Nation of Israel to be gathered together in preperation of the return of our King of Kings and Lord of Lords who is the God of the Nation of Israel....

the House of Judah and the House of Israel will be joined together by a man...who has the power given to him by Christ to join the two sticks.....this temple is where they worship, God is There, is the name of this temple; because he is there...with his children all the tribes of Jacob will return to this temple...and the temple IS NOT IN JERUSALEM!...it was shown to Ezekiel as being on a high Mountain.....(Mountain in scripture means NATION)...Joseph is a high mountain........this is where this sanctuary will be built...not Jerusalem, BY THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL---NOT BY JUDAH---EZEKIEL WAS NOT SENT TO GIVE THE MESSAGE TO THE HOUSE OF JUDAH---HE WAS SENT TO THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL ---JOSEPH.

The temple of Christ is himself...known as the BODY OF CHRIST.....HE IS OUR TEMPLE. the motar and brick 3rd temple is not the Temple of Christ, discussed in Rev. 22.

people need to get away from man's tales about the written word in the bible and ACTUALLY READ THE BIBLE AND UNDERSTAND IT FOR THEMSELVES........WHAT YOU HEAR FROM THE OLD TIMERS (I.E. MASONS) IS NOT THE TRUTH.
(òÓ,)_\,,/

User ID: 1306691
Puerto Rico
10/05/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

What are Jews doing inside Jerusalem anyways?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25002222

I say dump all the world's nuclear garbage on Jerusalem. Problem solved, nobody can go there for the next thousand years.

Sounds like a good plan. 5a
notgonna

User ID: 17476059
United States
10/05/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing major can happen until the UN is destroyed in the 4th seal of Revelation. Only then will it be politically possible to begin temple construction.

3 more years to go, so nothing here, move along ...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25006973

Stop being so western and linear - this is not an a then b then c scenario... At the end of time we will be able to see the tapestry being woven but for now we just trust the events will take place as God intends them not on some visio flowchart...

But if you like a flowchart - trumpets 1-5 (trumpets sounded, seals 1-5 unraveled) have already happened my friend! Whoa to the 6th... I think the 6th is the deal breaker for a quick succession of the rest... It all goes crazy after that...

Last Edited by julesvm on 10/08/2012 12:04 PM
Anaiah

User ID: 20652506
United States
10/05/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19962102

God is light and love. Do not fear what comes. Have faith and know that all things work toward the good of the redeemed. Have a blessed day.
As above, So below.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24868430
Australia
Report Abusive Post
God permitted the Romans to destroy the satanic Temple in 70 AD. What makes you Believe that God will not permit the destruction of satanic Israel now.
Michael T.C.O. nli
User ID: 19683625
United States
Report Abusive Post
Good morning GLP

Hmmm About half way thru the Holiday of Sukkot ( Feast of Tabernacles ) and no one has mentioned this yet. I surprised at you GLP for missing that…hehe

Love you all

Peace
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Regardless of today's or yesterday's news, Arabs were guarding the mount and shouting at Jews that they would kill them if they came close. This on a sacred holiday for the Jews. Blocking the site where it is the most holy place to pray to the God of Abraham, Jacob, Isaac!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21378638

The jews need to leave the Dome of the Rock alone, it's satan's temple, that's God's plan.

The jews need to grow up and accept Christ and until they accept God's ONLY BEGOTTEN SON....they are in a heap of HURT!

GLP